I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming
Eschatology is the study of the end of human history (end of times). In Christianity, most of the prophecies concerning it are found in the Book of Daniel (Old Testament) and the Book of Revelation (New Testament). From my study into it so far, it is perhaps the hardest part of the Bible to understand, because prophets were shown end times through heavy use of metaphor instead of a real-life movie reel.

It's worth to start the discussion with the mark of the best, and how I think it will look like. The relevant passage is Revelation 13:11-18. It talks about how the false prophet (antithesis to John the Baptist) heralds the arrival of the antichrist (the "beast") and does miracle-like work for him to sway the masses into taking his mark.

Quote:11 Then I saw another beast [false prophet] coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast [antichrist] in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He [false prophet] performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

In this passage, the antichrist appears to come back to life from a deadly wound, thanks to the false prophet's healing powers, and that miracle is used to persuade much of the world that he is Christ, or at least a god. It then describes how everyone will be required to take the "mark" in their right hand or foreheads if they want to participate in commerce. If you take the mark, however, regardless of your prior faith or works, you are condemned to hell. Do not take the mark under any circumstance.

Revelation 14:9-11:

Quote:9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Many people speculate that the mark is some kind of chip, but we have to assume that it is visible, since it will serve as visible fealty to the antichrist. If it is not a visible mark, and is a chip, there still should be a way for antichrist followers to "proudly" display their mark as a way to pressure others to get it (or to condemn them). Therefore, I believe it's a tattoo of some sort, though a tattoo plus chip combination is also possible.

I have some ideas of how the mark may look based on my experience the past two days witnessing the gay pride extravaganza in the DC area. On Friday night, I went into a nightlife area of Washington DC. There was a gay flag on the front of nearly every bar or restaurant. I went into a restaurant that didn't have a gay flag outside, but when I used the bathroom, there was a flyer advertising the bar's "gay drink special." I later passed by another bar I used to pick up girls in, and it had multiple rainbow displays. Based on the busy crowds, people didn't seem to mind the pervasiveness of gay signaling, but it vexed me. I didn't feel comfortable.

On Saturday night, I went into a pizza place called Mod Pizza in the DC suburbs. After ordering my pizza, I went to pay for it and saw at the cash register a gay brownie (the package had a large gay sticker). When walking out, I noticed a smaller gay pride sticker on the door that I had missed when walking in. I decided that I need to be more diligent to avoid restaurants that signal for globohomo. But it gets harder when it involves companies that cater to basic needs. Here's a popular supermarket chain in the DC area that signals for gays:

So even if I don't dine in a homo restaurant and want to cook at home, I still have to think about where I am able to buy basic food ingredients. If you go to Twitter and look up everyday brands you use, you'll be surprised how many of them are on board with this.

Today, I had to go shopping for basic t-shirts. Everywhere I went (Macy's, Target, H&M) had gay paraphernalia inside the stores. Now while I can avoid certain restaurants, and even certain supermarkets, it is quite hard to avoid clothing shops, since just about all clothing sellers are big corporations that manufacture in Asia. I can't exactly make my own t-shirts (maybe in the future I can find a woman who can). But understand that making your own shirts or growing your own food is exactly what you will have to do when the mark comes. Unless you have the mark, you will NOT be able to buy from any store that is not explicitly Christian, which means any major corporation except for maybe Chik-fil-a.

If you think it's hard to avoid homo establishments today, you absolutely will not be prepared for when the mark comes, but again, the Bible makes clear that if you take the mark, you will be condemned, so things will get very difficult. In essence, what we are seeing today is a run-up to the actual Great Tribulation (the 7 years of when the antichrist takes over and institutes the mark), and how it will feel, though one-hundred times worse. I was in the DC area last June, and it was maybe half as bad as it is this June, so things are rapidly progressing towards the prophecy.

But how will the mark look like? Some people say it will be a number "666" or a word that somehow can be coded for that number. In the middle of last night, I woke up from a dream that I can't remember, and the words "Pride" and "Love" came to my mind. These words could be candidates for the mark, because they are "positive" words that already many misguided Christians have subscribed to. Another option is a tattoo of the pride rainbow, but this will be more difficult to tattoo, especially on people with dark skin color. The mark will be such that people will judge those who don't get it as evil or Satanic themselves (when the opposite is true), so I can easily imagine being labeled as a monster because I don't want "Love" tattooed on my face.

