I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Girl started to talk about other guy after sex.
ThisIs Offline
Game Denialist

Girl started to talk about other guy after sex.
Summarizing: I went to the house of a girl, banged her for the second time, we had fun and she ended up drunk.

After sex right before I was about to leave to my home. She started to tell me that she has been talking with a guy in his hometown (another country) for some months and she was going to visit him during the summer, I already knew that because she hinted it other day that but I didnt give a fuck. I was like ok. She has never met that guy before

But then suddenly , while im picking up my stuff to leave, she starts asking me:

She: From a male perspective, how do I know if I've already friendzoned him? Since im already naming him "sweetie" over text and all that stuff, does that mean ive friendzoned him. I talked with him for 6h the other day and it was fun.

I was too drunk at that moment and I was in my mind like : the fuck is she asking me?

Me: Oh so you are already in love with him? Do whatever u want (me rambling basically)
I kissed her and told her to text me whenever she comes back (1 month). Then I left leaving her lying in the sofa, drunk af.

Honestly I didnt give a fuck, and it was even funny hear her asking me that stuff. My texts with her have always been only for logistics, since I hate texting so I only speak with her when i meet her.

Was she shittesting me? Idk at this point
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 06:53 AM by ThisIs.)
05-26-2019 06:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Donfitz007 Offline
Wingman

RE: Girl started to talk about other guy after sex.
Honestly shouldn’t matter. You achieved your goal.
05-26-2019 01:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Donfitz007's post:
ThisIs, Barron, PapayaTapper
N°6 Offline
True Player

She is not seeking a relationship with you.

Do not marry.

Fornicate at will until 1 June.

She will soon ghost.
05-26-2019 01:08 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like N°6's post:
ThisIs, azulsombra, Barron, PapayaTapper, Dr. Howard, whiteknightrises, lonewolf1992, Cumlluminates
Jetset Offline
True Player

It's a shit test. If you give her an inch, she'll use jealousy to manipulate you forever. If she detects a whiff of judgmentalism, she'll start reining in her sexuality with you. Hit her back with something equally personal and disrespectful.

"From a male perspective? If I'm not cumming, I'm friendzoned. I have enough friends, not worth my time."

Do not give a fuck, then pull a soft next. Withdraw attention. Don't contact her again until she contacts you, then make her work for more of your time. Compliance-test the shit out of her, including rejecting her idea or time for the next meet because you're "busy with a friend".

Next meet is 100% on your terms or it doesn't happen. Don't take her anywhere, just make her come to your place and bring the food. Be specific about what she should pick up. Better if you can get her to bake. Skullfuck her til her eyes water. No approval or an orgasm until she's showing investment, you're getting what you need, and she's behaving acceptably.

You'll get more of whatever you reward. Never, ever be petulant about it. Just surprise her with the cold realization that you don't need her enough to put up with her.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 04:20 PM by Jetset.)
05-26-2019 04:12 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Jetset's post:
BBinger, PapayaTapper, ThisIs, UniversalMen, Lucky One
ThisIs Offline
Game Denialist

I'll stop talking to her for a month, she wont be in the city anyway. Maybe I'll hit her up for her birthday to resume contact (in a month +-).
I doubt she will text me, since In those 3 weeks ive always had to text her, and it was simply for logistics. But ill go silent, maybe she will text

Meanwhile i will go for other plates
05-27-2019 02:58 AM
PantyPeeler Offline
Banned

It's a shit test. You passed. Women like to be reminded every frickin day that you are thinking about them. You only text for logistics. So in her female brain she falls for a guy who will talk to her for 6 hours. She says may have friend zoned him already so she can tell you they didnt bang. Either way, shes going away for a month. The birthday thing is good. Sounds like you really don't give a fuck so just text her on her birthday if you want to keep her as a plate. Set an alarm or reminder because you'll probably forget.
05-27-2019 05:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PantyPeeler's post:
ThisIs
Barron Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Buy her a bag of skittles for her B day

two scoops
two genders
two terms
05-27-2019 06:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barron's post:
ThisIs
Hombre de hielo Offline
Beta Orbiter

She's just killing time with you.

If you have a stomach, continue having sex with her.
05-27-2019 04:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting started with this stuff for the first time in your forties? Arcite 31 8,169 11-10-2017 05:54 PM
Last Post: DonnyGately
  Started Game progress report 2017 Nelson254 6 3,625 04-05-2017 01:34 PM
Last Post: Topsdown
  Need advice urgently on girl that I've just started seeing Feldeinsamkeit 28 9,776 03-30-2017 07:05 PM
Last Post: Sonoma