Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Escalation
UlugBeg Offline
Game Denialist

Escalation
Any recommendations for resources, articles, threads, advice... on moving things forward, sexually with women? I don’t have a problem meeting women, but I seem unable to push things forward sexually, like with flirting, conversation or dating. So what happens is either the girl gets bored and moves on, or she gets real aggressive verbally or physically (if she’s horny). I can’t seem to get beyond polite, bland conversations, unless she initiates it.
To make matters worse, I, apparently, look
‘very sexual’, so the women seem to think I’m leading them on or I don’t find them attractive,
as I’m not sexually pursuing them. This has resulted in anger or frustration on their part.
I haven’t even attempted to kiss on first dates.
02-06-2019 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Conclusion013 Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Escalation
There are many threads about kino and escalation on these forums. It sounds like it's more an issue of you being nervous? Start with small kino, touching her back, hands etc in conversation. If you're getting a good vibe and she isn't resisting your touch keep escalating.

If this is truly nerves from your end I wouldn't suggest going for the first date bang so maybe you're better off just going for the makeout at the end if the kino goes well. Key take away is to make small advancements every time you're out. Soon it will become second nature.
02-07-2019 08:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My escalation is poor but my intention is clear wonderer1 14 1,978 02-04-2018 02:53 PM
Last Post: Jetset
  Taking Risks During Escalation NorthernLights 1 2,333 06-27-2016 06:51 PM
Last Post: Remington
  Kind of an extreme response to physical escalation future 23 7,190 03-06-2016 01:19 PM
Last Post: Delta