I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Brexit voting town gets a GlobHomo modern art punishment beating
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Brexit voting town gets a GlobHomo modern art punishment beating
If ever you want to see a) the contempt that the modern Left have for traditional towns and peoples of Britain, and b) the sheer demonic depravity of what passes as modern art, here it is. Desecrating both the town, and even worse the parks of Leeds and Wakefield, all thanks to taxpayer money. Utter cultural degeneracy.

06-24-2019 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Elmore's post:
Teedub, Handsome Creepy Eel, TooFineAPoint, BBinger, Tactician, Latan, Reaper, rotekz, Salinger, DJ-Matt, gework
Teedub Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Brexit voting town gets a GlobHomo modern art punishment beating
Truly god awful. How is that art?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
06-24-2019 02:50 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Teedub's post:
Elmore, RedKurrant, Richard Turpin
Manbeline Online
Chubby Chaser

I look forward to its ruining by whoever is man enough to do it.
06-24-2019 02:59 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Manbeline's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Elmore, BBinger, Tactician, MusicForThePiano, Latan, infowarrior1, aeroektar, Emperor Constantine, DJ-Matt
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

Made me genuiney angry tbh. It's utter vandalism. There's old dears and old boys who probably live in shitty accomodation and like to take a stroll in that park, read the paper and just enjoy the natural beauty, and these degenerate wankers have just rubbed their noses in the degeneracy and cultural rot of that art. It's bullying, it's ugly & it should be fucking dynamited.
06-24-2019 03:41 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Elmore's post:
TooFineAPoint, Teedub, BBinger, Tactician, Richard Turpin, MusicForThePiano, rpg, Sankt Michael, infowarrior1, aeroektar, ilostabet, Reaper, Emperor Constantine, DJ-Matt, Tytalus
Sword and Board Offline
Game Denialist

It would be a shame if some men took to vandalizing these works of "art" in the weeee hours of the night in protest.
06-25-2019 06:04 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sword and Board's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, Salinger, DJ-Matt
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

Kill it with fire.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
06-25-2019 06:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
TooFineAPoint, Richard Turpin
MusicForThePiano Offline
Beta Orbiter

I'd personally sculpt statues of Lionheart and Longshanks for that park as replacements for when these turds come crumbling down, got to remind the Brits of their ferociousness buried under all the estrogen in their blood.
06-25-2019 07:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MusicForThePiano's post:
Richard Turpin
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Obviously that is an example of Satanic art.

I like some modern art - the materials and creativity, but the main brunt is dominated by the globohomos.

It could encompass marvelous beauty, but that is too "conventional" for them.

[Image: chihuly-garden-exhibition-new-york-botan...rden-2.jpg]

Chihuly made it despite the Satanic lobby in the art world, because even corporations like pretty things in thier lobbies - most others are not so lucky.

Unfortunately so many of the modern artists have to have the right "message", be activists than represent beauty and the divine.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 12:59 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
06-26-2019 12:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
DamienCasanova, Laner
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-25-2019 06:04 AM)Sword and Board Wrote:  It would be a shame if some men took to vandalizing these works of "art" in the weeee hours of the night in protest.

Good luck with that in the most surveilled country in the world...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 03:37 PM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
06-26-2019 03:35 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
BBinger, Sword and Board, Richard Turpin
Sword and Board Offline
Game Denialist

(06-26-2019 03:35 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 06:04 AM)Sword and Board Wrote:  It would be a shame if some men took to vandalizing these works of "art" in the weeee hours of the night in protest.

True, it is a big deterring and demoralizing factor this 1984 police state business. I guess that's the point.
An organized flash mob concealed in hoodies and masks could do a lot of protesting and be out of there in minutes though. If only the people could be motivated the same way they are for their football clubs.
06-27-2019 06:14 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sword and Board's post:
Richard Turpin, Handsome Creepy Eel
Matsufubu Offline
Alpha Male

You are right, but with balaclavas/masks, hoods up and gloves donned out of shot (yes, most areas actually don't have cameras on them), run in with hammers, crowbars maybe a hacksaw or even an angle grinder, two minutes later no more stupid 'art'. Most CCTV is shit quality and the police don't have the resources to investigate fully without a smoking gun left for them. In a completely unrelated bit of news, Lidl have angle grinders for sale for £30 at the minute.

