I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Hobbies and gender ratios
Arkania Offline
Male Feminist

Hobbies and gender ratios
I know there are a few posts about "good hobbies to meet girls". I tried to find data on this, but I couldn't get anything concrete.

If a few of us collaborate, I'm sure we can get info that will be of use to all. In particular: ratio and age ranges.

I created a spreadsheet where we can add the data of activities we have personally tried; I started by adding the last 6 I tried.
If you have data on an activity that's already mentioned, just add another row (bachata 2, salsa 2, salsa 3, etc.) so we can get better estimates.

Here is the link
05-26-2019 09:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RedKurrant Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Hobbies and gender ratios
And the award for the most autistic post on the forum goes to.....
05-26-2019 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cities/States with Hottest Girls/Best Ratios in US MikeMcLaren 53 34,525 03-05-2019 10:23 PM
Last Post: a beer is enough
  Online dating ratios: The real scoop, in detail Delta 14 5,752 09-12-2018 03:57 AM
Last Post: ksbms
  Do hobbies and books help you get laid SteezeySteve 39 6,239 08-30-2018 04:23 PM
Last Post: The Black Adder