I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment" fails
GloboHobo Offline
Banned

Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment" fails
[Image: oR97Sva.jpg]

Rhuan Maycon, 9, was stabbed to death on May 31st by his mother, Rosana da Silva Candido, 27, and lesbian partner Kacyla Damasceno Pessao, 28.

The boy was stabbed to death as he slept after suffering for a year after a botched gender reassignment surgery.

According to Brazil’s Child Protective Services, the boy had a“kind of a sex-change surgery. After removing the penis, they sewed the mutilated region and improvised a version of a female genital organ, making a cut in the groin”

The surgery had apparently been performed with no medical supervision after Rhuan’s mother had decided to turn her son into a girl.

Rhuan’s father had previously contacted Child Protective Services and the police after expressing concerns about the welfare of his son.

Rhuan’s mother and her partner were able to evade the authorities by moving across states and around the country.

Child Protective Services were unable to keep up or save Rhuan’s young life.

Rhuan’s father told the press, “We tried to save Rhuan. We published messages on the social media, we contacted police and the Child Protective Services. No one helped us.”

It appears that Rhuan had suffered extensive psychological trauma from his mother for being male before his penis was severed and his eventual death.

https://www.newmediacentral.net/brazil-c...t-surgery/
06-12-2019 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like GloboHobo's post:
Aurini, Handsome Creepy Eel, KnjazMihailo, Brazilianguy, Going strong, MikeS, bacani
Mage Offline
Banned

RE: Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment...
Paganism:

The boy died a violent death so he will have to spend a large time before his life energies settle and he is able to reincarnate - like multiple years. He will then reincarnate in a better family or even a better world because his suffering has cleansed his karma. He might still suffer some personality glitches due to his violent death trough but it will get better.

These lesbos just caused enough bad karma that cannot be realistically undone in single short human lifetime and will reincarnate in hellish world where times goes slow - probably for thousands or millions of earth years.

Christianity:

The boy died unbabtised and probably heard only negative things about Jesus from his lesbian parents, but was still above age of accountability by a few years - so he is probably going to hell and if he does it is for all eternity.

The lesbian murderer sadist butches still have all the opportunity to repent in prison and go to heaven any time.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 01:35 AM by Mage.)
06-12-2019 01:16 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like Mage's post:
KnjazMihailo, Meliorare93, Gremlin, Monkey Business, Pinkman, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Nevsky, RiskIt4Biscuit, JackinMelbourne, RDF, lonewolf1992, captain_shane, sterling_archer, reciproke, bacani
GloboHobo Offline
Banned

RE: Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment...

B-b-b-ut they are just poor and misunderstood...

06-12-2019 01:32 AM
Rorogue Offline
Banned

RE: Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment" fails
Those two Dyke demons are steaming piles of shit.
They deserve the death penalty.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 01:59 AM by Rorogue.)
06-12-2019 01:59 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Rorogue's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, ChefAllDay, Renzy, DJ-Matt, Teedub, BBinger, Nevsky, Going strong, Richard Turpin, Tactician, bacani
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

(06-12-2019 01:16 AM)Mage Wrote:  Paganism:

The boy died a violent death so he will have to spend a large time before his life energies settle and he is able to reincarnate - like multiple years. He will then reincarnate in a better family or even a better world because his suffering has cleansed his karma. He might still suffer some personality glitches due to his violent death trough but it will get better.

These lesbos just caused enough bad karma that cannot be realistically undone in single short human lifetime and will reincarnate in hellish world where times goes slow - probably for thousands or millions of earth years.

Christianity:

The boy died unbabtised and probably heard only negative things about Jesus from his lesbian parents, but was still above age of accountability by a few years - so he is probably going to hell and if he does it is for all eternity.

The lesbian murderer sadist butches still have all the opportunity to repent in prison and go to heaven any time.

It's just not FAIR Dad!

And no, that's not what Orthodox Christians believe.

I love you, Mage, but calm down with the anti-Christian stuff. You're just mad because our Christ took the best parts of your religion, and incorporated it into His own.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
06-12-2019 02:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Aurini's post:
Deusleveult, Handsome Creepy Eel, KnjazMihailo, ChefAllDay, 911, Nevsky, HermeticAlly, bacani
Mage Offline
Banned

^

I am not going to argue, beyond this reply because you Christians will pile up on me and seek to provoke me.

You talked about Christians being ostracized in God Pill thread but when Christians are in majority you behave even worse. Victims in minority, bullies in majority, second only to Muslims in this regard.

