Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Making the most of a relationship without damaging a good girl
Hephaestus Offline
Game Denialist

Making the most of a relationship without damaging a good girl
I accidentally started a relationship with a cute 28 year old absolute virgin.

I was doing the usual playful teasing and kino escalation with a cute international student. Normal, We got on great. It felt so natural to kiss her.

As we were making out in the botanic garden, she mentioned she's never been kissed(!). Ooops, it turns out she was from a very strict family and she used to be twice her body weight(the pics check out).

I really enjoy her company, and she seems to be a good match. I'm just mindful she'll graduate in a year, and continuing will be unfeasible. How would a 'good' first first boyfriend behave? even I'm not heartless enough to go along with my original rush to the bedroom.

I've dated a sheltered (much younger) virgin before, but she ended up in a bad place due to my carelessness. (virgin to massage shop in the space of a year). How can I avoid my past mistakes?

Maybe I think too much.
02-13-2019 06:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kinjutsu Offline
True Player

RE: Making the most of a relationship without damaging a good girl
End things now.
Don't hesitate.
If you are this concerned about damaging her, leave her now.

There is no outcome where you can stick around and fuck her and she wont be heartbroken when eventually it ends and either one of you has to move away.

I'm also guessing you're not willing to move back to her home country when she's finished school?

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
02-13-2019 07:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kinjutsu's post:
Hephaestus
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Alpha Male

Make it clear that you're not going to be around for long, and teach her how to choose a good guy (I'm not saying you're not a good guy, I just mean teach her so she doesn't make a mistake).

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
02-13-2019 08:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Poontang's post:
Hephaestus
JackinMelbourne Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(02-13-2019 06:40 AM)Hephaestus Wrote:  cute 28 year old absolute virgin.

making out in the botanic garden

graduate in a year

I dated virgin before... virgin to massage shop in the space of a year

I'm assuming it's a Chinese girl and you think shes a virgin because she said so, acts like it, and she's cute.

If I am incorrect, please say so and I won't continue with what I was going to write. (because I, and a lot of guys here often jump to conclusions and AWALT everything)

-Signature
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 04:15 PM by JackinMelbourne.)
02-13-2019 04:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackinMelbourne's post:
Hephaestus
Hephaestus Offline
Game Denialist

(02-13-2019 07:10 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  There is no outcome where you can stick around and fuck her and she wont be heartbroken when eventually it ends and either one of you has to move away.

I'm also guessing you're not willing to move back to her home country when she's finished school?

I haven't given it any thought. I know almost nothing about Thailand, but perhaps the possibility of location-flexible work will keep me motivated to learn to program.

I don't have the strongest of sex drives, so I guess I can tolerate waiting until I'm more sure.

(02-13-2019 08:38 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  Make it clear that you're not going to be around for long, and teach her how to choose a good guy (I'm not saying you're not a good guy, I just mean teach her so she doesn't make a mistake).
Okay, I'll try steer her in the right direction if I see a deadline approaching.

(02-13-2019 04:11 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  I'm assuming it's a Chinese girl and you think shes a virgin because she said so, acts like it, and she's cute.

If I am incorrect, please say so and I won't continue with what I was going to write. (because I, and a lot of guys here often jump to conclusions and AWALT everything)
The ex-girlfriend was Hakka Chinese, and possibly lying.

The current girl in question is Thai. I believe her because I've seen the pictures, she was a legit 3 before, make that a '2' in South Korea where she studied. She still seems to have a lot of self-doubt despite slimming down, perhaps a bit clingy
too but I don't know many Thai people to compare her with.
02-13-2019 05:58 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Hephaestus's post:
Vladimir Poontang, JackinMelbourne
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Recovering Beta

How is a good girl spending the best and most fertile years of her life being an overweight fatty?

That's what I wanna know.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 06:57 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
02-13-2019 06:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Hephaestus
Hephaestus Offline
Game Denialist

(02-13-2019 06:00 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  How is a good girl spending the best and most fertile years over her life being an overweight fatty?

That's what I wanna know.

Have you tried Thai food?
02-13-2019 06:37 PM
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-13-2019 06:37 PM)Hephaestus Wrote:  Have you tried Thai food?

Haha, good one. But you see, right?

There is no way for you to know if she's been a "good" girl and is an older virgin because she is actually "good" but haven't found a decent guy or because she actually spent her best years being a very unattractive fatty?
And for what we know she could have just been like a locked up wild animal at zoo by her parents, you don't know if she's a cock-hungry predator in another environment with freedom and male attention.

I've seen it before where really fat girls make a big transformation and they raise their SMV with many several points. Often these are the ones that can turn into fitness instahoes and will jump on the cock-carousel to make up for those lost years of male attention, validation, excitement etc.
02-13-2019 06:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Hephaestus
Hephaestus Offline
Game Denialist

(02-13-2019 06:56 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  
(02-13-2019 06:37 PM)Hephaestus Wrote:  Have you tried Thai food?
And for what we know she could have just been like a locked up wild animal at zoo by her parents, you don't know if she's a cock-hungry predator in another environment with freedom and male attention.

You know, as soon as I read your post, she messaged me before our swimming date.
[Image: b4LR3OK.jpg]
My heart sunk for a second. She mixes Australian and American English.

The date went well, I'll spare the details, but it's so refreshing to be with a girl who doesn't check social media all the time.(She used to be bullied a lot, so grew away from it)

All in all, I'm happy with the way things are going, and will continue. We slept together but didn't "sleep together", the first time I've done that since I was 18.
02-14-2019 04:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Relationship Game Lufty 42 24,725 11-15-2018 01:50 AM
Last Post: TravelingBodybuilder
  I cheated on my good girl (Advice from Palo Alto´s mother) Palo_alto 16 2,635 08-05-2018 02:03 PM
Last Post: Jeans
  When is losing your temper with a girl a good idea? WestIndianArchie 55 20,112 04-12-2018 02:02 PM
Last Post: SiverFox