Even if the Tribulation won't happen until long after we're gone, it's clear that something similar to the mark will be made apparent in our lifetimes, especially if you live in major cities. The first step is for evil to make you accustomed to seeing globohomo imagery everywhere. The next one is to force you to make fealty to the symbol. This will come sooner than people think.

For more on eschatology, I recommend Dr. Robert Luginbill's take on it: https://www.ichthys.com/2B-Eschato.htm. It's quite long (about 100,000 words) but very complete.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
06-09-2019 04:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like Roosh's post:
RIslander, redbeard, loremipsum, VNvet, Tex, Sword and Board, Handsome Creepy Eel, blondebloode, billbudsocket, FilipSRB, Aurini, Renzy, KnjazMihailo, Going strong, godfather dust, VincentVinturi, DJ-Matt, Elmore, rotekz, Nevsky, Matsufubu, falafel
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

RE: Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming
Does it really need the masses at large to take it up mostly at the same time?

Any movement only required the minority to seize control and have loyalists surrounding them. Most people fell in line afterwards. Could the mark already exist amongst those who follow it and we've already entered the 7 years?

I keep re-watching the I Pet goat video. The goat has a mark on its forehead.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 04:44 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
06-09-2019 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Roosh - My honest opinion is you should take a break before your tour (which I will be attending). This homo bullshit is confined to wealthy white urban neighborhoods and once you get out of the cities it hardly exists. I live in a very blue state in a town of about 25k that swells with tourists in the summer... not a single fag flag. It pisses me off too but I invoke stoicism whenever I encounter it... knowing its just a propaganda based facade with no true basis in reality.

Gather a few friends and drive up to New Hampshire for a weekend camping trip. Laconia is perfect this time of year. No homo bullshit up there.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 04:55 PM by RIslander.)
06-09-2019 04:45 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like RIslander's post:
Enoch, cato, Handsome Creepy Eel, TooFineAPoint, aeroektar, Captainstabbin, Dream Medicine, KnjazMihailo, HermeticAlly, Nevsky, LoBoPistolero, ChefAllDay, BigTony
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

As The Beast, I look forward to this thread's progress.

Shalom Alechem!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 05:15 PM by The Beast1.)
06-09-2019 04:55 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like The Beast1's post:
redbeard, debeguiled, MrLemon, HermeticAlly, sterling_archer, Tactician
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

(06-09-2019 04:43 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  Does it really need the masses at large to take it up mostly at the same time?

Any movement only required the minority to seize control and have loyalists surrounding them. Most people fell in line afterwards. Could the mark already exist amongst those who follow it and we've already entered the 7 years?

I keep re-watching the I Pet goat video. The goat has a mark on its forehead.

No, we are not in the Tribulation, because we do not yet have the antichrist, who comes out of Babylon (likely the United States) and then attempts to "unite" the world from a new power-center in Israel through a great war. He will be worshipped like a god, and the false prophet will do miracles for him. We don't have that yet. Actually, it was possible that Jarded Kushner could have been a candidate for the antichrist, since he is from the United States and a Jew who could have been seen as a leader in Israel, but so far he is just a behind-the-scenes manipulator instead of a leader. He's rather soy.

Someone can correct me, but I believe the mark takes place in the second 3.5 year portion of the Tribulation. Things get bad in the first half, and then really bad in the second. Many Christians will be martyred, especially the 144,000 converted Jews that come out of Israel who recognize Jesus as the true messiah and disperse throughout the world to be evangelists for Him.

There's a lot that happens, and it's hard to get your head wrapped around it. You need to be at black belt Bible understanding to teach it, which is why there are so many varying opinions on what happens. I'm relaying Dr. Luginbill's teaching, which seems the most accurate from other resources I've looked at. The main idea, however, and the only one you need to understand is not to worship the antichrist by renouncing Jesus or by taking the mark.

Roosh
06-09-2019 04:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Roosh's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, falafel
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

(06-09-2019 04:45 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Roosh - My honest opinion is you should take a break before your tour (which I will be attending). This homo bullshit is confined to wealthy white urban neighborhoods and once you get out of the cities it hardly exists.

For now, yes, but it's spreading. I'm seeing it in the suburbs, which are mostly African and Hispanic, for the first time ever. They are making "progress" indeed. Any city or town that is touched by a corporation, which I recently wrote were the main vehicles of enslaving man, is fair game.

https://www.rooshv.com/the-goal-of-corpo...make-money

Roosh
06-09-2019 05:01 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Roosh's post:
Sword and Board, Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, DJ-Matt, Elmore, McCarthy, rotekz, Nevsky
Kid Twist Online
True Player

Roosh, why do you think you find yourself interested in this topic --- or have you been, just decided to post on it now?

Get your passport ready!
06-09-2019 05:09 PM
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Now that I've gotten my childish post out of the way.

Roosh, you should take a look at the book The Islamic Antichrist.

It makes the biblical case that Islam is in fact the one world religion.

The author makes the connection that the writers of the Koran said that the bible's story of revelation is partially correct but is corrupted. If you look at end times stories in the bible and koran, you'll notice that they are similarly told in a mirror sort of way. Think a mirror like a left and right hand.

Here's a great summary of it and how it follows Christian end times eschatology:

https://www.amazon.com/Islamic-Antichris...1935071556

Quote:Thanks to my various Christian relatives, friends, books and TV shows, I have been exposed to quite a number of theories about the anti-Christ and the end times. Some were more credible than others.

However, after reading Richardson's The Islamic Anti-Christ, I'm stunned at how narrowly culture-bound my viewpoint was. As he points out, the Bible isn't a western European/American story; it's a Middle Eastern story.

There I was, seeing the anti-Christ striding around the United Nations in a beautifully tailored suit, with European parentage...and totally ignorant of the fact that over a billion Muslims have their own idea of who the anti-Christ is, and that they are ready to follow him as soon as he appears. Or than Islam has an extensive description of him, and of what he will do, that reads just like the book of Revelation - in reverse.

Yes, Muslims believe in Jesus. And that he will return. And that when he does, he will slaughter all the Jews and Christians who fail to convert to Islam! In the Muslim view, Jesus is not the prime player, he is the sidekick of the Mahdi, the new Caliph (or total ruler of the world, uniting the political and religious spheres in a single authority).

Richardson isn't speculating here. He quotes from Muslim sources that have been written and accepted as authoritative for many centuries. The Sunni and Shia versions differ only in details; the basic story is the same.

Does that mean that the anti-Christ will be Islamic? No. But given the billion or so Muslims in the world; their current movements into all the countries in the world; the astonishing penetration of their influence (Florida just barely managed to pass a law that said the courts could not use Sharia law in making decisions); and that of all the world religions, Islam is the only one in which the powers of the state and of religion are supposed to be united in a single person (the Caliph), and their millennia and a half lethal hatred of Christians, an Islamic anti-Christ certainly makes the most credible candidate.

Now, looking only at western-oriented theories just looks ignorant. Having been among the totally ignorant myself (the role of the Islamic Jesus NEVER gets discussed in western media), I felt both silly and enlightened after reading this book. I don't think it's possible to have an intelligent discussion on the subject without it.

Another review and summary:

Quote:Most people don't know what the Qur'an says about Jesus. Most people don't know that Muslims base their beliefs not only on the Qur'an, but also on the Sunna. Richardson writes, "The Sunna interprets the Qur'an. Without the Sunna, the Qur'an cannot be properly understood. In fact, many aspects and practices of the Islamic religion are not even mentioned in the Qur'an but are found only in the Sunna." Hadith literature, the sayings of Muhammad, is part of the Sunna. Richardson says that most of Islamic beliefs about the end times are based on hadith literature.

Richardson says, "The rising of the Mahdi is to the majority of Muslims what the return of Jesus is to Christians...tradition states that the Mahdi will descend from the family of Muhammad and will bear Muhammad's name." They believe that Jerusalem will serve as the location of the Mahdi's rule over the earth."Islamic tradition pictures the Mahdi as joining the army of Muslim warriors carrying black flags. The Mahdi will lead this army to Jerusalem and re-conquer it for Islam. The Muslims will slaughter Jews until very few remain." The Mahdi is a man, not a supernatural being. He is predicted to rule for seven years, then die.

