I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Red pill in songs
Elmore Offline
Beta Orbiter

Red pill in songs
Are there many examples?

I grew up loving 60s and 70s soul, and listening back it's all pretty sacharine lyrically. Could've picked one of many songs that represent this, but this sort of content sums it up. Beautiful piece of music though.

From that era, only thing i can think of is this classic.

Now i'm sure there's some hip hop or overly 'spergy stuff that spits it out joylessly with little musical quality, but frankly i dont have time for that stuff. Each to their own, and that ain't mine. And the Lord only knows what modern pop is saying, cos i would rather slice my ears off and choke on them than listen to half the shit i hear in shops, a lot of bars or gyms these days, let alone analyise the lyrics.

Is there any quality stuff out there?
04-19-2019 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
roberto Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Red pill in songs
I've just searched for the red pill songs thread to add one- so I'm pretty sure this is a dupe. Although I haven't found the original yet.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
04-23-2019 04:52 AM
ilostabet Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Red pill in songs
Here's one.

And another one.

And another.

And another.

And another.

And another.
04-26-2019 08:29 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like ilostabet's post:
Dream Medicine, roberto, Donfitz007

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Red Pill Theme Songs - What are yours? Suits 129 48,597 04-20-2019 05:35 AM
Last Post: Heath0888
  Alpha Songs Hencredible Casanova 96 38,171 03-26-2019 03:16 PM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 1,789 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man