Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Winter destination for gaming
International Playa Offline
Male Feminist

Winter destination for gaming
Any advice on a country to visit in winter? A country that has a strong nightlife in winter preferably in Europe or Asia. I'm looking to make a trip this March for about 10 days. My job is flexible I can pretty much work from anywhere in the world. So I will be working remotely a few hours/day with occasional day games and full-time night games. No budget constraints, but I am trying to avoid crazy expensive countries like Singapore or Switzerland.

My stats:
Black male
Short beard
33 yol - due to my baby face, I pass for under 25 all the time.
6 ft
Athletic body
160 lbs
02-11-2019 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BronzedAussie Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Winter destination for gaming
Maybe Austria or the Nordic countries.
02-11-2019 03:10 AM
DonnyGately Offline
Alpha Male

Berlin.
02-13-2019 06:54 PM
Broadband Offline
Game Denialist

Are you specifically looking for winter weather? Eg snow, cold temps, etc?
02-14-2019 02:48 AM
International Playa Offline
Male Feminist

(02-14-2019 02:48 AM)Broadband Wrote:  Are you specifically looking for winter weather? Eg snow, cold temps, etc?

No, I'm not specifically looking for winter weather. I just happened to be free to travel in winter. But from what others have recommended in other threads, I think it won't be a good idea to go anywhere in Europe before summer kicks in as most places will be dead
Yesterday 09:23 PM
Korrupt Offline
Male Feminist

Weather wise , I’d avoid Europe till May. Asia wise, Thailand probably has to be the place. Has a lot of everything to do. Bangkok is my fav city in the world - you can be as wild or as chilled as you want. With an 8m population, and stupid amounts of tourists - you can have your pick.

I’ve not been to Malaysia - would be interested in what people’s thought about Malaysia are?
Yesterday 09:47 PM
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-11-2019 03:10 AM)BronzedAussie Wrote:  Maybe Austria or the Nordic countries.

Haha, you picked the absolute worst countries during the winter.

Austria is such a dull, quiet and boring place with shitty nightlife and Scandinavia is a remarkable dark, ice cold and depressive place in the winter and people are in a significantly less social and worse mood than during warm summer days.
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Heuristics Online
Recovering Beta

Why not the southern hemisphere or somewhere near the Equator? Colombia, Panama, Brazil, Argentina, etc. It's literally summer there. If you visit central america you can get a decently cheap flight from one of the American hubs and enjoy the weather.
Yesterday 09:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heuristics's post:
BBinger
Norma Offline
Male Feminist

(02-11-2019 01:30 AM)International Playa Wrote:  Any advice on a country to visit in winter? A country that has a strong nightlife in winter preferably in Europe or Asia. I'm looking to make a trip this March for about 10 days. My job is flexible I can pretty much work from anywhere in the world. So I will be working remotely a few hours/day with occasional day games and full-time night games. No budget constraints, but I am trying to avoid crazy expensive countries like Singapore or Switzerland.

My stats:
Black male
Short beard
33 yol - due to my baby face, I pass for under 25 all the time.
6 ft
Athletic body
160 lbs
Maybe, the West of Canada is perfect for you. Come here to try Mantigames now.
Yesterday 11:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this the best way to decide your next destination? rebelcounty2016 6 2,336 11-28-2017 02:24 PM
Last Post: DigitalNomad
  Easiest and cheapest destination for one night stand from this list Trucker 4 2,757 11-08-2017 01:51 AM
Last Post: Trucker
  Suburbs in winter - leaving an impression on the girl DrewP 5 3,147 02-07-2015 03:39 PM
Last Post: DrewP