There are huge differences between the Bible Jesus and the Qur'an Jesus. Muslims do not believe that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of humanity. They believe that Allah miraculously delivered Jesus from death and took Him alive to heaven.

Muslims believe that when Jesus returns, He will return as a radical Muslim. They believe He will return by descending from heaven somewhere near Damascus after the Mahdi is already on the scene. Jesus will be inferior in rank to the Mahdi. Jesus will make a pilgrimage to Mecca. He will convert many people to Islam and abolish Christianity. Another of Jesus's tasks will be to kill the Muslim Antichrist known as Dajjal and all of Dajjal's followers, of whom most will be Jews.

In Islam, after Jesus helps the Mahdi convert the whole world to Islam, He is prophesied to marry, have children, and die nineteen years after marrying.

"The texts and scholars of Islam teach that all Muslims must strive for global domination at all times, not just wait idly by for the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus to accomplish it for them."

"When Jesus says [in John 16:2] that the day is coming 'when those who murder you will think that they are offering God a service,' it necessitates not only a belief in God but also some sort of religious system whereby the mentality is that killing in the name of God is actually reasonable."

Islam is now the fastest growing religion in the world. This is partly due to conversions, but mainly because Muslims have far more children than Christians. It would behoove everyone to learn about Islam from original sources. Richardson's book is a good start.

So in short,

Isa (aka Muslim "Jesus") is the false prophet.
The Madhi is the antichrist.

Christians will be given the opportunity to convert or face the consequence of dying. Jews will simply be exterminated.

The "One World Order" is a world encompassing caliphate.

I recommend you take a look at this Roosh as it is incredibly well written, well reasoned, and terrifying.

Hollenbec's book Submission was terrifying because it sets the stage for the end of times will look like.

Shalom Alechem!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 05:21 PM by The Beast1.)
06-09-2019 05:14 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like The Beast1's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Aurini, KnjazMihailo, sterling_archer, RickRambis, Sankt Michael
Thomas Jackson Offline
Chubby Chaser

Corporations honestly think this is safe virtue signaling, it seems to be cynical money making grab for most of them (which is dumb since they all do it so random leftists aren't going to buy more bc of a rainbow flag). This was certainly a weekend to avoid being in DC proper though, its normally bad but Pride parade weekend is next level.
06-09-2019 05:16 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Handsome Creepy Eel, KnjazMihailo, Nevsky
Dark State Offline
Male Feminist

06-09-2019 05:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dark State's post:
Sooth
Kid Twist Online
True Player

(06-09-2019 05:14 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  So in short,

Isa (aka Muslim "Jesus") is the false prophet.
The Madhi is the antichrist.

Christians will be given the opportunity to convert or face the consequence of dying. Jews will simply be exterminated.

The "One World Order" is a world encompassing caliphate.

I recommend you take a look at this Roosh as it is incredibly well written, well reasoned, and terrifying.

Hollenbec's book Submission was terrifying because it sets the stage for the end of times will look like.

It is eerie how many confused, false belief systems still find a way to converge on, or play a role in the way things happen or the way the just believe they will happen. "Christ" coming again is the sticking point, remember, what underlies all of this is the question, "Who do you say that I am?"

It's amusing on an academic level (scary on a human level) that open minded "jews" believe that potentially there will be a convergence of Christ coming again (the messiah they've been waiting for) but don't understand that they don't know who he is, so it wouldn't matter anyway. The suggestion there is that none of us really know what's going on, which defeats the point of right belief.

Of course, none of us can actually predict any of what really will happen, we can only speculate. But we do know key characteristics about the person of Jesus Christ that have been revealed so that if you remain faithful, you will in fact know (and there will be a price --- that is how you know).

I have always found that the eschatology of the Zoroastrians is also quite fascinating in that the christian concepts are similar and there is a testing by fire, an allegory the saints have used many times to discern how strong the foundation of anything is.

