I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Gay Pride Month Thread
fokm Offline
Male Feminist

Rainbow The Gay Pride Month Thread
Went to dinner with family last night. Restaurant was at the mall.

Walked around maybe 15% of the mall afterwards. I saw at least 10 gay pride signs, slogans, advertisements, etc.

I commented to my wife and teenage daughter that our dead soldiers got one day recently, Memorial Day, but gay pride gets one month?

They didn't have a problem with it. My wife told me that it's about equal rights and that other groups have been celebrated for years and years, like there's Black History month in February and Native American history month.

I asked her how many stores advertise for Native American history month? How many corporations push Italian American history month? Yes, Black History month is pushed, but not like this.

The answer is very simple, I said. There's an agenda here. Who hangs out at malls, primarily? Teenagers. If every single store is celebrating faggotry, then faggotry is normal and average.

On Veteran's Day and Memorial Day, you get sales on mattresses, which, ironically, would fit the gay pride theme better.

My parents used to say that what two consenting adults do behind closed doors was nobody's business. The goal, obviously, was never about consenting adults behind closed doors. I wonder if they'd have felt differently if they saw things like this and crossdressing 9-year-olds.

Without pushback, to me, this means this particular battle has been lost. If Nike can push crossdressing boys with no public outrage, I don't see this trend changing anytime soon.
06-13-2019 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 23 users Like fokm's post:
amity, Johnnyvee, DogLover, 911, Richard Turpin, Monty_Brogan, MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, Cumlluminates, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, lonewolf1992, bacani, HB2, DJ-Matt, etshella, SlickyBoy, John Michael Kane, Lovinglife, infowarrior1, Gent001, Sankt Michael, Matrixdude
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The Gay Pride Month Thread
Maybe you need a new wife.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
06-13-2019 12:33 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like RIslander's post:
DogLover, Polniy_Sostav, MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, Manbeline, PrimeTime32, Handsome Creepy Eel, Garuda, bacani, DJ-Matt, Chivas989, Lovinglife, bucky
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

(06-13-2019 12:18 PM)fokm Wrote:  Went to dinner with family last night. Restaurant was at the mall.

Walked around maybe 15% of the mall afterwards. I saw at least 10 gay pride signs, slogans, advertisements, etc.

I commented to my wife and teenage daughter that our dead soldiers got one day recently, Memorial Day, but gay pride gets one month?

They didn't have a problem with it. My wife told me that it's about equal rights and that other groups have been celebrated for years and years, like there's Black History month in February and Native American history month.

I asked her how many stores advertise for Native American history month? How many corporations push Italian American history month? Yes, Black History month is pushed, but not like this.

The answer is very simple, I said. There's an agenda here. Who hangs out at malls, primarily? Teenagers. If every single store is celebrating faggotry, then faggotry is normal and average.

On Veteran's Day and Memorial Day, you get sales on mattresses, which, ironically, would fit the gay pride theme better.

My parents used to say that what two consenting adults do behind closed doors was nobody's business. The goal, obviously, was never about consenting adults behind closed doors. I wonder if they'd have felt differently if they saw things like this and crossdressing 9-year-olds.

Without pushback, to me, this means this particular battle has been lost. If Nike can push crossdressing boys with no public outrage, I don't see this trend changing anytime soon.

I try not to buy anything from these companies that "fly the gay banner" as a means of gaining easy goodwill, that can be translated into profit of course. (That`s the only thing these people care about.)

It`s getting harder and harder though. Even in Norway you can`t avoid the rainbow flag these days. American businesses like TGI and Starbucks are totally "fag dressed" of course, but also quite a few Norwegian companies. The most scary part is how much the police are in on this agenda. Aren`t they supposed to remain politically neutral? The have a large contingent marching in the pride procession now, (Buff and gay cops scare the shit out of me tbh) as well as all manners of representatives of the State and local Government. Kindergartener`s are already celebrating pride with kids as young as 2-3 flying the gay colours also.

