I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men
redbeard Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men
One of the biggest problems for modern men is finding a church that isn't completely limp-wristed and feminized.

So, what are the best church denominations for masculine men like us to attend?

How would you screen a church before attending?

I usually look for red flags like promoting women pastors or accepting homosexuality, but I'm curious what denominations forum members recommend.

1 Year NoFap Veteran --- No Days Off in Trump's America
05-24-2019 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like redbeard's post:
zoom, Renzy, Brazilianguy, Jones, Rap17, wonderman
EndsExpect Offline
Wingman

RE: Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men
(05-24-2019 01:33 PM)redbeard Wrote:  One of the biggest problems for modern men is finding a church that isn't completely limp-wristed and feminized.
So, what are the best church denominations for masculine men like us to attend?
How would you screen a church before attending?
I usually look for red flags like promoting women pastors or accepting homosexuality, but I'm curious what denominations forum members recommend.

I think very few denominations are theologically sound. Orthodox Christians of most types are a good shot. Orthodox means straight thinking... I believe.

I would suggest you avoid Pentacostal Churches, where they speak in tongues and their approach to God is overly emotion based. They emphasize the Holy Spirit way too much and the women who attend are prone to affairs.

Catholics... their worship service is near pointless. It's virtually the exact same thing every time you go... they just change up the hymns. The priests are all over the political and theological spectrum. I can't really wrap my mind around this .group to be honest. The South American Catholic Church is like the cult of the virgin mary. Lots of super liberal priests in the US too that don't even believe in the Bible. Yet, you can find some churches that are absolutely spot on with few theological issues.

I hope that helps
05-24-2019 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like EndsExpect's post:
Brazilianguy, NoMoreTO
Manbeline Offline
Recovering Beta

The only church that I have found is the best is the one within. I commune at home. I pray at home. That is all I need. I have accepted that others who are down or in need of companionship or social help go to Church to be lifted in spirits. I am not one of those people. I self moderate my feelings and my thoughts, so church means nothing to me. In fact, church is simply a man made concept.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 02:30 PM by Manbeline.)
05-24-2019 02:30 PM
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

Baptist.

Each Church in the Baptist denomination is independent so some are more left leaning, some are more right leaning and some are REALLY more right leaning. You can even go to Kentucky and go to the ones where the preacher holds rattlesnakes while he preaches and they bite him.

There are baptist churches where women can't wear pants, there are no women on staff, the pastor is not a fan of homosexuality, globalists or immoral women.

The "Southern Baptist Convention" group of churches is weakening overall but a lot of the Churches protesting its decline are great.

Prior to moving to the South I went to Quaker, United, Presbyterian and Lutheran Churches...they all seemed weak. When i came to the South and went to Baptist churches I thought...these people are really into this!

The Evangelical Free Church is Ok as well.

Overall, I'd reccomend going to larger churches if you are new to Church and looking to just figure out how to navigate it all. Once you get more confident, visit much smaller churches if you really want to feel at home.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
05-24-2019 03:05 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, TooFineAPoint, Jones, FullThrottleTX, infowarrior1, PainPositive, Nevsky, Renzy, NoMoreTO, qship
eskimobobseal Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Independent Fundamental Baptists believe men should act like men and women should act like women. They believe women should only wear skirts and dresses and men are in charge of the home.

05-24-2019 03:30 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
Dr. Howard, Brazilianguy, Rap17, infowarrior1, tychomaz
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 03:30 PM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  Independent Fundamental Baptists believe men should act like men and women should act like women. They believe women should only wear skirts and dresses and men are in charge of the home.

Probably up to 10 years ago I considered Fundamental Baptists to be lunatics, now they are some of the only ones left that stand for anything.

05-24-2019 03:46 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Brazilianguy, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Jones, Rap17, infowarrior1, PainPositive, Nevsky, Renzy, Werekoala
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Any church that:
1.Believes the Bible is the inherent word of God (eg everything written in it happened as is).

This is important because scripture goes downward to the next items:
2. Disallows female and gay clergy
3. Refuses to marry gays
4. Believes that Jesus is the only path to salvation.

So long as those 3 are adhered, everything else is flexible from the sacristy, to order of service, etc.

The three denominations I can recommend are:
1. Southern Baptist
2. Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
3. Lutheran Church Wisconsin Synod ( super traditionalist, women cannot hd leadership position over any men).

