I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Siberia: The New Eastern Europe?
dontuan Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Siberia: The New Eastern Europe?
Following up on the post-mortem Eastern Europe thread, I've determined that the one factor that keeps Love tourism from being ruined by the forces of western advancement is simply geography. The further a place and its women are away from ground zero, the less it'll be influenced by the evils of Tinder, Instagram, social media, abundance of thirsty westerners, easy and cheap travel, obesity, fast food etc.

So it made me think, where does such a place exist? There's a lot of talk on the forum about SEA, but I'm generally not really into filipino women. Africa doesn't do it for me either. India and the middle east, no. Then it hit me that there is one EE country with a region that stretches all the way to the Korean peninsula. Even though there are beautiful slavic women as far out as East Asia, I doubt many guys are willing to go through the VISA process, book a more expensive flight and sit for over 8+ hours to get to a very rough and cold non-english speaking place. Most guys just wouldn't go that far just for attractive women.

Has anyone who's gone to the outer reaches of Russia and can confirm this? For example, the main city in Siberia, Novosibirsk only a few years ago had it's first Mcdonald's. Not a great sign but considering that McD's has been ubiquitous almost everywhere else for a very long time now, just shows how untouched the region has been. I'm also really curious about Vladivostok and Khabarovsk. I'd like to hear from any brave sojourners who've traversed these nether regions what their experience has been. It might be my next destination Idea
06-19-2019 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes dontuan's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Barron Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Siberia: The New Eastern Europe?
Why is it post mortem? You started that thread and it has enjoyed steady traction.

I was in Novosibirsk this past March and I disagree with your post's sentiment. Besides, there are plenty of Siberia threads on here already as well as a 'Russia' thread.
Per your profile, you've never been to Russia. And I can think of some reasons why this thread and it's title are overblown:

- Cultural differences, as attractive as they are, western men are setting themselves up for failure if they think they can go there and score a girl having no experience of just how different the culture is (much different that the big cities). This bodes double the more remote the place is in Siberia.
- Language barrier: if you thought you had a hard time with No English in SPB or Moscow, you think it will be easier in Siberia? Russian is one of the hardest languages to learn for native English speakers. People only know about English from MOVIES, they don't speak it. And if you try to speak English to them they become nervous and anxious.
- Xenophobia: In more remote places people tend to be more xenophobic of foreigners. The men especially don't take kindly to foreigners that don't look like them and are attempting to get with their small-town women. They Will Fuck You Up for no other reason than you annoying them. Just ask any Russian-speaking dude from the Caucasus's that moved to Siberia.

If you're curious about a place, ask your question in an existing thread about it instead of creating a new one that promotes travel there when you have no experience of it.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 02:33 AM by Barron.)
06-19-2019 02:22 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Barron's post:
Elmore, traveler97, reciproke, azulsombra, Aquarius, eck, rudebwoy, rishboy77, Tail Gunner, Gopnik, Brosemite
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Wouldn't even consider it unless you have at least conversational Russian. Also there's a reason Siberia was the place that Russia sent its prisoners and dissidents. Geographically and environmentally it's grim. Brutally cold in winter, and a very short summer absolutely plagued with mosquitos. That said, if you speak Russian i'm sure you could do well there, and as i understand it's pretty cheap to live. But yeah, not for the faint hearted.
06-19-2019 04:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
Downunder
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

You really think those Siberian Girls don't use tinder and instagram?

Oh boy, Your in for a surprise
06-19-2019 07:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Georgepithyou's post:
Gopnik, Handsome Creepy Eel
dontuan Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-19-2019 07:50 AM)Georgepith
you Wrote:  

I never said that they don’t. I’m saying even with all the thirsty guys online, they generally won’t make the long trek to see and spend time with her regularly. So the competition from those apps are probably just the local guys.
06-19-2019 12:21 PM
Switchez Offline
Game Denialist

While a visit in Siberia definitely would be interesting in general, I wouldn't expect your opportunities with women to be much different than other similar sized cities in Russia/Belarus/Ukraine.

Actually, if you don't speak Russian, your opportunities would probably be fewer than in any of the capital cities.
06-19-2019 12:27 PM
Aquarius Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-19-2019 12:21 PM)dontuan Wrote:  
(06-19-2019 07:50 AM)Georgepith
you Wrote:  

I never said that they don’t. I’m saying even with all the thirsty guys online, they generally won’t make the long trek to see and spend time with her regularly. So the competition from those apps are probably just the local guys.

