I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thinking of moving to St Pete, FL
jbkunt2 Offline
Woodpecker

Thinking of moving to St Pete, FL
I'm based in Chicago because it's my favourite city on earth... Between May and Nov!

I've been down to Tampa and thought it would make a decent winter set up for Nov/Dec Through March or April.

I'd save big on income tax if I made FL HQ.

Anyone been/lived there?

I've heard it's got good night life? Women?

Reasonably cheap cost of living?

Any thoughts appreciated...
06-11-2019 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Chrome Offline
Sparrow

RE: Thinking of moving to St Pete, FL
Income tax savings will be your biggest win.

The weather is nice, and the beach is a plus.

The women are attractive and plentiful but crazy, with an attitude to boot, and they are high maintenance.

"Florida Man" is real and Florida woman isn't far behind. People typically come to Florida from other places to escape their past, so that brings the riff raff.

Cost of living is definitely cheaper than Chicago, considering income tax, sales tax, and the price of gasoline. Housing is plus or minus depending on your lifestyle.

St. Pete is known as heaven's waiting room. There are lots of elderly and Canadian snowbirds. Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins tried St. Pete and promptly moved.

Also consider South Tampa, Clearwater, Dunedin, or the beaches. Pasco County if you want to live in a constant redneck episode of Cops. If income tax is your only concern, I would give alternative consideration to Nevada, Texas, or even South Dakota.

Traffic in St. Pete and the surrounding area is abysmal. Personal injury attorney ads adorn nearly every billboard. Road rage is the Pinellas County pastime.

Overall, still a vast improvement over Chicago and its politics.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 12:01 AM by Chrome.)
06-12-2019 11:58 PM
Fitman2018 Offline
Sparrow

St Pete and Tampa area is a good part of Florida. I lived there but am back in Miami now but you can live a pretty good life there too. Women are good, beach is beautiful and there is a lot to do year round. It is florida so there are always homeless people and drug addicts all over the place but besides that the weather, beaches, tourists year round and reasonable cost of living make up for it. Also easy quick flights to Latin America as well.
06-13-2019 06:21 AM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

Not sure about St. Pete in particular but I have intimate (heh) experience with Florida. Can confirm that the girls are hot and wild, just like the weather.
06-13-2019 10:29 AM
jbkunt2 Offline
Woodpecker

Thanks for the replies guys. Also considering Tampa, yep...
06-24-2019 07:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thinking of going for a Hollywood grill (veneers) jbkunt2 36 5,557 08-26-2019 10:22 AM
Last Post: Bienvenuto
  Thinking about other women during sex flaghunter 6 2,755 06-13-2019 09:44 AM
Last Post: BlastbeatCasanova
  Thinking of doing a course/career in hairdressing/beauty salon stuff. Thoughts? Armada 30 14,123 06-01-2017 01:21 PM
Last Post: debeguiled