I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Australian nationalism - misconceptions about Australia history
PixelFree Offline
Beta Orbiter

Thumbs Up Australian nationalism - misconceptions about Australia history
In another thread I've read some misconceptions about Australia. I started to write a response in that one but it's really off topic so I thought I'd start a new one.

Some of the comments were things like 'Australian nationalism doesn't make sense' and 'we're all a mix anyway' and that type of thing.

Most of this misinformation comes from the globohomo agenda. 'We were a nation of immigrants' and so on... it's a partial truth.

Here is some information to clear things up for anyone who cares to know:

- For better or worse, Australia (the nation, not the land mass) was originally founded as a white enthostate. It's written in our constitution. They don't teach in schools anymore, and the little mention of it you can find it buried on page 10 of Google under articles about how 'racist' it is.

- A common globohomo argument is that Australia was 'stolen'. Yes, the land Australia was built upon was some combination of stolen/conquered/bought (either fairly or unfairly), but I'd argue a country is much more than a piece of dirt. 'Australia' has a political system, a financial system, a legal system, road/water/telco/gas/electricity infrastructure, an educational system (all based on the British systems) as well as customs and traditions like bush dancing, foods and so on (albeit a very young one at only 2 centuries old).

- In my experience most Aussies very much like Aboriginal people (who we also regard as Aussies, perhaps even moreso being the original Aussies, and as brothers and sisters). Most Aussies want to do whatever they can preserve Aboriginal culture, genuinely improve their living conditions and social harmony between us all. Aboriginal culture is very unique in being the oldest continuous living culture in the world - the wisdom keepers - our link to common past.

- In our original national anthem (until they removed it) were words to the effect of 'this land is full of English, Irish and Scottish people' (From England soil and Fatherland, Scotia and Erin fair). Our anthem was the English 'God save the Queen' song until 1984. It also had a few references to 'Britannia rules the waves' (back when England has the worlds best navy) and how we are 'Britannia's sons', etc. Another interesting side note was changing 'Australian sons let us rejoice' to 'Australian's let us all rejoice' to make it more gender neutral.

- For most of Australia's history (again the nation, not the land mass - i.e. 1788 until say 1950), Australia was 95%+ the made up of the people of Great Britain and Ireland (back when all of Ireland was part of the UK, i.e. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, before the Republic of Ireland became Independent in 1916). Of course, there were small populations of other peoples (Germans, Chinese, etc) but it was mostly England/Ireland/Scotland for around 150-200 years. During this time some people argue a new 'ethnicity' was created - 'Australian', a mix of the three. Even though by today's standards they are all quite similar, it took almost a good 2 centuries for everyone to mix and integrate fully (there was self-segregation and also religious differences -Protestant/Catholic/Presbyterian).

- It wasn't until the post WW2 period of the 40's/50's/60's when Australia received a large wave of 'other' European immigration (Italian, Greek, etc) in a big way, and then the Vietnamese wave in the 70's-80's (post Vietnam war), Chinese wave (and Asia in general) in the 80's-90's, the Indian wave mostly came from say 2005 until today (457 visas), and now it's Africans (Somalian/Sudanese/other refugees) in the last 5 maybe 10 years. Of course there are many other ethnic groups and these are only rough timeframes, you can +/-10 years on each.

- Whilst Australia was originally a convict settlement, a dumping ground for Englands over-populated cities and prisons, some of these 'crimes' included things like wearing traditional family tartans, speaking in Gaelic (Irish/Scottish), traditional dancing and illegal protests. There are stories of some cases where they'd just need an accountant in the colony so they'd imprison an accountant. I'm unsure exactly how many of these 'non-crimes' made up the total convict population, I'm sure there were also plenty of actual crimes in there as well. There was an element of land grab from the Irish peoples as well, which is probably influenced the Easter Uprising of 1916 (whilst England was busy with WW1). It's hard to separate fact from fiction on this one (a common folk story is the 'stole a loaf of bread for their starving family') - but it's inaccurate to say we were all a bunch of thieves and murders.

- Only about 10-15% of Australians have any ancestral link to the convicts. Most came here as settlers and built a country out of nothing in the middle of nowhere in extremely harsh conditions. Steel and the building materials would take months by ship to arrive and so on. Our cities now consistently rank in the top 10 living cities list world wide, we usually have 4, sometimes 5 in the top 10 - we have much to be proud of.