What I wrote applies to most of Christianity and certain denomination beliefs differ only slightly. In all of Christianity you can get away with horrible sins if you repent just prior to death and end up in better afterlife position than your much less sinful victims.

You play tough by being ok with God not being fair by human standards, but by the same logic you might end up surprised that heaven is not such a great place by human standards. Maybe Hell is only bad by God's standards. If God and humans have different standards then the bliss of eternal coexistence is questionable too.

Christianity didn't took best of anything, it is responsible for destruction of knowledge about the best things. It destroyed true spirituality, only left enough for serf class to be easily manipulated and ruled over. Christianity is globalism 1.0 and the controlled opposition this forum has fallen into. That is what makes me sad (which you project as mad). This forum was good but instead of going on to discover higher spiritual truths fell into controlled opposition.

I am out of this discussion before you pile up on me. Going to spend time with my children which I have because being wiser then most of you and starting family instead of wasting life in fornication. May Odin, Shiva, Athena and all the forgotten Pagan gods bless you.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 02:43 AM by Mage.)
06-12-2019 02:26 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Mage's post:
Meliorare93, ChefAllDay, Zenta, lonewolf1992, sterling_archer
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I believe Aurini's "It's not fair dad" comment was referring to this:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750...pid1989361

(06-07-2019 12:08 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  ...

Another member posted a denunciation of Catholicism (or it was orthodoxy but it's not important for the purposes of this point) because of how the fate of unborn children was handled under heaven. He claimed something to the effect that because they neither had a chance to sin or choose to repent that whatever happened to them afterward (limbo/grace/whatever) was unfair, either to them or to the people who had to go through it when the unborn didn't, and on that basis he refused to accept that the explanation had merit, because he refused to accept that God would allow an outcome that was not "fair".

And it hit me like a bolt out of the blue. You can go back and find my uncharacteristically short reply in the "RE: NEW RULES" thread because it struck me so thoroughly I couldn't think of anything more practical to say than to point out the linchpin of the whole fallacy.

"Fair".

Laugh4

Talk about having the delusion of a child stripped from you in a single moment. It made me wonder if the Greeks filled their mythos with gods who were petty, vengeful, arrogant monsters that destroyed common men without a thought, simply because teaching their children such things would put the idea of "fair" out of their heads. Ah, but no, was that really the case? Did they ever see the world as a place where things were meant to be "fair" in the first place?

So I stopped to think about where "fair" comes from. Okay. We have functional society where we expect to be dealt with fairly in as much as we can measure such things. Men decide among men what is fair, and in doing so are lucky to get it close to correct though not even two of them will ever quite seem to agree precisely where that line lands. And then it hit me again.

Who is it seeking to create their order on earth who incessantly uses the concept of "fair". Who would, in their impossibly short life experience, would be so arrogant as to believe that they knew what "fair" was? Who would use the ridiculous concept of "fair" to try and bend everyone else to their arrogant, egotistical will? If you need a hint, it's the same people that think a guy like Beyond Borders is privileged because he's white, and everything he's earned he's gotten "unfairly".

It made me wonder and I asked the question, not entirely rhetorically:

Quote:A man is born to wealth and stature and never knows want or pain and lives free of sin.

A man is born to grinding poverty where he is forced to steal to survive or suffer hideously cruel starvation.

Who is the sinner? Who goes to heaven? How does some autistic measure of "fairness" manifest itself?

The answer dawned on me over the next day as I once again thought back to Bosch's posts about the prodigal son returning and how people thought it "wasn't fair" that he was held in equal esteem to the son who'd always been loyal. Esteeming the loyal son more highly is behavior that encourages a more civil society man to man, but that has nothing to do with God. God's protection has nothing to with "fair".

I sensed over that day that I can no more rely on the concept of "fair" to protect me spiritually than a baby bird in the nest can trust the concept of "fair" to protect it from a wandering snake.

I began to accept that just as we live in a physical ecosystem full of predators and prey, we also live in a spiritual ecosystem full of the same. There is no "fairness" that a child can be born to evil parents who torture and abuse it, afflicting it with the same evil that it will carry and act on until death. That it will have but a fraction of the same opportunity to go to God as a more fortunate child. This is why the concept of "fair" is such a potent weapon of evil. How many people say "if God is fair, then why doesn't he...?" It's used constantly to turn people away from God. That if he allows evil to occur then he himself must be evil or ambivalent to it. That if He's not "fair" then He's not real, nor by extension are any of the things He offers to protect you from.

