Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Roosh V Ladies' Forum
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Roosh V Ladies' Forum
Is there a need for something like the new rules RooshVForum for women?

With the same format as this form, primarily women only, but maybe with an ask men section.

I'm not sure how viable this is, though I strongly believe that the movement of people seeking traditional lives and relationships will grow over the coming decades.

The closest thing I can find Red Pill Women on Reddit, which is coming up for 33K subs with about 5 posts per day.

Any thoughts or ideas?
06-21-2019 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like gework's post:
Rigsby, setian
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Roosh V Ladies' Forum
No.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
06-21-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like eradicator's post:
yeppels, Dr. Howard, DogLover, Enhanced Eddie, renotime, Latan, debeguiled, VNvet, Isaac Jordan, Suits, spokepoker, delicioustacos, KnjazMihailo, The Black Knight, Roosh, Thrill Jackson, Elmore, Geomann180, RDF, MusicForThePiano, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Buck Wild, lonewolf1992, DJ-Matt, loremipsum, PrimeTime32, balla_23
redbeard Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

No.

"Every saint has a past, every sinner a future."
06-21-2019 04:42 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like redbeard's post:
eradicator, DogLover, renotime, Latan, debeguiled, VNvet, Isaac Jordan, Suits, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Geomann180, MusicForThePiano, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Buck Wild, lonewolf1992, PrimeTime32, balla_23
renotime Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

No

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
06-21-2019 04:50 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like renotime's post:
Latan, debeguiled, VNvet, Suits, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Geomann180, Transsimian, MusicForThePiano, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, HB2, Buck Wild, eradicator, PrimeTime32, balla_23
DogLover Offline
Sparrow

Is there really a need? Do not women have a million online forums in which to talk? And talk and talk? What about women-only networking organizations? And coffee shops, and nail salons, and brunch places, since so many of them seem not to work, or rather, to be maintained by husbands - or more frequently these days, ex-husbands - who pay their every bill. Is there REALLY a need for more talking by women, right here? And to what end? What has happened to previously male spaces that were forced to admit women? They will of course insist it be changed to suit their sensibilities. The blue color scheme might need to be updated to a hot fuschia, and maybe some hello kitty emojis while we're at it. Oh, and one more thing will need to go: Men's thoughts. And opinions. Yeah, that's just too ...uncomfortable ...for women to be around. You wouldn't want this to be a hostile environment, would you?? Yeah, now if we could just silence men completely...hey, that would work! We could DEFINITELY get some women on the forum that way. Just make sure Roosh and the men continue to pay the bills. You wouldn't want to commit economic VIOLENCE against women, would you?
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 04:52 PM by DogLover.)
06-21-2019 04:51 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like DogLover's post:
Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Gremlin, bacani, balla_23
SilentOne Offline
Woodpecker

Absolutely not.

Stop trying to bring these women into a Male space. That's the problem with society right now constantly catering to women.

Give them the right to vote, right to work, right to equal pay, right to #metoo, right to divorce simply because she's not happy. Forcing themselves into male clubs and workout gyms. Stop the nonsense.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 05:08 PM by SilentOne.)
06-21-2019 05:02 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like SilentOne's post:
Latan, Enhanced Eddie, DogLover, VNvet, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Transsimian, infowarrior1, MusicForThePiano, Cumlluminates, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, BigTony, eradicator, loremipsum, bucky, Benoit, PrimeTime32, balla_23
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Can we get a gay forum too then? For the homosexual members of RVF. Then we need a tranny board, and one for democrats too while we're at it.

On a more serious note, a woman taking an active interest in politics (beyond being traditional and supporting her man's politics) is a red flag in and of itself.
06-21-2019 05:07 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Enhanced Eddie's post:
Latan, debeguiled, VNvet, DogLover, Suits, joseph15, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Thrill Jackson, infowarrior1, MusicForThePiano, Barron, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Pangloss, azulsombra, Simeon_Strangelight, Benoit, PrimeTime32, balla_23
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I think it is a great idea, and that the women who would benefit from it should organize it, pay for it, and administrate it.