Not that I am advocating for such actions, of course! Merely thinking the problem through!
06-27-2019 04:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Elmore
roberto Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(06-27-2019 04:01 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

You are right, but with balaclavas/masks, hoods up and gloves donned out of shot (yes, most areas actually don't have cameras on them), run in with hammers, crowbars maybe a hacksaw or even an angle grinder, two minutes later no more stupid 'art'. Most CCTV is shit quality and the police don't have the resources to investigate fully without a smoking gun left for them. In a completely unrelated bit of news, Lidl have angle grinders for sale for £30 at the minute.

Not that I am advocating for such actions, of course! Merely thinking the problem through!

You'd need either a battery or a petrol angle grinder though...

Probably much easier to 'borrow' a telehandler from a nearby building site.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
06-30-2019 03:33 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like roberto's post:
Elmore, Handsome Creepy Eel
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

(06-27-2019 04:01 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

If that was my town i would absolutely hypothetically imagine doing that.
06-30-2019 01:43 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Sword and Board, Matsufubu
Sword and Board Offline
Game Denialist

Doesn't even have to be significantly destroyed. A few bricks thrown a splash of paint or spray can. Just something to show some defiance and that our spirit is not crushed yet. Something that could create a ripple in the matrix so to speak and cause any not yet fully NPC programmed public to say "Hey you know what, this isn't right, people are angry, we shouldn't be accepting this."

All hypothetically ofcourse.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 03:51 AM by Sword and Board.)
07-01-2019 03:50 AM
ilostabet Offline
Chubby Chaser

My brother in law is dating an 'artistic' chick that works in an 'art' gallery. Yesterday after lunch we went for a smoke in the woods and at some point we found a weird collection of rocks and pencils in a forest clearance. He joked this could be something out of his girlfriends 'gallery'. He wasn't joking.

He showed me some pictures from the latest exhibition and it was as bad or worse than those rocks and pencils - one of the 'pieces' displayed at the gallery was nothing more than scattered pieces of rusty metal. That shit was being sold for 6K+ euros. And turns out people buy it - not even to display it, but just to brag to other rich idiots that they bought an [insert pretentious 'artist' name here]. So much so that recently one of the 'artists' was caught reselling some piece that he had sold earlier for 20K because the guy who originally paid for it did not even bother to pick it up. When he saw it again, a few years later, he was like 'wait, didn't I buy this?' - indeed he had. For twenty thousand euros.

As someone who regards Art above most human endeavors, this perversion really gets me angry.

«Spring brings cherry blossoms to comfort you, the summer stars, the harvest moon in fall, and the powdered snow in winter. All of these things, and the promise of them, is what makes sake taste so good. If the taste is bad, it comes from you.»

Seijuro Hiko
07-01-2019 04:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ilostabet's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Lost in Transfiguration Offline
Banned

It would be pretty funny if this work was funded by the EU given their inclination towards promoting in elevating the degenerate in the cultural and artistic spheres.

The media/elites class in London is openly contemptuous of people outside the city, many of whom are working-class and were against Brexit. For them the obvious answer is that they must be racist.

^^ I have no idea why the modern art movement is able to sell so much of its art much of it with questionable artistic aesthetic value but state funding of the arts in Europe does play a role. The only thing worse then the modern art movement is performance art--I saw something were some chick was pushing an egg out of her private parts. There was another artwork very famous that happened in New York where the artist just sat at a table and looked at people in the room. And then there was Shia LaBeouf, who with some collaborators put up a web camera outside in New York city and people chanted into it "he will not divide us" to protest Donald Trump. It was a good thing it was shut down so quickly.
07-02-2019 01:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lost in Transfiguration's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Navy Pilot Draws Giant Penis Over Washington Town RIslander 37 8,000 11-18-2017 09:29 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Woman lies about having, beating terminal brain cancer, blames her mother Grange 42 19,665 11-11-2017 07:25 PM
Last Post: Conscious Pirate
  In Observance of Brexit 1776 CaptainChardonnay 13 6,313 07-04-2017 08:38 PM
Last Post: IveBeenFramed