Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Virginia Beach Municipal Center Shooting.
kbell Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Virginia Beach Municipal Center Shooting.
12 dead, 6 injured. Sounds like a disgruntled employee.

https://pilotonline.com/news/government/...25d5e.html
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 07:19 PM by kbell.)
05-31-2019 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Virginia Beach Municipal Center Shooting.
I really hate this s#%t and I wish mass shooters would just kill themselves and save us all the trouble.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
05-31-2019 07:29 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
Renzy, Beyond Borders, Tactician, Cr33pin, Repo, aeroektar
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

They need to stop making this national news. Stop glorifying this and it will stop happening.

Growth Over Everything Else.
05-31-2019 07:45 PM
Geomann180 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I was just there yesterday. Glad I didn't stay long.

G
05-31-2019 07:56 PM
ShotgunUppercuts Offline
Kingfisher

@thrill jackson. Its way deeper than that.
05-31-2019 09:15 PM
ball dont lie Online
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Crazy employee situation getting back at their boss and mass shooter trying to kill random people are two different things.

Still a bad day though.
05-31-2019 09:42 PM
stugatz Offline
Kingfisher

Honestly - I don't know how antigunners are so blind to how this is a societal problem that isn't about access to guns.

In the 1940s and 1950s, far more Americans had firearms, and they were even in schools for shooting clubs! You saw almost no mass shootings back then. Sure, the QUANTITY of guns has gone up, but how many Americans own them percentagewise has gone far down.

It's just another chance for the lefties to get on their soapbox for a day.
05-31-2019 11:36 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like stugatz's post:
911, Tactician, Brodiaga, Syberpunk, Renzy, Tytalus, Laner, Richard Turpin
stugatz Offline
Kingfisher

Also - I fail to see how this is going to be a longlasting story, as the shooter appears to be a black dude. They can't say he's white like with the Tsarnev brothers, or the kid who shot up Stoneman Douglas.

I'm having major problems consistently finding pictures of him. This story'll be dead by Sunday.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 11:38 PM by stugatz.)
05-31-2019 11:38 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(05-31-2019 11:36 PM)stugatz Wrote:  Honestly - I don't know how antigunners are so blind to how this is a societal problem that isn't about access to guns.

In the 1940s and 1950s, far more Americans had firearms, and they were even in schools for shooting clubs! You saw almost no mass shootings back then. Sure, the QUANTITY of guns has gone up, but how many Americans own them percentagewise has gone far down.

It's just another chance for the lefties to get on their soapbox for a day.

If the average Right winger understood the societal changes that would have to be fought for and won in order to get violence in America back under control then they'd either give up their guns or simply concede to suffering the violence.

Personally I've come to the conclusion that the Left might shamelessly use these events to push for disarmament as a back door to creeping tyranny but the Right is equally shameless in their gutless unwillingness to address the actual factors in play. The Right's rebuttals to calls for gun control amount to "it's not my fault, man, leave me alone." Pretty limp dicked.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 12:08 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
06-01-2019 12:07 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Richard Turpin
RustinCohle Offline
Pigeon

Go on Leonard tell us what to do.
06-01-2019 12:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RustinCohle's post:
Mark Fletcher
Owl
Gold Member

2017 account with 7 posts.

Okay. I'll give you a foolproof zero effort path forward when you get 50 rep over 2000 posts.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 12:18 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
06-01-2019 12:16 AM
ThriceLazarus Offline
Banned

This isn’t a societal trend, this is just what monkeys do. What we’ve always done. In fact, we as a species are doing magnificently better than we ever have before. 12 people. Out of 325,000,000+

If you look at the actual numbers, gun violence has plummeted over the last 40 years. The rates for firearm related deaths has hung around 30,000 a year since 1980. The population has shot up by 100,000,000 people in the same 40 years.

It seems tragic, and if you’re directly involved in the tragedy it is. But honestly, it’s nothing. Yeah, 12 people were shot and killed. 12 people also died from falling out of bed today.

