I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Advice needed on girl from Brazil - camgirl?
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Advice needed on girl from Brazil - camgirl?
Now I'm not usually on the dating apps, but recently I thought sod it so got on there. Long story short I got a msg from a hot looking girl in Brazil. Things are moving very quickly. I know hardly any Spanish, she hardly any English, we use google translate. She video calls me about 4 times a day she's full on. She's sending me nudes and stripping off on the video calls with no prompting from me. Cracking body on her. She wanting to see me naked etc too. She wants to live in Spain or one of the islands and says she is saving up to fly out there in 5 months time. So far has not asked me for any money. She also wants me to fly out to Brazil to meet her. I have plans anyway before she came on the scene to live in spain anyway I have a job lined up etc, so if she comes out there all good.

The reason I'm posting all this is to ask if anyone has come across any of this before and can advise ? She seems so very good at the naked video shows I wonder if she is a former cam girl or something. Would you travel to Brazil for her? Is it safe? Flights aren't cheap about £800 return...? What is she after? Not a UK visa she doesn't want to go there it seems, only Spain.... Is her plan marry a rich foriegner? She is 32 divorced with a kid.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 08:31 PM by fmman.)
06-10-2019 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fmman's post:
CincinnatiKid
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Advice needed on girl from Brazil - camgirl?
They don't speak spanish in Brasil, she is probably just into white guys
06-10-2019 09:43 PM
Baphomet Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-10-2019 08:29 PM)fmman Wrote:  The reason I'm posting all this is to ask if anyone has come across any of this before and can advise ? She seems so very good at the naked video shows I wonder if she is a former cam girl or something.

"Former"? How about CURRENT?

Quote:Would you travel to Brazil for her? Is it safe? Flights aren't cheap about £800 return...? What is she after? Not a UK visa she doesn't want to go there it seems, only Spain.... Is her plan marry a rich foriegner? She is 32 divorced with a kid.

So a divorced, gold digging, cam-girl with some other man's progeny, who is very likely spreading her little show (among other things) to any man with a wallet...

Yep. Sound like wife material to me. Book those tickets now! What could go wrong?
06-11-2019 01:01 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Baphomet's post:
BBinger, Latan, PapayaTapper, Brazilianguy, Bienvenuto
BBinger Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-10-2019 08:29 PM)fmman Wrote:  The reason I'm posting all this is to ask if anyone has come across any of this before and can advise ? She seems so very good at the naked video shows I wonder if she is a former cam girl or something. Would you travel to Brazil for her? Is it safe? Flights aren't cheap about £800 return...? What is she after? Not a UK visa she doesn't want to go there it seems, only Spain.... Is her plan marry a rich foriegner? She is 32 divorced with a kid.

Is she originally from Brasil? Generally Brasileras speak Portuguese.

My guess, and this is a guess is that you stumbled into a Venezolana who wants out of South America. There's probably a very good chance, regardless of her birthplace, that she's been supporting herself and her kid (she may have more than the one) the way women in crisis situations have been doing so since history began (to be clear, something more intimate than camming). She likely sees herself as old and probably wants to lock down a man to support her. Not necessarily a rich foreigner, but a someone with greater earning power than she can find in her local market.

One way the hamster can manifest inside the feminine skull presents as women who have made the decision to do sex work while remaining too coy to talk money unless their mark brings it up. This is something you need to ask questions to sort out. Asking what she's doing to get the "go to Spain" money could be a way to open the subject. It could be her stripping for you is her idea of trying a hail marry to catch a gringo.

Brasil can be an interesting place to go. I'm not sure if she is a good reason to go. In the unlikely worst case it could be a long con to draw you in as a mark in the hope that her pimps could get a couple hundred dollar score off of you.

It's clear you appreciate her aesthetics. This is a very good reason to start learning her language. It opens the door to engaging more girls that look like her in not unlikely case this particular one's marketing is too good to be true. I strongly recommend picking up the language and getting some exposure to her culture before making any commitments.

Also Brasil is a very big country. What region you'd be going to to meet her can matter when it comes to your options other than pursuing a hug close with her.

