I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Church game
Jnx Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Church game
Figure I’ll kick things off. Post tips on how to court a delightful religious girl.

Haven’t attended church in quite a few years, but that’s all about to change. Use to go to after school events and ceremonies with a Mormon friend back in high school.

Didn’t seem like a bad place to meet quality women. Most of them are married now. Is it too late for a mid 20s guy to start attending to find a wife? All the good ones seem to have kids by now

Any insights y’all have would be fabulous!
05-23-2019 05:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jnx's post:
falafel
Jetset Offline
True Player

RE: Church game
NOTICE

As of June 1st, this thread is now the only thread.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
05-23-2019 05:24 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like Jetset's post:
Shifty, BangBoy123, LatinoHeat, Rhyme or Reason, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, yankeetravels, Delta, Built to Fade, heavy, Geomann180, Chrome, wi30, Wutang, Bienvenuto, Tactician, StrikeBack, gringoed, eck, ShuaiGe
Manbeline Offline
Chubby Chaser

So, you know when a pro NBA player walks into a gym full of high schoolers? Pretty much, if you followed everything from this forum, that is you walking into the alpha starved place known as wednesday night bible study.

But remember, no adultery, as even wives will start trying to grab you by the arm.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 05:32 PM by Manbeline.)
05-23-2019 05:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Manbeline's post:
bobmjilica, Emperor Constantine
Jetset Offline
True Player

(05-23-2019 05:31 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  So, you know when a pro NBA player walks into a gym full of high schoolers? Pretty much, if you followed everything from this forum, that is you walking into the alpha starved place known as wednesday night bible study.

But remember, no adultery, as even wives will start trying to grab you by the arm.

So there I was, swiping through Tinder looking for a woman to kiss in church in anticipation of a long-term relationship, when...

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
05-23-2019 05:37 PM
Shifty Offline
Beta Orbiter

How do I approach a girl with her entire family present?
Should I wear a cross as a DHV?
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 05:45 PM by Shifty.)
05-23-2019 05:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shifty's post:
Suits
BangBoy123 Away
Chubby Chaser

Orthodox churches probably best for quality girls
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 05:53 PM by BangBoy123.)
05-23-2019 05:50 PM
Mekorig Offline
True Player
Gold Member

In my own experience with orthodox/catholic, both tennd to be sluts.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina
05-23-2019 05:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mekorig's post:
eck
TripleG Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(05-23-2019 05:21 PM)Jnx Wrote:  Figure I’ll kick things off. Post tips on how to court a delightful religious girl.

Haven’t attended church in quite a few years, but that’s all about to change. Use to go to after school events and ceremonies with a Mormon friend back in high school.

Didn’t seem like a bad place to meet quality women. Most of them are married now. Is it too late for a mid 20s guy to start attending to find a wife? All the good ones seem to have kids by now

Any insights y’all have would be fabulous!

Never too late to look for a nice girl in church. Just follow the example of Lakers great AC Green, who waited till 38 to find one, lol:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-nbas-3...-iron-will
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 06:12 PM by TripleG.)
05-23-2019 06:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TripleG's post:
Built to Fade
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Here's how it worked for one man: http://orthochristian.com/121228.html

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
05-23-2019 06:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Roosh's post:
Axel99, Jnx, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Built to Fade, B TAHKE, DJ-Matt
Axel99 Offline
Banned

(05-23-2019 06:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Here's how it worked for one man: http://orthochristian.com/121228.html

Thats where its at.
05-23-2019 06:18 PM
chaddriller Offline
Male Feminist

Don't go to church to meet girls. Go to church to develop and cultivate a greater relationship with God and fellowship with other principled people. If you go with the right intentions and stay disciplined in your pursuit, things will work out for themselves and you'll end up meeting the right kind of girl at the right time along with improving many other facets of your life in the process. Go to church for the right reasons and great things will happen in your life.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019 06:54 PM by chaddriller.)
05-23-2019 06:52 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like chaddriller's post:
Roosh, MichaelWitcoff, Built to Fade, Jnx, Wutang, Deusleveult, StrikeBack, Tail Gunner, king bast, DJ-Matt, Elmore, lunchmoney
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

(05-23-2019 06:52 PM)chaddriller Wrote:  Don't go to church to meet girls. Go to church to develop and cultivate a greater relationship with God and fellowship with other principled people. If you go with the right intentions and stay disciplined in your pursuit, things will work out for themselves and you'll end up meeting the right kind of girl at the right time along with improving many other facets of your life in the process. Go to church for the right reasons and great things will happen in your life.

Exactly.

You tend to attract your opposite. If you are a lukewarm believer in church looking for a wife, you will attract a woman who is a lukewarm believer looking for a husband. Both of you are unsatisfied and looking to receive/extract. How can that end well?

