Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Mainstream, youtube stars, and other writers are copying RVF
Off The Reservation Away
Banned

Mainstream, youtube stars, and other writers are copying RVF
I have noticed several times that something said "first" on RVF appears later on some mainstream article or somewhat known youtube channel. I can't remember what but next time I'll post it here. I think a LOT of people are trolling here for ideas that they later present as their own.

Has anyone else seen examples of this?
04-27-2019 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Reservation's post:
Going strong
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Mainstream, youtube stars, and other writers are copying RVF
Are you sure they didn’t get it from 4chan? A lot of the topics here started there first.

This forum does show up well in web searches, however.

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
04-27-2019 12:01 PM
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Mainstream, youtube stars, and other writers are copying RVF
(04-27-2019 11:49 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  I have noticed several times that something said "first" on RVF appears later on some mainstream article or somewhat known youtube channel. I can't remember what but next time I'll post it here. I think a LOT of people are trolling here for ideas that they later present as their own.

Has anyone else seen examples of this?

Well, who knows, maybe some adviser for the Sultan of Brunei has been browsing the forum, stealing my reversal-of-accusation strategy and thus trolling MSM with a nice: "you are the intolerant ones, please respect our humble traditions"?

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72807...pid1971542

[Image: tenor.gif]

And, maybe the clever, anti-gay and modest Sultan himself reads the God-Pill thread, while his horny yacht-master brother salivates on the Philippines thread? I wouldn't be surprised.
04-27-2019 12:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Off The Reservation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mainstream Christianity in USA is dying (survey) Roosh 56 6,221 10-27-2019 01:22 PM
Last Post: Garuda
  Male Buzzfeed writers have catastrophically low testosterone levels (lab tested) Roosh 183 53,685 06-16-2019 07:54 PM
Last Post: Sooth
  Manosphere Going Mainstream - What's Gonna Happen Next? megatron 14 7,303 02-02-2019 09:11 AM
Last Post: Hypugamy