I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Isaac Kappy dies at 42
Luvianka Offline
Wingman
Silver Member

Isaac Kappy dies at 42
Actor Isaac Kappy died by suicide Monday morning after he jumped off a bridge in Arizona, authorities said. He was 42.

Kappy had small roles in the films "Thor" and "Terminator Salvation" and in the AMC series "Breaking Bad." The actor jumped from a bridge onto a highway near Bellemont, a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety told NBC News. Kappy lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Some months ago, Kappy went on a periscope video dennouncing a large number of Hollywood celebrities as pedophile.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.
05-16-2019 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luvianka's post:
debeguiled
flad Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Isaac Kappy dies at 42
I never trusted that guy.
As usual he surely mentioned a lot of true stuff, but came off as a crazy dude that damages more profound researchers.

In any case rest in peace Isaac!
05-16-2019 03:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes flad's post:
debeguiled
Manbeline Offline
Beta Orbiter

Suicide or thrown?
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019 08:18 AM by Manbeline.)
05-16-2019 08:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Manbeline's post:
DJ-Matt
etwsake Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

A rather chilling development.

The guy ranting and raved for the whole world to see, especially about Spielberg being a pedophile.

The only thing the mainstream media did was smear him; trying to make him look like a nut that attacked Paris Jackson.

Less than a year later, he's dead.

Mainstream media says "He was crazy. He was clearly insane, and he killed himself." The end. Nice neat little bow on it.

But anyone that saw his videos last summer is immediately going to assume he was silenced.

I don't know enough to draw a conclusion. Either he was legitimately unhinged and paranoid to the point of suicide, or they killed this guy for speaking out and to send a message to anyone else. I'd believe either scenario, really.
05-16-2019 08:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes etwsake's post:
debeguiled
Manbeline Offline
Beta Orbiter

(05-16-2019 08:24 AM)etwsake Wrote:  A rather chilling development.

The guy ranting and raved for the whole world to see, especially about Spielberg being a pedophile.

The only thing the mainstream media did was smear him; trying to make him look like a nut that attacked Paris Jackson.

Less than a year later, he's dead.

Mainstream media says "He was crazy. He was clearly insane, and he killed himself." The end. Nice neat little bow on it.

But anyone that saw his videos last summer is immediately going to assume he was silenced.

I don't know enough to draw a conclusion. Either he was legitimately unhinged and paranoid to the point of suicide, or they killed this guy for speaking out and to send a message to anyone else. I'd believe either scenario, really.
Robin Williams suicides. Gets a standing ovation, a cry for mental health issues being raised, and continued to be quoted by everyone.

This guy suicides, every shuts up, says to give him no attention.
05-16-2019 08:39 AM
Kish Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Damn! RIP

This thread is related to Roosh's Satanic Hollywood thread.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-53191.html
05-16-2019 12:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Seattle man hijacks an airplane and dies crashing it Roosh 106 15,791 03-28-2019 09:27 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee dies aged 95 Luvianka 63 6,475 03-07-2019 05:05 AM
Last Post: WalterBlack
  "6000 bangs" Playboy dies doing what he loved Golden_State_of_Mind 2 1,149 01-19-2019 03:22 PM
Last Post: Golden_State_of_Mind