I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc?
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Chubby Chaser

If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc?
Lets make the thought experiment that there's a cool 18-year-old upcoming player who has decided that (no matter what) he's not going to swallow the God pill within the next 10-15 years and that he will take a decade long break from the forum on the 1st of June in order to go out in the world to pursuit a life full of sins.

So if you were asked to give one last and final piece of advice in order to help him get the most out of his experience and pass your "game legacy" onto the next generation, what would it be?

Think in terms of topics you soon won't be able to discuss
Quote:-Meeting women with the intention of fornicating with them
-How to bang
-Physical intimacy with women you're not married to beyond the act of kissing
-Maintaining relationships with multiple women (i.e. spinning plates)
-Cheating on significant others (adultery)
-Using technology to fornicate
-Discussion of travel destinations which are best for fornication
-Stories of sexual activity while not married
-Promoting masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, etc.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019 09:04 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
05-29-2019 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
NonDrifter Offline
Game Denialist

RE: If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc?
Bang first marry never especially if you are in the united states and have something to lose unless you don't mind splitting half of your income, assets, if you have kids seeing your kids every other weekend or once a month. Potential alimony while she can date around after the divorce/separation but you still have to pay her "alimony"(depends on the state).

IF you are going to marry make sure you have screened her well and dated her for several years to rule out the red flags and IOC(indicators of crazy) and make sure you marry her outside of the U.S. ideally in a foreign land where the laws are in your favor. IF you do decide to marry in the US. - Don't.

Not married have and don't think I ever will, but I have seen the results in far too many instances from friends, family, and associates.

Though for what it's worth I am talking to a woman I met on tinder from EE who claims to be a virgin @ 28 years old. So I guess anything is possible and there are exceptions to the rule.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019 09:17 PM by NonDrifter.)
05-29-2019 09:08 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like NonDrifter's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy, AntoniusofEfa, amc22
dreadcom Offline
Game Denialist

Always act like you're better then them.

The moment a girl thinks you believe in any way she is more high status then you, she will lose all attraction for you instantly.

Every time I've lost a girl it's pretty much always because at some point i did something that communicated i thought she was above me and i had to "win her"

always act like you're better then them; this has never failed me ever.
05-29-2019 09:25 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like dreadcom's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy, WombRaider, Graft, alchemical, Bienvenuto, Argot, Player_1337, alephito, Seth_Rose, Built to Fade, Hazaer, rottenapple, bacani, Checkmat, kirdiesel, MKE-Ed, billbudsocket, MongolianAbroad, carnada, amc22
yankeetravels Offline
Chubby Chaser

A few things.

1. Follow their actions and not their words. This is something that especially applies to Asian women, but can be applied to all women. I think in the beginning more guys will take what women say to heart instead of looking at what they do whether that is direct or indirect nonverbal cues.

2. Don't give up your self respect. I think girls can sense when guys go try hard or sell their souls to bang. I've been guilty of it too in the past, but when I can read a girl correctly and maintain my dignity, I find some girls get wet with that kind of attitude.

3. Go on a bang trip. I think every guy needs a bang trip at a young age. It'll teach men to be more aloof with girls and help them get a better grasp on what they like and don't like in women.

4. Don't let women take over your life. I feel like some of us have been guilty of letting women have too much thought in how we go about our lives in terms of thinking of different game strategies, bang situations, LTRs, etc. Don't become a corporate drone either, but as men we do need time away from this mindset whether that's with family, friends, work, hobbies/skills, etc.

5. Never listen to women about what to do with women. They won't actually help you, just tell you what they wish men would do. Instead, go find the best guy friend you have who does well with women, observe what he does, and if you struggle, don't be afraid to reach out for help. Men are willing to mentor to those who are willing to listen and who they see potential in.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet
05-29-2019 10:36 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like yankeetravels's post:
firat113, tomzestatlu, rottenapple, MKE-Ed
New Edition Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

I don't have a lot of experience with game, but one piece of advice I can offer regarding the mindset to have when dealing with women is:

NOT TO SWEAT A CHICK NO MATTER HOW SWEET OR DIFFERENT THAN THE REST SHE MAY SEEM

I had to bold this shit. This has fucked me up and had me drop the ball with tooo many women in the past. I would be like some bitch in a romance movie thinking how...oh my god...she is the best thing since sliced bread. She isn't like other women. She even like this band or movie that I like that not a lot of people are into. I have to marry this bitch.