Yes, Siberia is very remote but with several caveats:

1. Any city that's big enough to run daygame in will have multiple daily flights to Moscow, which in turn has multiple daily flights to NYC and all major EU cities except for maybe Manchester. A Schengen visa is not that hard to get for Russians. If a Siberian girl actually wants to visit Europe, she can buy a plane ticket, get a visa with a 1% refusal rate, and off she goes.

2. Even if she can't make it to the EU, she can make it to Moscow, which as far as amenities and lifestyle goes, can pass as a Western city. The type of girl that is willing to date a foreigner and speaks conversational English, has at least deep experience with the Western lifestyle.

3. Tinder and IG have a very strong presence in Siberia. As long as the girl can access a smartphone in this day of age, she's probably heard of IG and uses it. And yes, Siberians can afford smartphones: even Iphones. Plenty of IG thots from places like Omsk or Irkutsk.

3. McDonald's might be new or not exist yet, but that doesn't mean they don't have independently owned Western bars or fast food. Plus KFC and Burger King have a big presence in Siberia. Brands like Zara have at least 1 or 2 stores in every sizable Siberian city.

4. The traditional "untainted" girls? They are off limits as Barron said. They likely don't even speak English.

5. Not to mention that unlike in Moscow or St. Petersburg, you will deal with vatniks on a much more often basis. I shudder to think what happens when you, an obvious foreigner (East Asian I'm assuming), get confronted by a drunk vatnik accusing you of stealing his girl.

6. Eastern Siberia can be rather Sinophobic. A lot of the vatnik guys there fear Chinese taking over business, immigrating en masse, and stealing all their women. Granted this is extremely exaggerated if not straight up false, but trying to game in Siberia without Russian skills? The vatniks will see a confirmation of their fears and give you a hard time. The only way out is to study the language and work hard to understand provincial Russian culture, but with the "easy lays with naive girls relying on your exotic East Asian looks" mentality, this will prove too difficult.

7. You mention Vladivostok: Do you know that there are 10 flights a day between Seoul and Vladivostok? Heck there's even a nonstop flight to Taipei, Taiwan. Khabarovsk also has daily flights to Japan and Korea. This tells me that Siberian girls have seen plenty of Asian tourists and they themselves have likely been to Asia too.

8. Siberia is a lot more diverse than you think: Central Asian gasterbeiters are in cities like Novosibirsk, Vladivostok, and Krasnoyarsk. There's so many of them in Vladivostok that bus service was disrupted during Eid: Many of the bus drivers there are immigrants from Central Asia. Tons of Korean and Chinese tourists in Vladivostok and Irkutsk. Large numbers of Chinese and Vietnamese students at Novosibirsk State University.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 03:33 PM by Aquarius.)
06-19-2019 03:29 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Aquarius's post:
Tail Gunner, azulsombra, Rocha, reciproke, Downunder, Gopnik, traveler97, Brosemite, Handsome Creepy Eel
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Delete

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
06-19-2019 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ElChacal Offline
Male Feminist

Interesting thread, I've always wondered if these people are really such bullies/brutes like hollywood seem to portray them, or maybe some sort of agenda? I'm honestly asking because I have never been to these places, but every time I see it depicted in the western movies is always the same either they are bullies or complete animals, it makes you want to avoid those places like plague

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 11:09 PM by ElChacal.)
06-19-2019 10:59 PM
Heart Break Kid Offline
Wingman

Been planning on heading over there for a year now, but I wouldn't get my hopes up lol. Siberia is way different from Eastern Europe but I doubt the girls are not necessarily 'better' (most likely, never been but I can't imagine why they would be). They're probably just more conservative, but some might be too conservative for a non-russian to get to know.

I did some research as I was close to teaching English there and the logistics in some of these cities are pretty gloomy, and not a lot going on in terms of night life.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 11:24 PM by Heart Break Kid.)
06-19-2019 11:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heart Break Kid's post:
Elmore
Jungle Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

@ElChacal

Russia is one of the last remaining nations on earth that is fighting to stay mostly white, Christian and non-cucked...

hmmm I wonder why Hollywood propaganda and fake news from mainstream media portray Russia as evil, hmmmmmm what a mystery
06-20-2019 09:11 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Jungle's post:
solid, Elmore
Aquarius Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-19-2019 10:59 PM)ElChacal Wrote:  Interesting thread, I've always wondered if these people are really such bullies/brutes like hollywood seem to portray them, or maybe some sort of agenda? I'm honestly asking because I have never been to these places, but every time I see it depicted in the western movies is always the same either they are bullies or complete animals, it makes you want to avoid those places like plague

Russians overall are nice people. They're a bit cold/aloof at first, but once you break the ice, they're extremely friendly. However, stroke the anger of Russians at your own risk.

