I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread
Most lucid analyst on the Right IMHO.

Most recent stream, on Woke Capitalism

On the recent revelations of the Post Terrorist Government sponsored PR teams managing the public's outrage.

On the middle class leftists Americans that went cycling through the Middle East (!!!) and surprise, surprise, got murdered by Muslims.

Highly recommended.
06-15-2019 06:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Elmore's post:
Teedub, Rivers Of Blood, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, Rigsby
Teedub Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread
Considering he works in a factory 9-5, he's remarkably intelligent and well read. A true one-off, a diamond resting in the rough. Millennial Woes, who sort of brought him to prominence is really smart and articulate, but has had the benefit of a middle class upbringing and all its trappings. Morgoth makes him look like an intellectual ant, it's genuinely remarkable—and all the while he's still able to relate to the workers scrapping in the pub, and indeed talks about taking part in his youth.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019 11:59 AM by Teedub.)
06-15-2019 11:57 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Teedub's post:
Elmore, Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, Rigsby
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

I like Woes, but i also see him as deeply flawed, up his own arse, and a somewhat deluded narcissist. If it wasn't for the alt-right and his channel, he'd be some weird incel in his father's spare room. What i like about Morgoth is he's a normal bloke, works in manual labour, lives with his missus, has a couple of beers in the evening, goes fishing and takes his dog for long walks. Woes has a weakness to him, whereas Morgoth is mentally tough, and that comes through in his output.
06-15-2019 02:17 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Teedub Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Couldn't really put it any better myself mate. I also think Woes is well aware of the weaknesses you pointed out, as well as the strengths you pointed out in Morgoth. Which is one of the reasons he admires him so much, it's probably what he wishes he could be - an intellectual but not an outcast.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019 03:04 PM by Teedub.)
06-15-2019 03:02 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Teedub's post:
Elmore, Handsome Creepy Eel, amity
Rivers Of Blood Offline
Male Feminist

Both Woes and Morgoth are fantastic. Quality over quantity.

Woes has his personal demons, and I have hope that he works through them and finds his way because when he's on form he's about as lucid and insightful as they come. One of the few channels I'll listen to every second of content he uploads. Morgoth is in that category too.

Both those channels are absolutely of the highest quality. If you're not subscribed to them then do so immediately. Absolute intellectual heavyweights. Woes hasn't been posting much of late I don't think, but Morgoth usually gets a couple videos out a week.

F**k it, might as well list a few more favs to any newcomers to the British dissident right sphere while I'm here:

On The Offensive
The Iconoclast
Jacktion
Two Kipper (respawned from You Kipper after the youtube voxadpocalypse shoah last week)
Duke of Durham
Mark Collett
Survive The Jive
Way of the World
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019 06:25 PM by Rivers Of Blood.)
06-15-2019 06:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rivers Of Blood's post:
amity, Richard Turpin
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Latest 'too hot for youtube' blog. On ((((Katie Hopkins)))) new documentary.

https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2019/06/...eland.html

Hopkins Homeland

I didn't expect much from Katie Hopkins new documentary ''Homelands'' and that's lucky for me because I didn't get much. Katie's new film is the latest in a slew of documentaries being produced via the internet by E-Slebs, most famously Lauren Southern who has now retired in a whirlwind of controversy.

The premise of these professionally made and slick productions is always to capitalize on European angst over changing demographics and alienation in the multicultural age. Through Katie, Lauren and Stefan we will finally be able to get to grips with what the elites aren't telling us, you ''won't find this on the MSM'' is their mantra. Lauren Southern even faked the banning of her documentary ''Borderless'' to add an extra aura of controversy and edgy vibes to the general circus surrounding the film.

Hopkins' new documentary ''Homelands'' is supposedly a meditation on the needs of all people to feel a sense of belonging, in reality though it's the needs of one people to justify the ''Homeland'' they have in the Middle East.

During the course of a 43 minute production Hopkins spends literally 10 minutes in an Islamified town in a Yorkshire called ''Savile Town''. Hopkins then listens to the stories of the beleaguered, lonely and vulnerable white British still left in the area.

Given Hopkins high profile and considerable reach we could have been blessed with Hopkins challenging the local councilors and politicians, perhaps a trip to Westminster to ask them to justify this ghastly act of social engineering. Instead Hopkins skips over to Paris to see another group people lamenting the rise of Islam in Europe, the Jews.