Richardson may be correct, but what's more important is of course, to remain faithful.
06-09-2019 05:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
MusicForThePiano Offline
Beta Orbiter

I would avoid videos like I Pet Goat II or any of that shite. I followed several youtubers last year and thought they were on to something but they kept predicting things like a massive tsunami would destroy NYC and kill millions of people by this date or that date, or an earthquake would do the same for the west coast all based off of interpretations of the symbols in the video... Naturally none of these things happened because they kept basing their predictions on numerology and gematria, two esoteric black holes that lead nowhere. One of their main belief is that Trump is the last president because it was predicted in the video with a figure of a man with his hands the way Trump held them. People following these youtubers who lived in NYC were quitting their jobs because of one guys predictions.. it was unsettling.

The video itself was made by a luciferian Frenchman I believe, another reason to not watch it. Also there have been nauseating effects attributed to watching it with the sound playing, so if you must watch it, mute it.

The islamic thing makes sense, but if you read the writings of Albert Pike, the goal is to start three world wars, the third of which will mostly be a religious war fought between islam and zionism, upon which they will wipe each other out, and afterwards, the Christians and atheists will fight each other off, then everyone will be so demoralized with this religion that religion that they will be so "open" to accepting the "light," an alleged escape from all of that, which is really lucifer. That's what he planned out, seems odd that Christianity in that sequence outlives islam and zionism, but only time will tell if these people are prophets or hysterics.

Also Roosh, eschatology is particularly interesting to me, but also the idea of the new kingdom, the one promised by the Lord. The earth is not destroyed, but made new. The changes we all are feeling, the vibrations, perhaps they are the world attuning itself, preparing itself for the change, into a new age, a new embrace. Also check out the book of Enoch, one of the removed books of the bible to get another viewpoint on this.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 05:49 PM by MusicForThePiano.)
06-09-2019 05:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, loremipsum
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-09-2019 05:16 PM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  Corporations honestly think this is safe virtue signaling, it seems to be cynical money making grab for most of them (which is dumb since they all do it so random leftists aren't going to buy more bc of a rainbow flag). This was certainly a weekend to avoid being in DC proper though, its normally bad but Pride parade weekend is next level.

I think they do this as a form of insurance. It's a way to pre-empt the social justice crowd from someday marching on their corporate headquarters after the company says something to offend SJWs.

"Nice company you have there. It'd be a shame if it went belly-up because of our protests and boycotts. Please stand with us. NOW!"

Most company men don't have the intestinal fortitude to weather a Chic-Fil-A protests storm.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 06:14 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
06-09-2019 05:49 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, TooFineAPoint, Gremlin, Renzy, kbell, DJ-Matt, Nevsky, Sankt Michael
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Alpha Male

Roosh it's impressive how you've become quite a scholar in such a short time.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
06-09-2019 05:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Vasily Zaytsev, Sooth, KnjazMihailo
MrLemon Offline
True Player

The mark will be a virtual reality glyph. It will allow anyone with high tech glasses -- like Google Glass but no special wiring -- to see information attached to your face, a readout of some sort, that tells them who you are, what crimes you've committed, and what your social score is. This is being pioneered in China right now. If you have a low social score, you will be denied banking, credit card, healthcare, and tranportation services.
06-09-2019 06:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MrLemon's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Brazilianguy
scorpion Offline
True Player
Gold Member

It's very possible (likely, even) that the Mark of the Beast could not only be a visible tattoo, but also contain the properties of an RFID chip or some other means of storing information. The benefits of such a mark in a totalitarian one-world system are obvious from the perspective of the rulers. The people who receive the mark will be swayed not only by the desire to virtue signal and conform, but by the high-tech efficiency the mark provides them in everyday life (i.e. no need to ever carry keys or cash/cards).

Another theory I've read about the mark is that it will be accompanied by some sort of DNA modification medical treatment. People will undergo this treatment, which will most likely be presented (perhaps truthfully) as a way to slow or eliminate the aging process and/or greatly enhance normal human mental and physical abilities. Taking the mark would be the price of receiving the treatment and becoming an enhanced human. The interesting thing about this theory is that it provides an easy explanation for why taking the mark immediately results in permanent damnation: because once a person's DNA is no longer human, they are no longer able to be redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ, who was both man (human) and God. In other words, the people with the mark chose to place themselves outside of humanity, and only humans are eligible to be granted salvation. I'm not convinced of this theory, but it's definitely interesting to think about and something to keep in mind as medical technology advances. I would be very cautious about future technologies that modify human DNA for this reason.

