I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Business Card Close
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

Business Card Close
I need to make a business card to hand out to 18-22 yo women.

Often, I will be bullshitting with and getting IOI's from some young ho, but cant seem to work into asking for digits. It's more that it will mess up the vibe (fun, teasing, elderly game, I'm 50) than worried about rejection.

Im thinking something along the lines of "Panty Peelers Bedtime Stories LTD" or some other ridiculous thing like that.

I'm guessing Instagram or Facebook would be the preferred contact.

Any thoughts ? Possible credentials I could add ?

Thanks
Panty Peeler
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 05:38 PM by PantyPeeler.)
05-22-2019 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fuck This Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Business Card Close
[Image: best-business-card-ever.jpg]
05-22-2019 06:51 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Fuck This's post:
PantyPeeler, Suits, Shifty, Built to Fade, aeroektar, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Palo_alto
cruzinV Offline
Banned

I wouldn't be handing out ridiculous business cards to teenagers at 50. Maybe you should do something more mature.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 07:59 PM by cruzinV.)
05-22-2019 07:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes cruzinV's post:
Shifty
Repo Offline
International Playboy

If getting digits messes up the vibe, then there was no vibe.
05-22-2019 08:09 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Repo's post:
PantyPeeler, Suits, kosko, Shifty, Built to Fade
Shifty Offline
Game Denialist

I don't think 18 year olds know what a business card is.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 08:42 PM by Shifty.)
05-22-2019 08:31 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Shifty's post:
PapayaTapper, Suits, kosko, crudeloyalist, Built to Fade, Hombre, Tex, Palo_alto
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

(05-22-2019 08:09 PM)Repo Wrote:  If getting digits messes up the vibe, then there was no vibe.

I get what youre saying. Maybe I didnt put my thoughts down exactly as I intended. I have only been daygaming lately.

I feel like, at times, I shouldnt put the young women on the spot by asking for her number. I am able to build comfort, to varying degrees, and I will ask if I can call her depending on the situation.

I just feel like I'm leaving a lot of pussy on the table when the optics might be off for her to give me her number. Lets say I'm at the supermarket and groups of women her age are milling around.

Maybe I should have my phone out and be playing around with it to make it easier for her.

Bed time stories probably aint going to be it. I have a few other ideas. Was hoping to get some feedback that might help me get more 20 yo hotties.

I appreciate the feedback.
05-22-2019 09:13 PM
shakeitt Offline
Banned

(05-22-2019 09:13 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  
(05-22-2019 08:09 PM)Repo Wrote:  If getting digits messes up the vibe, then there was no vibe.

I get what youre saying. Maybe I didnt put my thoughts down exactly as I intended. I have only been daygaming lately.

I feel like, at times, I shouldnt put the young women on the spot by asking for her number. I am able to build comfort, to varying degrees, and I will ask if I can call her depending on the situation.

I just feel like I'm leaving a lot of pussy on the table when the optics might be off for her to give me her number. Lets say I'm at the supermarket and groups of women her age are milling around.

Maybe I should have my phone out and be playing around with it to make it easier for her.

Bed time stories probably aint going to be it. I have a few other ideas. Was hoping to get some feedback that might help me get more 20 yo hotties.

My sense is that you are placing limiting beliefs on yourself due to your age.

The reality is that, yes, some girls will think you are too old for them.

But many girls have older guy fantasies.

Play into that.

Be the cool, older guy who is comfortable and confident in his own reality.

You're telling us you're not going to ask for girls' numbers on principle?

Remember, you project out into the world what you are feeling.

Own it.

The girls who were never going to be interested in you in the first place don't matter.

Focus on taking actions and acting in a way that would be optimal assuming that the girl likes you.

If a girl likes you, it's better to get her number / social media contact info than to give her a business card.

Or actually maybe it's not.

I think you're falling victim to the allure of a "mechanism"

A "mechanism" is a copywriting term. It means some special "hack" or "trick" that is going to get you the results you want. Fix your problems without you having to do any work.

Such as a magic diet pill.

