Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Silly girls put off having kids because of global warming
Paracelsus Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Silly girls put off having kids because of global warming
...but as usual, the biological clock starts to overwhelm idiocy.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/environ...-s-1924058

Quote:Young environmentalists are so concerned about climate change, some are reconsidering motherhood.

A survey of 6500 female members of environment groups 1 Million Women and the Australian Conservation Foundation found a third of them aged under 30 are uncertain about having children.

Older members, however, are more keen on starting a family, with only 20 per cent of those between 30 and 39 reconsidering children because of climate change.

Wollongong woman Felicity Lochhead has found herself increasingly concerned about how safe it would be to bring a child into the world.

"At the moment our response is very uncertain because we do consider climate change as a factor influencing that decision," she says of her and her husband.

"Not knowing what action is going to be taken now and into the future, what potential outcomes there are from it, and what potential futures there are for our children if we were to have a family.

"The more education I'm getting around climate change, it's adding to that concern."

The 28-year-old says the survey results, released on Monday, were "pretty alarming", as she didn't realise others were beginning to feel the same way.

Meanwhile, said silly girls are also supporting open borders policies to bring in groups that breed like rabbits, thus making the global warming problem worse on their own definitions.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
02-11-2019 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Canopus, Latan, Tactician, John Dodds, Laner, Sankt Michael, StrikeBack, Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1, CynicalContrarian, Rigsby, Windom Earle, amity, DJ-Matt
Heuristics Online
Recovering Beta

RE: Silly girls put off having kids because of global warming
I say "you go girl!" They were just gonna give birth to another generation of cucked, humanity hating liberals anyway.

Send them all to Africa to do humanitarian work and live in huts. In fact, start a libtard colony out there... provide free birth control and abortion. Offer one time severance payments for them to renounce there western citizenships... problem solved.

All things considered this may help me get a better data entry job when I'm 60 and finally have moved out of my parents house... career options!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 11:29 AM by Heuristics.)
02-11-2019 11:25 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Heuristics's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy, Latan, Tactician, John Dodds, Sankt Michael, Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1, DJ-Matt
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

They're not "puttting off kids because of global warming".

They're putting off kids because they're selfish people who enjoy slutting it up. The "global warming" part is just how they rationalize it in a way that helps them stay popular.
02-11-2019 11:26 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like Easy_C's post:
TigerMandingo, Latan, Tactician, John Dodds, Buddydowrongright2, Sankt Michael, king bast, StrikeBack, SamuelBRoberts, Days of Broken Arrows, DarkTriad, PABeaulieu, infowarrior1, CynicalContrarian, IveBeenFramed, Windom Earle, Mage, amity, DJ-Matt
porscheguy Offline
True Player

(02-11-2019 10:54 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  Meanwhile, said silly girls are also supporting open borders policies to bring in groups that breed like rabbits, thus making the global warming problem worse on their own definitions.
I’m getting more and more convinced that Australia is the Sweden of the Southern Hemisphere.

Not only do the refugees breed like rabbits, but by simply bringing one into your country, you multiply their carbon footprint countless times over. Factor in their unrestricted breeding and the footprint multiplies exponentially.
02-11-2019 11:44 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like porscheguy's post:
Tactician, Paracelsus, Buddydowrongright2, Transsimian, infowarrior1, Rigsby, amity
911 Online
International Playboy

(02-11-2019 11:44 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  ... by simply bringing one into your country, you multiply their carbon footprint countless times over. ..

The Sierra Club, which is a bunch of centrist West Coast Boomers and the most influential environmental group in America, used to be against immigration for precisely this reason. Eventually though, with Boomers becoming more radical on social issues, they changed their position.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”
02-11-2019 12:02 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like 911's post:
Tactician, John Dodds, Laner, Buck Wild, infowarrior1, amity
MrLemon Offline
Alpha Male

100 years ago their grandmothers were literally starving in the great depression, scraping food from garbage cans, fighting nazis, and facing the threat of nuclear war. But somehow, they managed to find the time to have kids.