I ask myself where "the Muhammed`s" are in all of this, as most of the activities are in their neighbourhoods? Literally right outside the local Mosque. Still, no protest of other reactions from them. A bit strange that! Maybe they`re just playing along for now.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 12:50 PM by Johnnyvee.)
06-13-2019 12:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnnyvee's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
DogLover Offline
Game Denialist

(06-13-2019 12:33 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Maybe you need a new wife.

Expensive
06-13-2019 12:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like DogLover's post:
KnjazMihailo, bucky
DogLover Offline
Game Denialist

(06-13-2019 12:46 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  I try not to buy anything from these companies that "fly the gay banner" as a means of gaining easy goodwill, that can be translated into profit of course. (That`s the only thing these people care about.)

I'm no longer so sure of that.
06-13-2019 12:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like DogLover's post:
zoom, KnjazMihailo
N°6 Offline
True Player

It’s only the financial-democratic nations burdened by usury which celebrate deathstyles.

It is incredible that so many niche consumers have been invented under the rainbow banner.
06-13-2019 01:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like N°6's post:
KnjazMihailo, Garuda
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Poll: If you owned a business and your marketing research showed it's profitability depended on waiving fag flags 30 days a year... would you do it?

I am willing to bet everyone on this forum would do it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
06-13-2019 01:24 PM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Covert Navy SEAL Team Really Starting To Regret Wearing These Pride Month Uniforms

Quote:RAQQA, SYRIA—A Navy SEAL Team recently expressed regret in showing support for Pride Month after their new uniforms gave away their position in a covert operation to infiltrate an ISIS stronghold. Seal Captain James McKeever says they endured heavy gunfire after the little rainbow flags poking up off of their shoulder area drew the enemy's attention. "The whole mission was a bust. We barely made it out alive."

The SEAL team is now being investigated for hate speech after expressing such clearly unpatriotic and anti-gay opinions. "To refuse to wear a bright, rainbow-covered frog suit on a covert ops mission is the definition of anti-gay bias," said investigator Janice Gillespie. "They will be duly reprimanded."

https://babylonbee.com/news/covert-navy-...h-uniforms

Laugh

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
06-13-2019 01:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like Roosh's post:
fokm, RIslander, Sooth, sonoran_, Laner, Labienus, DogLover, Dream Medicine, KnjazMihailo, Tactician, renotime, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, DJ-Matt, SlickyBoy, Delta, John Michael Kane, Matrixdude
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

People should just boycott the Rainbow Flyers. Make them aware as to why to. I'm sure this would be received as some sort of hate-crime in itself, but fuck them and their degeneracy. Hit them in their profits, the only thing these cancerous conformists care about .
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 02:19 PM by Elmore.)
06-13-2019 02:18 PM
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

(06-13-2019 01:24 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Poll: If you owned a business and your marketing research showed it's profitability depended on waiving fag flags 30 days a year... would you do it?

No, because some things (eg morality) are more important than profiteering.
06-13-2019 02:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
godfather dust
911 Offline
International Playboy

[Image: 61757841_2818483111527204_85032976713462...e=5D89E47D]

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 02:24 PM by 911.)
06-13-2019 02:24 PM
[-] The following 29 users Like 911's post:
Horus, Renzy, Richard Turpin, sonoran_, MusicForThePiano, Labienus, DogLover, Geomann180, godfather dust, Elmore, TruckDriver9, KnjazMihailo, Leonard D Neubache, Tactician, PrimeTime32, Handsome Creepy Eel, lonewolf1992, Dirtyblueshirt, Goldin Boy, BigTony, bacani, DJ-Matt, Dismal Operator, Tail Gunner, spokepoker, John Michael Kane, bucky, Sankt Michael, Matrixdude
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

(06-13-2019 12:57 PM)DogLover Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 12:46 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  I try not to buy anything from these companies that "fly the gay banner" as a means of gaining easy goodwill, that can be translated into profit of course. (That`s the only thing these people care about.)

I'm no longer so sure of that.

Most people have no real autonomous thought process I would say. They`re just reflections of the propaganda they`ve been fed throughout their lives. But the more intelligent/closer to the elites people have a deeper understanding for the most part. But they`re motivated mostly by greed, and can easily be bought.

At the very peaks of power you might find some that already have all the money, and have other goals than simply monetary gain. Like harming those they perceive as racial rivals...

