I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Britain , the center of cocaine consumption in Europe
Goni Offline
Game Denialist

Britain , the center of cocaine consumption in Europe
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9240775/br...teenagers/

Quote:THOUSANDS of teenagers are taking cocaine in Britain amid an “Uberisation” of the drug trade.

A shock report yesterday said Britain was the cocaine capital of Europe - and had the Continent’s highest usage rates amongst young people.

Britain is the cocaine capital of Europe amid 'Uberisation' of the drug dealing, a damning report found
Britain is the cocaine capital of Europe amid 'Uberisation' of the drug dealing, a damning report foundCredit: Getty - Contributor
Brussels’ drugs agency said nearly five per cent of UK 15-34-year-olds have used coke in the last 12 months.

And 3% of schoolchildren aged 15-16 have tried it.

The report by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction warns of a potential “Uberisation” of the cocaine trade – as users order their hit by smartphone.

It said sellers were competing by offering additional services such as fast and flexible delivery options.

And Britain is singled out as “the European country that has been most associated with crack use” - something agency branded a “growing concern”.

In total more than one in 10 [10.7%] British adults are believed to have tried the drug at least once in their lifetime - double the EU average [5.4%].

Almost a third [28%] of entrants for treatment of cocaine addiction across Europe were in the UK - standing at 20,290 out of 72,424.

'UBERISATION'

The EU’s home affairs chief Dimitris Avramopoulos said: “The drugs situation is worsening in many parts of the world and sadly the EU is no exception.

“This year’s report presents a warning picture. There is a record level of illicit drug seizures.

“On the one hand this shows that law enforcement is doing a good job. On the other it shows how many people can access drugs.”

He said the sale of cocaine over the Internet, social media and messaging apps was making “tackling drug availability more difficult”.

Elsewhere, the report shows that young British adults are the third highest users of ecstasy in Europe, with 3.3% having tried it.

It also has the worst instances of “high risk opioid use” with 8.4 people per every thousand of the population using.

And 30% of British adults have tried Cannabis at least once during their lifetimes, according to the figures.

MOST READ IN POLITICS

SAJ DRUG BLAST Javid slams middle-class drug users after Gove's shock coke admission

EXCLUSIVE
CONGEST-DON CHARGE Sadiq Khan sends Trump £750 bill for unpaid congestion charges on visit

COKE 'HYPOCRITE' Gove 'hosted coke-fuelled party hours after slamming evils of hard drugs'

EXCLUSIVE
HIGHS OF COMMONS Three Tories in PM race admit taking drugs hours after Gove's confession

EXCLUSIVE
TEN-HOUR WEEK Labour plan to combat climate change by cutting work to just ten hours a week
1 / 3
They also revealed the UK, France and Spain together accounted for over two-thirds of all drug seizures across the EU in 2017. Overall, record amounts of cocaine are being seized and more frequently than before.

The report compares survey data from all 28 EU countries collected during the last decade to create a picture of drug use across Europe.

Figures for usage in the UK come from 2017 and only cover England and Wales due to the devolution of health services.
06-09-2019 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
mr-ed209 Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Britain , the center of cocaine consumption in Europe
If you go out in any provincial UK town, it's difficult to avoid just how prevelant cocaine is nowadays. I used to think i was just naive and never used to notice it, but then i do recall a time of never seeing pub and club floors littered with empty bags.

It's hard to see how it's ever going to go away or even decline. Casual fri/sat night beak to the UK is becoming what weed is to Canada and liberal parts of the US. Everyone does it.

Having access to coke is too good of a status boost for young dead end job, live for the weekend kids to give up. Give a bump to some girl your trying to shag and watch her follow you arround for the rest of the night and invite herself back to your place. It makes things too easy, it's almost a little scary.
06-09-2019 08:18 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like mr-ed209's post:
tylerdurden1993, Monty_Brogan, Cuntus Epicus
Pinkman Offline
Male Feminist

Cocaine isn't really that great and for the money it's certainly bad value. Especially if you buy it outside the Americas. It's also very cardiotoxic and it's the only well known stimulant (from my knowledge) that causes heart defects and heart attacks in normal dosages and in healthy people.

Hollywood marketing has caused cocaine to have a "high class" or "high status" feel to it however, making it socially acceptable and even encouraged. It's just another sign of our decaying society.
06-09-2019 08:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Pinkman's post:
Syberpunk, Elmore
Que enspastic Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I actually don’t get cocaine. I had plenty of it in London and it never did anything for me. Meanwhile my mates would gabber shit and unload verbal diarrhoea

Does it affect people differently ?
06-09-2019 09:48 AM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

I’ve done it a bit in the party phase of my past but turned it down the last three times or so it has been offered to me. There’s no telling what is actually mixed in with it and using it with alcohol, with is probably done nearly 100% of the time, makes it worse for you. There’s no denying the status boost or that chicks love it, I’ve known some guys who usually had coke on them had smoking hot girls at their beck and call. If I was single I might keep some around but these days I’m trying to do less drugs/alcohol to help myself age gracefully
06-09-2019 10:09 AM
Captainstabbin Offline
International Playboy

Britain is having an 80s revival?

