Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Meeting: Washington, D.C. April 6, 2019
MarkP Offline
Male Feminist

Meeting: Washington, D.C. April 6, 2019
While Roosh V currently resides overseas, an informal meeting of Roosh V followers will occur at the following date, time and location. Once again, Roosh V will not attend our informal meeting.

date: Saturday April 6, 2019.
time: 7:00 pm
place: Bakers & Baristas
501 7th Street, NW
Washington, D.C.
https://www.bakersandbaristas.com/

The place resides two blocks from the Gallery Place-Chinatown metro station.
03-10-2019 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Aquarius Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Meeting: Washington, D.C. April 6, 2019
(03-10-2019 08:53 PM)MarkP Wrote:  While Roosh V currently resides overseas, an informal meeting of Roosh V followers will occur at the following date, time and location. Once again, Roosh V will not attend our informal meeting.

date: Saturday April 6, 2019.
time: 7:00 pm
place: Bakers & Baristas
501 7th Street, NW
Washington, D.C.
https://www.bakersandbaristas.com/

The place resides two blocks from the Gallery Place-Chinatown metro station.

I strongly recommend that you delete this thread immediately, and repost it on an appropriate subforum of the Travel Forum specifically for this type of informal meetups not involving Roosh.

Now that this address is out in the open, I suggest you choose a different location for your new thread in the said subforum.
03-10-2019 09:05 PM
MarkP Offline
Male Feminist

How can I create a subforum under Washington, D.C.? There is no button to create a new thread. Only a reply button appears.
03-11-2019 08:48 AM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

I vouch for Mark, but publicly posting the location may be risky. Another way to do it is to make interested members send you a PM if they want to come, or meet at a neutral location first.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
03-11-2019 05:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roosh's post:
Dream Medicine
trian1 Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-11-2019 05:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I vouch for Mark, but publicly posting the location may be risky. Another way to do it is to make interested members send you a PM if they want to come, or meet at a neutral location first.

Was going to say that without the vouching -- the person posting has only been a member for a month ;-)

Also, don't chose a soyboy venue in Penn Quarter with no alcohol. You want a spot in Chinatown/Shaw, I will get you a venue in Chinatown/Shaw :-)

03-12-2019 11:38 PM
quaker13 Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-12-2019 11:38 PM)trian1 Wrote:  
(03-11-2019 05:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I vouch for Mark, but publicly posting the location may be risky. Another way to do it is to make interested members send you a PM if they want to come, or meet at a neutral location first.

Was going to say that without the vouching -- the person posting has only been a member for a month ;-)

Also, don't chose a soyboy venue in Penn Quarter with no alcohol. You want a spot in Chinatown/Shaw, I will get you a venue in Chinatown/Shaw :-)

Agreed. It'd be completely absurd to hold a meet up at a venue that doesn't serve alcohol. WTF!!!
03-13-2019 09:03 AM
MarkP Offline
Male Feminist

It is easy for Roosh V to vouch for me. I personally met Roosh V face-to-face three times in Washington, D.C. He also autographed my hard copy paperback book of "Game". I also had my picture and video taken with him in Washington, D.C.

The meeting serves as a two-step process. We meet at a non-alcohol establishment. After twenty minutes of gathering the crowd, we walk to one of the nearby bars. We want to avoid the feminists from harassing us.

Our two recent meetups occurred near the Gallery Place-Chinatown and Metro Center subway stations. We will follow the same example.

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019 11:42 AM by MarkP.)
03-17-2019 11:38 AM
MarkP Offline
Male Feminist

The meeting serves as a two-step process. We meet at a non-alcohol establishment. After twenty minutes of gathering the crowd, we walk to one of the nearby bars. We want to avoid the feminists from harassing us.

Our two recent meetups occurred near the Gallery Place-Chinatown and Metro Center subway stations. We will follow the same example.

(03-13-2019 09:03 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Agreed. It'd be completely absurd to hold a meet up at a venue that doesn't serve alcohol. WTF!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019 11:42 AM by MarkP.)
03-17-2019 11:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Complete 2019 Lviv Datasheet ArloDash 21 2,299 Today 11:33 AM
Last Post: coopers317
  The Washington DC area thread Roosh 66 4,923 Yesterday 08:16 PM
Last Post: MarkP
  The Rustler Does Mexico City (DF) 2019 Cattle Rustler 29 4,114 03-24-2019 12:14 PM
Last Post: Cattle Rustler