I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Countries for Christian Wives
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Countries for Christian Wives
In the west most people under 25 tend to be Christian in name only, To find a traditional Christian woman one must go abroad.

These are the Most Christian Countries

The Democratic Republic of Congo

The Democratic Republic of Congo is one of the largest countries in Africa and second largest in terms of having the most Christian population in Africa. Almost 95% of the country’s population is Christian. The faith of the population of the country is possibly from their time spent as a colony of Belgium.

Ethiopia
Being a small country with a small population, Ethiopia is one of those places which is considered to be the first ones to embrace Christianity as a religion. In other words, it can also be said that out of all the countries in the list, Ethiopia is one such country that has been Christian longer than anyone else.

Germany
The powerhouse of Europe, Germany, has been Christian for as long as it’s been German which contributes around more than 50 million of the world’s population as Christians. Germany has always been known to be the biggest supporters of the Catholic Church which itself attracts more than half of the country’s population towards Christianity. Even though, many Germans may have branched out, their faith to Christianity is still strong and today around 68.7% of them are Christians.

China
is that country which has the world’s 7th largest Christian population. Even though, China is also known as a country where about half of the country’s population is not defined with any religion (atheists), Christianity is still the largest religion in China.

Philippines
If we talk about Asia, Philippines is the top country where people have embraced Christianity as their religion.

Mexico
Mexico can be related the same way as with Philippines. Mexicans were those people who were new to the religion and converted massively to Christianity in big numbers.

Russia
Being a transcontinental country that has around 144 million people as its population, about 104 million of them are Christians which makes 72% of the country’s population

Usa,Brazil and Nigeria also make the list
06-20-2019 04:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Countries for Christian Wives
Average IQ of the Congo - 76.

Average IQ of Ethiopia - 69.

[Image: 101405-tumblr_ly5e24bRcD1r3y4i3.gif]
06-20-2019 05:48 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Elmore's post:
redbeard, semibaron, Graft, Simeon_Strangelight, j.jay.koi
azulsombra Offline
True Player

(06-20-2019 04:52 AM)Georgepithyou Wrote:  In the west most people under 25 tend to be Christian in name only, To find a traditional Christian woman one must go abroad.

The Democratic Republic of Congo is one of the largest countries in Africa and second largest in terms of having the most Christian population in Africa. Almost 95% of the country’s population is Christian. The faith of the population of the country is possibly from their time spent as a colony of Belgium.

Ethiopia
Being a small country with a small population, Ethiopia is one of those places which is considered to be the first ones to embrace Christianity as a religion. In other words, it can also be said that out of all the countries in the list, Ethiopia is one such country that has been Christian longer than anyone else.

Germany
The powerhouse of Europe, Germany, has been Christian for as long as it’s been German which contributes around more than 50 million of the world’s population as Christians. Germany has always been known to be the biggest supporters of the Catholic Church which itself attracts more than half of the country’s population towards Christianity. Even though, many Germans may have branched out, their faith to Christianity is still strong and today around 68.7% of them are Christians.

China
is that country which has the world’s 7th largest Christian population. Even though, China is also known as a country where about half of the country’s population is not defined with any religion (atheists), Christianity is still the largest religion in China.

Philippines
If we talk about Asia, Philippines is the top country where people have embraced Christianity as their religion.

Mexico
Mexico can be related the same way as with Philippines. Mexicans were those people who were new to the religion and converted massively to Christianity in big numbers.

Russia
Being a transcontinental country that has around 144 million people as its population, about 104 million of them are Christians which makes 72% of the country’s population

You left out Georgia and Armenia.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
06-20-2019 05:59 AM
JekyllAndHyde Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-20-2019 04:52 AM)Georgepithyou Wrote:  In the west most people under 25 tend to be Christian in name only, To find a traditional Christian woman one must go abroad.

Ethiopia

Germany

China

Philippines

Mexico

Russia

Have you discovered spousy paradise?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_marriage_market

06-20-2019 06:13 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JekyllAndHyde's post:
gework
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Yeah I forgot about Georgia and Armenia, Sadly I don't know much about those Countries besides the fact that Roosh is half Armenian
06-20-2019 07:09 AM
Beirut Offline
Alpha Male

Marry a christian syrian or iraqi and make up a bit for your governments sins.

Beirut
Budva
Belgrade
Tbilisi
Ayia Napa
Bodrum
Mamaia
06-20-2019 07:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beirut's post:
gework
Shifty Offline
Beta Orbiter

Why would a traditional christian wife marry a foreigner she doesn't know going on a "wife hunting" trip?
Seems bizarre to me, most girls who would actually do this are just looking for a green card or money.

