My Last Game Book Is Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

Game Books Reviews
Anchor Man Offline
Recovering Beta

Game Books Reviews
All of us know there's a lot of BS in pick-up industry . I wouldn't call the industry is totally fake, but there is a lot of marketing and over promising in the industry itself.

I, as newbie, struggled a lot to get the right information. I went through a lot of blogs and books. I believed in so much BS till I somehow found my way.

So I started this game thread to review some game books from time to time.

The book I am talking about today is The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them - W. Anton . It is inner game book. I highly recommend this book to all the newbies. The book structure is divided into two main pieces : The mindset requires to have solid inner game and the attitude which you should adapt to reflect this strong inner game.

Guys, what do you think of this book ? let's have this thread for me and for all the newbies .
Also, I am ready to answer any questions about this book.
01-13-2019 08:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Books on fundamentals of game discipulus 25 2,774 10-12-2018 06:55 AM
Last Post: BadBoyGamer
  Need Recommendations on Books on Inner Game nidall 17 7,887 05-31-2017 08:30 PM
Last Post: Off The Reservation