In regards to Islam's role in eschatology, I think it very well could be the one-world system with the Mahdi as Anti-Christ. Islam itself has from its very beginning clearly been a sort of Satanic modification of Christianity. I mean, if you read about the origins of Islam it is unmistakably Satanic: Muhammad received his message from an "angel of light" in a cave. It was quite obviously a powerful demon or Satan himself, for such is exactly the way the Bible describes Satanic deception (2 Cor. 11:14).

An alternate possibility is that Islam itself is not the final one-world system, but is essentially set up to be the "fall guy" that the Anti-Christ will destroy (and along with it all other religions, which will be painted as similarly backwards like Islam) to usher in his actual one-world system. Islam is ideal for this purpose since it is obviously such a barbaric and violent religion that few non-Muslims would lament seeing wiped off the Earth, especially assuming a future in which Islam continues to spread and grow increasingly aggressive, provoking a massive backlash. Under this scenario the Anti-Christ would likely present himself as some sort of extraterrestrial or extradimensional figure who has come to unite humanity under the banner of peace and usher in a utopian future where mankind is no longer divided by racial or religious divisions. Sound familiar? Yeah - that message has been floating around since the Tower of Babel. What's old is new again, a Satanic classic. As for why the Anti-Christ would present himself as being of alien origin, I believe this would not only create a massive "shock and awe" effect (especially in conjunction with the supernatural powers he will put on display) but would be one of the few presentations that would appeal to people across the entire world and at all levels of sophistication, intelligence and wealth. It also explains the copious amount of UFO/Alien predictive programming over the past several decades.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
06-09-2019 06:27 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like scorpion's post:
The Beast1, VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, loremipsum, BlastbeatCasanova, Deusleveult, KnjazMihailo, HermeticAlly, Brazilianguy, sterling_archer, godfather dust, Laner, DJ-Matt, Nevsky, Monty_Brogan, Sankt Michael
debeguiled Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Have you looked at the teaching on the Book Of Revelation in the notes in the Orthodox Study Bible?

Seems like that would be the logical place to start.

This book of the Bible is a rat's nest.

I think I remember Jay Dyer talking on this and recommending the Orthodox Study Bible. If I remember correctly, the teaching in the Orthodox church is that most of this stuff was fulfilled in the first century.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
06-09-2019 06:58 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like debeguiled's post:
HermeticAlly, Kid Twist, Tail Gunner
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-09-2019 06:27 PM)scorpion Wrote:  As for why the Anti-Christ would present himself as being of alien origin, I believe this would not only create a massive "shock and awe" effect (especially in conjunction with the supernatural powers he will put on display) but would be one of the few presentations that would appeal to people across the entire world and at all levels of sophistication, intelligence and wealth. It also explains the copious amount of UFO/Alien predictive programming over the past several decades.

There's a whole subset of thought that the "greys" and alien abductions are actually demons. People who invoked the name of Jesus during an alien abduction had them flee.

This is definitely viable, especially if you see them having a sort of affinity for Israel and the middle east.

The thing is, the bible is clear that there will be a new temple built in Jerusalem and a deal made with the state there. That will mark the beginning of the end.

Another thing I like to dabble in is hellenistic astrology. Take a look at this:
[Image: jesusbirth.jpg]

This is supposedly Jesus' birth chart. We know that the wise men were actually "astrologers" from Persia and that the "star in the night" was a massive conjunction in the night sky of the visible planets Jupiter, the sun,moon, saturn, and venus.

The date, time, and location: March 1, 6 BC for 6:25 am LMT In Bethlehem Lat: 34N47 Long: 35E13.

However, the magi came when Jesus was a small boy and not immediately as he was born. This would make sense since the "star" in the sky would still be somewhat fixed in the same position since this massive conjunction of outer planets would stay in the same spot. Guestimating that somewhere between 5-7 BC is the birth date of Christ, it's estimated that Jesus was crucified between 30-36 AD give a rough estimate of his death in his early 30s.