Human beings just can’t comprehend how many fucking people there are.
06-01-2019 12:25 AM
Dirtyblueshirt Offline
Robin

If everything coming out now about the shooter is true - black, registered Democrat voter...

Then this story will disappear like a fart in the wind. There's a reason his name and picture aren't splashed across the major media sites.
06-01-2019 02:25 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Dirtyblueshirt's post:
Cr33pin, bbgun, Days of Broken Arrows, billbudsocket, 911, Monty_Brogan, Renzy, DJ-Matt, Richard Turpin
Easy_C Offline
Crow

So no info yet.

The coulter rule is definitely going to pan out here.
06-01-2019 03:58 PM
ball dont lie Online
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I saw one article and the guys name was definitely black.

The Nytimes cant run with this article.

Black guy using a hand gun kills people he knows at govt type job he got probably with a little affirmative action help.

No white guy. No AR15.

Likely many if the people killed were white. Who knows maybe the boss he snapped and murdered was white.

No anti-white angle. No story.
06-01-2019 04:25 PM
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

(06-01-2019 04:25 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  I saw one article and the guys name was definitely black.

The Nytimes cant run with this article.

Black guy using a hand gun kills people he knows at govt type job he got probably with a little affirmative action help.

No white guy. No AR15.

Likely many if the people killed were white. Who knows maybe the boss he snapped and murdered was white.

No anti-white angle. No story.

No problem they will just ignore that and just pursue the gun control angle. Mag limits, additional background checks, registry, etc
06-01-2019 04:34 PM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Here is what the media did this time to avoid showing a picture of a minority killer. Someone came up with an infographic that depicts the victims in a grid-like pattern (below).

This ran on the front page of the Washington Post online and I'm now seeing it on other sites, like the ones owned by news-oriented radio stations.

There is nothing wrong with honoring the victims. But there is a lot wrong with hiding the identity of the killer when photos of white killers like Dylan Roof were shown every day for months on end.

This graphic also strategically places all the minority victims top left, where a viewer's eye goes first, since that's how we read. My guess is they did this to downplay the black-on-white element of this crime. I worked in newsrooms and these thing don't happen by accident.

[Image: thumb-400.jpg]

When you search Google Images for a photo of the killer, DeWayne Craddock, you'll see several come up. The first one is from the site Heavy.com (link here). The next few are from sites I've never heard of. The next is from V-Dare, a conservative site. Try this for yourself. This is what comes up for me, whether I do the search with closed or open quotes.

People observing the difference in media coverage when it comes to white killers vs. minority ones aren't just imagining things or being racist. There really is a difference and we're seeing it now in real time.

The lack of Google Images of this guy means mainstream publications aren't running his photo. But could it be that the mainstream media is, in fact, running his pic and Google is hiding it? No. I did an image search with Dogpile.com (which compiles search engines) and even fewer photos of DeWayne Craddock came up.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 06:09 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
06-01-2019 06:06 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Renzy, Captainstabbin, Tytalus, DJ-Matt, debeguiled, 911, GoldHawkStar, Richard Turpin, billbudsocket
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

(06-01-2019 06:06 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  Here is what the media did this time to avoid showing a picture of a minority killer. Someone came up with an infographic that depicts the victims in a grid-like pattern (below).

This ran on the front page of the Washington Post online and I'm now seeing it on other sites, like the ones owned by news-oriented radio stations.

There is nothing wrong with honoring the victims. But there is a lot wrong with hiding the identity of the killer when photos of white killers like Dylan Roof were shown every day for months on end.

This graphic also strategically places all the minority victims top left, where a viewer's eye goes first, since that's how we read. My guess is they did this to downplay the black-on-white element of this crime. I worked in newsrooms and these thing don't happen by accident.