(06-09-2019 08:18 AM)mr-ed209 Wrote:  Having access to coke is too good of a status boost for young dead end job, live for the weekend kids to give up. Give a bump to some girl your trying to shag and watch her follow you arround for the rest of the night and invite herself back to your place. It makes things too easy, it's almost a little scary.

Sadly, coke has always been the best way to hug-close a girl. It signals wealth and the shorter effect time means she'll be back for more pretty quick.
06-09-2019 01:24 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
Laner
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

Speaking of Coke....

Chronic usage has a number of effects similar to Parkinson’s including violent temper outbursts, Agitates or unusual movement, erratic facial ticks, circles around the eyes, and problems with blood pressure.

That definitely does not sound like a certain politician who has no health problematical whatsoever.
06-09-2019 01:28 PM
PharaohRa Offline
Chubby Chaser

When it comes to partying it up in the night, no one does it in such a degenerate manner as the British do. When your island is a police state ruled by (((them))) and their masonic lackeys for centuries via the banks and every sort of degeneracy and deviancy is encouraged, you create an environment where people will just drug themselves out to escape. Our American degenerates in all colors and creeds have nothing on the Brits!
06-09-2019 02:56 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like PharaohRa's post:
kruger41, Brodiaga, Rocha
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I love coke, but it's really a drug that you need to keep doing over and over again in a night to keep up the fun.

I end up drinking far less in an evening which to me is a good thing.

The downside nowadays is I'm afraid of coke laced with chicom fentynal. Drugs aren't really that safe (lol) anymore with the trade war encouraging cartells to hang with chicoms in order to kill of rich Americans.

Shalom Alechem!
06-09-2019 03:22 PM
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-09-2019 03:22 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  I love coke, but it's really a drug that you need to keep doing over and over again in a night to keep up the fun.

The downside nowadays is I'm afraid of coke laced with chicom fentynal. Drugs aren't really that safe (lol) anymore with the trade war encouraging cartells to hang with chicoms in order to kill of rich Americans.

You just gotta hop on a plane to Bogota amigo, top grade booger sugar for $5/G.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
06-09-2019 04:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
porscheguy Offline
True Player

Be happy it’s coke and not heroin. Coke simply isn’t as addicting as heroin. Daily use of coke won’t cause your body to stop producing dopamine. Nobody ever got dope sick from not doing coke.
06-09-2019 04:19 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like porscheguy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, scotian, BBinger
DiRocchio Offline
Male Feminist

People's casual attitude to the purchase and consumption of cocaine on this forum is disheartening. I expected it in the 'real world' but I thought this forum was home to the more intelligent members of society.

Do you not realise that rich westerners buying cocaine fuel a drug trade that is responsible for so much death and destruction in Latin America. To partake in this trade as a consumer betrays a disgustingly selfish attitude that I'm sure many users on this forum would abhor were such an attitude manifested or expressed via abortion, obesity or parents who force their children to 'become' transgender. Consumption of cocaine is a lust led vice and in this sense it is no different to the vices mentioned in the previous sentence; they are all lusts for pleasure, whether that pleasure be manifested as a 'high', as attention, or as a desire to evade the consequences of one's actions (abortion).

Aurelius said that lust led vices are perhaps the most unmanly, ignominious vices because the sinner has given in to his pleasure and appears more abandoned in his wrongdoing.

Drugs are a great way to stupefy the masses and prevent someone from questioning the world around them. Many of you already know this. Don't stupefy yourself, inform yourself.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 04:45 PM by DiRocchio.)
06-09-2019 04:43 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like DiRocchio's post:
Solitaire, Monty_Brogan, 911, Handsome Creepy Eel, azulsombra, Mentavious, Heightcel, Borges, Deusleveult, doc holliday, Elmore
Atlanta Man Offline
True Player
Gold Member

They are f%#@ing partying in the UK!!!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
06-09-2019 05:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atlanta Man's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
MrLemon Offline
True Player

The partying in the UK is equivalent of the opioid epidemic in the US. It's the lower/middle class, now completely unemployed, disconnected from any religious system (which in the past gave the lower classes a sense of morality) and now using drugs to commit suicide on a massive scale.