Latinas can be very sweet and fine additions to a man's household, but you need to develop language skills and actual (as opposed to leftist) cultural competency. Latinas have good girl game. If you don't have the language or the cultural competency to interpret her behavior, your latina can end up owning you.
06-11-2019 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Hombre de hielo Offline
Game Denialist

I am Brazilian...

Because of her age and the fact that she has a child... she wants to leave her parents' house and / or she does not want to work the rest of her life and earn little.

It is obvious that she is seeing you as a salvation for her situation.
06-11-2019 03:41 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Hombre de hielo's post:
Latan, BBinger, rudebwoy, Brazilianguy
Borges Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

It's pretty obvious she's trying to get you to finance her trip. This woman aside - and trust me, she's NOT a good prospect - I advise you against visiting Brazil simply because you seem too naive. This thread is the game equivalent of falling for a really bad phishing website. I worry for your organs if you go.
06-11-2019 06:55 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Borges's post:
Latan, BBinger, Nordwand
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Hi thanks for the replies

(06-11-2019 01:01 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  "Former"? How about CURRENT?

I don't know, she seems not to have time to be a current camgirl because she was always calling and msging me all the time, and I can't find her on cam sites anyway the one time she is busy
(06-11-2019 01:01 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  So a divorced, gold digging, cam-girl with some other man's progeny, who is very likely spreading her little show (among other things) to any man with a wallet...

Yep. Sound like wife material to me. Book those tickets now! What could go wrong?

You are assuming she is a gold digger, yes she's probably after a better life but do we know she wants a man to finance her 100% in Europe? And who is talking marriage, I'm not. Getting the bang may be enough.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  Is she originally from Brasil? Generally Brasileras speak Portuguese.
Yes Portuguese and she was born in Brazil.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  My guess, and this is a guess is that you stumbled into a Venezolana who wants out of South America.
Nope.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  There's probably a very good chance, regardless of her birthplace, that she's been supporting herself and her kid (she may have more than the one) the way women in crisis situations have been doing so since history began (to be clear, something more intimate than camming). She likely sees herself as old and probably wants to lock down a man to support her. Not necessarily a rich foreigner, but a someone with greater earning power than she can find in her local market.
Maybe. She has only one child. I've seen it on cam.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  One way the hamster can manifest inside the feminine skull presents as women who have made the decision to do sex work while remaining too coy to talk money unless their mark brings it up. This is something you need to ask questions to sort out. Asking what she's doing to get the "go to Spain" money could be a way to open the subject. It could be her stripping for you is her idea of trying a hail marry to catch a gringo.
I'll find out.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  Brasil can be an interesting place to go. I'm not sure if she is a good reason to go. In the unlikely worst case it could be a long con to draw you in as a mark in the hope that her pimps could get a couple hundred dollar score off of you.

It's clear you appreciate her aesthetics. This is a very good reason to start learning her language. It opens the door to engaging more girls that look like her in not unlikely case this particular one's marketing is too good to be true. I strongly recommend picking up the language and getting some exposure to her culture before making any commitments.
She is fit. Wise advice. I do intend to learn the language.

(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  Also Brasil is a very big country. What region you'd be going to to meet her can matter when it comes to your options other than pursuing a hug close with her.
She's at Natal.
(06-11-2019 01:03 PM)BBinger Wrote:  Latinas can be very sweet and fine additions to a man's household, but you need to develop language skills and actual (as opposed to leftist) cultural competency. Latinas have good girl game. If you don't have the language or the cultural competency to interpret her behavior, your latina can end up owning you.
OK.

(06-11-2019 03:41 PM)Hombre de hielo Wrote:  I am Brazilian...

Because of her age and the fact that she has a child... she wants to leave her parents' house and / or she does not want to work the rest of her life and earn little.

Perhaps. I'll wait for the wallet inducing moment if it comes.
(06-11-2019 06:55 PM)Borges Wrote:  It's pretty obvious she's trying to get you to finance her trip. This woman aside - and trust me, she's NOT a good prospect - I advise you against visiting Brazil simply because you seem too naive. This thread is the game equivalent of falling for a really bad phishing website. I worry for your organs if you go.
I've heard crime is bad in Brazil. That didn't stop sports fans going there though did it? I'll wait for the money question, so far she is saying she is saving for it. But beforehand she wants me to visit her. I'll see...
06-12-2019 06:57 PM
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Been thinking more about this. She's not around lately like usual and is supposedly looking after a sick friend with no mobile data to do video calls. So I suppose she could be out sex working or on a camsite after all.