Do not be fooled by an ELCA Lutheran Church! They are pozzed lutherans and Marty would be ashamed of them.

Shalom Alechem!
05-24-2019 04:58 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like The Beast1's post:
Garuda, HermeticAlly, infowarrior1, Thomas Jackson, qship
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

A lot of churches put their services online as either videos or audiogfiles, so you can learn what they do before you go. Unfortunately, I've not found much to my liking. Most of what I hear either sounds cliched or like Dr. Phil's self-help pablum.

Back in the 2000s, I used to be able to pick up the late-night signal of a distant radio station that broadcast sermons by a preacher who called himself "The Old Trailblazer." This, I liked. The guy sounded like he was about 100 years old and from the Deep South, but I remember him making some larger points about the bible>today's world I thought were perceptive.
05-24-2019 05:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
911, Dr. Howard
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 04:58 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  Any church that:
1.Believes the Bible is the inherent word of God (eg everything written in it happened as is).

3. Refuses to marry gays

So long as those 3 are adhered, everything else is flexible from the sacristy, to order of service, etc.

1. Southern Baptist
3. Lutheran Church Wisconsin Synod ( super traditionalist, women cannot hd leadership position over any men).

Do not be fooled by an ELCA Lutheran Church! They are pozzed lutherans and Marty would be ashamed of them.

Wisconsin Lutherans are the way to go if you do not want to give up alchohol. Every church picnic I've been to there involves a large beer tent and polka.

05-24-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, The Beast1, infowarrior1, qship
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 05:44 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(05-24-2019 04:58 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  Any church that:

3. Refuses to marry gays

1. Southern Baptist

Wisconsin Lutherans are the way to go if you do not want to give up alchohol. Every church picnic I've been to there involves a large beer tent and polka.

Don't discount the LCMS. I like the Wisconsion guys in theory, but there are some things thry do that I find ... odd. Here's a list of the differences:

Quote:Fellowship – The WELS teaches that all forms of Christian fellowship require complete unity in matters of doctrine (Romans 16:17, Ephesians 4:3-6).[3] The LCMS, meanwhile, teaches that there are different levels of fellowship among Christians, so that altar fellowship (sharing in the Eucharist together), pulpit fellowship (exchange of preaching privileges among ministers of various congregations), and other manifestations of Christian fellowship (such as fellowship in prayer), are distinct. Thus, according to LCMS doctrine, members of different church bodies can engage in greater or lesser degrees of fellowship depending on the extent of their doctrinal disagreement.

Doctrine of the ministry – The WELS believes that there are many different forms of one, divinely established Ministry. These forms of the Ministry include pastor, Christian day-school teacher, staff-minister and others.[4] The LCMS teaches that only the pastoral office is divinely established, while all other church offices are human institutions.

Role of women in the church – The LCMS and WELS agree that Scriptures reserve the pastoral office for men. In "This We Believe," published in 1999, WELS states that "women may participate in offices and activities of the public ministry except where that work involves authority over men (1 Timothy 2:11,12). This means that women may not serve as pastors nor participate in assemblies of the church in ways that exercise authority over men (1 Corinthians 11:3; 14:33–35)."[5] WELS does not allow women suffrage in congregational matters that would exercise authority over men. LCMS teaches that women may take on roles of lay authority in the church, such as voting in church elections and serving in "humanly established offices" such as congregation president, reader, or member of church councils, including elected executive roles in the church. The WELS also applies this same scriptural interpretation to its schools. There are no female school board members or principals (or assistant principals) in the WELS school system. Only men are permitted to be in leadership positions in WELS schools. The WELS does permit women to be teachers and professors. The Missouri Synod allows women in all facets of the school leadership system.

My only disagreement with WELS is the doctrine of ministry and to a lesser extent their inability of them to wish to commune with other church communities that don't agree with their beliefs.

I mean, yeah the LCMS doesn't commune with pozzed Evangelical Lutheran Churches for obvious reasons, but we do commune with churches that are similar in values to us like the Orthodox Churches and Baptist churches.

I like the Lutherans because our church services are mostly "high church" with lots of hymns, organs, music, and chants that come from European tradition.

Every Lutheran church party I've been to have always been loaded with good beer, hard liquors, BBQ, and cigars. So there's that too.