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
06-13-2019 02:29 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
MusicForThePiano, DogLover, HB2
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(06-13-2019 02:21 PM)Elmore Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 01:24 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Poll: If you owned a business and your marketing research showed it's profitability depended on waiving fag flags 30 days a year... would you do it?

I'm not talking about profiteering... I'm talking about being driven out of business by mass protests and boycotts. Yelped to death. If you owned a hardware store or a gun shop sure... but if you owned a small coffee shop chain or a restaurant in an urban city? Say your family owned it for 20+ years? You'd have no choice or you'd have to find another line of work. It's fucked up.

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 03:30 PM by RIslander.)
06-13-2019 03:25 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RIslander's post:
Renzy, KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel, bucky
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(06-13-2019 01:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Covert Navy SEAL Team Really Starting To Regret Wearing These Pride Month Uniforms

Quote:RAQQA, SYRIA—A Navy SEAL Team recently expressed regret in showing support for Pride Month after their new uniforms gave away their position in a covert operation to infiltrate an ISIS stronghold. Seal Captain James McKeever says they endured heavy gunfire after the little rainbow flags poking up off of their shoulder area drew the enemy's attention. "The whole mission was a bust. We barely made it out alive."

The SEAL team is now being investigated for hate speech after expressing such clearly unpatriotic and anti-gay opinions. "To refuse to wear a bright, rainbow-covered frog suit on a covert ops mission is the definition of anti-gay bias," said investigator Janice Gillespie. "They will be duly reprimanded."

Laugh

I know it's satire but it's almost real. Here's the equation: 2(H+ONK)

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 03:39 PM by RIslander.)
06-13-2019 03:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIslander's post:
KnjazMihailo
Renzy Offline
Wingman

(06-13-2019 03:25 PM)RIslander Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 02:21 PM)Elmore Wrote:  

I'm not talking about profiteering... I'm talking about being driven out of business by mass protests and boycotts. Yelped to death. If you owned a hardware store or a gun shop sure... but if you owned a small coffee shop chain or a restaurant in an urban city? Say your family owned it for 20+ years? You'd have no choice or you'd have to find another line of work. It's fucked up.

It's a good point. These companies likely just see it as the safer option - put up the little rainbow flag to placate the gay crowd and you don't run the risk of being boycotted.

"I'm not like most girls" - most girls

If you have to whine, go drinking alone.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 03:38 PM by Renzy.)
06-13-2019 03:37 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Renzy's post:
RIslander, KnjazMihailo
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(06-13-2019 01:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Covert Navy SEAL Team Really Starting To Regret Wearing These Pride Month Uniforms

Laugh

Although, if you put them in the strip mall, they disappear into the mob making their enemy highly visible.

[Image: kl1wo6E.jpg]
06-13-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sooth's post:
911, DogLover, KnjazMihailo, Leonard D Neubache
WalterBlack Offline
True Player

I'm in Los Angeles - this shit is everywhere. A lot of smaller businesses have a "gay friendly business" sign in their front door. It all comes down to money:

Making your business LGBT-friendly is not just good – it's good for the bottom line

Quote:Having LGBT-friendly policies in your company is not only the right thing to do. It’s also good for business. That’s the conclusion from a report issued this week by the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation.

The report, called Business Success and Growth Through LGBT-Inclusive Culture, found that LGBT-inclusive companies attract better talent and decrease employee turnover. It also found that those publicly held companies with LGBT-friendly policies have seen their stock prices increase by an average 6.5% compared with their industry peers. Data cited in the report shows that more than 4% of the US population – or about 10 million adults – identified as LGBT in 2016.

“We have long understood that inclusive policies can improve a company’s bottom line, but it has been difficult to measure how they impact corporate culture and overall employee satisfaction,” Carolyn Cawley, president, US Chamber of Commerce Foundation said in a press release. “Through in-depth surveys, interviews, and focus groups with 70 of the leading businesses from across the country, we can now see how critical indicators of success, like employee retention and recruitment, are positively impacted by an inclusive corporate culture that extends into the broader community as well.”

So what are companies doing to make themselves more LGBT-friendly?