But doesn't it sound childish? Like another bird upon hearing that it's neighbour's chick's were eaten saying "I choose not to believe in this so called ecosystem with these fantastical snakes because it's not fair, and if it's not fair then it's not real."

Ridiculous if you stop to think about it.

The "fairness" of God is the only important fairness that matters in the end. Not some childish, autistic measure of who deserves what but the blessed opportunity He offers any of us to gain sanctuary from the evil forces that would enslave us all in perpetual misery if they could.

Anyway, the event I was referring to that happened just now was that while I was reading AB's post about the growling coming from the air my wife came out from our bedroom and asked if I'd been coughing or something. She'd been hearing some sort of strained grunting coming from what she thought was the living room as though I'd been lifting heavy weights or trying to cough up something I'd breathed in instead of swallowed. She sort of freaked out when I told her I'd been sitting quietly and explained what I'd been reading at the time.

You may choose not to believe in these things but that doesn't mean they don't exist any more than the bird can protect itself by choosing not to believe in the snake. I've shifted certain religious items to new locations accordingly and there are going to be some serious changes around here from now on.
06-12-2019 02:35 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Wutang's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Aurini
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Evil lesbians cut off boys dick, stab him to death when "gender re-assignment" fails
Isn't it safe to assume that we don't know the metaphysical truths to certain things even though one denomination has a doctrine on it? About young boys who suffered like this, it would be very difficult for him to be in complete control of all his faculties, mental and spiritual at age nine. A true Christian would not judge this boy because of what demonic fate befell him in this realm. I think judgment from any of us humans is reserved for those who willingly commit the sin and that judgment should only be them rendered outcasts from a healthy society. The fate of their soul is never up to us, but its hard to look at these two things that are supposedly wahmen and not want to see them burn for what they did.

In theory, no one is in hell right now because the last judgment has not occurred yet. All the dead are sleeping now, according to some view points.

What we are seeing here is just another grotesque spectacle resulting from those who turn their back on God, or the source of all things good in this world. The best we can do is build outwards from our families and communities and keep good spirits alive, whether you are Christian or not, and try to obey natural law. Of course in places like Brazil, where base desires run rampant, such unfortunate indignities are sure to occur again, some worse, some not so much. It's so unfortunate when someone is murdered like this, but such murders happen by the thousands every day on earth.

Btw Mage, I don't think Christianity is responsible for the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, which contained many of the secrets of the ancient world such as Roman concrete among other fascinating inventions and bygone histories. The inquisition and renaissance along with all the suppression of science pales in comparison to the knowledge that the older civilizations had. There's nothing new under the sun in this world, just many things forgotten.
06-12-2019 03:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MusicForThePiano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Christianity:

This post is the equivalent of a boisterous car salesman visiting a burn surgery ward to discuss the finer points of his car dealership's inventory and how he offers more favorable terms than his shitty competitors.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
06-12-2019 04:03 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Tex Cruise, Suits, 911
Sword and Board Offline
Sparrow

Sickening, absolutely sickening. Yet the mainstream will never really get a whiff of this reality. They will view their facebook , Netflix, Hollywood and Instagram feeds being reinforced a victim narrative of the poor oppressed Sodomites who are just wonderful people that do wonderful things. Honk
06-12-2019 07:27 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sword and Board's post:
Going strong, Richard Turpin
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

Anybody that has suffered and lived with a demon possessed parent has called out to God for help at one time or another. If that isn't enough faith to be saved by God then what is?
Those dykes will probably be shanked in jail and then can rot in hell.
Lesbians are crazy and violent. Clown world refuses to admit this.
06-12-2019 08:34 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like rpg's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

It’s not to us to decide or speculate on where his soul has ended up after death; thankfully his suffering on this earth is over. Stories like this make me sick
06-12-2019 09:22 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger
GloboHobo Offline
Banned

(06-12-2019 08:34 AM)rpg Wrote:  Anybody that has suffered and lived with a demon possessed parent has called out to God for help at one time or another. If that isn't enough faith to be saved by God then what is?
Those dykes will probably be shanked in jail and then can rot in hell.
Lesbians are crazy and violent. Clown world refuses to admit this.

In Asia a lot of women turn into man hating lesbians not because their father did anything to them but because their mother completely demolished any self worth from day one with verbal and often physical abuse. They see men as weak because their crazy witch mothers specifically picked guys they could dominate to have kids with.

