Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Ideas on destinations
boxmonster Offline
Male Feminist

Ideas on destinations
Wanted to call upon some of the travel game veterans on here.

So due to post-divorce finances I have been working two jobs lately. Working crazy long hours plus my town doesnt have many of the kinds of women I am into. So I figured I will take myself away when I get some holiday time and do some gaming. I live in the UK and working on small budgets so I guess this restricts me to low budget Europe. Most of my friends are married so will be going solo.

Im 36, well above average looks and decent game, even if its a little rusty. I am into darker white women, so the whole latin vibe. Not into blondes at all. Most of my travel experience in Europe has been Spain, Italy and Greece but they dont seem to be easy nuts to crack judging from forum posts. Romania was a possibility but seems to have mixed views judging from forum posts so not sure.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
03-16-2019 06:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sdsven Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Ideas on destinations
Medilin Colombia
Thailand for the European girls that are on vacation

Good luck out there
03-17-2019 02:14 AM
Hansel Offline
Male Feminist

Chicago and Boston both have a large Italian-American population there. With them Americanised maybe you will have better luck with them over there with your British accent. Plus you can have a go at the travelling Euro girls at the same time.
03-19-2019 10:42 AM
sarahthestrange Offline
Male Feminist

You can try Turkey. It may not be considered Europe but girls from Istanbul are really warm blooded
03-19-2019 12:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Weekend destinations from San Francisco ElFuerte 18 1,233 02-01-2019 08:56 PM
Last Post: Golden_State_of_Mind
  How has migrant crisis affected Euro destinations? trust_ted 50 7,383 01-04-2019 07:17 PM
Last Post: Bikal
  Best travel destinations for teens Mikestar 16 3,261 07-24-2018 10:25 PM
Last Post: TruePro