Yes I do know that people are full of shit, you just hope not in this case...

Watch this space...
06-13-2019 03:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes fmman's post:
Zenta
Hombre de hielo Offline
Game Denialist

(06-12-2019 06:57 PM)fmman Wrote:  
(06-11-2019 03:41 PM)Hombre de hielo Wrote:  I am Brazilian...

Perhaps. I'll wait for the wallet inducing moment if it comes.

The women in her age group WITHOUT children go into "liquidation" in Brazil... a woman in her age group and WITH child... is in a desperate situation.

Check her out... tell her that a Brazilian man has said that it is an unfeasible option... that she wants to leave her parents' home and / or she does not want to work for the rest of her life. Almost certainly she will not contact you any more.
06-15-2019 08:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Hombre de hielo's post:
PapayaTapper, BBinger
Nordwand Offline
Chubby Chaser

I suggest that you discuss this with your close friends - I doubt if they'll be as polite as the guys here have been.
06-16-2019 11:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nordwand's post:
Manbeline, Bienvenuto
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-13-2019 03:38 PM)fmman Wrote:  Been thinking more about this. She's not around lately like usual and is supposedly looking after a sick friend with no mobile data to do video calls. So I suppose she could be out sex working or on a camsite after all.

Yes I do know that people are full of shit, you just hope not in this case...

Watch this space...

Youve had the benefit of having been a member of RVF since 2014 and you really posted the above?

Im not sure whether I should be horrified by your naivete' or feeling hopeful by your seeming lack of being black pilled

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
06-16-2019 06:12 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
BBinger, Mrredsquare, rudebwoy, wi30
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Member here but not on here anything like as often as I'd like due to ongoing issues in my family and moving jobs, country etc.

Yes a few friends have said meal ticket but another said I'm sure you are sensible enough not to get sucked in with that. Assuming she actually finances her flight over, what is wrong with letting her stay with me for a few weeks. Call it a long date/holiday. I'll have to make it clear to her this is not her coming to be with me for the foreseeable. Re. me going to meet her in Brazil, its a bloody long way and an expensive flight ticket for some sex especially if the country is dangerous.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 05:32 AM by fmman.)
06-17-2019 05:31 AM
dukecro Offline
Game Denialist

Also don't send your pictures and personal data you can be blackmailed even if it is not her first intention.
06-17-2019 06:00 AM
BBinger Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-17-2019 05:31 AM)fmman Wrote:  I'll have to make it clear to her this is not her coming to be with me for the foreseeable.

This is just about impossible to assure in advance, and if your discussions are all translation app mediated weeks in the same living space sounds like hell. There is also a substantial space for culture shock and friction to happen.

Sounds a lot more expensive than going to Brazil to meet the country with meeting her as a secondary priority.
06-18-2019 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

I'm going to be in Spain anyway regardless of if she comes or not.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019 04:09 PM by fmman.)
06-18-2019 04:08 PM
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Update she is asking me if I will pay the flight ticket to Spain, I didn't give her an answer but later on I raised the subject she says she has half of it but is not working anymore whatever that means. I know what you mean, you need to think is the airfare worth what shes offering. Whats to stop her disappearing elsewhere
07-01-2019 07:25 PM
BBinger Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-01-2019 07:25 PM)fmman Wrote:  Update she is asking me if I will pay the flight ticket to Spain, I didn't give her an answer but later on I raised the subject she says she has half of it but is not working anymore whatever that means. I know what you mean, you need to think is the airfare worth what shes offering. Whats to stop her disappearing elsewhere

Really doesn't seem to be worth it on your part.
07-01-2019 07:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBinger's post:
Latan
Lost in Transfiguration Offline
Banned

You're asking if you should be captain save a ho and given the circumstances it sounds increasingly likely that she has a past, or present, in sex work.

For her, it can only go one way. She uses you to get to the west, and then disposes of you as a better opportunity presents itself.