I doubt they will get shanked. These types run the female prison hierarchy and women love nothing more than totally evil guys (and evil lesbians) and women ending up in prison don't tend to have much mother instincts. Hell after their death will have to do I guess. Undecided

I second that the butch types are definetely severely crazy and violent. I had a butch lesbian taxi driver last weekend and some guy cut her off. Next thing you know she cussing him out and speeding infront of him. I already thought she'd jump out and trash his car and try to beat him up. tard
06-12-2019 09:23 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like GloboHobo's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, JackinMelbourne
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

Christianity:

Relax man, the kid will be fine.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
06-12-2019 09:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

(06-12-2019 01:59 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  Those two Dyke demons are steaming piles of shit.
They deserve the death penalty.

No, I think life in prison without the possibility of parole is more appropriate.
06-12-2019 10:12 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

So will you guys be doing a Christian breakdown of how Cartels turn their unwilling victims into kebabs as well?

Not everything has a meaning to anything except mans inhumanity to his fellow man. I sure as hell wont be thinking about religion when reading what those guys get up to.
06-12-2019 11:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Teedub, Handsome Creepy Eel
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

^ Always amuses me that the most hardcore of mafioso's in Sicily, or the cartel soldiers in Mexico, are 'good Catholics'. This was heavily satirised in the Sopranos, of course. Those people are going to hell. I'm not super clued up on confession and being forgiven for your sins, but surely chainsawing someone's head off because they owe you a bit of money can't be forgiven by God?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
06-12-2019 11:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Teedub's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, TigerMandingo, Ouroboros
RWIsrael Offline
Robin

2 gay women were punched by some drunk teens on a London bus and it was on the CNN front page and all over facebook for a week, but I've only seen mention of this story here.
06-12-2019 12:05 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like RWIsrael's post:
Renzy, BBinger, Going strong, CynicalContrarian, Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, MusicForThePiano, Tactician, Libertas, Ouroboros, bacani, DJ-Matt
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(((Mage)))

[Image: 1479931204513.jpg]

Shalom Alechem!
06-12-2019 12:08 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Beast1's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, MusicForThePiano
Johnnyvee Offline
Pelican

Send them to a male prison, where they`ll be forced to suck c**k`s every day for the rest of their lives. (Even if they do look hideous.) Would be a fitting punishment I think.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
06-12-2019 12:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, CynicalContrarian
Dirtyblueshirt Offline
Robin

(06-12-2019 12:05 PM)RWIsrael Wrote:  2 gay women were punched by some drunk teens on a London bus and it was on the CNN front page and all over facebook for a week, but I've only seen mention of this story here.

That's because this story goes against the narrative they are trying to push.

Don't worry, this will get thrown in the same bin as black on white crime and sexual assault allegations which are proven false.
06-12-2019 12:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dirtyblueshirt's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RWIsrael
DeadlyReed Offline
Pigeon

The vehicle of current news, much like other opiates, serves not to enlighten but to distract.
06-12-2019 02:42 PM
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

Christianity:

The REAL Religion:

The entire lot of them are brought before Lord Atheor to be judged, and are found guilty of dick-chopping, lesbianism, Catholicism, and not knowing enough facts about space. The boy spends eternity in the chamber of infinite farts while the lesbians are sent to the Fields of Penisium, a plane composed entirely of dicks.
06-12-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like BortimusPrime's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, JackinMelbourne
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

(06-12-2019 12:13 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  Send them to a male prison, where they`ll be forced to suck c**k`s every day for the rest of their lives. (Even if they do look hideous.) Would be a fitting punishment I think.

I think they would be somewhat more attracted being subjected to the food limitation of prison life.
06-12-2019 05:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abelard Lindsey's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Fittingly, this atrocious story is revealed (or, well, hidden by MSM) the very day that the French national assembly authorizes Medically Assisted Procreation for (almost always crazy) Lesbians. How many poor innocent babies, yet to be born, will suffer at the hands of mad butch dykes?

https://www.la-croix.com/Sciences-et-eth...1201009011
"’extension de la PMA aux couples de femmes"
06-12-2019 05:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scientist plan to play God by killing off mosquitoes spectacularly fails Roosh 28 3,884 09-23-2019 06:27 PM
Last Post: Mike42day
  The Proud Boys thread Heuristics 31 4,004 08-25-2019 12:14 AM
Last Post: newlife
  53% of mothers of boys with Gender Identity Disorder have Borderline Disorder iThinkThereforeIam 2 1,198 08-11-2019 07:07 AM
Last Post: John Dodds