Or "Texting" your ex back (a dating course that was sold by a known internet marketer called Chris Haddad whose PUA name is "Michael Fiore")

These magic tricks ("mechanisms") are fool's gold.

Expect maybe they're not.

(Man, pick a stance Shakeitt...sorry my autism is off the charts today).

See, maybe they're not because like getting a new haircut or clothes or new "trick" or opener, or whatever...it might be marginally more effective than another tactic...but really it could be that it's helping you indirectly via the confidence you get when you use it. Believing in it makes it work (placebo effect).

So I'm not saying you shouldn't play with the business card idea.

But ask yourself if there's a bigger issue you're obscuring by focusing on this one.

For instance, there are a lot of guys who think that getting an awesome Instagram presence is going to be the one trick that gets them laid, or that they won't be able to game without (ridiculous, I know. But there are people on this forum who believe that...ehemm..)

The point is...bro look at the threads on this forum of 40+ guys (like Giovonny) who have had a lot of success with younger women.

Don't disqualify yourself or project negative outcomes on the interaction. Girls will do that for you.

It's the ones who don't you want to be focusing on.

They'll be glad you got their digits.

And they'll be in your bed later.
05-22-2019 09:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes shakeitt's post:
PantyPeeler
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

(05-22-2019 09:30 PM)shakeitt Wrote:  

Play into that.

Own it.

The girls who were never going to be interested in you in the first place don't matter.

Focus on taking actions and acting in a way that would be optimal assuming that the girl likes you.

If a girl likes you, it's better to get her number / social media contact info than to give her a business card.

A "mechanism" is a copywriting term. It means some special "hack" or "trick" that is going to get you the results you want. Fix your problems without you having to do any work.

Or "Texting" your ex back (a dating course that was sold by a known internet marketer called Chris Haddad whose PUA name is "Michael Fiore")

See, maybe they're not because like getting a new haircut or clothes or new "trick" or opener, or whatever...it might be marginally more effective than another tactic...but really it could be that it's helping you indirectly via the confidence you get when you use it. Believing in it makes it work (placebo effect).

But ask yourself if there's a bigger issue you're obscuring by focusing on this one.

For instance, there are a lot of guys who think that getting an awesome Instagram presence is going to be the one trick that gets them laid, or that they won't be able to game without (ridiculous, I know. But there are people on this forum who believe that...ehemm..)

The point is...bro look at the threads on this forum of 40+ guys (like Giovonny) who have had a lot of success with younger women.

Don't disqualify yourself or project negative outcomes on the interaction. Girls will do that for you.

Great advice, and great writing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire post.

I am really trying to make it more socially acceptable, in certain situations, for her.

I think you made some valid points tho, for sure.
05-22-2019 09:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PantyPeeler's post:
shakeitt
SW15 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Go direct and close with a phone number. Anything else is far less effective if needing to collect a contact method for future interaction. There's a case that can be made for an Instagram close, but the number is still the best if unable to close with a bang on the spot.
05-22-2019 09:50 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like SW15's post:
PantyPeeler, Akwesi
shakeitt Offline
Banned

(05-22-2019 09:49 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Play into that.

Own it.

I am really trying to make it more socially acceptable, in certain situations, for her.

"I am really trying to make it more socially acceptable, in certain situations, for her. "

That's a good point. I like how you're addressing that girls are a product of their environment and societal expectations, more than anything.

Most "age" objections are simply societal mantras that we have been bashed over the head with. I just saw a buzz feed article today shaming the DJ Moby for dating Natalie Portman when she was like 19.

As Roosh has said very eloquently in one of his posts "the true nature of women", girls fill the container they're in.

So perhaps there are ways to identify girls who might be disillusioned with society's "rules"?

A social outcast, per say?

Art student who has a "teacher" / "older guy" fetish?

Whose very identity is founded upon rejecting social norms because those same social norms tore her apart because she wasn't cool or popular enough when she was younger, but as a late bloomer is hitting her stride at 19 or 20?

Just another thought.

But I would perhaps search this forum for tips on overcoming or neutralizing the age thing...cuz it's just another challenge that can be overcome.

Have you tried considering moving to a place where age gaps are not as demonized, or even encouraged, or at least where no one blinks an eye at them?

