I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Leveraging college clubs
E1775 Online
Male Feminist

Leveraging college clubs
Ok, so I’ve managed to work my way onto a committee at a University in sunny CA. Im actually pretty high up and can guide or influence the club activities/events. The club is still super small. My question is two fold.

1. What were some of your best/funnest experiences in a University club?

2. How would you leverage having influence on club activities into a good experience for all, and surround yourself with opportunities for plates.

I’m an older non traditional student (vet). Want to genuinely make this year epic for the club, but also intrigued and hoping to capitalize on extreme luck of ending up here. I’m thinking joint club events? Go help out international students club?
05-20-2019 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes E1775's post:
DarkTriad
LeBeau Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Leveraging college clubs
I wrote a data sheet that may help you. That said, you may also want to use the search function since we already have a lot of college threads. My thread was in response to another late 20's forum member asking for advice on college game:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-26497.html
05-20-2019 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hitting up the same bars/clubs Axel99 12 1,799 01-23-2019 08:48 PM
Last Post: Goldin Boy
  FREE: New game book - Sex Clubs Acute Angle 4 1,140 01-06-2019 01:07 PM
Last Post: Hypno
  Caveman stuff you guys did in clubs that wet pussies MrRoundtree 13 3,794 11-02-2018 01:26 PM
Last Post: WomenLuvDeez