If you actually wanted to do this I think you would have to move and form part of the community.
06-20-2019 09:02 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Shifty's post:
Kid Twist, BasketBounce, Elmore
N°6 Offline
True Player

South African Dutch Reformed - compatible with most US Protestants of pioneer ilk.

Syrian, Iraqi, Lebanese and Jordanian Christians.
06-20-2019 01:17 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
BasketBounce
BangBoy123 Away
Chubby Chaser

Armenian women are arguably the ugliest in the whole of Europe, but apparently they are loyal
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 01:55 PM by BangBoy123.)
06-20-2019 01:54 PM
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

... enter the Vice President of Armenia ...

[Image: arpine-hovhannisyan1.jpg]

Anyone have any more specific tips on Christian women from The Middle East?

I think your best bet is going to the villages. There is a big difference between EE village girls and city girls. EE city girls are still much better than Western girls, but they're glugged up on the droppings of Hollywood pedos. A lot of the more traditional or conservative things they say are quite thin. The attention span dropping spoils of The West are leaving them addled in various hamster wheels.

Currently meeting a girl well off the beaten track since I also share Roosh's ancestry. It's hammered the point home about attention. Westernised women have so many trinkets they can fill their lives with. The change in social norms have flooded the hotter ones with male attention. And where attention flows it becomes less valuable. When a girl is under traditional restraint her male attention is chopped right down so when she does get some it means a lot to her. And if you're talking about girls who are heading into their 20s with nothing more than a peck on the cheek they are very delicately sexually charged.

I was recently in Serbia in a small village and on Sunday there were a number of nice, nubile young girls heading to church to meet their grandparents (Catholic). This is a chasm from the older Hungaro-Croat who took me to a church as a show, but she's spent her 20s in major European cities. And a galaxy away from the Western women who think the church is the patriarchy.

Also village girls often have a quite elegance to them. They are comfortable in the fact they are women.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 06:25 PM by gework.)
06-20-2019 06:24 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like gework's post:
Tail Gunner, TripleG, BasketBounce, Elmore
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Western Sydney Australia specifically the suburb of Fairfield has a huge population of Christian arabs (assyrians and chaldeans). Top tier women usually. I didn't include iraq in my list though, probably not best to go down there due to terrorism.

I think detriot has a lot of Christian arabs too
06-20-2019 07:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Georgepithyou's post:
BasketBounce, gework
Tail Gunner Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(06-20-2019 05:48 AM)Elmore Wrote:  Average IQ of the Congo - 76.

Actually, women with low IQ's make perfect wives. I know that this is true . . . because I saw it on TV.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 08:54 PM by Tail Gunner.)
06-20-2019 08:53 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Tail Gunner's post:
gework, redbeard
ElChacal Offline
Male Feminist

China, germany? this thread is sarcasm right?
06-20-2019 09:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ElChacal's post:
azulsombra, Jungle
breizh Offline
Male Feminist

(06-20-2019 04:52 AM)Georgepithyou Wrote:  Ethiopia

There are 105 millions people in Ethiopia!
06-20-2019 09:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes breizh's post:
gework
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Please - the list should be led by:

+ Italy
+ Poland - still many many believing girls left - you can even go and find them in Christian camps - some hotties are around there as well
+ Russia, Belorus, Baltic states - the same
+ Korea - but then you would need one who comes to our place or remain an eternal outsider in Korea

Exceptions of smart ethical religious women exist everywhere, but not in large numbers - putting Ethopia or Germany on that list is ridiculous for many reasons. 50% of European priests come from Poland - you think that Germany has more Christian women than them?

And while the Italian women have a more lukewarm perception of Christianity - they still are on average more conservative, stand for family values, want a Red Pill strong man in the house.

Obviously countries like Armenia, Macedonia are also good picks.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 12:41 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
06-21-2019 12:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Tail Gunner, gework
BasketBounce Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-20-2019 06:24 PM)gework Wrote:  ... enter the Vice President of Armenia ...

[Image: arpine-hovhannisyan1.jpg]

Anyone have any more specific tips on Christian women from The Middle East?

Yo, where can I find a girl that looks like that in the US? If she has curves in the right spots, that’s 9.5 for me, got damn...

Might have to make a trip out to Detroit or Little Armenia if the Arabs are producing women like this!
06-21-2019 07:48 AM
BangBoy123 Away
Chubby Chaser

Even better still, jump on a plane to get them at source!