Next up: violence and insurrections
After that: modern equivalents of a Nazi party take over US/UK

Get your affairs in order Gentlemen
06-09-2019 05:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like MrLemon's post:
911, Cuntus Epicus, Brazilianguy
TigerMandingo Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

06-09-2019 05:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerMandingo's post:
kruger41
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^I blame that fucker for getting me hooked on Nyquil when I was 12.

The Q is talking to me, the Q is talking to me!!!

NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant fucking Q!

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
06-09-2019 06:04 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like scotian's post:
TigerMandingo, kruger41
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-09-2019 04:43 PM)DiRocchio Wrote:  People's casual attitude to the purchase and consumption of cocaine on this forum is disheartening. I expected it in the 'real world' but I thought this forum was home to the more intelligent members of society.

Do you not realise that rich westerners buying cocaine fuel a drug trade that is responsible for so much death and destruction in Latin America. To partake in this trade as a consumer betrays a disgustingly selfish attitude that I'm sure many users on this forum would abhor were such an attitude manifested or expressed via abortion, obesity or parents who force their children to 'become' transgender. Consumption of cocaine is a lust led vice and in this sense it is no different to the vices mentioned in the previous sentence; they are all lusts for pleasure, whether that pleasure be manifested as a 'high', as attention, or as a desire to evade the consequences of one's actions (abortion).

Aurelius said that lust led vices are perhaps the most unmanly, ignominious vices because the sinner has given in to his pleasure and appears more abandoned in his wrongdoing.

Drugs are a great way to stupefy the masses and prevent someone from questioning the world around them. Many of you already know this. Don't stupefy yourself, inform yourself.

Ya because Colombia was a shining example of a peaceful country before gringos starting doing blow in the early 80s, thanks for the lecture poindexter. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/expat-chroni...aming/amp/
06-09-2019 06:17 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, Laner
911 Online
International Playboy

(06-09-2019 03:22 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  I love coke, but it's really a drug that you need to keep doing over and over again in a night to keep up the fun.

You're pinning on the Chicoms a very common and deliberate practice by our own deep state. The first mass dumbing down and destruction took place in the 1960s with LSD and pot, it was hugely successful, and resulted in the normalization of drug use in America. Post-Vietnam heroin and 1970s-80s cocaine and crack were the second wave. Drug culture was already very well established in north America well before fentynal.

(06-09-2019 04:43 PM)DiRocchio Wrote:  People's casual attitude to the purchase and consumption of cocaine on this forum is disheartening. I expected it in the 'real world' but I thought this forum was home to the more intelligent members of society.

Great post and a nice start on this board bro. +1 from me.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 06:59 PM by 911.)
06-09-2019 06:45 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like 911's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, BBinger, KnjazMihailo
DiRocchio Offline
Male Feminist

(06-09-2019 06:17 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Ya because Colombia was a shining example of a peaceful country before gringos starting doing blow in the early 80s, thanks for the lecture poindexter. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/expat-chroni...aming/amp/

Great strawman.
06-10-2019 03:42 AM
Cuntus Epicus Offline
Male Feminist

Although I no longer mix in the hard partying circles that I used to (in the 90's it seemed like all of Britain was on one), I'm seeing - what is sold as cocaine anyway- in places/clientele that are far removed from my past. Does seem there is huge amount of poor quality powder being taken by folk thesedays - esp. the lower middles classes as mentioned above. In the past, even in the club areas I moved in, where you would expect it to be prevalent - it was v.expensive and a bit of a rarity.

I also suspect it's been cut more times than an self harming Emo on a downer - I had a taste for old times sake recently with a friend, and the quality was dire. Probably wasn't even that great back in the day, but this was just something else. Felt rank the next day and vowed never again.

Price has also plummeted despite 20 years passing, so you can draw your own conclusions.

London of course - may be a different story altogether.

Luckily opoid's are not that easily available here and anything with needles is still seen, and hopefully always seen as junkie/jakeyville and looked down upon by even the pissheads.

Unluckily, the UK does take some right other garbarge in search of a high.

Not an impressive place to live at the moment.
06-10-2019 08:06 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

Funny how this thread has come about. One Tory MP wants to be leader and he recently admitted to using cocaine public 20 or more years ago.

Now fair enough but he said teachers should be fired for touching class A drugs, which cocaine is...Laugh

Whoever advised him to come out in order to clear his closet of skeletons less his opponents use it was either terribly mis-guided, stupid or told to make him fail in his bid for Prime Minister.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 08:49 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
06-10-2019 08:48 AM
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

In Canada the mayor of our largest city was caught smoking crack with a bunch of gang bangers and voters still loved him, he was right-of-centre and cut taxes, pissed off unions, refused to march in pride parades and was a major thorn in the side of leftists. Unfortunately he died of cancer but his former hash dealer brother is now premier of the province and is pissing off leftists even more.