Go around and experiment. See what you like.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 07:13 PM by The Beast1.)
05-24-2019 07:08 PM
Nacho Offline
Game Denialist

Give me Orthodoxy or give me death. Trust me on this one, the rest are just a corruption of the true church founded by the Christ. I grew up Protestant and went through the various phases and different denominations. Total waste of time.

You'll end up burning out and banging your head against a wall like so many do. Seems like every ten years there are major changes and many denominations morph into something different. Even the most conservative denominations are prone to this as well. I would also describe many churches as personality cults revolving around the pastor and a few select families.

Might as well get the real thing if you are going to put the effort into it. The Orthodox church has been around for 2000 years with very little change. You'll feel better doing it realizing you are essentially worshipping the same way the apostles did. Nothing wrong with that right??
05-24-2019 10:07 PM
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 10:07 PM)Nacho Wrote:  Give me Orthodoxy or give me death. Trust me on this one, the rest are just a corruption of the true church founded by the Christ. I grew up Protestant and went through the various phases and different denominations. Total waste of time.

You'll end up burning out and banging your head against a wall like so many do. Seems like every ten years there are major changes and many denominations morph into something different. Even the most conservative denominations are prone to this as well. I would also describe many churches as personality cults revolving around the pastor and a few select families.

Might as well get the real thing if you are going to put the effort into it. The Orthodox church has been around for 2000 years with very little change. You'll feel better doing it realizing you are essentially worshipping the same way the apostles did. Nothing wrong with that right??

They're great if your Russian, Serbian ,Greek, Cypriot, Georgian, Polish, or any of the ethnically centered patriarchs.

Good luck if you're none of that. Sorry but they're a super clique for their individual ethnicities.

Though I'm Polish on my grandmother's side so I could pull that in. Not so good if you're John M Wasp from New York .
05-24-2019 10:23 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like The Beast1's post:
Dr. Howard, Ruslan, rotekz, Syberpunk
Helaman Offline
Male Feminist

Mormons get a bad reputation, but that's if you get your information from the same sources that attack PUAs and traditional-minded men. Polls show they are the #1 hated religion of Leftists, and there's a reason for that. The Left are working hard to infiltrate and dilute the church into just another milktoast Instagram sect, ever since the church championed the gay marriage ban in California, but it has held fairly strong. It was born in the heat of the 2nd great awakening, passed through the furnace of great persecution, and it built an entire civilization from the barren desert of Utah. Don't let the Mitt Romney types fool you. As for the Book of Mormon, even if you don't believe it is the word of God there is no denying it has important messages that help men--grace is free but you've got to work too, you won't always get rewarded for good deeds, mainstream Christianity has been corrupted, sinners go to hell, self-defense is a virtue, faith leads to pragmatic knowledge. And there's only something like three women who get named in the entire book; it's all about men.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/1-ne/1?lang=eng
05-24-2019 10:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Helaman's post:
Werekoala
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Problem with converting to Orthodoxy in the USA is that most churches are linked to ethnicity. My baptismal church (Armenian Orthodox) has a small presence in the States and I'm doubtful you can convert if you don't have Armenian background unless you marry an Armenian woman.

The Greek Orthodox church is probably your best bet. It's a very developed church though the Liturgy is in Greek. They may have service books with translations.

There is the Orthodox Church Of America which is American run, but I don't know of its quality. It has a "new" feel. The liturgy is in English.

If you haven't been to an Orthodox service, most of it is sung. The sermon is actually a minor feature and may just have a community update. If you get used to the sung liturgy, a typical Protestant sermon can feel less spiritual, though perhaps more entertaining and educational. Pastor Charles Lawson's sermons on YouTube are very good. He's Baptist.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
05-24-2019 10:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like Roosh's post:
redbeard, The Beast1, infowarrior1, TooFineAPoint, Dr. Howard, Nevsky, rotekz, Jones, qship
Nacho Offline
Game Denialist

The Beast1, not true my friend. Every city has Orthodox churches that are all or mostly converts. Check out the OCA (Orthodox Church in America), or an Antiochian Orthodox Church which tend to be convert friendly. I used that excuse initially as well but it just doesn't hold true.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 11:01 PM by Nacho.)
05-24-2019 10:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nacho's post:
The Beast1
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

(05-24-2019 02:16 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  Catholics... their worship service is near pointless. It's virtually the exact same thing every time you go... they just change up the hymns. The priests are all over the political and theological spectrum. I can't really wrap my mind around this .group to be honest. The South American Catholic Church is like the cult of the virgin mary. Lots of super liberal priests in the US too that don't even believe in the Bible. Yet, you can find some churches that are absolutely spot on with few theological issues.

