I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Christian Strength, Modern Weakness
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Male Feminist

Christian Strength, Modern Weakness
There is a minority of Christian men who can see through the smoke and mirrors behind which the majority live. Personally, I tire more and more of weakness masquerading as virtue; of dhimmitude calling itself faith.

I know that it’s easy to perceive Christianity as a weakening force that turns men into betas and doormats - and if classic Christianity were identical with modern Protestantism, you’d be right.

But please understand that what exists now is an anomaly and a shadow of what it’s supposed to be. I’m Orthodox and this article is written by a Catholic, but I wanted to share it here anyway because it puts into good words the kind of thoughts that I have constantly.

Hopefully if you’re Christian yourself, or considering exploring it in light of Roosh’s conversion and journey, then you’ll find this article as timely and interesting as I did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theamerican...ugman/amp/
05-14-2019 01:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Deusleveult, Aurini
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Christian Strength, Modern Weakness
Why didn’t you just post this in the God Pill thread?

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
05-14-2019 02:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
Captainstabbin, Sp5, arafat scarf
Captainstabbin Online
International Playboy

RE: Christian Strength, Modern Weakness
(05-14-2019 01:36 AM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I wanted to share it here anyway because it puts into good words the kind of thoughts that I have constantly.

How about quoting the article and telling us why it resonates with you.
05-14-2019 02:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
SvenTuga, 911

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sneeze Strength Determines Dominance/Submissiveness? Black Kitten 48 3,534 02-14-2019 01:59 PM
Last Post: Caduceus
  Righteous Christian Woman Tweets Truth, Enrages Degenerate Feminists and Soyboys jeffreyjerpp 52 6,360 12-12-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: PharaohRa
  The importance of Christian-style morality/values on caring about others The Catalyst 21 3,340 04-16-2018 07:05 AM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian