I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tourist game in USA
finalstep Offline
Beta Orbiter

Tourist game in USA
I was thinking, all these cupid sites that are wildly successful in every country are basically local girls and guys traveling. The nature of that makes intentions reasonably clear and produces great results.

Has anyone tried running this type of game in the states, whether online or through day game? Obviously American girls won't be as responsive to this as thai or filipinas, but I feel it has potential.

This obviously applies to guys living in the us already
06-16-2019 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
UlugBeg Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Tourist game in USA
I’ve done it on Tinder occasionally over the past two months when I’ve traveled here in the US. Logistically difficult when moving around a lot. However, it did work when I was in one location for 4 days.
06-17-2019 02:12 PM
dirty_old Offline
Beta Orbiter

If you find something that works for you, that you can use as a hook then go with it. Some stereotypical examples for average American girls would be: accent, ie British/Australian, French language, money, travel experience, etc.

However your time might be better spent spent searching out foreign women who are visiting the usa.. in any “tourist” type place in the states they will be some of the most friendly/receptive to interact with in either daytime or tinder etc.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 04:23 PM by dirty_old.)
06-17-2019 04:23 PM
313jay Offline
Male Feminist

Run it in Vegas.

When I lived there it was dope. Vegas is number one for US tourism 42 million visitors per year.

If you can't have fun out there you can't have a good time anywhere its too easy.

- signed former Vegas resident.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019 08:34 PM by 313jay.)
06-18-2019 08:34 PM
finalstep Offline
Beta Orbiter

I go to Vegas every year and it's fucking awesome but not what I'm referring to. I'm talking more like pretending that I'm visiting from another country on business and dating the locals. In Vegas you'll be dating other tourists.
06-21-2019 09:52 AM
CincinnatiKid Offline
Game Denialist

Earlier this year I started learning Spanish (just by putting phrases into Google Translate). It has a feature where you double tap the SOUND button and it plays in slow motion. So by practicing syllable by syllable, I've gotten to the point where I can "mock" the accent down to a tee.

So anyways it indeed does work well on American Girls, there's a certain niche who will go for foreign guys. Besides that small percentage of girls, It's also given me confidence to go for the Super Hot Girls who I wouldn't ordinarily even attempt - it gives you an excuse to be awkward/have pauses in the conversation, without her dismissing you immediately. When I was new to Physical based game, this was a major aid since men from other cultures are expected to be more hands on. It also works because there's a chance she does speak a 2nd Language and you wind up connecting on that level. OR, if you're in a social environment with someone who does speak Spanish and English, they'll end up wing-manning you and help you get the girl. This works best on big groups of College Girls cause out of 5, atleast one will speak Spanish.

My routine is basically this:

Spanish Opener
Broken English (just drop Adverbs, or reverse phrases)
Talk about yourself, Family History
Ask her family history
Tell her about your "home Country", whip out iPhone and show pictures. (could be pictures you downloaded from the Internet, how will they know?)
Number Close like a regular pickup.

You don't even really have to pretend you are visiting and going back soon, you being a "foreign" guy means you won't have any Mutual friends so she doesn't need the discretion.
06-25-2019 06:13 PM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

You mean something like this?

https://www.showaround.com/

It seems time consuming but could pay off similar to couch surfing.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
06-25-2019 06:18 PM
rishboy77 Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(06-25-2019 06:18 PM)eradicator Wrote:  You mean something like this?

https://www.showaround.com/

It seems time consuming but could pay off similar to couch surfing.

I have used Showaround for years... I got to a dozen reps now so people even contact me in my home city to show them around sometimes.

Still... zero bangs from Showaround but it's still worth it.

Imagine getting a help of local when you don't know a place or the language or they could introduce you to their circle even. I would even go for a male guide/ host who can act as a wingman.

Highly recommended site/app for solo travelers

https://twitter.com/pyellow
06-25-2019 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to isolate a tourist girl from her friends? TheBlackRooster 2 2,281 01-08-2015 05:11 AM
Last Post: Rangarr