I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Youtuber Sv3rige
therajraj Offline
Game Denialist

Youtuber Sv3rige
Anyone else watch this guy's video's? He talks about how veganism is being pushed onto Europe and North America as a means of control.

He also advocates eating our natural diet of raw meat.

Anyone else watch his stuff?
05-26-2019 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes therajraj's post:
ScrapperTL
therajraj Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Youtuber Sv3rige
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019 10:16 PM by therajraj.)
05-26-2019 10:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes therajraj's post:
Australia Sucks
JackinMelbourne Away
Wingman
Gold Member

Nothing wrong with raw meat... but it tastes a whole lot better seared.

His Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment compilations are hilarious!

For entertainment and educational use only, your m8 Jackin'
05-26-2019 11:14 PM
Guitarman Offline
Alpha Male

I watch his videos, Veganism is evil and it is hilarious when Sv3rge and his friends eat raw meat as a protest at a Vegan event then usually get moved on by the police.
07-09-2019 03:21 AM
Mage Offline
True Player

He comes off as slightly retarded to me.

He is also too young to give nutrition advice. At his age one can still be healthy on any diet with moderate physical activity even a potato chip diet. Let's see him after 10-20 years.

As a person who meditates I myself have concluded that for me with age too much meat makes me heavy, sleepy, bloaty. I still eat meat occasionally, mostly socially but I am considering going full vegetarian. I have 4-5 vegetarian days per week an I am more full of energy in these days.

I am also Latvian, the same nationality as Sv3rige and probably we have similar genes. When I was 20 I could eat meat non stop, but now when I am over 30 I really feel I need to limit my meat intake, especially when doing spiritual practices.

This guys philosophy is that apex people eat only raw meat and he believes that elites eat raw human babies. Meaning if you want to ascend spiritually you must become a vampire cannibal. That is just gross. Some think it is cool to be apex predator but truth is that is most vulnerable position. If there is any sickness, or parasite in the food chain below you get that infection or parasite as apex predator. That is also a lonely and depressing place to be.

My spiritual ideal is to become independent and self sufficient and free. That means being able to live from as few and as simple foods as possible. The less you have to eat and the simpler the food the better. That is verified path of Yoga an many mystics. With spiritual practices in parallel, it has been demonstrated to be possible.

The endgame of vegetarianism and veganism is to become Prana eater - a being who needs no physical food at all. A completely independent and self sufficient being in harmony with cosmos. An incorruptible being that can spread true love. Seeing the world as a joyful place to interact and play with.

The endgame of only meat eating is becoming a cannibal vampire, taking pride in being the alpha predator, but being bound with karma and infections of all those whom you have eaten. It means becoming a corrupt shadow tyrant, taking freedoms of others and restricting your own freedom as well, being dependent on constant supply of expensive food source, making the whole world a prison. Seeing the world as just meat to be devoured.

You choose.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 04:11 AM by Mage.)
07-09-2019 03:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mage's post:
sterling_archer
Parlay44 Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-26-2019 11:14 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  Nothing wrong with raw meat... but it tastes a whole lot better seared.

His Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment compilations are hilarious!

Agreed. It kills off the bacteria and caramelizes the sugars in the fat and remaining blood. Win win.

Team Nachos
07-09-2019 07:45 AM
Chiosboy90 Offline
Recovering Beta

I love watching him. I disagree at some things he is talking about (his older videos are....a bit mental) but he is trolling the Vegans so hard, it's hilarious.

I would never eat mostly raw meat but I changed from normal supermarket milk to raw milk. Way better.

Also, his white girlfriend is pregnant. Sv3rige is a crazy guy but he is at least producing white babies and seems to be anti-immigration, anti sjw, anti-clown world. He is already doing more against white genocide than Steven Crowder by having 1 white baby.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 07:55 AM by Chiosboy90.)
07-09-2019 07:54 AM
Chiosboy90 Offline
Recovering Beta

10/10
07-09-2019 05:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chiosboy90's post:
CaptainChardonnay
fiasco360 Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-09-2019 03:55 AM)Mage Wrote:  He comes off as slightly retarded to me.

He is also too young to give nutrition advice. At his age one can still be healthy on any diet with moderate physical activity even a potato chip diet. Let's see him after 10-20 years.

As a person who meditates I myself have concluded that for me with age too much meat makes me heavy, sleepy, bloaty. I still eat meat occasionally, mostly socially but I am considering going full vegetarian. I have 4-5 vegetarian days per week an I am more full of energy in these days.

I am also Latvian, the same nationality as Sv3rige and probably we have similar genes. When I was 20 I could eat meat non stop, but now when I am over 30 I really feel I need to limit my meat intake, especially when doing spiritual practices.

This guys philosophy is that apex people eat only raw meat and he believes that elites eat raw human babies. Meaning if you want to ascend spiritually you must become a vampire cannibal. That is just gross. Some think it is cool to be apex predator but truth is that is most vulnerable position. If there is any sickness, or parasite in the food chain below you get that infection or parasite as apex predator. That is also a lonely and depressing place to be.

My spiritual ideal is to become independent and self sufficient and free. That means being able to live from as few and as simple foods as possible. The less you have to eat and the simpler the food the better. That is verified path of Yoga an many mystics. With spiritual practices in parallel, it has been demonstrated to be possible.

The endgame of vegetarianism and veganism is to become Prana eater - a being who needs no physical food at all. A completely independent and self sufficient being in harmony with cosmos. An incorruptible being that can spread true love. Seeing the world as a joyful place to interact and play with.

The endgame of only meat eating is becoming a cannibal vampire, taking pride in being the alpha predator, but being bound with karma and infections of all those whom you have eaten. It means becoming a corrupt shadow tyrant, taking freedoms of others and restricting your own freedom as well, being dependent on constant supply of expensive food source, making the whole world a prison. Seeing the world as just meat to be devoured.

You choose.

...What?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 03:36 AM by fiasco360.)
07-10-2019 03:36 AM
Irn Bru Protein Offline
Male Feminist

The guy is another fucking internet loonball, who instead of being confined to a lunatic asylum, is given a platform to espouse his weird woo woo bullshit.

In saying that, I find his videos strangely watchable and love it when he winds up these dumb vegan fucknuts.
07-10-2019 03:37 AM