Most of those that participated in the study – which included large corporations such as IBM, AT&T and Booz Allen Hamilton – said they have formal non-discrimination policies in place, train employees on LGBT awareness, and offer expanded family leave to include LGBT-employees’ family members. These companies also provide same-sex health and retirement benefits coverage and even reimbursement for fertility treatment. Many companies in the study said they financially contribute and cultivate partnerships with community and external organizations and even require their contractors to comply with their LGBT non-discrimination policies.

“The desire to implement programs that ensure all of our employees feel safe and secure in the workplace is simply the right thing to do,” said Hugh Welsh, general counsel, secretary and president DSM North America, a participant in the research.

But even as many companies are expanding their LGBT-friendly policies, there’s still a long way to go. Many employees at businesses around the country still feel uncomfortable disclosing their sexual orientation, particularly at work. The reasons, according to experts, are that no federal laws are in place to protect them against discrimination and local regulations vary by state. According to the report, approximately 40% of LGBT employees said they have been bullied at work because of their sexual orientation and another 41% have left their jobs for related reasons.

This lesson should not be ignored by small businesses. Although, according to the Chamber, 91% of Fortune 500 companies include sexual orientation in their discrimination policies, this is not a “big business” thing. It’s a competitive advantage. Seventy-two percent of full-time employees said they would leave an organization for one they thought was more inclusive. Is yours?

The takeaway for small employers is clear: having LGBT-friendly policies will help attract and retain talented employees. In fact, this type of inclusive company culture may be the difference between an employee choosing to work for you over a competitor. In these days of low unemployment and a scarcity of talent, every little bit helps. And besides, it’s just the right thing to do.
06-13-2019 04:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes WalterBlack's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

The improving bottom line part is a scam of sorts.

There is a small crowd of ideologues who vehemently support anything LGBT and take time out of their day to tithe to their god by purchasing from these companies. Of course - it doesn't last:

A feminist cafe in Sydney (Australia), aimed at vegan lesbians and that created controversy for establish a “tax on men” charging them 18% more, will close this Sunday

This is the whole "sell your soul" thing... the exchange is always you give away something good, and in return you get something that you think is good but is actually bad.
06-13-2019 04:44 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Sooth's post:
911, Elmore, Matsufubu, Handsome Creepy Eel, bucky
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

The gay pride flag is flying alongside the American and state flag at the Wisconsin capitol building.

[Image: flag.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&am...amp;crop=1]

What a beautiful sight! Finally everybody can look up at that flagpole and feel they are represented.

It's well known that the American flag represents almost every American, regardless of race, colour, creed or religion, but specifically excludes homosexuals. The same is true for the evil Wisconsin flag which has represented everyone except homosexuals since 1848. With the addition of the rainbow flag, we finally have 100% representation on a state flagpole.

I think to make things easier, they should get rid of the national and state flags, and just fly the gay flag. It's a fact that everyone is a little bit gay, so this would be a much simpler way of making the entire population feel included.
06-13-2019 04:53 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Horus's post:
Monty_Brogan, Leonard D Neubache, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, Brazilianguy, wi30
sonoran_ Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-13-2019 04:53 PM)Horus Wrote:  The gay pride flag is flying alongside the American and state flag at the Wisconsin capitol building.

[Image: flag.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&am...amp;crop=1]

What a beautiful sight! Finally everybody can look up at that flagpole and feel they are represented.

It's well known that the American flag represents almost every American, regardless of race, colour, creed or religion, but specifically excludes homosexuals. The same is true for the evil Wisconsin flag which has represented everyone except homosexuals since 1848. With the addition of the rainbow flag, we finally have 100% representation on a state flagpole.

I think to make things easier, they should get rid of the national and state flags, and just fly the gay flag. It's a fact that everyone is a little bit gay, so this would be a much simpler way of making the entire population feel included.

Just wait a few years and all the other members of the alphabet soup will demand their flag up there as well. At that point, things will revert to the mean hopefully.

