I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Buying Syringes
joost Offline
Chubby Chaser

Buying Syringes
This was mentioned in some post but it’s hard to find (in the mobile version of the forum search) and I think it needs a thread.

I’m going to take some testosterone injections and I’m looking to buy some syringes soon.
Syringe with needle cost around 25c (or less worldwide) when you buy a single one.

I didn’t went to a pharmacy yet but on Amazon/Walmart each syringe is $5! That’s almost the same price as the testosterone (ml) itself.
Apart from the outrageous markup, can you guys give me any tip on how to buy syringes in the pharmacy? What should I ask for?

I need 10 to 15 syringes. What should I ask the pharmacist? “Give me 10 syringes, intramuscular”
I think the one I need is 3ml, 21G (the green one). Will apply in the buttock or deltoid.

I found this option online:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Exel-3cc-Syrin.../883984112
But paying 50 bucks for some syringes seems a waste.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 07:58 AM by joost.)
06-10-2019 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Buying Syringes
I don't understand the problem. Is it illegal to buy 10 syringes at once at a pharmacy?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
06-10-2019 08:30 AM
joost Offline
Chubby Chaser

No but some pharmacist will deny you.

I just want help with the approach. What exactly should I ask?

If they ask me what’s for? Can I say it’s for testosterone?

I never bought syringes in the States.
06-10-2019 09:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes joost's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
monster Offline
True Player

ebay
06-10-2019 10:38 AM
billbudsocket Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

If you have a script, ask the pharmacist for something like this:

3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe 25g x 1" PrecisionGlide Needle
MONOJECT Filter Needles with Polypropylene Hub - 18g x 1 1/2"

If you don't have a script, order it online (I've had good luck with Allegro Medical).

Use the 18ga 1.5-2" needle to draw up the test into the syringe from the ampule, then change out the needle to a shorter 25ish gauge for injection.
06-10-2019 12:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes billbudsocket's post:
joost
BBinger Online
Chubby Chaser

(06-10-2019 09:12 AM)joost Wrote:  No but some pharmacist will deny you.

I just want help with the approach. What exactly should I ask?

If they ask me what’s for? Can I say it’s for testosterone?

I never bought syringes in the States.

This is 2019, you tell the pharmacist the truth! You need syringes for testosterone esthers you take as therapy to assist your body's gender expression better match your ideal gender expression.

A pharmacist is a medical professional. They are going to know which syringes in their stock are going to meet your need.
06-10-2019 05:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
joost Offline
Chubby Chaser

Appreciate your help, guys.

Agromedical has syringes for $17 (box with 100). It’s a different gauge than the one mentioned above but says intramuscular. Can’t go wrong with that.
06-10-2019 05:46 PM
Thomas the Rhymer Offline
True Player
Gold Member

A pharmacist is a middleman. Buy the syringes and needles in bulk directly from a medical equipment supply company.

A beginner's guide to jobhunting and networking
06-11-2019 07:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas the Rhymer's post:
kruger41
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

Go to tractor supply, rural king, or any feed store. They have syringes aplenty and they’re relatively cheap. You can buy them over the counter, no problem. Just remember, they’re for your livestock.
06-14-2019 03:54 PM
Checkmat Offline
Alpha Male

^ boom.

I was denied syringes at wal-mart one time. Coincidentally, I saw a jackeddd bodybuilder dude milling around. I asked him, “excuse me, I don’t mean to offend you or anything, but I’m on TRT and trying to buy syringes. They won’t sell them to me here; do you know where I can buy them?”
He gave me a knowing nod and said, “tractor supply stores.”

Granted I did feel like I had to give the tractor store salesgirl a line of bullshit how I am breeding bulldogs and need to innoculate them. I wonder if they have a store policy about syringes.

"There's no such thing as different but equal." -Dante Nero
06-14-2019 04:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Checkmat's post:
kruger41
flanders Offline
Recovering Beta

If you need a line of bullshit that will pass the bullshit detector of any tractor supply employee then tell them your girlfriend sent you on an errand. She has a few goat on her mom's hobby farm and needs a lot of syringes to dose the young ones with BO-SE (selenium injections) and you don't want to waste money on a veterinarian bill to make a house call (FYI pretty much any ruminant animal in north america needs selenium shots if I recall correctly but the ag classes I took were a long time ago). You can buy some cheap elstrator bands to complete your line of bullshit. They retail for like two dollars.

Women like goats for no reason I can understand so it's likely they've heard this story a lot of times.

If they press for further details you can also mention you need to inject some of the older or sicker ones with lasix (furosemide) since they've been retaining water and you're not sure why, though you'll not likely need it.
06-15-2019 02:58 AM
joost Offline
Chubby Chaser

I went to Walgreens and asked for intramuscular syringes. I showed a link to agromedical (so they can see the price).
The pharmacist “opened up” when I told her it was for testosterone. I asked if oil would pass by the 25 gauge needle and she said yes.

I had to buy syringes with 18 gauge + 25 gauge needles separate. It was $1.50 each. In the future I’m gonna buy online but it was easy. Wearing a dress shirt and not looking like a junkie helps.

I wasn’t sure oil would pass by the 25 gauge but it was a great choice. You don’t even feel it.
06-23-2019 09:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like joost's post:
zoom, flanders
Thug Muffin Offline
Beta Orbiter

I buy all my syringes for TRT at https://www.liquidations-outlet.com/

Typical order will be a
50pk of 1.5" 30g for injection
50pk of 1" 21g - for draw
50pk of 1ml syringes

Usually arrives in about 4 days or so. Never any problems and I've been using them for almost 3 years now.
06-26-2019 11:05 AM