I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Wingman training videos?
5-7 Hedonist Offline
Game Denialist

Wingman training videos?
I'm in need of a really good video that shows someone how to be a great wingman.

The special requirement here is the video must be SFW, must have no mention of game, RV forum, etc. The guy being trained won't know the higher level reason he's being "re-educated" -- it's sort of you suck at winging, here's a video go watch it.
05-18-2019 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
081287 Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Wingman training videos?
It's a pointless endeavour. Your efforts are much better spent running game solo.

I'd go 100% in on dating app game only before I'd bother trying to teach someone how to wing for me.
05-19-2019 08:13 PM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

To be a truly good wingman I think you have to already have some player mindset/skills. My boys that can pull on their own are stellar wingmen and have done subtle shit to make me appear high value to my prospect. Guys that don’t get much play usually are clueless and are more likely to cockblock or totally blow it. You’re probably better off solo
05-20-2019 10:06 AM
redbeard Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Why? Sounds like you’re desperately seeking a wingman to make up for poor game.

Instead, roll solo, or find game-aware wings who don’t require “training.”

1 Year NoFap Veteran --- No Days Off in Trump's America
05-20-2019 10:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Be honest. Would you game with an ugly wingman? cruzinV 28 2,950 04-18-2019 03:09 AM
Last Post: Jay359
  SP Carnaval 2019 - Anyone looking for a wingman? JoSuado 0 584 02-14-2019 04:30 PM
Last Post: JoSuado
  Wingman Frustation Heuristics 14 1,166 12-28-2018 04:01 PM
Last Post: lunchmoney