BTW who is this woman?, the VP of Armenia position hasn't existed since 1996

Edit: Arpine Hovhannisyan. VP of The National Assembly

Odd for an Armenian to have blue eyes
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 10:14 AM by BangBoy123.)
06-21-2019 09:59 AM
BangBoy123 Away
Chubby Chaser

Just saw this, one of the good things about Georgia for love tourists was a smattering of Russian women, won't be many now

https://www.rt.com/news/462421-putin-ban...s-georgia/
06-21-2019 02:17 PM
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Most young Italians and Poles are Christian in name only, It's more of a cultural thing. They may go church but they still get pumped and dumped and tatted up.
06-21-2019 07:32 PM
traveler97 Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-21-2019 12:41 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  [...]
And while the Italian women have a more lukewarm perception of Christianity - they still are on average more conservative, stand for family values, want a Red Pill strong man in the house.
[...]

As an Italian, I can say most of Italian girls just want your bucks ($$$).
My advice is to never ever marry one of them, and if you're so fool to do that, make pre-marital contract if in your country is legal, or if it's not possible, be like a destitute for your own government, with hidden money somewhere.
You'll thank me later.

The biggest mistake foreigners do is considering Italian girls like other Western girls, while you need to deal with them like you're dealing with the worst Ukrainian scammer on earth.

Of course there are normal girls too, but they're a minority and they end up marry in their late 20s the guy they're in a relationship since 16 or 17 y.o.

References:
Experience and dozens and dozens of marriages ended in a really bad way for the husband, with her after the divorce taking the children, the house and 50% of his monthly paid, with him living somewhere else.
06-21-2019 10:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes traveler97's post:
Kid Twist
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

(06-20-2019 01:54 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  Armenian women are arguably the ugliest in the whole of Europe, but apparently they are loyal

An Azeri emerges.
06-22-2019 07:11 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Janardan, Jungle
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

(06-21-2019 09:59 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  Odd for an Armenian to have blue eyes

It's not at all odd. Armenians are an Aryan people, of similar stock to the ancient Persians. The saying in Armenia for a child with blue eyes it 'they have Lake Van in their eyes'. It's pretty common.
06-22-2019 07:14 AM
SeaFM Offline
Wingman

(06-20-2019 08:53 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  
(06-20-2019 05:48 AM)Elmore Wrote:  Average IQ of the Congo - 76.

Actually, women with low IQ's make perfect wives. I know that this is true . . . because I saw it on TV.

I’m gonna marry some jungle bitch with a bone in her nose called Umfufu.
06-23-2019 03:54 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-21-2019 10:04 PM)traveler97 Wrote:  
(06-21-2019 12:41 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  [...]
[...]

As an Italian, I can say most of Italian girls just want your bucks ($$$).
My advice is to never ever marry one of them, and if you're so fool to do that, make pre-marital contract if in your country is legal, or if it's not possible, be like a destitute for your own government, with hidden money somewhere.
You'll thank me later.

The biggest mistake foreigners do is considering Italian girls like other Western girls, while you need to deal with them like you're dealing with the worst Ukrainian scammer on earth.

Of course there are normal girls too, but they're a minority and they end up marry in their late 20s the guy they're in a relationship since 16 or 17 y.o.

References:
Experience and dozens and dozens of marriages ended in a really bad way for the husband, with her after the divorce taking the children, the house and 50% of his monthly paid, with him living somewhere else.

It worked for this guy:

[Image: pewdiepie-and-girlfriend-marzia-bisognin...held-0.jpg]

All you had to do was to find a 17yo virgin or near-virgin and make tens of millions of dollars.
06-23-2019 04:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
redbeard
Pollito Rico Offline
Male Feminist

Thank you for the good advice Traveler97. It is pretty much the same in modern Western Civilized (White) countries.
This thread is kinda wierd.. China, Deutschland...The Democractic Republic of The Congo.....

Misinformation. Disinformation. ....Who knows..

What about cultural values, morals, traditions?...et cetera
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019 05:35 PM by Pollito Rico.)
06-23-2019 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Discussion on The Best Countries for Black Wives whitewashedblackguy 59 3,219 07-11-2019 11:28 PM
Last Post: thedarkknight
  Mount Athos, Greece-- Literally Christian Patriarchy in Action (No women allowed!) Dragan 8 2,517 04-03-2018 11:42 AM
Last Post: Dragan
Smile Why are DEFCOCK II countries harder than DEFCOCK III countries? Jesus Christ 5 6,360 12-05-2015 05:04 AM
Last Post: Jesus Christ