France isn't safe for Jews anymore, you see, in fact things are so bad Katie doesn't waste the opportunity to unload footage of Nazis persecuting Jews, because...here we go again. Hopkins even stands in front of the Champs Elysee with a clipboard and a graph explaining just how uncomfortable France's Jewish population have become.

Katie and her ''Goyim Knowing'' chart

Not being exactly a stranger to Counter Jihad sleight of hand and misinformation, I assumed at this point that Katie had doffed the cap and could now at least head back to Britain to focus on the plight of what she calls ''Her people''. Alas, no, we're whisked off to Israel to see first hand how important it is that all people, especially Jews, have a place to call home.

A transcript of the film reveals that the words ''Jew'' or ''Jewish'' are used 59 times in Hopkins video while the word ''Christian'' is used just twice, and in each case within the context of ''Judeo-Christian''.

What is the purpose of all this?

If Hopkins wanted to make a puff-piece on Jews not feeling safe and moving by their thousands to Israel then why not do so? why bother showing the plight of white Brits in Yorkshire at all? The purpose of course is to garner pro-Jewish sympathies in the minds of the British demographic most prone to supporting populist and nationalist alternatives.

This is why Hopkins, or her producers, front-loaded the documentary with the footage from Yorkshire, that was their ''hook''. What followed was straight-forward Zionist propaganda that would have bored many to tears, but the narrative was spun, your struggle against the Muslims is our struggle.

The difference being, naturally, that working class whites don't have powerful lobbies and NGO's working around the clock to warp Israel's demographics while at the same time throttling Israeli Jews with Hate Speech laws.

Hopkins concludes her documentary by musing that the native British do not have an Israel, we have nowhere to flee to. Though a prominent Jew in Israel offers Hopkins a home there for the wonderful work she's doing.

As Katie is offered a new home in Israel we back in blighty are offered a choice, take our own side the fight, or at least the fight of Europeans everywhere, casting out all invaders and subversive elements, or support Israel on into the future as we drift off into the long night of Sharia. Ultimately Katie's video insists on the latter, and anyway, Israel has nice weather for her.

I thought about responding to this ghastly, manipulative trash on YouTube, but I can't do that because the ADL are wiping any channels which they dislike, and they like Katie, not men like me.

But Katie won't explain that either....
06-17-2019 09:19 AM
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Superb exploration of Julius Evola's work, Revolt Against The Modern World.

06-22-2019 07:35 AM
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

06-29-2019 07:12 AM
amity
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Morrissey, it transpires, is a Morgoth fan. Just put his Stormzy video on his official website. Quality all round.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/message...or-stormzy
06-30-2019 08:50 AM
Richard Turpin
Bienvenuto Online
Wingman
Gold Member

(06-29-2019 07:12 AM)Elmore Wrote:  

Stormzy does a rap where he claims that people can't handle him because he's a "6 foot black man with a beard" - as if thats some kind of amazing achievement -

when the actual truth is that there are people doing hard jobs and midget featherweights in inner city gyms right across the country that could spark him the f*ck out in a second, because they .. like a lot of Britons of all colours, from all walks of life.. actually know how to fight.

Stormzy and his musical cronies on the other hand only know one tactic: grow up, avoid fatal car accidents, avoid razor..

>>>then pretend that this is some kind of bullet proof vest that makes its wearer an incredibly tough Hulk creature who can act as provocatively and antisocially as they like because..
black man.. 6 ft tall.. beard..

He's a spoilt brat.

And talentless to boot.

So funny to see the liberal middle class types I know who are "something big" in advertising and music and who are worth literally millions insisting for the last few years that Stormzy is "so relevant!" "so urgent!" "so talented!" etc. etc.

clueless.
07-04-2019 06:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Richard Turpin, Rigsby
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(06-15-2019 02:17 PM)Elmore Wrote:  I like Woes, but i also see him as deeply flawed, up his own arse, and a somewhat deluded narcissist. If it wasn't for the alt-right and his channel, he'd be some weird incel in his father's spare room. What i like about Morgoth is he's a normal bloke, works in manual labour, lives with his missus, has a couple of beers in the evening, goes fishing and takes his dog for long walks. Woes has a weakness to him, whereas Morgoth is mentally tough, and that comes through in his output.