Use your common sense. But if you want to play things out, go to brazil and see if you can have some fun. Long term, I would say it's probably a bad thing to entangle your self in.
07-02-2019 01:10 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Lost in Transfiguration's post:
Latan, Manbeline
Hombre de hielo Offline
Game Denialist

(07-01-2019 07:25 PM)fmman Wrote:  Update she is asking me if I will pay the flight ticket to Spain, I didn't give her an answer but later on I raised the subject she says she has half of it but is not working anymore whatever that means. I know what you mean, you need to think is the airfare worth what shes offering. Whats to stop her disappearing elsewhere

You have the same doubts as the black widow spider's male.

She may want you to pay for her ticket and she may have another scheme. Tell her to go at her own risk.

I've already told her that it's a time bomb, but you insist on sequencing.
07-02-2019 03:07 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Hombre de hielo's post:
rudebwoy, Latan, BBinger
Lost in Transfiguration Offline
Banned

^^ Never pay for a girls flight unless you know you may have to write it off as a complete loss.
07-02-2019 03:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lost in Transfiguration's post:
Latan
lunchmoney Offline
Chubby Chaser

Too many red flags for me.
07-02-2019 05:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunchmoney's post:
Latan
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-11-2019 06:55 PM)Borges Wrote:  It's pretty obvious she's trying to get you to finance her trip. This woman aside - and trust me, she's NOT a good prospect - I advise you against visiting Brazil simply because you seem too naive. This thread is the game equivalent of falling for a really bad phishing website. I worry for your organs if you go.

You were given this advice before she outright came and asked you to finance the trip.

I would heed the advice from men who know what they are talking about.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-02-2019 05:34 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like rudebwoy's post:
PapayaTapper, Latan, BBinger, Bienvenuto
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

Thanks guys. Sure red flags alert. And I don't trust her at all. That is my personality though. I'm the type of guy that if I get a scam phonecall from 'microsoft' with an indian accent instead of hanging up I will string them along wasting their time fascinated to see how it plays out and what their technique is, and I also end up wasting their time as well because I try to have the last laugh by putting them on hold. Forever.

So with this girl I think the same I want to play the game, if I get a bang out of it great because she is very fit. And I've already seen ALL the goods spread on a video call. I wanted to see if that when I refuse to pay for her ticket she will fuck off and that will shows her to be the airfare whore I suspect she may be. And I can say to her yeah you whore, you were just after a ticket, go scam someone else.

However, I don't know quite how to play this one now. Just the last few days she has totally changed and has gone from texting calling 4 times a day (which was way too much for me - had no spare time left for anything else I wanted to do) to nearly nothing unless I initiate.

Yes I could say to her that she has lost interest and whats going on why the massive drop in chatting and if I'm going to meet with her and maybe pay her ticket I need things to be right with us both but that seems very beta to me is it not?

She is also constantly online on whatsapp, no doubt talking to some other dude now I expect which is annoying. I feel like I should call her out on it who else is so important to talk instead of me (I am supposed to be 'her love' so she says) now but it sounds jealous and possessive and probably beta like too. I'm asking you guys because you are out of my bubble and have probably dealt with shit like this before... I haven't had any experience with women from poor countries.

I should add she has a heavy social media presence over insta facebook etc, shes's a looker.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019 12:36 PM by fmman.)
07-03-2019 12:23 PM
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(07-03-2019 12:23 PM)fmman Wrote:  "Blah blah blah .....Im a chump"

I should add she has a heavy social media presence over insta facebook etc, shes's a hooker.

^Fixed it for you

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019 12:44 PM by PapayaTapper.)
07-03-2019 12:44 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
zoom, wi30, Latan, BBinger, Bienvenuto, rudebwoy
fmman Offline
Recovering Beta

I'm all for sensible advice here but your sister could have a heavy presence on social media - does that make her a hooker too?
07-03-2019 06:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I screwed up. Advice needed. Sir_Night 14 2,189 12-14-2018 02:49 PM
Last Post: Jetset
  Late 30's - Recently Divorced - Advice Needed Please B80 13 2,862 09-17-2018 02:11 AM
Last Post: B80
  Virgin Girl (Advice wanted) keithdabartender 12 2,463 08-30-2018 03:41 PM
Last Post: The Black Adder