In other words, no.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

06-21-2019 05:13 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like debeguiled's post:
DogLover, PapayaTapper, VNvet, spokepoker, KnjazMihailo, Thrill Jackson, MichaelWitcoff, Horus, Latan, Leonard D Neubache, bacani, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, PrimeTime32
Jones Offline
Woodpecker

There is a Roosh V Forum for women :

[Image: lady.jpg]
06-21-2019 06:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Jones's post:
DogLover, gework
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

Actually one time when RoK was still up and running, I was wondering if there was a female version of it. I did some googling and found a pretty close analogue, with article titles such as “Why do men love blowjobs?” and “3 attributes that make you a high value woman to men” or something like that. It had a lot of articles encouraging attributes in women that men on this forum would appreciate. I creeped through the site and read some comment sections, it was a good thing to see. There are actually women out there trying to be feminine and high value in this fucked up world. And of course there were some beta white knights in the comment section. Which brings me to my next thought: women should stay out of male spaces just as men should stay out of female spaces.
06-21-2019 06:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
VNvet
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Yeah there is also info products for women on how to be better at dating. They're mostly about getting guys to commit though (as getting sex is pretty easy for them... getting a high value guy to actually commit, not so much).

David DeAngelo had a side business with dating advice for women, called "Catch him and Keep Him." There's other courses for women too, like Commitment Connection, Penguin Method, Language of Desire, and a bunch of others.
06-21-2019 06:10 PM
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

A womans point of view

[Image: awning_-_awning_kitchen1.jpg]

Discussionclosed

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 06:13 PM by PapayaTapper.)
06-21-2019 06:13 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
debeguiled, Enhanced Eddie, Suits, AneroidOcean, eradicator, la bodhisattva, Nemausus, KnjazMihailo, Elmore, Latan, Leonard D Neubache, MusicForThePiano, Barron, Mrredsquare, RaccoonFace, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, BigTony, Labienus, DJ-Matt, bucky, Simeon_Strangelight, Geomann180, Josue, wi30, Benoit, PrimeTime32, El Chinito loco, balla_23
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

No.

I've been on forums with women and it's the same thing every single time. Guys will white knight for the women and the women will attention seek. Eventually the women start trying to regulate male activity on the forum.

Once the admins cave, then the forum starts to decline... basically the rise and fall of civilization.
06-21-2019 06:16 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like VNvet's post:
Enhanced Eddie, PapayaTapper, Handsome Creepy Eel, Speculation, KnjazMihailo, Transsimian, Latan, infowarrior1, Kungfu, BigTony, Pinkman, Pangloss, lakesideboss, Benoit, No More Mr. Soy Boy, mr-ed209, JackinMelbourne, PrimeTime32, nicolahcm, balla_23
DogLover Offline
Sparrow

(06-21-2019 06:04 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  Actually one time when RoK was still up and running, I was wondering if there was a female version of it. I did some googling and found a pretty close analogue, with article titles such as “Why do men love blowjobs?” and “3 attributes that make you a high value woman to men” or something like that. It had a lot of articles encouraging attributes in women that men on this forum would appreciate. I creeped through the site and read some comment sections, it was a good thing to see. There are actually women out there trying to be feminine and high value in this fucked up world. And of course there were some beta white knights in the comment section. Which brings me to my next thought: women should stay out of male spaces just as men should stay out of female spaces.

The few women's dating forums/books I've seen seem somewhat off key. Even the ones that aren't ideological just can't get it right. In the late 90's, there was a book called "The Rules", about dating rules women should follow when trying to get a man to commit. Much of it was admirable - it advised women to be feminine, to be light and breezy and easy to be with. Old school common sense! But some of it was just tone deaf. And nothing I've seen since then has been as good. And I think perhaps the reason is that women just aren't very good at looking at things logically, and just letting the chips fall where they may.

I mean, think about all the game advice you've read over the years. Almost of all of it, the good stuff, is based on the same principle: Trial and error. Some of it becomes orthodoxy because SO many men have already tried a technique and found the same result, but much of it was individual: Try several techniques and see what gets YOU results. It's the scientific principle at work: Let the chips fall where they may and record the result, catalog it, see if it can be repeated.

But women just can't do this as well. It almost as if they must shy away from hearing any feedback that might hurt them. Imagine a woman asking a guy friend why she was struggling getting dates. Let's say the guy said "You've got a great personality and a pretty face...but you've got to lose that last 15 pounds". Nine times out of ten, she couldn't internalize the result; it would be too hurtful to her. So cognitive dissonance kicks in. The same feedback, given to a man, would be regarded as a gift. I remember a woman telling me as a teenager that my clothes were all wrong. She was right; we were pretty poor. She was critical, but I thought I had been given a winning lottery ticket. Sure enough, I upgraded and my luck with women (and my self-confidence) improved. But women just can't look in the mirror. That's where women's intuition comes from, I expect: An ability to actually rely on external observation and fact, and a need to replace it with their own "feel good" musings.
06-21-2019 07:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DogLover's post:
gework
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

It's also that women don't have a lot of opportunity for massive field testing. Dating advice for men requires a few hours of testing for each iteration, but women want to get married... that requires years for each iteration.
06-21-2019 07:11 PM
Rorogue Offline
Banned

No.
Us men have a lot of work to do.
We need total focus on that.
More pussy around of women with a laundry list of issues is not the answer.
06-21-2019 10:12 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Rorogue's post:
KnjazMihailo, DogLover, Latan, infowarrior1, bacani, loremipsum
DogLover Offline
Sparrow

(06-21-2019 10:12 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  More pussy around of women with a laundry list of issues is not the answer.