Don't sell yourself short.

You will have more value in certain venues, contexts, and locations. Another thing to consider.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 10:16 PM by shakeitt.)
05-22-2019 10:12 PM
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

(05-22-2019 10:12 PM)shakeitt Wrote:  
(05-22-2019 09:49 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Play into that.

Own it.

"I am really trying to make it more socially acceptable, in certain situations, for her. "

That's a good point. I like how you're addressing that girls are a product of their environment and societal expectations, more than anything.

Most "age" objections are simply societal mantras that we have been bashed over the head with. I just saw a buzz feed article today shaming the DJ Moby for dating Natalie Portman when she was like 19.

As Roosh has said very eloquently in one of his posts "the true nature of women", girls fill the container they're in.

So perhaps there are ways to identify girls who might be disillusioned with society's "rules"?

A social outcast, per say?

Art student who has a "teacher" / "older guy" fetish?

Whose very identity is founded upon rejecting social norms because those same social norms tore her apart because she wasn't cool or popular enough when she was younger, but as a late bloomer is hitting her stride at 19 or 20?

Just another thought.

But I would perhaps search this forum for tips on overcoming or neutralizing the age thing...cuz it's just another challenge that can be overcome.

Have you tried considering moving to a place where age gaps are not as demonized, or even encouraged, or at least where no one blinks an eye at them?

Don't sell yourself short.

You will have more value in certain venues, contexts, and locations. Another thing to consider.

These are all things to consider. I am thankful for your sharing of your thoughts and insights.
05-22-2019 10:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PantyPeeler's post:
shakeitt
joost Offline
Chubby Chaser

I would vote against the card. It doesn’t look “natural”. I thought you were looking for help designing a fake credentials card. Like “movie producer” or something similar to bang Seeking Arrangement girls.
05-23-2019 12:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes joost's post:
PantyPeeler
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-22-2019 06:51 PM)Fuck This Wrote:  [Image: best-business-card-ever.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
05-23-2019 01:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
PantyPeeler, Built to Fade
lunchmoney Offline
Chubby Chaser

I have seen guys successfully pull with business card game on a flight (as recent as this weekend a guy in first class got a number of female passenger across from him that way)
05-23-2019 10:14 AM
Deepdiver Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

LOL Knew a guy from the Black Tie benefits circuit in Boston who was the son of a Major Commercial Insurance Brokerage Agency in Boston/Cambridge. Clearly, he did not want to give away that he worked in the family business at first contact. Since he truthfully invested in Boston/Cambridge businesses he found out about via his Insurance Brokerage work... He printed up some Global Investments Group LLC Private Equity Cards with his Name Phone and email but no title... would hand his card to prospects with a quick "This is my company - Call me" - or if a really hot lass hand her his pen with a "why don't you write your contact info on the back"... and hand it back to him. Of course, the number was his Cell Phone Burner App so calls were not coming into his family offices switchboard.

Today a young bangler's contact info is Cell Text #, Email, Facebook, Twitter, IG or increasingly LinkedIn.

Deepdiver the OG Hunter-Killer ... NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Donald John Trump's real achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
http://www.restoring-america.com/Documen...0NOTES.pdf
05-23-2019 11:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deepdiver's post:
PantyPeeler
Black Kitten Offline
Banned

I've thought of this before back when I was a pussy looking for an easy way out.

Unless you're a photographer or talent scout, or are in a professional/high-class setting, this is retarded. You'll be viewed as socially disabled.

Improve your # close technique and you'll be fine. Determine what words you think will work best for your style and memorize them. It takes less than 20 minutes, and I doubt there'll ever be significant variation.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 12:21 PM by Black Kitten.)
05-23-2019 12:19 PM
dirty_old Offline
Beta Orbiter

There are plenty of situations where handing a girl a business card could make sense. (When you don't really have a chance for a phone # or a conversation at all basically). For example the checker/worker girl with her coworkers standing around.... the hot girl in a car next to you with her window down at the stoplight...etc..

Why do you feel the need to go so over the top? Most girls can very easily smell out the try hard, wannabe player vibe. I'd personally go with something "intriguing" but that could plausibly be real. I would only put a phone #.