I hope that helps

For Catholics the repetition is somewhat the point. The flip side is that there's a set schedule of theological content and sacraments that is the same no matter where you go, so there's some value to be had even with a terrible priest. It's also a massive church and divided: currently the left has the upper hand within the Roman right but there are some stalwart centers of resistance with people like George Rutler.

Overall though I think your best bet is an Eastern Rite. I saw one Polish Church locally which is very intriguing: the women behave conservatively, the men are actually men, the lectern indicated strict orthodoxy, and I noticed that they're politically active and are organizing rallies against decisions and laws they take issue with.

Quote:Mormons get a bad reputation, but that's if you get your information from the same sources that attack PUAs and traditional-minded men. Polls show they are the #1 hated religion of Leftists, and there's a reason for that. The Left are working hard to infiltrate and dilute the church into just another milktoast Instagram sect, ever since the church championed the gay marriage ban in California, but it has held fairly strong. It was born in the heat of the 2nd great awakening, passed through the furnace of great persecution, and it built an entire civilization from the barren desert of Utah

Those issues are surface level ones to distract the masses. What is more significant is that the Mormon church appears to have some kind of massive, far-reaching deep state connection. The CIA is known to heavily recruit Mormons and will almost automatically accept Mormon applicants. I've also heard some other things that are more relevant to the "satanic cult" and "human origins" threads from sources I consider to be reputable researchers (people I'm in direct communication with). I don't understand them as well as I need to but I am very, very, suspicious of what their true nature is and I don't think it is just a church.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 11:13 PM by Easy_C.)
05-24-2019 11:10 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Beta Orbiter

The fullness of the Christian mystery is not revealed outside of Orthodoxy.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Mason And Their Lies."
05-24-2019 11:25 PM
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-24-2019 10:59 PM)Nacho Wrote:  The Beast1, not true my friend. Every city has Orthodox churches that are all or mostly converts. Check out the OCA (Orthodox Church in America), or an Antiochian Orthodox Church which tend to be convert friendly. I used that excuse initially as well but it just doesn't hold true.

See Roosh's post above yours.

Not arguing, but I'd be better off sticking to what I know best and that's my germanic Lutheran background.

I've got mad respect for orthodox traditions and have seen some of your churches in Cyprus and Israel. It's just not my community.

Glad you found yours mate.
05-24-2019 11:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Beast1's post:
infowarrior1, PainPositive
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Paganism,

Greek, Roman, Norse, Baltic, Germanic... those guys where redpill.

Due to the leftist background of my family that I really respect, as leftism for them meant freedom in those days (not the hysteria of our current times), in a country that was a fascist dictatorship for almost 50 years (1926-1974), in which my grandfather lost a finger in torture by the secret police... Has been hard to have turned into a right winger against all the history that precedes me, and the surviving members of my family who still lived those days, including my dear mom...

But due to this, I was given the choice of being baptized or not when I grew up, unlike most kids in (at least it was) Catholic Portugal, who are baptized at birth or when very young... Means I was never baptized until today, I was given the choice to choose my own faith, by my leftist mother and father.

I had classes of religion and morals in my childhood, mandatory in my primary school run by a former army Colonel, and my grandmother through my father side was a Jehova witness, who gave me my first bible, with very good draws of the old testament (I never forgot Jonah being swallowed by the sperm-whale...), by the 6th grade already in a public school I asked my parents to be left out of those religion and moral classes (which they accepted), going against the grain at the time, since my colleagues where the same that where with me since I was a 4 yo...who all had done the catechism (except me and a couple others)... I started hanging out with the bad boys...

Well, my parents knew all along that a conservative/religious education would be the best for their kid. But at the same time, their sense of freedom, did not chained me to the Roman Catholic religion....

I am very thankful for what they did...

This seems a bit confusing, but linking everything, I believe this makes what I am today, a lover of freedom, with respect to others freedoms and choices, but with many conservative values.

