Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

The Baltics, which country and why?
bodychariot Online
Male Feminist

The Baltics, which country and why?
Heading out to Ukraine this summer for about 3 weeks or so, I'll have an extra 2 weeks or so to go to another country and I have my eye on estonia, lativa, and lithuania. I prefer to chose on and stick it out , game, get into the culture good and lifestyle. Which of the 3 would you recommend and why? Cheers!
03-17-2019 03:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Barron Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The Baltics, which country and why?
I'd recommend Poland, more specifically Warsaw. I've never been to the Baltics, but if you have an extra two weeks I'd choose between Vilnius/Tallinn for a week and the other week in Warsaw

two scoops
two genders
two terms
03-17-2019 03:35 AM
bigbadpua Offline
Beta Orbiter

(03-17-2019 03:35 AM)Barron Wrote:  I'd recommend Poland, more specifically Warsaw. I've never been to the Baltics, but if you have an extra two weeks I'd choose between Vilnius/Tallinn for a week and the other week in Warsaw

Never been to the Baltics but you recommend Poland anyway? Bit weird..

You cant go wrong with any of the Baltics. Vilnius nightlife is a bit to spread out for my liking, Riga arguably the best for that. Tallinn small and recently got a lot more quiet I hear, but I lived there for years and its still my favorite for the girls (looks/attitude)
03-17-2019 06:30 PM
bodychariot Online
Male Feminist

Oh great Estonia is actually my number 1 choice for thr baltics so far. Can you elaborate on why its good for girls /culture and daygame.night game compared to Lithuania and Latvia? Ive been to Poland and loved it, I may swing by krakow this trip too Smile Warsaw was goood
03-17-2019 08:05 PM
sterlingarcher Offline
Recovering Beta

Not Estonia.

Because it sucks.
03-18-2019 03:09 AM
bigbadpua Offline
Beta Orbiter

(03-17-2019 08:05 PM)bodychariot Wrote:  Oh great Estonia is actually my number 1 choice for thr baltics so far. Can you elaborate on why its good for girls /culture and daygame.night game compared to Lithuania and Latvia? Ive been to Poland and loved it, I may swing by krakow this trip too Smile Warsaw was goood

It is probably just an individual taste because I lived there for a long time during the glory days. On the downside it is more expensive and as I said, the smallest of the three.
03-18-2019 06:25 AM
azulsombra Offline
True Player

(03-18-2019 06:25 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  
(03-17-2019 08:05 PM)bodychariot Wrote:  Oh great Estonia is actually my number 1 choice for thr baltics so far. Can you elaborate on why its good for girls /culture and daygame.night game compared to Lithuania and Latvia? Ive been to Poland and loved it, I may swing by krakow this trip too Smile Warsaw was goood

It is probably just an individual taste because I lived there for a long time during the glory days. On the downside it is more expensive and as I said, the smallest of the three.

Is Lithuania significantly cheaper than Estonia?
Do you have any direct examples?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
03-18-2019 07:55 AM
edlefou Offline
Chubby Chaser

The Baltics haven't been cheap for a while now, unless comparing to London, NYC, etc.
03-18-2019 08:42 AM
bigbadpua Offline
Beta Orbiter

(03-18-2019 07:55 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  
(03-18-2019 06:25 AM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

Is Lithuania significantly cheaper than Estonia?
Do you have any direct examples?

About 20% or more I would guess. Latvia as well. Thinking of food drinks rent.
03-18-2019 06:31 PM
bodychariot Online
Male Feminist

Good info thanks! I'll make my decision soon, Im considering goign to krakow, then flying to riga or talinn, cheers!
Yesterday 12:07 AM
khantheconquerer Offline
Male Feminist

I've visited Tallinn, Estonia and Vilnius, Lithuania in the past few years. I didn't get my flag in each. Most would question how long I would be staying. I was honest and told them 3-4 days and then the conversation went to shit. Like I murdered there dog or something.
I would say I was getting more dates/conversation with girls from Lithuania. However, most were visiting from Belarus.
I plan on going to Riga, Latvia this year.
Yesterday 12:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World map of Hottest and Sexiest Women By Country by Country Helmutnl 29 29,621 01-18-2019 09:47 AM
Last Post: mundele
  How long of a drive across a country before its considered a real country? Steve McQueen 67 8,377 04-15-2018 07:53 PM
Last Post: Gmac
  Brits/Irish guys ruining the Baltics Eliogabalus 98 50,634 07-19-2016 01:45 PM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods