I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Virgin Thread
bobmjilica Offline
Game Denialist

The Virgin Thread
With the new turn of the forum, I thought it would be useful to create a thread on how to find and attract a virgin.
Virgin girls are ideal for marriage (girls who have had sex are obviously damaged and are more likely to cheat on you.)
Things to discuss: Signs that a girl is a virgin, best places to find them, how to game them.
Since probably 99% of virgin girls are going to be between the ages of 18 and 22, we can discuss how both younger men in that age range, and older men, Roosh' age, who are looking to settle down can find and game them.
05-25-2019 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bobmjilica Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The Virgin Thread
The wife being religious is probably just a plus. She can be baptized, or incorporate religion more into her life once you marry her
05-25-2019 10:44 PM
gusfring Offline
Banned

(05-25-2019 10:42 PM)bobmjilica Wrote:  With the new turn of the forum, I thought it would be useful to create a thread on how to find and attract a virgin.
Virgin girls are ideal for marriage (girls who have had sex are obviously damaged and are more likely to cheat on you.)
Things to discuss: Signs that a girl is a virgin, best places to find them, how to game them.
Since probably 99% of virgin girls are going to be between the ages of 18 and 22, we can discuss how both younger men in that age range, and older men, Roosh' age, who are looking to settle down can find and game them.

virgin pussy hurts my dick. too tight... too contrite. not kidding. especially after being accustomed to a plethora of hpv free hookers I just cant see how we can go back.
05-25-2019 10:54 PM
el_cunado Offline
Game Denialist

(05-25-2019 10:42 PM)bobmjilica Wrote:  99% of virgin girls are going to be between the ages of 18 and 22

This is false.
05-27-2019 03:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like el_cunado's post:
Rap17, kaotic
Donfitz007 Offline
Wingman

99% of virgins will be under the age of 15...most girls nowadays lose their virginity around the same time they
1. Get a car
2. Get their own spot(dorm room
3. Get freedom

It’s not uncommon for girl to be allowed to stay over their bf’s house or be left alone in the house with their boyfriend. It’s also not uncommon for girls to get sloppy drunk and let anybody take their virginity. It’s also very common for a girl to actively try to give their virginity to the first guy they like once they feel they’re the last to have their virginity.

It was bad when I was in high school (7 years ago) it’s even worse now according to the kids I mentor and play basketball with and the stories I hear online and from younger girls around the age you mentioned.
05-27-2019 04:27 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Donfitz007's post:
Built to Fade, Cortés, JackinMelbourne, alchemical
Cortés Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

(05-25-2019 10:44 PM)bobmjilica Wrote:  The wife being religious is probably just a plus. She can be baptized, or incorporate religion more into her life once you marry her

Even in the developing world (SEA, EE, Latin America) any girl over 18 who is a virgin is either already religious or an undesirable (fat, ugly, retarded)

A pious upbringing lays the moral foundation for a girl to have the self control to wait for the right man. An unreligious girl wouldn't have been brought up to value sex for what it is meant to be.

I think the best option to find a young virgin wife is to find her through religion. And I don't mean macking on girls after Sunday mass, but rather surrounding yourself with people dedicated to faith. When God wills it, she will come into your life.

Donfitz007 Wrote:It was bad when I was in high school (7 years ago) it’s even worse now according to the kids I mentor and play basketball with and the stories I hear online and from younger girls around the age you mentioned.

I'm 2 years out of high school in USA. It's looking very bleak here. In high school no one values their virginity or even as much as only having sex in a committed relationship. High school today is one giant orgy. College is even worse. Perhaps in conservative enclaves or at religious schools there are women who are above the hookup culture, but nowadays adolescent women in America are in an "attention-arms race", if you will. Even the ones who were shy in high school want in on all the sexual worship that most 18-22 year olds get in college. It really takes a special kind of girl to see through that superficial game and preserve herself

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019 06:24 PM by Cortés.)
05-27-2019 06:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cortés's post:
Donfitz007
bobmjilica Offline
Game Denialist

(05-27-2019 06:14 PM)Cortés Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 10:44 PM)bobmjilica Wrote:  The wife being religious is probably just a plus. She can be baptized, or incorporate religion more into her life once you marry her

Even in the developing world (SEA, EE, Latin America) any girl over 18 who is a virgin is either already religious or an undesirable (fat, ugly, retarded)

A pious upbringing lays the moral foundation for a girl to have the self control to wait for the right man. An unreligious girl wouldn't have been brought up to value sex for what it is meant to be.

I think the best option to find a young virgin wife is to find her through religion. And I don't mean macking on girls after Sunday mass, but rather surrounding yourself with people dedicated to faith. When God wills it, she will come into your life.

Donfitz007 Wrote:It was bad when I was in high school (7 years ago) it’s even worse now according to the kids I mentor and play basketball with and the stories I hear online and from younger girls around the age you mentioned.

I'm 2 years out of high school in USA. It's looking very bleak here. In high school no one values their virginity or even as much as only having sex in a committed relationship. High school today is one giant orgy. College is even worse. Perhaps in conservative enclaves or at religious schools there are women who are above the hookup culture, but nowadays adolescent women in America are in an "attention-arms race", if you will. Even the ones who were shy in high school want in on all the sexual worship that most 18-22 year olds get in college. It really takes a special kind of girl to see through that superficial game and preserve herself

I'm 2 yrs out of high school as well, and you are right for the most part, though I think there may be ultra religious parts of the country where women preserve their virginity. At college, that's a no. But there are also girls who are working or not going to college that have not lost it yet, and are under the age of say, 21. Though most lost their virginity in high school, I know there are definitely be a few 'prudes' that did not. Key is to either find the ultra religious or prudes (who are not in college). Again college is almost certainly a no, unless again you find them a religious based university, like a BYU, or Liberty, and even then it will be hard.
05-28-2019 08:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This forum member admits to being a virgin... Dragan 130 25,982 10-08-2018 10:34 PM
Last Post: GoingHAM20
  Living with girlfriend who was a virgin - LTR problems/sexlife Lermontov 72 31,576 01-08-2018 08:43 PM
Last Post: Lermontov
  How many of you f-closed a virgin? wilhelm 31 7,127 11-13-2017 05:43 AM
Last Post: Col. Tigh