But keep in mind the OP isn't there because of a love of Russian culture. He's there to "bang naive girls using his Asian card", likely with no love of Russian culture whatsoever. He just wants hot, naive, easy white girls, period. This is why he has failed in Romania as its not that hard for girls to sniff through this mentality. Plus this mentality isn't something Russian men, or men anywhere who are not cucked out, will take lightly.

But given the type of guy who thinks "EE is over", he'll fail miserably with local Siberian girls before he gets into any possible confrontation with Russian guys.

It's 2019. You need skin in the game wherever you go. You travel to a country first and foremost because you like the culture and want to learn the language. And then the girls will follow as icing on the cake in your endeavors. A "white Philippines for Asian guys" doesn't exist. And white guys in Philippines for racking up notch counts aren't getting anywhere the best looking and best dressed Chinese or mestiza elite.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 01:03 PM by Aquarius.)
06-20-2019 12:49 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
ElChacal, ZAMSKI, traveler97, Brosemite
travolta Offline
Alpha Male

With the effort it takes to move to Siberia, learn Russian, break into a social circle and get laid, it's probably much easier to just build a social circle and get laid at home. It's a bit too much effort to move to Siberia just to get laid. Only go if you're interested in Siberian culture. As somebody else said, these girls will smell the desperation and know something is off.
06-20-2019 02:06 PM
reciproke Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

(06-20-2019 09:11 AM)Jungle Wrote:  @ElChacal

Russia is one of the last remaining nations on earth that is fighting to stay mostly white, Christian and non-cucked...

hmmm I wonder why Hollywood propaganda and fake news from mainstream media portray Russia as evil, hmmmmmm what a mystery

Russia has a massive immigrant Muslim population that can travel more or less freely from the Caucasus or the Stans. The cities are full of legal and illegal immigrants and it's a massive issue, every white Russian highly dislikes them but isn't able to do anything about it or connect the dots since this kind of "Nationalistic" thinking gets you on a list, too. I remember the cases of Nationalists that got arrested and imprisoned because of exactly these nationalistic sentiments being uttered on VK. Regardless of what your (western) media says about Russia, or what the carefully orchestrated patriotic image is her elites portray to you as some kind of hip counterculture - don't bite, it's not true. The opposition from the West is due to geopolitical reasons and the lack of LGBT-acceptance, since the Soviet Intellegentsia which is still alive in the mentality of the Government and People never adapted the subversive (((Frankfurt School))) of thoughts. But don't mistake it as the White Man's paradise.
06-20-2019 02:28 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like reciproke's post:
Aquarius, ElChacal, Handsome Creepy Eel
icrus Offline
Recovering Beta

Moscow is full of Central Asian migrants, hipsters, weirdos and everything else that you would never expect from a "White and Christian" nation like Russia. Russia has 15m Muslims FYI.

This myth is constantly being repeated in the little manosphere echo chamber but it doesn't make it any more true. If someone wants to wire me a tenner, I'll go out tomorrow and take 10 pics within 15mins that will make you think I'm in Brooklyn, not in Moscow.

And yes I've been to provincial Russia too. There are just as many freaks and hipsters there.

http://www.moscownightguide.com
06-20-2019 02:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like icrus's post:
Aquarius, Elmore, Gopnik, traveler97
Spaniard in Germany Offline
Game Denialist

You always never cease to surprise me. You might think that in some places, just because they are poor or religious, that somehow magically women are of different nature. Oh boy jahaajajajajhaha

In Iraq a quarter of a million dead
Howdya feel about being misled?
The number one surveillance state
Zero regulation and there’s no debate
06-20-2019 03:06 PM
Aquarius Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-20-2019 02:32 PM)icrus Wrote:  Moscow is full of Central Asian migrants, hipsters, weirdos and everything else that you would never expect from a "White and Christian" nation like Russia. Russia has 15m Muslims FYI.

This myth is constantly being repeated in the little manosphere echo chamber but it doesn't make it any more true. If someone wants to wire me a tenner, I'll go out tomorrow and take 10 pics within 15mins that will make you think I'm in Brooklyn, not in Moscow.