Just because...you know...they were actually....you know....women.
02-12-2019 12:57 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like MrLemon's post:
Laner, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Buck Wild, Tactician, StrikeBack, Brodiaga, infowarrior1, PrimeTime32, DJ-Matt, BlackHussar
RatInTheWoods Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(02-11-2019 10:54 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  Meanwhile, said silly girls are also supporting open borders policies to bring in groups that breed like rabbits, thus making the global warming problem worse on their own definitions.

This is something that drives me fucking crazy

MSM, greens and libtards - "we all gunna die from global warming caused by man"

MSM, Greens and Libtards - "Let the hordes in because we love them"

You want me to switch to a push bike, and take a shorter shower so you can import 250,000 new scumbags a year in? Fuck off.
02-12-2019 05:39 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RatInTheWoods's post:
king bast, Brodiaga, IveBeenFramed, amity
SaintLaurentJake Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-11-2019 11:26 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  They're not "puttting off kids because of global warming".

They're putting off kids because they're selfish people who enjoy slutting it up. The "global warming" part is just how they rationalize it in a way that helps them stay popular.

What? Feminist Women would never rationalize emotional behavior over logical behavior !!
Laugh2

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.
02-12-2019 08:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SaintLaurentJake's post:
StrikeBack Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Quote:Wollongong woman Felicity Lochhead has found herself increasingly concerned about how safe it would be to bring a child into the world.

I'm concerned about her potential children too, because of how dumb their mother is.

StrikeBack's Wife School
02-12-2019 08:33 PM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

"Some have planned to move away from the cities because of the threat; a few have decided not to have children..."

This is a quote from...1986. The subject is nuclear destruction. That's what the fearmongers were selling back then. Before that -- when religion reined -- it was the threat of "going to hell."

No matter what the era, there are groups of people who make it their business to scare the population. There is profit in this (more on this below).

Was a nuclear holocaust a possibility? Maybe. Is climate change happening? Possibly.

But neither warrants the never-ending stream of warnings the people get from those in power. If people were smart, they'd stop to think "Why are those in power constantly scaring us? How do they profit?" Politicians, media companies, Hollywood, and government officials all make money from this kind of thing.

Scared people tune in. Scared people make campaign contributions. Scared people buy "Fallout Zone" signs and build expensive fallout shelters. Scared people "buy green" and "sustainable." To paraphrase an old Clash song, "fear is just another commodity."

Example: Here is a link to the source of my original quote. It's from a Harvard Medical School paper called "Children's and Adolescents' Perceptions of the Threat of Nuclear War: Implications of Recent Studies."

You had the government scaring people, the media acting like their PR agents, then professors and colleges making money "studying" this by getting grants given out by the government that created the fear in the first place!

Sounds a lot like today.

PS: We talk a lot about how feminism caused a lot of Gen X women not to marry and have kids, but "OMG! Nuclear War!!" and "OMG!! AIDS!!" were also big reasons. This was my generation and I heard this stuff first-hand. Fear mongering = less family formation.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 09:04 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
02-12-2019 09:02 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Beyond Borders, StrikeBack, Tactician, infowarrior1, Paracelsus, Sankt Michael, Belgrano, amity, DJ-Matt, Canopus
911 Online
International Playboy

Cat lady

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”
02-12-2019 09:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

To be fair, I hear a lot of men rationalizing the idea that they don't want to "bring children into a world like this" also. And using that as a reason not to become fathers. Usually tied to fear mongering they've soaked up from the media like what DOBA has described.
02-12-2019 09:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, StrikeBack, Mage
StrikeBack Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Jordan Peterson talked about these people in one of his rules for life in his best-selling book. They hate humanity and they hate humans. The milder ones say shit like animals put us to shame in comments on some cute animal videos, the half way crazies don't have children because "the world is messed up" and the extreme ones (which can progress from the previous two) give themselves the role of judge and executioner and shoot up a crowd then themselves because "humans must be eradicated".

StrikeBack's Wife School
02-12-2019 10:18 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like StrikeBack's post:
Beyond Borders, Days of Broken Arrows, PABeaulieu, Sankt Michael
SaintLaurentJake Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-12-2019 09:18 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  To be fair, I hear a lot of men rationalizing the idea that they don't want to "bring children into a world like this" also. And using that as a reason not to become fathers. Usually tied to fear mongering they've soaked up from the media like what DOBA has described.

