Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Throuple! Trio of Gays legally married, obtain pensions
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Throuple! Trio of Gays legally married, obtain pensions
So we have gay "couples", legally "married"; we have Lesbian "couples" "proudly" adopting kids... and now, the Globalists bring us Throuples.

Trios, triangles, of gays living together and getting legally "married" as sodomite trios. Recognized as such, as married, by judges.

And when one of the triangle gays dies, the remaining 2 gays receive State widower pensions!

First: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/...le-n785541

"the home of the "trio" or the "three gay husbands" as locals now call this first legally recognized polyamorous couple."
[Image: 170720-colombian-throuple-ew-1142a_01ab0...t-560w.jpg]

Then yesterday: https://colombiareports.com/medellin-jud...-husbands/

"A court has granted two husbands of a polyamorous relationship the split pension of their late partner, local media reported on Monday.

Manuel B. and Victor R., the two surviving members of the relationship between four, were initially denied pension rights after the death of their lover Alex Zabala from cancer in 2014, following 10 years of living together as a polyamorous (gay) family.

The court ordered the pension fund to retroactively pay the two men.

A third member of the family of four men was denied pension rights on claims he had only been with his partners for a year when Zabala died."

Yes, the sodomizing-triangle actually had recently become 4-pronged, so it's four gays living together as one legally married "couple"!

"In 2004, Alex Zabala began living together with B. and R., and stayed with them until his death.

The remaining partners then faced three years of legal limbo as they and Zabala’s mother tried to be granted pension rights.

On May 9 2017, B. and R. were buoyed by a ruling from the 7th Circuit of the Employment Tribunal of High Court, which ruled that the two surviving partners fulfilled the requirements to access the money.

They had both lived with Zabala for more than the legal minimum of five years, and the court was satisfied that their relationship was romantic. tard "

The mother gets no pension money, but the surviving 2 throuple gays do! Dodgy
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 07:16 PM by Going strong.)
06-05-2019 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Going strong's post:
911, Handsome Creepy Eel, josn123
911 Offline
Crow

RE: Throuple! Trio of Gays legally married, obtain pensions
The intent of "gay marriage" was to destroy the institution of marriage, subvert it and invert it. That's what you see here.

λ ό γ ο ς
06-05-2019 07:05 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like 911's post:
Going strong, VNvet, , MrLemon, Benoit, ilostabet, Dirtyblueshirt, Teedub, Renzy, billbudsocket, Handsome Creepy Eel, Brazilianguy, rpg, Nevsky
Cumlluminates Offline
Woodpecker

Truly clown world, I'm sure Colombia won't be the only one doing this type of stuff.

Disgusting!

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
06-05-2019 08:14 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel
lonewolf1992 Offline
Woodpecker

I laugh whenever I read those forum posters claiming Colombia is a traditional country or how we are safe from the decline. I laugh harder when they say colombian girls are good for marriage, because they are so 'sweet' haha. We have clown world here too guys, and girls are getting fatter, tattoos are getting more common, and faggots are swarming the streets. Thank God for this forum.

Colombian local. Fan of music, arts, films, Football, history, masculinity. Non-native english speaker, please have patience with me.

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." Buddha
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 10:40 PM by lonewolf1992.)
06-05-2019 10:39 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like lonewolf1992's post:
Soundbyte, Cumlluminates, Going strong, 911, Handsome Creepy Eel, Brazilianguy, Nevsky
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

I give it a week before "Throuplet" is recognized by Microsoft Spell Check.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
06-05-2019 11:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Aurini's post:
Cumlluminates, Going strong, Buck Wild, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky
TruckDriver9 Offline
Pigeon

but hetero polygamy is illegal.... ??
06-06-2019 05:19 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like TruckDriver9's post:
Going strong, billbudsocket, Handsome Creepy Eel
El Padrone Offline
Kingfisher

" two husbands of a polyamorous relationship the split pension of their late partner"

No surprises dude is dead. I mean, no man's ass is designed for such an heavy pounding, day in day out.
06-06-2019 09:39 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like El Padrone's post:
TruckDriver9, Handsome Creepy Eel, rpg
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

This is gay.
06-06-2019 09:44 AM
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Spectacular as gay marriages are, I keep hold of my position that no fault divorce aka hypergamic monkey branching by heterosexual women destroyed marriage.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
06-06-2019 12:34 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like N°6's post:
Buck Wild, Beyond Borders, Going strong, Cumlluminates, Brazilianguy, kbell
Buck Wild Offline
Kingfisher

^^^
Basically. I'm no fan of the faggots, but blaming them for the decline of marriage would be like the coroner listing a paper cut as the cause of death while ignoring the large gunshot wound to the chest.