[Image: thumb-400.jpg]

When you search Google Images for a photo of the killer, DeWayne Craddock, you'll see several come up. The first one is from the site Heavy.com (link here). The next few are from sites I've never heard of. The next is from V-Dare, a conservative site. Try this for yourself. This is what comes up for me, whether I do the search with closed or open quotes.

People observing the difference in media coverage when it comes to white killers vs. minority ones aren't just imagining things or being racist. There really is a difference and we're seeing it now in real time.

The lack of Google Images of this guy means mainstream publications aren't running his photo. But could it be that the mainstream media is, in fact, running his pic and Google is hiding it? No. I did an image search with Dogpile.com (which compiles search engines) and even fewer photos of DeWayne Craddock came up.

The police and "journalists" work together all across the country (and increasingly, the world) to manipulate public opinion on the topic of race and violence. Colin Flaherty has been documenting it for a long time.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 06:17 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
06-01-2019 06:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelWitcoff's post:
911 Online
Crow

Pretty astute observation DOBA, esp about the ordering of the victim pics.

So apparently this DeWayne dude wasn't even fired? What was his motive? Middle class civil engineer, high-T buffed loner dude. Basic unhinged aggressiveness? Schizo paranoia amplified by drug use?

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019 01:42 PM by 911.)
06-02-2019 01:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
paninaro Offline
Woodpecker

(06-01-2019 06:06 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  Here is what the media did this time to avoid showing a picture of a minority killer. Someone came up with an infographic that depicts the victims in a grid-like pattern (below).

The print edition of the Washington Post (Sunday) has a grid on the front page but the top row is:
White Guy, White Guy, White Guy, Black Woman

Then they have a "What we know about victims" link in a 6x2 grid and the top row is:

White Guy, White Guy, Black Guy, White Woman, White Guy, White Guy.
06-02-2019 09:59 PM
Malone Away
Pelican
Gold Member

Twelve kills with a pistol. That's pretty anomalous, really. Most of these shooters are pretty incompetent.
06-03-2019 01:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malone's post:
RWIsrael
RWIsrael Offline
Robin

(06-03-2019 01:54 AM)Malone Wrote:  Twelve kills with a pistol. That's pretty anomalous, really. Most of these shooters are pretty incompetent.

Do we know how he killed them? Not that hard even for a novice if everyone was just sitting there waiting to be executed.

Was there any resistance or attempts to escape?
06-03-2019 02:40 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(06-01-2019 02:25 AM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  If everything coming out now about the shooter is true - black, registered Democrat voter...

Then this story will disappear like a fart in the wind.

It already has. Nothing to see here.
06-03-2019 06:18 AM
Cumlluminates Offline
Woodpecker

(06-02-2019 01:42 PM)911 Wrote:  Pretty astute observation DOBA, esp about the ordering of the victim pics.

So apparently this DeWayne dude wasn't even fired? What was his motive? Middle class civil engineer, high-T buffed loner dude. Basic unhinged aggressiveness? Schizo paranoia amplified by drug use?

Perhaps psychotropic drugs and or suffering from severe TDS after Mueller’s public statement on May 29. I doubt we'll ever know the real trigger.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019 07:12 AM by Cumlluminates.)
06-03-2019 07:05 AM
Owl
Gold Member

(06-03-2019 01:54 AM)Malone Wrote:  Twelve kills with a pistol. That's pretty anomalous, really. Most of these shooters are pretty incompetent.

There's pistols and then there's pistols. Ammo choice is also incredibly important.

I'm perpetually astounded by the number of Americans that own a gun but don't really understand the principles around what makes them effective.

06-03-2019 08:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mass school shooting lounge PapayaTapper 108 19,423 11-15-2019 09:50 PM
Last Post: robreke
  Texas A&M Commerce shooting Lovinglife 13 1,809 10-27-2019 09:20 PM
Last Post: Easy_C
  Virginia high school teacher fired for not using correct trans pronoun Roosh 14 1,567 10-09-2019 05:33 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache