Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Psychological objection to use game
playeronecheck Offline
Male Feminist

Psychological objection to use game
Hello gentlemen

I was hoping to get some help in how to think. I have some kind of vague opposition to consciously saying and doing things to get women into bed Undecided.

In order to do that we have to treat them like a girlfriend right? But if the intention is not to turn them into my girlfriend but to just have sex it feels like a deception. Although I want a girlfriend right now... I keep going back and forth to wanting a girlfriend and just wanting sex Confused.

I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.

Thank you

It's game time boys.
02-13-2019 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BlackHussar Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Psychological objection to use game
*radio static* *crrrrrrr* Command, Bravo Two requesting a Banhammer strike, suspected infiltration/trolling, fire for effect, over. *crrrrrrr*
02-13-2019 01:42 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

OP sounds like a confused chick who got banged out by a guy with good game.

"Go be fat on someone else's time" - Henry Rollins

"i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti" (there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists)

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.
02-13-2019 01:43 PM
BlackHussar Offline
Beta Orbiter

(02-13-2019 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  OP sounds like a confused chick who got banged out by a guy with good game.

And also suffered a stroke

'I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.'
02-13-2019 01:46 PM
Jhon_travolta Offline
Male Feminist

I've come to understand that you need to be direct sometimes. I am extremly shy with girls and trying to unblock my mind from this shyness through game. If you keep talking normally and with kindness, like i did in the past, you will be friendzoned. I know this must be strange but i am watching this "ThatWasEpic" prank guy and the way he approaches girls asking for their number/hang out in the first minute of the conversation seems effective. That means you should be stating your intentions in a direct way instead of turning it around.
02-13-2019 01:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jhon_travolta's post:
playeronecheck
subterfuge Offline
Chubby Chaser

Bless you. You must think 'game' is some kind of black magic jedi mind trick where you say the right line or use the correct seduction trick or run 'strawberry fields' and you can bang who you want Smile
Fear not. You don't have as much power as you think you do! Most 'normal' people know basically everything there is in any 'game' book without having to learn it, and they aren't banging models every night

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 03:28 PM by subterfuge.)
02-13-2019 03:27 PM
heavy Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(02-13-2019 12:50 PM)playeronecheck Wrote:  Hello gentlemen

I was hoping to get some help in how to think. I have some kind of vague opposition to consciously saying and doing things to get women into bed Undecided.

In order to do that we have to treat them like a girlfriend right? But if the intention is not to turn them into my girlfriend but to just have sex it feels like a deception. Although I want a girlfriend right now... I keep going back and forth to wanting a girlfriend and just wanting sex Confused.

I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.

Thank you

So you know what to say and when? You have the ability to be a player, but you **choose** not to?

[Image: giphy.gif]

In other news, the Washington Generals think that fancy tricks in basketball is an immoral way to entertain an audience.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"

The worst thing about taxes isn’t the fact that you lose money, it’s the fact that your money is used to fund a welfare state of people who hate you.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 04:05 PM by heavy.)
02-13-2019 04:03 PM
Nater Offline
Recovering Beta

OP think of game as a tool.

Like a hammer you're buying at home depot. You can either use it on your neighbor's head or use it to fix your broken chair. I recommend reading a book written by Roosh and maybe Models by Mark Manson. After reading those two books take the advice make a plan and apply it. As you're applying this, you may want to post about it so others might help you.

02-16-2019 08:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nater's post:
playeronecheck
playeronecheck Offline
Male Feminist

(02-13-2019 01:42 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  *radio static* *crrrrrrr* Command, Bravo Two requesting a Banhammer strike, suspected infiltration/trolling, fire for effect, over. *crrrrrrr*

I believe you think that.

(02-13-2019 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  OP sounds like a confused chick who got banged out by a guy with good game.

Come say that to my face.

(02-13-2019 01:46 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  And also suffered a stroke

'I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.'

Jerk.

(02-13-2019 01:52 PM)Jhon_travolta Wrote:  I've come to understand that you need to be direct sometimes. I am extremly shy with girls and trying to unblock my mind from this shyness through game. If you keep talking normally and with kindness, like i did in the past, you will be friendzoned. I know this must be strange but i am watching this "ThatWasEpic" prank guy and the way he approaches girls asking for their number/hang out in the first minute of the conversation seems effective. That means you should be stating your intentions in a direct way instead of turning it around.

So true.

(02-13-2019 04:03 PM)heavy Wrote:  So you know what to say and when? You have the ability to be a player, but you **choose** not to?

[Image: giphy.gif]

In other news, the Washington Generals think that fancy tricks in basketball is an immoral way to entertain an audience.

I didn't say that.

(02-16-2019 08:38 PM)Nater Wrote:  OP think of game as a tool.

Like a hammer you're buying at home depot. You can either use it on your neighbor's head or use it to fix your broken chair. I recommend reading a book written by Roosh and maybe Models by Mark Manson. After reading those two books take the advice make a plan and apply it. As you're applying this, you may want to post about it so others might help you.

Thanks, I checked out Game yesterday after a date and it helped a lot. I think I have a scewed view of what game is and reading Roosh's definition in the book made things clearer.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019 10:29 AM by playeronecheck.)
02-20-2019 10:28 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-20-2019 10:28 AM)playeronecheck Wrote:  Come say that to my face.

More than happy too, which one should I say it to ?

The guy wanting sex or the guy wanting a girlfriend?

Laugh6

You could keep being butthurt over a little newbie teasing

Or you could sit down, explore the forum ,and keeping as more questions (albeit more clearer)

You started Roosh's Game book which is a start.

Pro Tip:

Game encompasses more than just women.

Having game gives you the ability to fuck decent girls you desire and/or have them become your girlfriend.

"Go be fat on someone else's time" - Henry Rollins

"i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti" (there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists)

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019 12:17 PM by kaotic.)
02-20-2019 12:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kaotic's post:
BBinger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to deal with psychological ED BlackHussar 3 669 08-18-2018 10:32 PM
Last Post: babyfaced_assassin
  Did some approaches - psychological flaw? NoBalls 1 1,346 03-01-2013 01:46 AM
Last Post: storm