Just because you meet a woman "in church" doesn't mean you will not have problems. Values trump all, but if your values are wrong, you won't be able to identify the correct ones in a woman. You will be tricked by a woman who wears a cross necklace and seems to go to church most Sundays.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
05-23-2019 10:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 14 users Like Roosh's post:
Repo, h3ltrsk3ltr, MichaelWitcoff, Lampwick, Built to Fade, Jnx, Jetset, Geomann180, bobmjilica, Deusleveult, The Beast1, Tail Gunner, DJ-Matt, Elmore
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Recovering Beta

There are nice, pious, genuinely traditional women in churches. There are also many who are just pretending to be. If there's any benefit at all to having done the "game" lifestyle before my conversion, it's that it granted me the ability to recognize the difference; a lot of guys don't have that kind of discernment and don't realize who they've married until it's too late. That said, I agree with the above posters who said you don't go to Church to find a mate - you go to Church to find God, and if His will includes a mate for you then that will be revealed at the proper time.

Marriage is not for everyone, though, and monasticism is basically the Godly version of MGTOW. In fact, most of Orthodoxy's greatest theologians and champions were unmarried. Protestants like to ignore the verses about consecrated celibacy / virginity, as they do with all the verses about ecclesiology and sacraments, but try not to fall for their "everyone needs to get married" type of rhetoric because it has no Scriptural or historical support.

There are also men in some churches who are basically just there to sleep with the "pious pretenders," the worldly women who sleep around while looking for a gullible Christian beta to marry. I advise you to stay as far away from both groups as possible, because they'll be nothing but detrimental to your salvation. St. Paul tells us in the Scriptures not to even eat with such people.

That said, it is very difficult to go from a lifestyle of uncompromising selfishness to what is required of those who enter into and maintain happy marriages. I am nowhere close to figuring this out, because a decade spent in the Game set up certain inner "alarms" that go off every time I feel the power dynamics shifting. If you're trying to go from full-on party life to full-on religious life, you will probably have to train yourself to accept things that you never would have in the past - things that if you tolerate you'll know, deep in your soul, would immediately end any fling with a secular woman. The hard truth of Christianity is that the more virtue you acquire, the more the world will reject and abuse you. That is what it means to carry our cross in imitation of Jesus.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 01:01 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
05-24-2019 12:50 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Built to Fade, Wutang, bobmjilica, Deusleveult, DJ-Matt, GordonJ
N°6 Offline
True Player

I’ll try this. For no other reason that I can share experiences. I’ll have a go at a Christian dating site too.

I wouldn’t rule out dating a Muslim but I’d never become one in order to marry here. Would rather date someone who believes in something bigger.

From my perspective as a single man who has turned 40, I’d advise young men to have some sort of social involvement with religious women. I only met one marriageable woman in my Game years.
05-24-2019 01:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
bobmjilica
Lampwick Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

I truly wish this was workable for me, since I think that religious girls are really the only ones left that are "normal". But I just don't believe in that stuff.
05-24-2019 01:47 AM
Tex Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 01:47 AM)Lampwick Wrote:  I truly wish this was workable for me, since I think that religious girls are really the only ones left that are "normal". But I just don't believe in that stuff.

Religious girls are either autistic, ugly, secret sluts, or any two of the three. IME at least. Church is for the collective energy of multiple people worshiping together and not much else with regards to interacting with women.

PapayaTapper Wrote:you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 03:52 AM by Tex.)
05-24-2019 03:46 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Tex's post:
Built to Fade, lonewolf1992
lonewolf1992 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Last year I had a very christian girl from work sending me IOIs and being flirty with me. She was committed to a guy who practiced martial arts and had a good physique due to disciplined work. I think she still liked me better due to my vibe and style and wanted to get intimacy with me but I was hesitant since I think that was highly immoral. Girl just got married and it really made me think how stupid that guy is if he thinks his unicorn is all devoted into him. The guy converted to christianism because of her and I could see the betaness by looking at the wedding pictures.

I have an uncle who's been into the christian lifestyle throughout most of his life. He was very strict with his children's education to the point of restricting his daughter and son to socialize with 'evil people'. Years later both of my cousins are confirmed homosexuals. He also cheated on his wife after living in a very sexless marriage I guess, but hey, God forgives and renews relationships, so they are now back together. What keeps me away from this full christian lifestyle is how hypocritical everyone in those churches are. Girls can be really slutty and men are blue-pilled emasculated men. Man, what do I have to be such a bad person? I was flirting with christianism thanks to this website and then to see that we'll be banned from pre-marital sex talk is such a blow. Cheers fellow men.

Colombian local. Fan of music, arts, films, Football, history, masculinity. Non-native english speaker, please have patience with me.

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." Buddha
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 09:54 AM by lonewolf1992.)
05-24-2019 09:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonewolf1992's post:
Shifty
eskimobobseal Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Christian women are by far the best potential wives you’ll meet, as long as they aren’t going to some leftist fun center church with the skinny jean queer sissy pastor. Girls who were brought up to actually believe the Bible will make fantastic wives, because they’ve been brought up since birth to honor their future husband and be subservient to him in every aspect of life. Find the nearest church in your area that actually preaches against sin and stands on Biblical truth and you’ll find yourself some prospective wives, without a doubt. These types of women are looking for a strong alpha who can lead them and take charge.