Personally, I don’t think that recreational drug use (within reason) is all that bad and the majority of my friends who were hard partiers in their 20s settled down, married (some of their wives partied too!) and had kids back in our 100% white little fishing town less than an hour from the big city which is 90% white, some of them even go to church! These former coke heads, some who still dabble are living the white picket fence dream that alludes so many of the reformed pussy hounds, incels and white nationalists on here.

Things I consider worse than doing a bit of blow a few times a year which are widely accepted in Anglo culture:

-Moving away from your friends and family for work
-Massive student loan debt
-Binge drinking alcohol every week
-Chasing notches and banging random women in excess
-Spending excessive time online or playing video games

I’m not advocating for drug use and encourage young guys to stay away from it, it’s like sex/booze, maybe you won’t become a sex addict or alcoholic but maybe you will. I started using drugs and alcohol at a very young age before I had the sense to realize that it could fuck me up, 20 years later I’m finally coming around and slowly cutting it out of my life.

And yes, Colombia was a violent shit hole before Gringos started using blow en masse, the violence kicked off in the late 1940s and if cocaine ceased to exist tomorrow or was legalized and regulated, Colombia would still be a violent shit hole.

06-10-2019 11:13 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
PUA_Rachacha, BBinger, Laner
fmman Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-09-2019 08:18 AM)mr-ed209 Wrote:  Having access to coke is too good of a status boost for young dead end job, live for the weekend kids to give up. Give a bump to some girl your trying to shag and watch her follow you arround for the rest of the night and invite herself back to your place. It makes things too easy, it's almost a little scary.

I was out recently and saw this for myself. It opened my eyes. Shocking
06-10-2019 08:04 PM
fmman Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-10-2019 08:48 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  Funny how this thread has come about. One Tory MP wants to be leader and he recently admitted to using cocaine public 20 or more years ago.

Now fair enough but he said teachers should be fired for touching class A drugs, which cocaine is...Laugh

Whoever advised him to come out in order to clear his closet of skeletons less his opponents use it was either terribly mis-guided, stupid or told to make him fail in his bid for Prime Minister.

Not bothered. Gove pretends to be a brexiteer but he supported May until the very last minute. I don't trust him to deliver a full EU exit. I'm glad he now won't get the job
06-10-2019 08:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes fmman's post:
BBinger
BBinger Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-09-2019 04:43 PM)DiRocchio Wrote:  Do you not realise that rich westerners buying cocaine fuel a drug trade that is responsible for so much death and destruction in Latin America. To partake in this trade as a consumer betrays a disgustingly selfish attitude that I'm sure many users on this forum would abhor were such an attitude manifested or expressed via abortion, obesity or parents who force their children to 'become' transgender. Consumption of cocaine is a lust led vice and in this sense it is no different to the vices mentioned in the previous sentence; they are all lusts for pleasure, whether that pleasure be manifested as a 'high', as attention, or as a desire to evade the consequences of one's actions (abortion).

Or the demands of economy created conditions where come enterprising individuals could create numerous jobs and bring wealth to otherwise impoverished areas and do so in spite of secular tyrannies dressed in democratic clothes opposing their efforts.

(06-09-2019 04:19 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  Be happy it’s coke and not heroin. Coke simply isn’t as addicting as heroin. Daily use of coke won’t cause your body to stop producing dopamine. Nobody ever got dope sick from not doing coke.

A growing problem down here in the southern cone is "pasta base", which is a sort of waste product left over from cocaine processing that still has some cocaine, but not enough to be recovered economically. In addition to the cocaine it has a bunch of solvents and other chemical weird. The combination seems to have an effect that turns down on their luck folks into permanent underclass bums.

Apparently no one had bothered shipping it to Uruguay in quantity until the marijuana legalization started spinning up and driving marijuana prices through the floor. The folks distributing Paraguash, the artisinally cured cannabis with a long history and regional heritage, couldn't make their dough with just weed in the face of cheap government flower.

And so if the Frente Amplio (the coalition which includes commie Pepe Mujica's party) wins this year's elections... there are already discussions about doing cocaine legalization.

But at least there's no developed opiate demand here, not like the one that killed quite a few of the people I went to school with. At least not yet. If the government starts flooding the market with cheap premium booger sugar, who knows what the private sector will shift to marketing.
06-10-2019 08:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like BBinger's post:
scotian, Laner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Virginia Beach Municipal Center Shooting. kbell 27 2,267 06-03-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache
  The Southern Poverty Hate Center (SPLC) thread Roosh 151 28,455 03-26-2019 05:20 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache
  'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat Labienus 77 7,120 11-06-2018 12:59 AM
Last Post: 911