I see comments on videos like this :

Comments always have something along the lines of "This is Why Im not gonna have a daughter" or "This is why Im scared to have a daughter".

This isnt tied to global warming but the status quo of the present. What you said is so reminiscent of what MGTOW guys spew all the time from what I've seen, saying "The best way to approach marriage and women is to not play the game at all, you can't lose if you aren't playing". Which is a completely pathetic mindset. How about men start taking control in the power dynamic of the family and relationship and start educating and preaching real values in order to build healthy and functioning families and relationships?

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 10:44 PM by SaintLaurentJake.)
02-12-2019 10:40 PM
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 10:18 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  Jordan Peterson talked about these people in one of his rules for life in his best-selling book. They hate humanity and they hate humans. The milder ones say shit like animals put us to shame in comments on some cute animal videos, the half way crazies don't have children because "the world is messed up" and the extreme ones (which can progress from the previous two) give themselves the role of judge and executioner and shoot up a crowd then themselves because "humans must be eradicated".

Nihilism at its finest.

My older brother buys into the whole "the world is too doomed to bring children into it" idea and it has reached pathetic proportions.

He's always been the guy that seemed like he was born to be a father. Now he's reached the stage where he's actually talking about getting a vasectomy because he doesn't want to be a father...

Yet, he's meanwhile living with a woman who has multiple kids, one of which is already grown and living at home still under his roof.

So let me get this straight. You're so convinced that you don't want to be a father that you're willing to sterilize yourself; meanwhile you're putting what would have been your fatherly energy and resources into raising some other guy's kids?

What a self-defeating worldview. And this with a guy I grew up respecting a lot.

(02-12-2019 10:40 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  Comments always have something along the lines of "This is Why Im not gonna have a daughter" or "This is why Im scared to have a daughter".

This isnt tied to global warming but the status quo of the present.

I get what you're saying, but you're over-simplifying a bit. Yes, some men say it for that reason, but plenty others say it out of despair in reaction to the picture of the world as painted by environmentalists and fearmongers too.

I actually used to somewhat subscribed to the idea myself in my early 20s and often wrestled with the idea of whether or not it was a bad idea to have kid's in "today's world." Fortunately I grew out of that notion.

I've seen men on this very forum express the sentiment (though they'll more likely express the one you mentioned, for obvious reasons) and many others not on the forum who are more misled by the media.

Quote:What you said is so reminiscent of what MGTOW guys spew all the time from what I've seen, saying "The best way to approach marriage and women is to not play the game at all, you can't lose if you aren't playing". Which is a completely pathetic mindset. How about men start taking control in the power dynamic of the family and relationship and start educating and preaching real values in order to build healthy and functioning families and relationships?

Not sure if I'm reading you wrong, but you seem to be insinuating that I'm MGTOW or that I support the viewpoint you just described. I was making an observation that many men are guilty of folding to this fear mongering too - not supporting it even in the slightest.

I do agree with you, though, that it's a pathetic mindset. Whether not having kids because you're scared of the status quo or the world somehow being destroyed, both motivations for "giving up" are nihilistic and misguided.

As an aside, I wonder how much of this type of extreme worrying is tied to being in a first world country, where you have the luxury of worrying about things beyond basic survival. And how tied the mindset is to birth rate decline in such countries.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 11:45 PM by Beyond Borders.)
02-12-2019 10:48 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, SaintLaurentJake, infowarrior1, Sankt Michael, amity
DarkTriad Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Those women are evolution in action.
02-12-2019 11:00 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like DarkTriad's post:
Beyond Borders, infowarrior1, CynicalContrarian, Days of Broken Arrows, Sankt Michael, Cadders, DJ-Matt
SaintLaurentJake Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-12-2019 10:48 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  
(02-12-2019 10:18 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  Jordan Peterson talked about these people in one of his rules for life in his best-selling book. They hate humanity and they hate humans. The milder ones say shit like animals put us to shame in comments on some cute animal videos, the half way crazies don't have children because "the world is messed up" and the extreme ones (which can progress from the previous two) give themselves the role of judge and executioner and shoot up a crowd then themselves because "humans must be eradicated".