Doing some math, we're quickly coming up to about 2000 years since his crucifixiction. Technology is startlingly getting more and more advanced to the point where we may find a way to communicate with demons who will pose as "intelligent" aliens. Dark technology and infernal machine visions have been reported for a millenia.

Dark times are in store for us.

Shalom Alechem!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 07:29 PM by The Beast1.)
06-09-2019 07:09 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like The Beast1's post:
VNvet, Tex, kruger41, loremipsum, sterling_archer, godfather dust, Laner, BlastbeatCasanova, Nevsky, Monty_Brogan, Sankt Michael
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

@scorpion reading that felt like reading a loose outline of what could be successful YA book series. That said you make some compelling predictions for sure
06-09-2019 07:24 PM
Screemingdead Offline
Game Denialist

I think it may just be a degenerate ideology. We've seen them attack people's finaces and Deny freedoms.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 07:48 PM by Screemingdead.)
06-09-2019 07:42 PM
Tex Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(06-09-2019 04:45 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Roosh - My honest opinion is you should take a break before your tour (which I will be attending). This homo bullshit is confined to wealthy white urban neighborhoods and once you get out of the cities it hardly exists. I live in a very blue state in a town of about 25k that swells with tourists in the summer... not a single fag flag.

This is not my experience at all and I've gone back and forth between two red states the past three years.

I do see a business opportunity here for "sin free" clothes, food, and services. It would have to be a community of people who want to be free of fueling the machine while making it easier for others to do the same.

The Network is something we have known we were going to have to do for a very long time. Obstacles abound, namely laws that force businesses into being "nondiscriminatory" and state-sanctioned violence carried out on us by fanatics in the streets.

Doesn't matter. There are certain things we will flat have to do if we want to go beyond being just guys talking on a forum. Because when the hand clenches around us, we can't afford to be just guys talking on a forum (as the history of this forum proves).

Might not lead to us surviving in a scenario where hell falls on our heads, but at least we can meaningfully resist.

PapayaTapper Wrote:you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 08:10 PM by Tex.)
06-09-2019 07:47 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Tex's post:
VNvet, kruger41, Sword and Board, redbeard, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky
Kish Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

7 signs of the Antichrist

1) He will be a religious leader
2) Appear Christ-like
3) Will work miracles
4)Will Deny Christ
5) Reject God's Law
6) Persecute True Christians( they will be beheaded)
7) Point to a revived Roman Empire

06-09-2019 07:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kish's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel
TheBoom Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

At the high level, corporations herald insanity and debauchery like Pride Month to keep the plebs focused on SJW causes that don't threaten the power of our rulers. All of this came to full flower after Occupy Wall Street. Our overlords realized that the pitchforks could be next and astutely took over the left and began to play off of the sjw desire to wage insane jihads that made no sense to normal people so they could virtue signal to each other.
06-09-2019 08:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TheBoom's post:
TooFineAPoint, freedomorwar
Sword and Board Offline
Beta Orbiter

In some ways it already feels like those who reject the current political/cultural Marxist "mark of the beast" are persecuted and restricted from commerce.

When/If the time comes. It would be shame if a great many innocent lose their souls, complying out of fear and intimidation.
06-09-2019 08:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sword and Board's post:
VNvet
TheBoom Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

There is an opportunity for sin free products and services and other projects aimed at decent people. However, those businesses will have to trade using cash or bitcoin only. Financial institutions of all types will not allow them to use banks or any form of payment processing. They will also be subject to campaigns to harass and assault the business people and their patrons.

At heart White people are consumers first and foremost. They won't sacrifice to save their society.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 08:24 PM by TheBoom.)
06-09-2019 08:22 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TheBoom's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, TooFineAPoint, Renzy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mark Zuckerberg's sister has a boner for the manosphere Benoit 214 77,045 04-11-2019 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dusty
  Thoughts on Mark Manson and John Sonmez? Hegemon1984 2 864 01-26-2019 04:04 PM
Last Post: The Catalyst
  On Mt. Everest, dead bodies mark the way. tenderman100 53 39,239 12-11-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Buddydowrongright2