It doesn't matter if she's quirky, or you guys have so much in common. Don't let that shit blind you. She may be a bitch that is full of shit and playing you. You have to be able to walk away even if that means you don't have any one to talk about films from Sweden anymore(I'm just making an example). If she is off bullshit...walk away. I repeat...walk away.

Another piece of advice that I will give that can go hand and hand with what I just said is having an abundance mentality. That is preached on this forum and various other places on the web and just by guys in general for a reason. You have to be talking to a few different girls a once. Like the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket. I have done that far too many times.

I would focus on one girl thinking that we are about to be together when some shit would go wrong. I should had been talking to other chicks while seeing what was up with the girl that I wanted. I definitely dropped the ball with some chicks because I mainly focused on one girl. To this day, I still kick myself over the times I have done that in the past.
05-30-2019 03:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like New Edition's post:
firat113, Checkmat, MKE-Ed
The Black Knight Offline
Alpha Male

Re-post from another thread:

I always look for that gleam in their eyes of natural burning desire.

On a first date, I often go for a random kiss as a test to gauge whether the burning desire exists.

Do they passionately kiss back or do I get a lukewarm kiss? (If I get rejected altogether, that's the end of the date for me).

Passionate = a great bang likely awaits that same night. If I don't get it that night, it's going down in the next date or two for sure. High likelihood of a mini-LTR/LTR if I want it.

Lukewarm = Maybe I'll get the bang, maybe in a few dates, often times nothing happens after the first date. Bang will probably be OK if I do get it.

But whether it's one date or one year with a chick, once that burning desire is gone, it is usually gone for good. A key game concept is knowing when that desire is gone or about to be gone and ejecting accordingly.

I think a major difference between blue pill and red pill aware men is that the former can't recognize when the burning desire is not present and/or is gone for good. Chicks looking for a beta bucks prey on men who can't detect what real female desire looks like. The guy in the OP article is a perfect example of failing to recognize what real female burning desire looks like from the get-go.

However, I'm sympathetic to some degree: In places where men have little to no leverage left in the dating market, it can be very difficult for the average men to ever experience genuine female desire; to even get a taste of it. So when any pussy shows any attention, how can they resist? They don't know the difference.

Game fixes a lot this. Game teaches you how to act in a way that gets women hot and bothered. When you get women hot and bothered, you see and experience real female natural burning desire. Once you have experienced this with a few women, there is no going back. I can't even take seriously 30+ women anymore partly because it's virtually impossible for them to have that burning desire. The vast majority of 30+ women are mercenaries who are all about resource extraction. Once you have experienced a 21 year old girl who hangs on your every word and fucks you likes its your last fuck every time (at least until the burning desire is gone), it becomes extremely difficult to entertain going out with 30+ women or those late 20's "ready to settle down/I'm not like that anymore" types of women. MAYBE a pump and dump but that's it.

Personally, I am at a point now where I can recognize the burning desire pretty early via just body language and eye contact. Ultimately, I'll confirm via the first kiss but I can totally understand how inexperience guys can get married/get in a LTR and not recognize it until shit blows up in their face. It's something that has to be developed with experience and a dedication to understanding game concepts. And on top of all that, it something you must pay especially extra attention to in the very, VERY beginning of an interaction with a woman when she is the least invested in you. She should naturally want to be your little whore from the get-go and be treating you like a mini-celebrity as long as you run decent game. If she is not, you're fighting an uphill battle in the short-run and a unwinnable battle in the long-run.

I guess the point is:

Always look and be testing for that burning desire. If it is not there and/or disappears down the line, you are on borrowed time with that chick. If it's a date, get the bang that night. If it's a LTR/marriage, secure your assets.

If there is one hard lesson I've learned in life in dealing with women its that when they have checked out and that burning desire is gone, they give ZERO fucks about you or your well-being. When a women has crossed this point, they are potentially very dangerous in a legal and social environment where they have unfair leverage.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 12:46 AM by The Black Knight.)
05-31-2019 12:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Black Knight's post:
captainclever91, MKE-Ed
Disco_Volante Offline
Banned

You'll always lose money while chasing women,

You'll never lose women while chasing money.
05-31-2019 12:52 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Disco_Volante's post:
justin, sterlingarcher, Dkby, Built to Fade, Stiffmeister, MKE-Ed, BBinger
Hazaer Offline
Wingman

(05-31-2019 12:39 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  Re-post from another thread:

I always look for that gleam in their eyes of natural burning desire.

On a first date, I often go for a random kiss as a test to gauge whether the burning desire exists.

Do they passionately kiss back or do I get a lukewarm kiss? (If I get rejected altogether, that's the end of the date for me).