I don't like Woes. Nothing personal.

Even so, I disagree with your personal psychological assessment of him.

He needs to lose a bit of weight, stop being a faggot and smoking cigs. He needs to broaden his social circle, get a new hobby (making music, shooting arrows, whatevs). Get out of his comfort zone. And slay it. He's got the energy. But it's wasted. I wish him well, the fat smelly bastard. tard

He's not a narc. That much I know. Over-self-introspection and over-analysing society does not a narc make. He just needs some buddies. He just needs to have been brought up in a different time and place to thrive. He can't thrive in his current environment. Hence him doing what he does. I get it. It's not easy.

I'd be up for going for a beer with him, but the conversation would be a lot of "Son..."

As for Morgoth:

I'm not so sure Morgoth is 'mentally tough', but I do like him, a lot.

I've been binge-watching his content lately after finding him on a 3 stooges gig with Dangerfield. He's a humble, clever guy.

We will each of us have our own perceptions. Good job in starting a thread about him. I believe he's a turning point and catalyst for some others that feel the same way. There has been a real sea change lately the last few days.

A serious fucking disturbance in the force.

Morgoth has this going for him:

Very humble, very real, very under-stated, but very on the money, able to dissect and disassemble information then disseminate it back out, at ya!

He's likeable. He's articulate. He's concise. He's got no agenda apart from higher truth and understanding. No, he's not the messiah, and he probably is a very naughty boy! But he's our boy.

He has a knack for knowing which subjects to tackle, and how hard to go in. And sometimes, my god, does he go in hard. But his gentle fearless nature always shines through.

Catalyst.
07-04-2019 07:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rigsby's post:
Richard Turpin
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(06-15-2019 03:02 PM)Teedub Wrote:  Couldn't really put it any better myself mate. I also think Woes is well aware of the weaknesses you pointed out, as well as the strengths you pointed out in Morgoth. Which is one of the reasons he admires him so much, it's probably what he wishes he could be - an intellectual but not an outcast.

Woes, while I may not like him, I would not call him weak. He's true to himself. I like people like that. Even if I end up disliking them, as I do him!

Good on Woes though for bringing Morgoth to light. I did not know that. So kudos to him.

Morgoth is not an intellectual. Don't make that mistake. And Woes isn't really an outcast, well, not much more than the rest of us white boys anyway.

Morgoth is still very clever though. Cleverer than your average intellectual. He can boil a subject down and spit it back out in fewer words with it making more sense. The guy is amazing. And all without trying. Alchemy in action. Quintessence.

Your average intellectual will take an average idea and turn it in to more words.

Morgoth takes the gist of something and gives you its essence. But he also adds a little side-dish of: 'and you may want to consider this', as well. Effortlessly.

I'd really love our boy Paracelsus' comment here: could it be that Morgoth is an IYI? Intellectual, yet intelligent. Intelligent, yet intellectual.

Words become so tiresome. Even more so the more we imbue them with meaning, and let's face it, words kind of ackshually do need to have meaning. Not necessarily talking semantics even.

Teedub makes such an excellent foil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_(literature)
07-04-2019 07:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rigsby's post:
Richard Turpin
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

You are required to make a comment when you post a video on RVF Elmore. It sorts the men from the trolls. Have the courage of your convictions.

Stormzy eh?

Well, what about Ed Sheeran?

Should I just leave that hanging enigmatically in the air, or should I at least 'editorial' it?

[As a noob, Elmore, it helps us get a better feel for what you are getting at. It saves everyone time.]

Both videos by Morgoth, btw. And both excellent.

Let's just keep this in mind before we go much further...
07-04-2019 07:59 PM
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-04-2019 06:03 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Stormzy does a rap where he claims that people can't handle him because he's a "6 foot black man with a beard" - as if thats some kind of amazing achievement -

when the actual truth is that there are people doing hard jobs and midget featherweights in inner city gyms right across the country that could spark him the f*ck out in a second, because they .. like a lot of Britons of all colours, from all walks of life.. actually know how to fight.

Stormzy and his musical cronies on the other hand only know one tactic: grow up, avoid fatal car accidents, avoid razor..