Its so funny watching this happen in realtime. In my city, the parade was cancelled due to infighting among certain groups.
06-13-2019 05:02 PM
scorpion Offline
True Player
Gold Member

It's incredible that they've managed to make this such a big deal when homosexuals are such a small fraction of the population. It makes it very obvious that this is being pushed from above by powerful interests as a culture war issue, rather than being an organic expression of "tolerance" by the broader population. They claim LGBT people are 4% of the population (realistically more like 2-3%). For contrast, in the United States approximately 75% of the population self-identifies as Christian, and 37% identify as very religious (source). And yet we are told this Pride insanity is done because it's "good for business". Since when is pandering to 3% of the population better for business than appealing to 75% of the population? When is the last time any large business made an appeal targeted at Christians? Where is Christian month? Shouldn't that be one of the easiest business moves possible in a country that has tens of millions of Christians? Most of these companies can't even bother to make an appeal to Christians on Christmas, instead going out of their way to secularize the occasion, or even more absurdly, to embrace Hanukkah and "Kwanza" instead. It's total clown world.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
06-13-2019 05:10 PM
[-] The following 31 users Like scorpion's post:
911, WalterBlack, Spectrumwalker, Laner, Renzy, mbare, Jones, godfather dust, Brebelle3, fiasco360, yellowfever, KnjazMihailo, Leonard D Neubache, amity, Tactician, renotime, PrimeTime32, Matsufubu, Handsome Creepy Eel, Garuda, bacani, Solus, DJ-Matt, Brazilianguy, Tail Gunner, spokepoker, John Michael Kane, bucky, Sankt Michael, VincentVinturi, HOD
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Let me say this again: Gay food is the future.

Who's had Big Gay Ice Cream?

I have. It's just like hetero ice creams. However, go to the grocery store and look at much they have in stock. Now, if you opt for some Hagen Daazs, well you are a bigot! Nobody wants to be that.

Someone needs to open up some gay restaurants and come up with gay cuisine. Put them right between the olive garden and chili's. You have to choose gay, because the others ones, well, you're a bigot!

You could get some protesters to harass the people going into the olive garden calling them anti-lgbt. In fact, a good idea would be to come up with a gay food staple that just becomes the norm. Like McDonald's has hamburgers. You just gotta make it horrible food that nobody wants to eat, but they have to because if you Don't you're a bigot!

Then you get the protesters to launch massive boycotts of the big chain restaurants for refusing to sell the bad gay food because they are bigots, not because the food is bad. Then guess what? You take the bad food off the gay menu!

Pretty soon it will be "honey what do you,want for dinner, Italian, Chinese, or gay?" And you know what the answer will be.

Seriously, any if you are welcome to take my detailed model and run with it. It's a goldmine.

Aloha!
06-13-2019 05:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kona's post:
TooFineAPoint, Matsufubu
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Beta Orbiter

I'm surprised by how big the gay scene is in Mexico (at least where I'm at). Just walking around the other day and stumbled on a huge gay fiesta. Drag queens and all.

https://youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14

Edit: thought I could embed.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 05:32 PM by whitewashedblackguy.)
06-13-2019 05:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
911 Offline
International Playboy

Yeah the notion that pro-homo branding is good for the bottom lime is ludicrous, unless you're running a business in the Castro. That kind of propaganda shouldn't be taken at face value.

Once again E. Michael Jones has the sharpest understanding of the zio-globohomo agenda, here it is again summarized in this 8min montage by Granville T., whose channel just got nuked. Everyone should upload this:

"America is now one big GAY DISCO"

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 05:36 PM by 911.)
06-13-2019 05:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Renzy, KnjazMihailo
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(06-13-2019 05:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  Who's had Big Gay Ice Cream?

I would be looking very closely at the ingredients list before I bought this one.
06-13-2019 05:36 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Horus's post:
Kona, budoslavic, godfather dust, Tactician, PrimeTime32, bacani, DJ-Matt, Tail Gunner, bucky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Orthodox priest cleanses streets with holy water after gay pride parade Roosh 14 3,147 04-29-2019 07:15 AM
Last Post: VNvet
  Peruvian "March for Heterosexual Pride" met with predictable sneering responses kmhour 0 1,919 01-17-2017 11:34 PM
Last Post: kmhour
  Drag queens banned from Pride event 'because they may offend transgender people' vinman 6 3,201 07-22-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: Jura