I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

AJ Cortes Endorsed T-Booster
ArloDash Offline
Beta Orbiter

AJ Cortes Endorsed T-Booster
I am well aware of the fact that the majority of testosterone boosting supplements are complete and utter bullshit and that lifestyle choices such as sleep, proper training, diet and stress management are essential to reaching one's peak levels.

However, AJ Cortes, someone I tend to trust as a fitness authority has endorsed a product from Mike Mahler. Yes, I know how this shit normally goes. It's always an affiliate link that if you click through on the site, the poster gets a commission.

In this case, there's no link. Nothing. He said in a podcast this particular product raised his T from 750 to about 850, a pretty significant increase.

Obviously I smell blood in the water but wanted to open the topic for discussion here.

https://mikemahler.com/nutrition-supplements
05-25-2019 03:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArloDash's post:
redbeard
zoom Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: AJ Cortes Endorsed T-Booster
So you make a thread without doing any basic research on the ingredients in this supplement? Here are the ingredients: Stinging Nettle Extract, Bulbine Natalensis, Mucuna Pruriens, and Ashwagandha. Those herbs won't do anything for your testosterone.

At $50 a bottle it's clear that this product is a scam.

(05-25-2019 03:44 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  However, AJ Cortes, someone I tend to trust as a fitness authority has endorsed a product from Mike Mahler.

I trust guys with long hair. You probably shouldn't either.

(05-25-2019 03:44 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  He said in a podcast this particular product raised his T from 750 to about 850, a pretty significant increase.

There's a lot of variance with testosterone tests. That increase wouldn't be outside the standard deviation.
05-26-2019 08:00 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like zoom's post:
Tactician, BB1, Ballr
BB1 Offline
Beta Orbiter

(05-25-2019 03:44 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  He said in a podcast this particular product raised his T from 750 to about 850, a pretty significant increase.

I call bullshit on this. AJ Cortes is just another in a long line of internet marketeers/coaches who make a living from naive and lost men.
05-27-2019 08:25 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like BB1's post:
zoom, Kaizen, Ballr, The Golden God, Benoit
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

OP, why are you listening to a nigga that wore a Tutu and posted it on Twitter? Not to mention the long hair, gay af.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
05-27-2019 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
samifon, Ballr, The Beast1, 412kid, The Golden God
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I tried Alex Jones' one, Super Male Vitality. It certainly worked, but I was only able to see that clearly in hindsight. The main differences were I was more aggressive and more confident. It probably increased strength too, but it's difficult to tell.

After I read more on T-boosters and the reviews (I don't know how trustworthy they are) suggested Super Male was not one of the best. One of the best was said to be TestoFuel. I'll give this a try at some point, or do some research and find another, but I doubt I will stick to it.

From what I've read the consensus is take multi-vitamins/minerals/probiotic/anti-oxidant/joints; creatine; protein powder and pre-workout formula.

For vitamins the best is Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 (powder, not tablets). Also has minerals, macronutrients, probiotics, joint stuff and anti-oxidants. Animal Pak is also good.

Pre-workout is not worth it IMO. You're looking at $500 per year.

Best protein I've tried are these from Russia.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2019 08:23 AM by gework.)
05-28-2019 08:21 AM
bortimer Offline
Male Feminist

Supplements and boosters are bullshit unless you have some serious deficiency. Lift heavy, soak up lots of sunshine, eat meat and fat, fuck women. There's your testosterone booster.
05-28-2019 10:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bortimer's post:
Bizet
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

Why are you guys hating on dudes with long hair? I was getting mad notches and straight-up approaches by chicks when I had long hair (but it went down to a little above the base of my neck, so it wasn't Full Gay).
05-30-2019 10:30 PM
Repo Offline
International Playboy

750 to 850 is all I need to know that this is not a good product.
05-31-2019 03:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Repo's post:
The Golden God
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-30-2019 10:30 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  Why are you guys hating on dudes with long hair? I was getting mad notches and straight-up approaches by chicks when I had long hair (but it went down to a little above the base of my neck, so it wasn't Full Gay).

Because the nigga wore a tutu. Did you wear a tutu? I had long hair a decade ago and did not wear a tutu.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
06-01-2019 09:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
The Golden God, Ballr, BlastbeatCasanova, Tex
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

At $50 a bottle, I would just buy actual test.
06-07-2019 09:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forsklin as T booster? dilon_78 4 4,878 10-11-2017 05:52 PM
Last Post: H1N1
  Would you recommend this product as a collagen booster? johnbozzz 1 1,369 03-04-2016 06:00 PM
Last Post: Stimulus