>>>then pretend that this is some kind of bullet proof vest that makes its wearer an incredibly tough Hulk creature who can act as provocatively and antisocially as they like because..
black man.. 6 ft tall.. beard..

He's a spoilt brat.

And talentless to boot.

So funny to see the liberal middle class types I know who are "something big" in advertising and music and who are worth literally millions insisting for the last few years that Stormzy is "so relevant!" "so urgent!" "so talented!" etc. etc.

clueless.

Stormzy is a fucking disgrace to the race - the human race.

I, as a white man would never call him an Uncle Tom, but I bet those from his race would, seeing him get ahead, being a part of the 'house'.

He's just a pet.

Corbyn and Lammy's pet. A fucking disgrace to himself, to his family, to his race (the human race) and more than that, to music.

Check out that vid that Morgoth did.

This guy is borderline retard with his lyrics.

He plays the victim as a black man while being racist against white people.

And the Gurdian give him some kind of legitmacy as 'our pet'.

BLACK people HATE him!

White people probably aren't too fond of him either.

I loved this comment by one person on the Morgoth vid:

Culture has been weaponized against the ordinary indigenous Brits. It's quite a disgusting psychological tactic designed to demoralise and devalue us.

That drew a lot of white nazi we hate all nigggers bullshit. Sorry, not going to ((()))) the word any more. I don't agree with it. I find it vile. But it's hard to blame them when they have had racism weaponized against them for so long and they are sick of it. Remember, I don't condone it. I abhor it.

But a good point was made in the comments -

Culture has been weaponized against the ordinary indigenous Brits. It's quite a disgusting psychological tactic designed to demoralise and devalue us.

But it's really not about race.

But it's really not about culture.

Look.

I don't give a flying fuck what colour skin you got. And a million others like me. We love your music, we love your women we love your food.

I don't got jungle fever. I like Japanese women as much as I like my bantu queens. I'd marry either one if I had the chance. We aren't talking sex here, we are talking union, as per the new rules of this forum. Good.

There is only so long the (((white))) man can beat the 'huwhyte' man with the black stick. We're fucking sick of being called racists.

Let me have my beliefs and fucking respect my beliefs as a 'huwhyte' man, or else.

Don't care if Stormzy is black or white or yellow. Don't want his divisive polarising BS in my country. Get him the FO.

So, who would we replace him with on the Pyramid Stage then mr rigsby seeing as you are cultural ambassador now.

Glad you fucking asked:

EPMD.

Digital Underground.

Bob Marley. (wait a minute...)

Pete Rock and CL Smooth.

Lalomie Washburn. (wait a minute...)

~

There is my top 5, not to give it too much thought.

Oh, yeah, forgot BWP... (not the BNP btw)

Watch this:

One guy on that 'live' is a major Hip Hop head, the other is a major Drum and Bass head.

IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL ONLY LISTEN TO THE MUSIC THAT WE TELL YOU IS OK TO LISTEN TO.

White people have been painted in to a corner.

The problem is, though we have high altruism, we also have high ability to see things, and to correct things.

It's true we are weak. It's part of our genetic make up. According to your book.

Until we learn to hate.

And we probably will lose. And the fight is probably already lost.

But like one of the stooges said: learn to love the fight, the battle.

And I do.

It's all I want. I want it more than a wife or children or riches.

I want to see my enemies defeated...

I took a long way away from listening to talking heads. I don't need stef nolyjew to tell me to dejew from my fam.

I don't need any of that BS.

But hearing those 3 shitlords fighting over each others egos just left me with a yearning for a fight I hope is yet to come.

I won't give them money. I won't even comment on their pissy youtube vids. I won't even start a channel myself.

But I will do something: rebel against all this racist fucking bullshit.

They always use the black man to fight the white man.

They flooded the ghetto with the word "nigger" but said the white man couldn't use it, not even in academia, not even in irony. Not even in literature of old. They made people burn books. Whilst at the same time printing up T-Shirts that said: "Don't call me whitey, Nigger". No, that wasn't it, sorry, they said: "Don't call me Nigger, whitey". *

And the black man felt emboldened because now he had a tool he could use against the white man:

See white man how you hold me down with this word (that you aren't allowed to use, but I am)?

Just like fucking Stormzy's act.