And yes I've been to provincial Russia too. There are just as many freaks and hipsters there.

From being a casual tourist in Moscow I'd say that roughly 15% of Moscow is nonwhite (largely Central Asian gasterbeiters), not to mention being bombarbed by Paris/Rome-levels of Chinese group tourism. With Russia moving to e-visas for Europeans by 2021, it won't be long before large-scale European tourism (especially Southern European) hits Moscow, in addition to the existing Chinese tourist hordes and Central Asian migrants.

While calling it Brooklyn is a stretch, the center of Moscow is very much SWPL like the central areas of major Western European cities. Everybody is stressed out from white collar bugmen jobs, drinking craft beer while decked out in Zara or H&M clothes thinking about their next vacation to Western Europe. It is, however, cleaner than most Western European cities and has no African loiterers or flamboyant displays of gayness.

On Arbat, the majority of advertisers wearing ridiculous outfits to tout business for the tourist shops are actually Africans, with the rest being Central Asians. About half of the Uber/Yandex Taxi drivers in Moscow are Central Asian. Fast food places like Mu-Mu are almost exclusively staffed by Central Asians.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 03:19 PM by Aquarius.)
06-20-2019 03:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
Brosemite
solid Offline
Game Denialist

(06-19-2019 04:43 AM)Elmore Wrote:  That said, if you speak Russian i'm sure you could do well there, and as i understand it's pretty cheap to live. But yeah, not for the faint hearted.

My experience has been that if you speak Russian then you will do well in all those 3 countries, no need to go all the way to Siberia for that lol.
06-20-2019 08:32 PM
WanderingFlame Offline
Male Feminist

I think it's great that you're trying new cultures and unexplored parts of the world, but you're being over-dramatic and definitely overthinking.

Anywhere in Russia is amazing. Moscow is amazing. 2nd tier cities are amazing (have spent a lot of time in both). Just make sure you're mostly there for Russia and not for the girls, otherwise you'll feel lost.
06-21-2019 01:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like WanderingFlame's post:
Aquarius, Elmore
Belgrano Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(06-20-2019 02:28 PM)reciproke Wrote:  this kind of "Nationalistic" thinking gets you on a list, too. I remember the cases of Nationalists that got arrested and imprisoned because of exactly these nationalistic sentiments being uttered on VK.

Russia is not a nation state, it's a federation.

The reason nationalism is viewed with suspicion is the very legitimate fear that it will lead to independence movements, breakaway republics, civil war and ultimately the end of Russia as we know it, due to significant losses of territory, resources and international influence.

One of the most important geostrategic goals of the United States is to start and support this process and ultimately break up the Russian Federation into smaller states.

Consequently the Russian government discourages nationalism and encourages patriotism instead, choosing to pursue a policy that has similarities with the American idea of "civic nationalism".
06-21-2019 05:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belgrano's post:
solid
Heart Break Kid Offline
Wingman

Russia is hardly a white paradise, and we're talking Siberia here - I wouldn't call those of native origins "white" and they make up a decent percentage of Sibera.
06-21-2019 06:03 AM
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

delete

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 10:22 AM by rudebwoy.)
06-21-2019 10:10 AM
Gopnik Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

By all means go there and report back but I'd be extremely surprised if you even get dates with semi decent girls.

In Siberia and the Russian far east you'll have zero exotic factor based on your looks. Not to mention the language and culture barrier.

Your best bet would be to go there to teach English for a few months and run social circle game.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 01:21 PM by Gopnik.)
06-21-2019 01:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gopnik's post:
Aquarius
TripleG Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Gopnik nailed it on the head. An A+ answer.
OP, there are plenty of stories and even second hand accounts of bigger/badder forum guys with Russian speaking skills failing in Siberia (we are talking places like Novosibirsk, Kazan etc.) World Cup officially ruined that region last year with visa free regime. there is no more such thing as exotic factor unless you are ready to hit the provinces.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 08:57 PM by TripleG.)
06-21-2019 08:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TripleG's post:
Aquarius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it a bad idea to travel to eastern europe during christmas time. olympustenay 1 392 07-14-2019 12:22 AM
Last Post: Barron
  Best cities in Eastern Europe today? ISTJ 2 769 07-07-2019 09:00 AM
Last Post: onetouchisultra
  YouTube: Bald and Bankrupt travels in Belarus and Eastern Europe RexImperator 58 8,249 07-04-2019 12:52 PM
Last Post: WanderingFlame