One of the first - and most resonant - things I read about women in my early 20's was written by one young man who lamented of his girl "why do you have so many problems?" It resonated because I had the same question about Rachel, a stunning model-quality girl who (like so many with her looks) was a certified basket case! On our first date she told me how horrible her step mom had been to her. "Well i'm very sorry you were put through this", I recall replying. That was in 1995. Nearly every true beauty i've met since has had the same issue.
06-21-2019 11:31 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(06-21-2019 06:13 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  A womans point of view

Discussionclosed

Go and make some babies, you degenerate.

A kitchen isn't a kitchen without children pulling on apron strings. Whip

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
06-22-2019 03:11 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
infowarrior1, Latan, debeguiled, PapayaTapper
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

A forum was never created for women. It was historically a place for wizened men to share their complex thoughts about life, government, economics, culture, and for decisions to be made for the future. This e-forum is a continuance of that. Any opinion with a vagina attached to it is compromised and not one belonging to the curriculum of rules and laws.
06-22-2019 03:39 AM
Cumlluminates Offline
Woodpecker

I would also say NO!

I prefer my ladies fully focused on making me a sandwich to the exact specs that I give them.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
06-22-2019 05:53 AM
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

I think you meant to post this in the Drunk Lounge...

The women aren't the threat; it's the men whose behaviour would change in the presence of women on the forum. The danger is already here in the form of hapless gammas, deltas and white knights - women are the catalyst.

So...no.
06-22-2019 06:48 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Latan, DogLover, JackinMelbourne
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(06-22-2019 03:11 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  
(06-21-2019 06:13 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  A womans point of view

Discussionclosed

Go and make some babies, you degenerate.

A kitchen isn't a kitchen without children pulling on apron strings. Whip

"Practice makes perfect"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
06-22-2019 03:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Leonard D Neubache, balla_23
Rigsby Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(06-21-2019 04:29 PM)gework Wrote:  Is there a need for something like the new rules RooshVForum for women?

With the same format as this form, primarily women only, but maybe with an ask men section.

I'm not sure how viable this is, though I strongly believe that the movement of people seeking traditional lives and relationships will grow over the coming decades.

The closest thing I can find Red Pill Women on Reddit, which is coming up for 33K subs with about 5 posts per day.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Yes.

It shall be called Return of Queens.

Post about it here:

Return of Queens: "For Feminine Women"

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-31897.html

To be fair OP, your idea has merit, as did the old RoQ site. It was amusing. Read it and bleep, bloop, blerp:

https://web.archive.org/web/201406250354...ueens.com/

As always, the wayback machine is our friend.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ret...ueens.com/

Almost five years to the day. I was sad to see it die.

These were some of my faves:

Can Sex Become Spiritual?
https://web.archive.org/web/201406250914...spiritual/

Happiest Day Of My Life: When I Discovered The World Didn’t Revolve Around Me
https://web.archive.org/web/201406250903...around-me/

Friday Night Roadkill: Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner
https://web.archive.org/web/201406251128...to-dinner/

Real life Edge Queens in full effect. Sorry to see the crazy deluded bitches drop off the edge of the planet.

If you are reading this now Edge Queens. I salute you. And your amazing quacking vaginas.

You were a necessary machination in the great machine that was the 'manosphere'. Every dog has his day. Even bitches too.

In our time, every man and woman gets to play their part.

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profi...eens&e=com
06-22-2019 04:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rigsby's post:
gework
Rigsby Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

If this wasn't the deluded pet project of some bald and fat 'manosphere' hack, then please come back:

[Image: roq.png]
06-22-2019 04:56 PM
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Women will never go to a sight where they cannot post pictures of themselves, modify the photos and receive Male thirst. Instagram is their God, other websites will never intrest them again......so no, no RVF for ladies.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
06-22-2019 05:01 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
Latan, Matsufubu, spokepoker, PapayaTapper, JackinMelbourne, Leonard D Neubache