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 10:20 AM by eskimobobseal.)
05-24-2019 10:18 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
Brazilianguy, Tail Gunner, ChefAllDay
kaala Offline
Banned

Video RE: Church game
combine church game with dancefloor game

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 12:17 PM by kaala.)
05-24-2019 12:16 PM
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 03:46 AM)Tex Wrote:  
(05-24-2019 01:47 AM)Lampwick Wrote:  I truly wish this was workable for me, since I think that religious girls are really the only ones left that are "normal". But I just don't believe in that stuff.

Religious girls are either autistic, ugly, secret sluts, or any two of the three. IME at least. Church is for the collective energy of multiple people worshiping together and not much else with regards to interacting with women.

You sir, must not go to Church in the bible belt. Plenty of beautiful, sane young women at Church around here.

I have been to some churches in other places with dying denominations like episcopal, or united and your opinion is true there.

Last, a church service is not the place for interacting with women, but Church Events. ...its like a Day Game paradise.

For the more indirect approach at your local Church, chat up elderly people and let them know you are single and they will quickly point out their single relatives

For the more direct approach, get involved in any activity that has you interacting with Churches other than your own and introduce yourself to any attractive girl. The great thing about Church is that couples/married people will segregate themselves from 'singles' events so that if you see a girl in the right event she is probably single.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
05-24-2019 12:51 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
PapayaTapper, bobmjilica, ChefAllDay
Quizzical_2 Offline
Game Denialist

If everyone around you is being hypocritical, why not be the example everyone else should strive to be like?

I think there's a sense in which people are treating becoming a Christian as if it were an entirely cultural/practical decision, without realizing the implications of the Christian belief system. To be a Christian, as is accepted almost universally, you have to believe that the person of Jesus actually lived and died and that his death somehow brought salvation to mankind. You have to believe that the New Testament, as well as the Old, is a reliable historical record of God's activities in human history.

Although there are certainly cultural benefits for being a Christian, even a lukewarm one, what good does it do to simply close the Bible and forget about everything you learned in church the moment service ends?
05-24-2019 07:55 PM
Wutang Offline
True Player
Gold Member

An old thread that has been bumped up before now deserves to be bumped again now with the new turn of the forum

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-17115.html

As for the type of girls you can meet there, here's an Instragram story from someone I know personally from the church scene I'm involved in. Be on your guard of course, but remember that you can meet women like this as well

[Image: whitepill02.png]

The message in the background is from another source which she is sharing in her story while the words in front of the heart is something that she added to it.
05-24-2019 08:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wutang's post:
Dr. Howard
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 08:46 PM)Wutang Wrote:  An old thread that has been bumped up before now deserves to be bumped again now with the new turn of the forum

As for the type of girls you can meet there, here's an Instragram story from someone I know personally from the church scene I'm involved in. Be on your guard of course, but remember that you can meet women like this as well

The message in the background is from another source which she is sharing in her story while the words in front of the heart is something that she added to it.

A great old thread! It is a good reminder of caution. Just because a woman goes to church doesn't mean that she is red flag free. Church also attracts crazy people, grifters looking to prey on the naive and infiltrators looking to subvert it.

05-25-2019 05:34 AM
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 05:34 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(05-24-2019 08:46 PM)Wutang Wrote:  An old thread that has been bumped up before now deserves to be bumped again now with the new turn of the forum

A great old thread! It is a good reminder of caution. Just because a woman goes to church doesn't mean that she is red flag free. Church also attracts crazy people, grifters looking to prey on the naive and infiltrators looking to subvert it.

I've been involved closely with organised religion for over 20 years.

In my church I have met only 2 women within that time that I was taken with.

Both turned out to broken, duplicitous evil little snakes.

My advice is to stay away from Religious women.
They are almost the complete opposite of what they sell themselves to be.
All the other ones I met were not worth dating at all.

Too many reasons to mention..
Church/ Religion is not the place to meet women.
05-25-2019 07:00 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Suits, Shifty
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 07:00 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 05:34 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I've been involved closely with organised religion for over 20 years.

In my church I have met only 2 women within that time that I was taken with.

Both turned out to broken, duplicitous evil little snakes.

My advice is to stay away from Religious women.
They are almost the complete opposite of what they sell themselves to be.
All the other ones I met were not worth dating at all.

Too many reasons to mention..
Church/ Religion is not the place to meet women.

You're the guy who just bragged about being with 4 women in 36 hours? https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-66797...pid1984463 I would think the devil would also agree that Church isn't a good place to meet women if your goal is depravity.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019 07:21 AM by Dr. Howard.)
05-25-2019 07:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
Tail Gunner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  7 day adventist church chick field report IAMSEXY 2 1,815 05-26-2019 08:31 PM
Last Post: JackinMelbourne
  How to bang church girls? runsonmagic 32 24,060 05-25-2019 10:54 PM
Last Post: IAMSEXY
  Church Game JackinMelbourne 2 1,075 05-25-2019 10:13 PM
Last Post: Roosh