The stabber cries out in pain as he wears a stab vest

Fucking clown world.

Read youtube. Get wise.

Change is coming.

Whether you like it or not.

07-04-2019 08:44 PM
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Shit, wrong forum!
07-04-2019 08:45 PM
Richard Turpin Offline
Wingman

As Rivers of Blood mentioned above, 'Duke of Durham' is well worth a watch on YouTube. I found him accidentally while watching Morgoth vids. He keeps being banned from Twitter then resurfacing with a new name. Haven't located his latest Twitter incarnation yet tho.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
07-05-2019 04:16 PM
Oak Away
Beta Orbiter

RE: Stormzy video

If Morgoth lurks here, please read Ted's short essay on how the elites are able to make normies campaign for the system, while convincing them that they are actually rebelling against it.

It reflects a lot of what has been said in the Stormzy video and other livestreams.

For all his faults, it's extraordinary how prescient Ted's writings have been.

Ted Kaczynski
The System’s Neatest Trick

Quote: Modern technology, with its rapid long-distance transportation and its disruption of traditional ways of life, has led to the mixing of populations, so that nowadays people of different races, nationalities, cultures, and religions have to live and work side by side. If people hate or reject one another on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, etc., the resulting conflicts interfere with the functioning of the System. Apart from a few old fossilized relics of the past like Jesse Helms, the leaders of the System know this very well, and that is why we are taught in school and through the media to believe that racism, sexism, homophobia, and so forth are social evils to be eliminated.

No doubt some of the leaders of the System, some of the politicians, scientists, and CEOs, privately feel that a woman's place is in the home, or that homosexuality and interracial marriage are repugnant. But even if the majority of them felt that way it would not mean that racism, sexism, and homophobia were part of the System—any more than the existence of stealing among the leaders means that stealing is part of the System. Just as the System must promote respect for law and property for the sake of its own security, the System must also discourage racism and other forms of victimization, for the same reason. That is why the System, notwithstanding any private deviations by individual members of the elite, is basically committed to suppressing discrimination and victimization.

For proof, look again at the attitude of the mainstream media. In spite of occasional timid dissent by a few of the more daring and reactionary commentators, media propaganda overwhelmingly favors racial and gender equality and acceptance of homosexuality and interracial marriage.

So, in a nutshell, the System's neatest trick is this:

For the sake of its own efficiency and security, the System needs to bring about deep and radical social changes to match the changed conditions resulting from technological progress.

The frustration of life under the circumstances imposed by the System leads to rebellious impulses.

Rebellious impulses are co-opted by the System in the service of the social changes it requires; activists "rebel" against the old and outmoded values that are no longer of use to the System and in favor of the new values that the System needs us to accept.

In this way rebellious impulses, which otherwise might have been dangerous to the System, are given an outlet that is not only harmless to the System, but useful to it.

Much of the public resentment resulting from the imposition of social changes is drawn away from the System and its institutions and is directed instead at the radicals who spearhead the social changes.

Through this type of process, rebel movements that are dangerous to the System are subjected to negative propaganda, while rebel movements that are believed to be useful to the System are given cautious encouragement in the media. Unconscious absorption of media propaganda influences would-be rebels to "rebel" in ways that serve the interests of the System.

07-06-2019 06:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Oak's post:
Syberpunk, Aurini
Rivers Of Blood Offline
Male Feminist

(07-05-2019 04:16 PM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  As Rivers of Blood mentioned above, 'Duke of Durham' is well worth a watch on YouTube. I found him accidentally while watching Morgoth vids. He keeps being banned from Twitter then resurfacing with a new name. Haven't located his latest Twitter incarnation yet tho.

twitter.com/moorlandduke

I think that's him. He's respawned so many times like so many others that I lose track.
07-08-2019 11:40 AM
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

This is what a sick society looks like. Gen 6:12 comes to mind...

07-19-2019 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Stephen King Appreciation Thread 2Wycked 84 27,189 07-15-2019 10:34 AM
Last Post: Tail Gunner
  The Pewdiepie appreciation thread Rudideviz 105 20,611 05-28-2019 03:24 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Gotti
  The AnonymousBosch Appreciation Thread SamuelBRoberts 60 23,862 05-19-2019 01:29 PM
Last Post: debeguiled