Nihilism at its finest.

My older brother buys into the whole "the world is too doomed to bring children into it" idea and it has reached pathetic proportions.

He's always been the guy that seemed like he was born to be a father. Now he's reached the stage where he's actually talking about getting a vasectomy because he doesn't want to be a father...

Yet, he's meanwhile living with a woman who has multiple kids, one of which is already grown and living at home still under his roof.

So let me get this straight. You're so convinced that you don't want to be a father that you're willing to sterilize yourself; meanwhile you're putting what would have been your fatherly energy and resources into raising some other guy's kids?

What a self-defeating worldview. And this with a guy I grew up respecting a lot.

(02-12-2019 10:40 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  Comments always have something along the lines of "This is Why Im not gonna have a daughter" or "This is why Im scared to have a daughter".

I get what you're saying, but you're over-simplifying a bit. Yes, some men say it for that reason, but plenty others say it out of despair in reaction to the picture of the world as painted by environmentalists and fearmongers too.

I actually used to somewhat subscribed to the idea myself in my early 20s and often wrestled with the idea of whether or not it was a bad idea to have kid's in "today's world." Fortunately I grew out of that notion.

I've seen men on this very forum express the sentiment (though they'll more likely express the one you mentioned, for obvious reasons) and many others not on the forum who are more misled by the media.

Quote:What you said is so reminiscent of what MGTOW guys spew all the time from what I've seen, saying "The best way to approach marriage and women is to not play the game at all, you can't lose if you aren't playing". Which is a completely pathetic mindset. How about men start taking control in the power dynamic of the family and relationship and start educating and preaching real values in order to build healthy and functioning families and relationships?

Not sure if I'm reading you wrong, but you seem to be insinuating that I'm MGTOW or that I support the viewpoint you just described. I was making an observation that many men are guilty of folding to this fear mongering too - not supporting it even in the slightest.

I do agree with you, though, that it's a pathetic mindset. Whether not having kids because you're scared of the status quo or the world somehow being destroyed, both motivations for "giving up" are nihilistic and misguided.

As an aside, I wonder how much of this type of extreme worrying is tied to being in a first world country, where you have the luxury of worrying about things beyond basic survival. And how tied the mindset is to birth rate decline in such countries.

Ah yeah. I did not mean to insinuate that you were MGTOW, rather, I was refering to your statement about how a lot of men say "I would not want to raise or bring a child into this world". I agree being nihilistic will set you down a worse path, being red-pilled is about understanding the circumstances and reality of life and taking it head on with determination and willingness to improve, self defeating thoughts will just lead to an endless spiral nothingness.

02-13-2019 12:22 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like SaintLaurentJake's post:
infowarrior1, Beyond Borders, Days of Broken Arrows
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 11:00 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  Those women are evolution in action.

Yes indeed.
If Soycialists are too daft or leave it too late to have kids.
I don't really see how that is of any real detriment to society.
Especially if the 'K' types in Hungary for example are promoting the breeding of more 'K' folk. As opposed to daft 'rabbit' folk.
02-13-2019 02:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CynicalContrarian's post:
Rigsby
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(02-11-2019 11:44 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  
I’m getting more and more convinced that Australia is the Sweden of the Southern Hemisphere.

[Image: GlossyShrillFlea-poster.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Idi-Amin-Dada-58b9cd813df78c353c38387a.jpg]

Never been to New Zealand then?

If Oz is the new Sweden, then NZ is the new France, or UK, or something like that. Who cares? We're all fucked.

The but hurt in this thread is more than palpable.

Boo hoo hoo mr. but hurt boys. Cry me a fucking river. No one cares about your feelings. No one cares about you full stop, period. So there!

You still don't fucking get it do you?

All the time you should be nailing and rooting big bad blonde ozzie bitches you're on here moaning about muh immigration this muh immigration dat. No one gives a shit.

Get out there and pro-create. Tie those little ladies down. It's all your own fault. The world is your lobster.

Wait a minute. I've just got a phone call on the bat phone. It's Mr. Reality.

"Hello Mr. Reality, it's Rigsby here"
"Rigsby son, things don't work like that in the real world - those big bad blonde ozzie bitches are more of a handful than you could ever know. God forbid you ever get what you wish for and end up with one of the crazy cunts..."

A wise man once said: The rich, they are not like us.

Well, all well and good, but he neglected to add "and women" to that argument.

It is what it is. You mad, bro?

Just because you "can't even" won't make it not so.

The reach of globo-homo-ism knows no bounds.

You'll be getting grown men parading around in pink nighties with god damned dildos shoved up their ass next thing you know, and all in the name of 'pride'. Wait a minute, the phone's ringing again, it's Mr. Reality...

There aren't many sure things in life. Death and taxes are two of them. We can now add the cancer of SJW'ism to the little list.

I blame the sixties, personally, and the pill. Things were never the same after that. Slutting it up reached a whole new level in the "Do I look bovvered?" stakes.

I could reel out the statistics. I could give good infomercial to prove my point. But you already know it in your sad little abandoned heart. No big bad blonde ozzie bitches for you, (un)fortunately.

I think now would be a good time to play a Nick Cave song.

The past is gone and the future isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Perth.

Wollongong.

Felicity Lochhead.

Who is writing this shit?

You couldn't make it up. And if you did...

Still, it's not all bad in the "Sweden of the South".

You've got venemous snakes and spiders that you have to shake out of your boots every morning before you go to work. You've got fucking 'abbos' stealing your petrol out of your lawn mower and car tank making it difficult to get to work. You've got big bad blonde ozzie bitches slutting it up all in the name of globo-homoism. And worse than all that, you've got another over done 'roo on the barbie and that fucking piss that some call 'beer' otherwise known as "Fosters".

Enjoy the decline.

I think a bit of "another cunt slutting it up in the name of misplaced virtue" is the least of your problems.

Having said all that. I do want to visit at some point.

Not so much for the flora and fauna and fungi, as such. More for the over done 'roos and piss stinking Fosters. Perhaps I might get civilized and learn the joys of VB. Who knows.

Welcome to the club!

Your country is fucked!

It soils and saddens my glad little heart to think what is happening to this world. Especially 'down under' in the "Sweden of the South".

There's always Antarctica.

Wait a minute. It's the phone again. Mr. Reality is on the line...

"Hello Mr. Reality"
"Listen son, if you think Antarctica is any less SJW'ed than piss drinking Fosters Land, then I've got a bridge AND a watch to sell you, son"

There is no quarter.

Death and taxes come to all men.

Close the door, put out the light
You know they won't be home tonight
The snow falls hard and don't you know?
The winds of Thor are blowing cold

In to the path where no one goes...
02-13-2019 03:21 AM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 10:48 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Nihilism at its finest.

Here is a digression, but a worthwhile one: When you read MGTOW concepts, take into account the age of who is posting. Older men's proclivity for going their own way is more understandable.

NO ONE ages 15-35 should be MGTOW, ever. In that age bracket, you get access to younger women at their best. Also, you get the opportunity to bond with them because you grow together.

If it all goes wrong, you're young enough to start over. If there is a divorce, odds are you don't own enough property or assets for it to matter and the woman isn't jaded enough to nail you for alimony.

It's when you get over age 35 that you need to be wary of women. Because the opposite of everything I just wrote comes true. Older women are less likely to bond, more likely to be cynical and difficult and a LOT less better looking on average. Older men who have achieved things in life have more to lose by committing to them.

Younger guys who think women are not worth it should see the crop of fortysomething women looking to date. Go on OKCupid or Match.com. THIS is your future if you're not careful now. It's not pretty. Seize the day when you're young.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 03:46 AM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
02-13-2019 03:45 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Rigsby, Paracelsus, amity, Aurini, DJ-Matt, SaintLaurentJake, debeguiled
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

It's when you get over age 35 that you need to be wary of women.