Passionate = a great bang likely awaits that same night. If I don't get it that night, it's going down in the next date or two for sure. High likelihood of a mini-LTR/LTR if I want it.

Lukewarm = Maybe I'll get the bang, maybe in a few dates, often times nothing happens after the first date. Bang will probably be OK if I do get it.

But whether it's one date or one year with a chick, once that burning desire is gone, it is usually gone for good. A key game concept is knowing when that desire is gone or about to be gone and ejecting accordingly.

I think a major difference between blue pill and red pill aware men is that the former can't recognize when the burning desire is not present and/or is gone for good. Chicks looking for a beta bucks prey on men who can't detect what real female desire looks like. The guy in the OP article is a perfect example of failing to recognize what real female burning desire looks like from the get-go.

However, I'm sympathetic to some degree: In places where men have little to no leverage left in the dating market, it can be very difficult for the average men to ever experience genuine female desire; to even get a taste of it. So when any pussy shows any attention, how can they resist? They don't know the difference.

Game fixes a lot this. Game teaches you how to act in a way that gets women hot and bothered. When you get women hot and bothered, you see and experience real female natural burning desire. Once you have experienced this with a few women, there is no going back. I can't even take seriously 30+ women anymore partly because it's virtually impossible for them to have that burning desire. The vast majority of 30+ women are mercenaries who are all about resource extraction. Once you have experienced a 21 year old girl who hangs on your every word and fucks you likes its your last fuck every time (at least until the burning desire is gone), it becomes extremely difficult to entertain going out with 30+ women or those late 20's "ready to settle down/I'm not like that anymore" types of women. MAYBE a pump and dump but that's it.

Personally, I am at a point now where I can recognize the burning desire pretty early via just body language and eye contact. Ultimately, I'll confirm via the first kiss but I can totally understand how inexperience guys can get married/get in a LTR and not recognize it until shit blows up in their face. It's something that has to be developed with experience and a dedication to understanding game concepts. And on top of all that, it something you must pay especially extra attention to in the very, VERY beginning of an interaction with a woman when she is the least invested in you. She should naturally want to be your little whore from the get-go and be treating you like a mini-celebrity as long as you run decent game. If she is not, you're fighting an uphill battle in the short-run and a unwinnable battle in the long-run.

I guess the point is:

Always look and be testing for that burning desire. If it is not there and/or disappears down the line, you are on borrowed time with that chick. If it's a date, get the bang that night. If it's a LTR/marriage, secure your assets.

If there is one hard lesson I've learned in life in dealing with women its that when they have checked out and that burning desire is gone, they give ZERO fucks about you or your well-being. When a women has crossed this point, they are potentially very dangerous in a legal and social environment where they have unfair leverage.

Interesting post.
Do you think this 'burning desire' will be there 4 or 5 years into an LTR? We all know girls who are still very much into that guy from high school and they are still going strong.
There must be an evolution in what she she sees in him after the initial honeymoon phase is gone.

Also, how do you know in your experiences so far that her desire for you has gone?
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 02:29 AM by Hazaer.)
05-31-2019 02:26 AM
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

These are my top 2 off the top of my head.

1) You only regret the approaches you don’t make.
2) If you’re torn between making a move/not making a move, make the move

Both of these are cliche as hell, but extremely accurate. In my 5 years in the game, across probably thousands of approaches, I have never regretted making an approach. On the other hand, even YEARS later, I still occasionally think back to a few absolutely beautiful girls that I wanted to talk to and then pussied out.

Unless she’s standing there with her boyfriend or something obvious like that, approach.
05-31-2019 08:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RDF's post:
PapayaTapper
Conquistador Offline
Beta Orbiter

I would say even then. Go up to them and tell them they make a good couple. A lot of the time they're related or friends. Whatever their response is, you act accordingly. Approaching is about dealing with uncertainty and having outcome independence/not giving a shit.

some guys aren't built to players, some aren't built for LTR's, some are built for both. -Katotic

Every problem men have with women comes down to women not needing men. This explains why women can't love men like we love them. Disco_Volante explains it better than I can.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"
06-01-2019 01:58 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Final words for guys who think good looks is all you need quaker13 29 2,260 Yesterday 09:37 PM
Last Post: FresnoState1776
  Girls studying/reading game Bogart 13 1,925 05-16-2019 03:08 PM
Last Post: EndsExpect
Wink Banging College Freshman in 2019 and Beyond shakeitt 17 2,566 05-13-2019 05:03 PM
Last Post: shakeitt