Social conservatives spend time blaming gays because they're too cowardly to confront women & feminists, it's just that simple.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
06-06-2019 12:38 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Buck Wild's post:
Beyond Borders, Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, Cumlluminates, Brazilianguy, Nevsky, Emperor Constantine, Goldin Boy
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

^ Agree with you guys, but we might as well blame Western men, then, for losing control of their women in the first place.

P.S. These guys are total faggots.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 12:49 PM by Beyond Borders.)
06-06-2019 12:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, Cumlluminates
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

delete, not adding thing new that we all don't already know

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 01:05 PM by Dr. Howard.)
06-06-2019 01:05 PM
911 Offline
Crow

(06-06-2019 12:38 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  ^^^
Basically. I'm no fan of the faggots, but blaming them for the decline of marriage would be like the coroner listing a paper cut as the cause of death while ignoring the large gunshot wound to the chest.

Social conservatives spend time blaming gays because they're too cowardly to confront women & feminists, it's just that simple.

Divorce-rape laws did weaken the stability of many marriages, but "gay marriage" and 3-way "marriage" make a complete mockery of the institution. It's the difference between chopping off half the branches of a tree and uprooting that tree altogether.

(06-05-2019 10:39 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  I laugh whenever I read those forum posters claiming Colombia is a traditional country or how we are safe from the decline. I laugh harder when they say colombian girls are good for marriage, because they are so 'sweet' haha. We have clown world here too guys, and girls are getting fatter, tattoos are getting more common, and faggots are swarming the streets. Thank God for this forum.

Funny how those commies in Venezuela are against gay marriage while the "liberated" Colombians are into the most twisted application of that perversion. Hugo Chavez was a devout Catholic, while globohomo tool Maduro actively supports same-sex marriage.

λ ό γ ο ς
06-06-2019 01:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong
godfather dust Away
Ostrich
Gold Member

I see opportunity for scamming here... Get married to all your bachelor friends, no ceremony obviously (embarassing, just sign the paper) divorce one by one if anyone wants to get into an actual marriage (ie with a women, with the intent to have kids) and if anyone dies get the pension.
06-06-2019 03:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like godfather dust's post:
Brazilianguy, Going strong
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

How is it possible that the poor Latin American countries are even more degenerate than the original, rich founders of SJW degeneracy? It's like they're actively trying to outdo their masters. I'm seeing the same thing in Croatia, but I don't know how to explain it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
06-06-2019 04:10 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
911, Going strong, Cumlluminates
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Stunning and brave.
06-06-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Al O'Peesha Offline
Sparrow

Throuple? I prefer the term butt-bigamist. C'mon people, let's get it in the OED!

Orthorexia Kills.
06-07-2019 06:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Al O'Peesha's post:
Going strong
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

It's a Globalist offensive, and will probably be a new trend by the end of the year: polyamorous relations.

Proof is, a mere couple of days after the Colombians (from above), Clarin.com, the number-1 MSM in Spanish language, wrote a glorifying piece on poli-amorous throuples. Dodgy

https://www.clarin.com/pareja-y-sexo/pol...15wXe.html
"sus dos maridos, José Villa y Joaquín Gallelli.

¿Dos maridos? Sí, leyeron bien. Así nombra la mujer a las dos parejas con las que hace varios años comparte departamento, gastos, caricias e intereses en común. Además del permiso de ampliar sus horizontes a otros compañeros de juego."

Here it's a woman and 2 "husbands" (plus occasionally, "others") sharing her puss... sorry I mean life. Brave and stunning indeed. Confused
06-08-2019 02:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ex-gays Lazuli Waves 47 4,243 11-08-2019 01:09 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  Rise of gays in europe Newguy101 8 1,764 09-10-2019 10:10 PM
Last Post: kosko
  UK Police Are a Joke - Man Arrested for Preaching, Woman Arrested for Protesting Gays WalterBlack 0 676 07-29-2019 05:44 PM
Last Post: WalterBlack