Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019
Cattle Rustler Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019
Alright bishes, I wanted to document my trip to CDMX in the next couple of days.

So far I have the following plans:

- Quintonil on my first day and Pujol on my last day.
Dulce Patria, Maximo, Rosetta, and Azul during the other days. A month back I made a joke about doing it to post pics for Instagram, but that's not the case. I'll pig out at the taco stands too, I plan on finding the best al pastor spot.

- EDC CDMX, but if my girl pipeline is too strong then I might ditch EDC and just run a train on hoes. I like EDM music but don't like dressing up like a weirdo in neon colors.

- Fuck a ton of bitches. I just signed up to my favorite website to run train on hoes. I signed up last month and got a bunch of numbers on whatsapp but i ignored them due to being too busy at work....so they ghosted or nexted me on Whatsapp. Fuck it. Got a bunch of 18-23 girls and some MILFs. DaddyRustlerBucks is back!

I'll document my progress around this trip as time comes along. Been working for almost two months straight so I plan to ball out for this trip, got three custom fitted suits and 50 condoms with me.

Questions -

What clubs/bars are hot right now?
I want to stay in Polanco but kinda want to stay in Condesa since y'all rave about it....which neighborhood is best? Price isn't an issue.
Any tips? Haven't been there in a minute.

Down to meet up with y'all niggas.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
02-11-2019 09:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
SaintLaurentJake, RDF, Papi Rico, Laner, Rocha, NextStop100, arafat scarf, Agrippa, debeguiled, HOD
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019
I’ll be rolling through in a couple weeks. I haven’t been in a min as well. Logistics? Airbnb right on top of Parque España in Condesa. High concentration of bars within walking distance which should help facilitate some bangs. Avenida Amsterdam also has a high concentration of bars.
Tacos? el Califa and taco la frontera
Cafe Parasio looks to be a good spot to work your magic.

I’m curious to know the price of bottles in clubs.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
02-11-2019 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Mentavious's post:
Cattle Rustler, HOD
SamuelBRoberts Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Sounds like a pretty fun trip.

Have fun contributing to the Mexican economy and have a tequila for me.

Datasheets: Stretches for Better Posture, Sous-Vide Cooking
02-11-2019 10:01 PM
Rang off the Pipe Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(02-11-2019 09:05 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  I want to stay in Polanco but kinda want to stay in Condesa since y'all rave about it....which neighborhood is best? Price isn't an issue.
Any tips? Haven't been there in a minute.

Down to meet up with y'all niggas.

Condesa is more walkable, has a decent amount of spots in a concentrated area, and you won't have to necessarily take Uber to get everywhere. I wouldn't rule out Roma Norte as a possible area to stay, though. It's close enough to the hotspots as long as you're near Av. Oaxaca, Insurgentes Sur, and Álvaro Obregón. I wouldn't go east of Orizaba since that would defeat much semblance of proximity (in addition to being closer to the sketchier Doctores neighborhood).

Polanco has more higher-end spots and is a wealthier area but it's not nearly as walkable and you'll need to employ ridesharing more often.

(02-11-2019 09:24 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  I’ll be rolling through in a couple weeks. I haven’t been in a min as well. Logistics? Airbnb right on top of Parque España in Condesa. High concentration of bars within walking distance which should help facilitate some bangs. Avenida Amsterdam also has a high concentration of bars.

The location of that AirBnB is perfect for the area. I do remember some notable taco spots on Juan Escutia (very near to where you'll be) that I found to be tasty, but there's no shortage of great locations for whatever you desire in that regard. I remember bottles being relatively cheap for a westerner. I and 3 other people split a bottle of Bombay gin and it wound up being around 100-110 USD. This was at a nice rooftop bar overlooking Parque España.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 10:11 PM by Rang off the Pipe.)
02-11-2019 10:07 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rang off the Pipe's post:
debeguiled, Mentavious
Cattle Rustler Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-11-2019 09:24 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  I’ll be rolling through in a couple weeks. I haven’t been in a min as well. Logistics? Airbnb right on top of Parque España in Condesa. High concentration of bars within walking distance which should help facilitate some bangs. Avenida Amsterdam also has a high concentration of bars.

When are you going? If things go well I might do spring break there instead of heading to cancun. I can't imagine staying at a budget resort just to slay college pootang for an entire week.

The shitty part is that I waited too long for airbnb so now the only options are the okayish homes. the dope penthouses on top of parque espana are gone and now I only see places a few blocks from it. The only requirement on my last is that the place needs to pass the SA test since I'll be bringing bitches over.

(02-11-2019 10:01 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  Sounds like a pretty fun trip.

Have fun contributing to the Mexican economy and have a tequila for me.

Thanks brahsef!

(02-11-2019 10:07 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  Condesa is more walkable, has a decent amount of spots in a concentrated area, and you won't have to necessarily take Uber to get everywhere. I wouldn't rule out Roma Norte as a possible area to stay, though. It's close enough to the hotspots as long as you're near Av. Oaxaca, Insurgentes Sur, and Álvaro Obregón. I wouldn't go east of Orizaba since that would defeat much semblance of proximity (in addition to being closer to the sketchier Doctores neighborhood).

Polanco has more higher-end spots and is a wealthier area but it's not nearly as walkable and you'll need to employ ridesharing more often.

The location of that AirBnB is perfect for the area. I do remember some notable taco spots on Juan Escutia (very near to where you'll be) that I found to be tasty, but there's no shortage of great locations for whatever you desire in that regard. I remember bottles being relatively cheap for a westerner. I and 3 other people split a bottle of Bombay gin and it wound up being around 100-110 USD. This was at a nice rooftop bar overlooking Parque España.

I'll book a better airbnb next time I visit. Thanks for the info. The only reason I considered Polanco is because I'd spend more time near clubs there or just make it easier to bang hoes but you're right, Condesa would make it easier to take bitches to different bars.

I added a map of the places I like:

[Image: CvkZIrnl.png]

A lot of sketchy niggas on AirBNB like to false advertise their neighborhoods so I'm just gonna assume by Condesa y'all mean this area:

[Image: APBhfMll.png]

I feel like a fucking newb right now.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 11:00 PM by Cattle Rustler.)
02-11-2019 10:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
NextStop100 Offline
Chubby Chaser

I was in La Condesa. Its a good area. I didnt have any issues walking around. Plus was easily accessible for all of the girls who came to my airbnb to fuck me..

CDMX might be one of the best cities to run up a quick amount of notches in a very short time. Women there are over-DTF

Also - not sure if this is still the case now, but when I was there two years ago, Uber was extremely cheap. I had a girl come to my place 1 hour away (15 miles) via Uber, and it only cost me $8 USD.

If you're using apps, set your range wide. you can get girls to come over direct for sex at low cost.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 07:32 PM by NextStop100.)
02-16-2019 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019 casa-nostra 19 1,028 Yesterday 07:27 PM
Last Post: TheFinalEpic
  Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck? fountainofyouth 65 8,999 Yesterday 12:04 PM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  Southern Cal vs Chicago? 2019 khalidkcl 26 2,058 02-15-2019 03:19 AM
Last Post: SayWhat1015