Build it off of your real job or personality though, otherwise you will be incongruent and the interaction will go nowhere even in the off chance that she does contact you & agree to meet up. "clown"/funny guy can only work if you're really that guy, and in my experience usually doesn't tend to work with the older guy/younger girl dynamic.
05-23-2019 09:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirty_old's post:
PantyPeeler
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

(05-23-2019 09:35 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  There are plenty of situations where handing a girl a business card could make sense. (When you don't really have a chance for a phone # or a conversation at all basically). For example the checker/worker girl with her coworkers standing around.... the hot girl in a car next to you with her window down at the stoplight...etc..

Why do you feel the need to go so over the top? Most girls can very easily smell out the try hard, wannabe player vibe. I'd personally go with something "intriguing" but that could plausibly be real. I would only put a phone #.

Build it off of your real job or personality though, otherwise you will be incongruent and the interaction will go nowhere even in the off chance that she does contact you & agree to meet up. "clown"/funny guy can only work if you're really that guy, and in my experience usually doesn't tend to work with the older guy/younger girl dynamic.

Making a woman laugh does not make someone a clown. I wouldnt hand a random young woman a card unless we were already having a conversation and there were IOIs. I am trying to think of something intriguing enough that she could decide to call without putting her on the spot by asking her for digits.
05-23-2019 09:45 PM
Shifty Offline
Game Denialist

(05-23-2019 09:45 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  
(05-23-2019 09:35 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  There are plenty of situations where handing a girl a business card could make sense. (When you don't really have a chance for a phone # or a conversation at all basically). For example the checker/worker girl with her coworkers standing around.... the hot girl in a car next to you with her window down at the stoplight...etc..

Making a woman laugh does not make someone a clown. I wouldnt hand a random young woman a card unless we were already having a conversation and there were IOIs. I am trying to think of something intriguing enough that she could decide to call without putting her on the spot by asking her for digits.

If you hand a woman a "funny" business card that says "Panty Peelers Bedtime Stories LTD" she is not going to think it's funny.

She will probably take a picture of it and post it on twitter and make fun of you.

There is simply no place for this move, making a woman laugh is a good thing but not when you show her you went out of your way to make business cards to hand out to girls (It's a display of lower value).

The only time you want to be handing out business cards is during profesional time, and not the funny type. Also this joke will simply not land with the 18-22 year olds you are targeting.

Just accept the fact that a "funny" business card is an awful idea. You are in your 50s dude, this is something someone who only a teenager would find funny.

Just ask her out/ask for her number.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 09:53 PM by Shifty.)
05-23-2019 09:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shifty's post:
Davidovich
Repo Offline
International Playboy

The only move besides exchanging numbers would be exchanging Instagran if you have a good one. Anything else, especially a business card, will make you look hopelessly out of touch.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 10:38 PM by Repo.)
05-23-2019 10:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Repo's post:
PantyPeeler
dirty_old Offline
Beta Orbiter

You're not getting the point, grow some balls in the situations you talk about, if you're already chatting up the girl. Again you are just looking for an easy way out... Try taking photos with her or have her take a photo of you. try handing the girl your phone & telling her to put her # in. Even write your # on a receipt if there are other people around & you're trying to be a little discreet.

Going out of your way to get a dumb/joke business card made, for the point of picking up girls...is very very try hard which is an instant turn off. Whereas the right business card (even a completely ordinary one if you're dressed to match etc) to a younger woman could be a turn on.

what will be going through her mind is:
"wow this guy is weird"
"how many girls did he try to give this to"

If you have to try it ...as I said above see if you can find something that ties to your real job, a side hustle, even hobby, etc. The funny card (probably not in the dumb/pick up girls way) might work that way. Animal trainer. Behavioral research. Taro cards. Paranormal investigator. something well done & a little offbeat or funny along those types of lines (bad examples but it's the best I could come up with) might be interesting to girls, but then of course you'd have to be congruent later on to pull it off.

