I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Brisbane sucks
txcat1 Offline
Male Feminist

Brisbane sucks
Been here over a week in Brisbane, and what can I say... it blows. I thought the women would be receptive to Americans, but they're so masculine it's quite a turn off. I've never seen women so masculine and that says a lot being from LA.

So many of them have the attitude of 8's when they're 4's at best. I'm scratching my head trying to figure what's going on. Really disappointing, I planning on hitting up the Gold Coast tomorrow to see if things turn for the better.
05-23-2019 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Bogart Offline
Banned

RE: Brisbane sucks
Hahahah

Welcome to Australia.

Brisbane is infinitely better than Sydney or Melbourne. Enjoy Gold Coast it’s Australian CanCun. I’d have suggested you stick with Brisbane. Fortitude valley has some honeys and there’s a real debaucherous vibe you simply not get in Sydney anymore.

If you end up further south pm me
05-23-2019 03:12 AM
Australia Sucks Offline
Wingman

Yep, Australian women suck hardcore.
05-23-2019 05:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Australia Sucks's post:
Jungle
Adrenaline Offline
Chubby Chaser

You came to Australia from the US to game? Has this forum not taught you anything? Would have been better off where you came from, and that’s really saying something.

Brisbane is like the Texas of Australia (full of red neck, racist bogans) but you could probably do a lot worse in this country. I actually don’t mind Melbourne though. At least the ethnic ladies there are classier.
05-23-2019 06:21 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Adrenaline's post:
fktax, jselysianeagle, Built to Fade
JekyllAndHyde Offline
Chubby Chaser

(05-23-2019 03:03 AM)txcat1 Wrote:  Been here over a week in Brisbane, and what can I say... it blows. I thought the women would be receptive to Americans, but they're so masculine it's quite a turn off. I've never seen women so masculine and that says a lot being from LA.

Laugh4

You cannot just rely on leveraging your American status.
This isn't the 70s where Aussie women squeal as US sailors arrive on Aussie shores as if it's like The Beatles doing a concert.

American

Aussie women are usually pretty masculine in attitude and accent and they require a good taming.
Old school Aussie men typically call Americans Yanks or worse seppos.
Seppo = Septic Tank = Shit Talker
Maybe I'll give you a benefit of a doubt you were unlucky enough to encounter too many hostile Aussie women and so:

(01-18-2016 07:59 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  I apologize in advance for our women- they are really frustrating/unfeminine creatures.

Many resources including this forum reinforced my decision to avoid visiting to the USA so I can't comment any further about making comparisons to LA.

I hope you enjoy the Gold Coast especially Surfer's Paradise.

There's some tanned Japanese tourist chicks if you fancy them too.
[Image: boogiepika.gif]
So long as you don't mind the odd vagrant youth threatening to kill someone out loud while you dine in Maccas at night it shouldn't be a problem.
05-23-2019 08:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JekyllAndHyde's post:
Built to Fade
fktax Offline
Beta Orbiter

Americans are laughable in Australia. Literally no credit to be had there man.
05-23-2019 09:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The United Kingdom really sucks? Mr.GM 359 136,231 Yesterday 02:33 PM
Last Post: Teedub
  Dallas Absolutely Sucks Dragan 37 8,806 03-12-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: GoingHAM20
  Brisbane, Australia Datasheet bootyhuntah 16 7,921 02-23-2019 07:18 AM
Last Post: Rendok