This will be my last post on religion.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019 12:55 AM by Rocha.)
05-25-2019 12:01 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocha's post:
TooFineAPoint
infowarrior1 Offline
True Player

(05-24-2019 10:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Problem with converting to Orthodoxy in the USA is that most churches are linked to ethnicity. My baptismal church (Armenian Orthodox) has a small presence in the States and I'm doubtful you can convert if you don't have Armenian background unless you marry an Armenian woman.

The Greek Orthodox church is probably your best bet. It's a very developed church though the Liturgy is in Greek. They may have service books with translations.

There is the Orthodox Church Of America which is American run, but I don't know of its quality. It has a "new" feel. The liturgy is in English.

If you haven't been to an Orthodox service, most of it is sung. The sermon is actually a minor feature and may just have a community update. If you get used to the sung liturgy, a typical Protestant sermon can feel less spiritual, though perhaps more entertaining and educational. Pastor Charles Lawson's sermons on YouTube are very good. He's Baptist.

Voddie Baucham is good too:

RC Sproul Senior who recently died:

05-25-2019 12:58 AM
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 12:01 AM)Rocha Wrote:  Paganism,

Due to the leftist background of my family that I really respect, as leftism for them meant freedom in those days (not the hysteria of our current times), in a country that was a fascist dictatorship for almost 50 years (1926-1974), in which my grandfather lost a finger in torture by the secret police... Has been hard to have turned into a right winger against all the history that precedes me, and the surviving members of my family who still lived those days, including my dear mom...

But due to this, I was given the choice of being baptized or not when I grew up, unlike most kids in (at least it was) Catholic Portugal, who are baptized at birth or when very young... Means I was never baptized until today, I was given the choice to choose my own faith, by my leftist mother and father.

I had classes of religion and morals in my childhood, mandatory in my primary school run by a former army Colonel, and my grandmother through my father side was a Jehova witness, who gave me my first bible, with very good draws of the old testament (I never forgot Jonah being swallowed by the sperm-whale...), by the 6th grade already in a public school I asked my parents to be left out of those religion and moral classes (which they accepted), going against the grain at the time, since my colleagues where the same that where with me since I was a 4 yo...who all had done the catechism (except me and a couple others)... I started hanging out with the bad boys...

Well, my parents knew all along that a conservative/religious education would be the best for their kid. But at the same time, their sense of freedom, did not chained me to the Roman Catholic religion....

This seems a bit confusing, but linking everything, I believe this makes what I am today, a lover of freedom, with respect to others freedoms and choices, but with many conservative values.

I view religion with contempt. It is necessary to keep human nature in check, and the common man to hold onto something beyond his meaningless life.

I am an hypocrithe, I advise people to follow the path of god and faith....

This is pride in the sense of the 7 capital sins. But I view myself above the writings that any old man had put in any old book.

Edit: I was writing this in my previous post but ran out of time. This one yes is my last post on religion issues.

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019 01:17 AM by Rocha.)
05-25-2019 01:06 AM
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 01:06 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I view religion with contempt. It is necessary to keep human nature in check, and the common man to hold onto something beyond his meaningless life.

This is pride in the sense of the 7 capital sins. But I view myself above the writings that any old man had put in any old book.

Leave this nonsense out of this thread.

The best trick the devil does is letting fools believe he doesn't exist .
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019 01:18 AM by The Beast1.)
05-25-2019 01:17 AM
Tex Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Mormonism Wink

PapayaTapper Wrote:you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.
05-25-2019 01:21 AM
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 01:17 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 01:06 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Leave this nonsense out of this thread.

The best trick the devil does is letting fools believe he doesn't exist .

Amen

Twitter - Роча
05-25-2019 01:21 AM
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

While we're on the topic, can someone explain mormonism?

The missionaries always try to sell their stuff by saying, "look how often God is mentioned!"

Yeah same argument can be used with the Koran.
Jesus said to judge them by the fruit they bare. I see big happy families, strong communities, and feminine women so what gives?

I've only been fed lies and insults by Southpark so can we get some real insight in their beliefs? What did John Smith add that makes them so strong?

Shalom Alechem!
05-25-2019 02:46 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Beast1's post:
PainPositive, infowarrior1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Orthodox Church Panteleimon 214 62,758 06-21-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: rotekz
  Clown Mask Donning Sudanese Shoots 1 And Injures 7 In Tennessee Church redpillage 15 7,079 06-14-2019 08:45 AM
Last Post: Rorogue
  Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church redpillage 227 83,401 05-20-2019 09:42 PM
Last Post: Roosh