I'm in that demographic.

I've lived my life.

The book of my life is almost written.

I hope the final chapters are the most interesting.

But it may be that that is not so.

I've had some great girlfriends. From the blackest of the black to the whitest of the lily white. I've had girlfriends where we didn't even speak the same language. Japanese, but only speaking Portuguese because they were Brazilian. Whatevs.

Getting old is shit. But it comes with blessings as well as curses.

A lot of women want an older man. It's not even necessarily daddy issues. Of course, no younger girl wants an older man. They want someone their own age. And that is with good reason. There are biological reasons for it as well. You know.

It's when you get over age 35 that you need to be wary of women.

I feel that way too. I have that outlook.

I'm not wanted for my cuntish attitude. For my slim body. For my 'Chad' achievements. For my cocky cock sure prickish 'alignment'.

Some are looking for 'daddies'. Some just want an interesting man, bored by the younger lads, who don't have much to offer more than a spare hard cock.

But yes, be wary.

I'm handsome. I'm interesting.

But I'm not so deluded as to think any women would ever be interested in me, without my millions.

I like young women. It's biological.

If I could find an older interesting rich woman, I might be persuaded. She'd have to have a hell of a sense of humour though. And good taste in music.

Nah, I'm washed up and broken. There won't be any princess saving me from my self-determined fate.

And any time I see one on the horizon, well, I'll be looking hard at their motives.

I don't want someone more battered and bruised than me.

I'll be ok. I live in hope.

I'm looking more for companionship. With a bit of wild fucking sex thrown in to the bargain.

What I'm not looking for is to be a 'daddy' to some 'old girl' of 35 plus.

Women have fucked my life up enough. I take responsibility for it. But I don't want it to happen again.

"Change my life, make it right, be my lady..."

Yeah, right...

02-13-2019 04:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rigsby's post:
Intuitive
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-13-2019 03:45 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  It's when you get over age 35 that you need to be wary of women. Because the opposite of everything I just wrote comes true. Older women are less likely to bond, more likely to be cynical and difficult and a LOT less better looking on average. Older men who have achieved things in life have more to lose by committing to them.

Younger guys who think women are not worth it should see the crop of fortysomething women looking to date. Go on OKCupid or Match.com. THIS is your future if you're not careful now. It's not pretty. Seize the day when you're young.

Ah, at 37, you just made me feel so damn thankful to be still dating 20 year olds. Banana

Onward!

http://BeyondAllSeas.com
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 05:50 AM by Beyond Borders.)
02-13-2019 05:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beyond Borders's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
Once Was Not Offline
Chubby Chaser

There is a very real and very legitimate narrative being pushed that there will be a disastrous environmental event in 10-12 years. People are talking about this everywhere. Supposed scientists and experts are espousing this idea. I just saw Bill Richardson, a 71 year old man and United States lawmaker parroting this exact idea as if it was a matter of fact truth. Imagine being 71 and honestly believing this.

I didn't hear anything about this until late last year, and now it is everywhere and it's as if this is obvious common knowledge.

The propaganda is so intense and inescapable, can you really blame people like this? No way a woman living her typical hedonist life is going to parse through these lies, none. And once her friends start espousing this idea she'll be peer pressured into following along or else be unpersoned in this Brave New World we're living in.

Roosh is really spot on in those Sunday talks. Everything, absolutely everything, is relentlessly pushing for women to STOP. HAVING. CHILDREN. Stop reproducing, stop and/or delay. The world is going to end in a dozen or so years so just fuck it and go full blown hedonism, ok ladies?
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 12:53 PM by Once Was Not.)
02-13-2019 12:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Once Was Not's post:
Days of Broken Arrows

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A silly Star Wars comparison I thought up for the Seduction community Hegemon1984 7 792 02-11-2019 11:14 AM
Last Post: DannyAlberta
  Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax JackStraw 56 14,437 02-02-2019 05:00 AM
Last Post: alchemical
  "Liberals" choosing very Conservative cities to live in: a hypocritical global trend. Going strong 82 9,985 01-14-2019 04:34 AM
Last Post: Teedub