Otherwise if you don't have anything related to your real line of work you would be much better off just lying to come up with something that would sound rich/professional. That has worked for plenty of guys in the past but you'll have to make it realistic enough to match with your real lifestyle. Name, Owner, some slightly catchy phrase (maybe) & phone #

My real business card (occupation/ company slogan) is a little unique & I've had luck giving it to girls OCCASIONALLY, in the types of situations I described above (when I couldn't stop to talk to them). The few girls who called me have asked about it, but then again they didn't have much else to go off of.. on the back I'd usually write my cell/burner app # and "text me" or something. that way it feels to her like it's personal, spontaneous and not some spam you're trying on every girl you see.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 11:06 PM by dirty_old.)
05-23-2019 11:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirty_old's post:
Shifty
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

(05-23-2019 09:52 PM)Shifty Wrote:  

If you hand a woman a "funny" business card that says "Panty Peelers Bedtime Stories LTD" she is not going to think it's funny.

She will probably take a picture of it and post it on twitter and make fun of you.

There is simply no place for this move, making a woman laugh is a good thing but not when you show her you went out of your way to make business cards to hand out to girls (It's a display of lower value).

The only time you want to be handing out business cards is during profesional time, and not the funny type. Also this joke will simply not land with the 18-22 year olds you are targeting.

Just accept the fact that a "funny" business card is an awful idea. You are in your 50s dude, this is something someone who only a teenager would find funny.

All of this knowledge and hard factual declarations coming from your extensive experience of having never day gamed?

Something about your tone made me suspect that you were projecting how you feel about it onto the women that I regularly daygame.

I typically number close or instadate, this was just an idea for when I dont want to put the woman on the spot.

Jeez, youd think a guy would have at least made a single daygame approach before spouting off on the subject.
05-23-2019 11:11 PM
Shifty Offline
Game Denialist

(05-23-2019 11:11 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  
(05-23-2019 09:52 PM)Shifty Wrote:  

All of this knowledge and hard factual declarations coming from your extensive experience of having never day gamed?

Something about your tone made me suspect that you were projecting how you feel about it onto the women that I regularly daygame.

I typically number close or instadate, this was just an idea for when I dont want to put the woman on the spot.

Jeez, youd think a guy would have at least made a single daygame approach before spouting off on the subject.

Anyone with 0 game could tell you it's a bad idea, mainly because it's weird to have a "funny" business card with you at all times. And it seems most people agree with me since not a single reply has supported your idea, instead some have made fun of it and others suggested something else like just getting the number.

I'm not attacking you personally, it's just if you can get a good vibe going with a girl I don't see why you would ruin it by doing the funny business card thing. It might work every once in a while but the number close will always be more reliable.

If you are completely set on the business card thing I would make it a serious one that might look like you actually hand around as part of your job. That way it's an easy way to give them your number, the funny part is the thing that ruins it, it just screams socially inept.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 12:04 AM by Shifty.)
05-23-2019 11:55 PM
Hypno Offline
International Playboy

[Image: why-didnt-I-think-of-that.jpg]
05-25-2019 06:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Hypno's post:
PantyPeeler, Palo_alto
Acolyte Offline
Male Feminist

(05-25-2019 06:48 AM)Hypno Wrote:  [Image: why-didnt-I-think-of-that.jpg]

I would stay away from quirky business cards and go with the ones that reek of money. Even if it is a fake title, fake company, etc.. .A heavy stock business card, with a good classy design should do the trick. It should convey that you are a top earner. Obviously you need to have your backstory (your lies, LOL) all squared away too.
Older guys, neatly groomed, with two-arms-and two-legs can still pull younger women using wealth.
Women like money. If they claim otherwise they are lying...The more money you have the more the woman will be into you. It is in their DNA...
05-28-2019 07:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Acolyte's post:
mpr

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Close friend about to get married sterlingarcher 21 3,387 04-20-2019 11:47 PM
Last Post: sterlingarcher
  Tracking bang vs number close ratio cruzinV 21 1,986 03-30-2019 05:44 AM
Last Post: ksbms
  What's a *realistic* ideal approach:close ratio? 818 32 3,056 02-12-2019 03:00 PM
Last Post: crazyguy