- 1,000,000 out of 7,000,000 Australians were involved in WW2. That's 1 in 7 people fighting and defending our country (and Britain/Europe). Crazy.

Anyway, just sharing these little known facts.

Happy to discuss / debate / be convinced I'm wrong.

To close, The Great Emu War was pretty amusing to anyone who hasn't heard of it before.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 06:23 AM by PixelFree.)
06-27-2019 06:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 23 users Like PixelFree's post:
Richard Turpin, Yatagan, Speculation, Syberpunk, Pangloss, Matsufubu, Uprising, Hephaestus, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Ouroboros, Huxley Badkin, KnjazMihailo, Benoit, Jungle, SupaDorkLooza, Handsome Creepy Eel, Dusty, eL-JJ, Simeon_Strangelight, TheBowery, frankyferter, Barron
Richard Turpin Offline
Wingman

RE: Australian nationalism - misconceptions about Australia history
Some great info there, and I look forward to learning more. Slightly off-topic, but your post is serendipitous to me as I've just been chatting with someone who informed me (to my astonishment) that the indigenous people of New Zealand, the Maori, only arrived there around the year 1300!! That's like, 'only yesterday' historically speaking! Yet they are considered indigenous! Yet, I as a Brit can trace my family tree back almost as far as that (all Scots, Irish, Northern) and yet I'm expected to accept that anyone who steps off a boat here is as British as I am!? That there aren't any indigenous Brits?!

EDIT: Just read about that Emu War! Yeah, pretty crazy stuff! Never heard of it previously.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 06:47 AM by Richard Turpin.)
06-27-2019 06:45 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like Richard Turpin's post:
PixelFree, Syberpunk, Pangloss, Matsufubu, Uprising, Hephaestus, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, KnjazMihailo, MusicForThePiano, Huxley Badkin, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel
PixelFree Offline
Beta Orbiter

Yes - absolutely. The Maori genocided the Moriori, a smaller (cold weather) islander-type Polynesian people before them. Well, there are around 700 left, but basically all gone.

Also, they didn't just genocide them - they ate them.

This reminds me of something I watched on YouTube once. It is a channel called Alternative Histories or something like that (things like 'what if Hitler won the war' and analyses several likely scenarios).

Anyway, one of the episode was 'what is the English didn't land and settle in Australia?'. The likely scenarios were that either Australia would be like another Africa today (war, famine, suffering, Rwandan-like situations, dictators) or the Chinese/Japanese/Indo's would have invaded and (probably would have) completely wiped out the Aboriginals. Not a nice thought, but yeah, makes sense to me.

Lucky it was us 'evil white people' instead. Sure, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows but it's better than those two scenarios surely.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 07:19 AM by PixelFree.)
06-27-2019 07:18 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like PixelFree's post:
Syberpunk, Elmore, CynicalContrarian, 911, Matsufubu, Uprising, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, KnjazMihailo, Benoit, Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel, Barron
Syberpunk Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I always used to laugh (and be a little sad) at the stories of Irish people being rounded up for petty crimes like stealing an apple and being thrown to the other end of the world.

Talk about life taking you on a tangent or a road not expected.
06-27-2019 07:46 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Syberpunk's post:
Richard Turpin, Uprising, KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

(06-27-2019 07:46 AM)Syberpunk Wrote:  I always used to laugh (and be a little sad) at the stories of Irish people being rounded up for petty crimes like stealing an apple and being thrown to the other end of the world.

Fact is Ireland had an unsustainable rural poor population after the Potato Famine. The crop failed because a blight which mutated and meant the support it had once provided would not come back. Which is one of the reasons after the 3rd or 4th year of failure the British massively brought down the aid for Ireland packages. They wanted the population to leave for the colonies at that point, because the alternative was perpetual support, and Britain was also suffering with the same blight (tho due to better agriculture, didnt ahve all their potatoes in one basket)...

So policies like 'shipping to the colonies' for minor crimes (normally a bit more than an apple, but still), became a way of getting the Irish off what effectively was proto-welfare...
06-27-2019 08:11 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Elmore's post:
Syberpunk, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel
PixelFree Offline
Beta Orbiter

The Irish response to this was that it was the English that insisted they grow just the one variety of potato, which made the blight/famine worse.

Unsure how that all works or how accurate it is.
06-27-2019 08:26 AM
Syberpunk Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(06-27-2019 08:11 AM)Elmore Wrote:  
(06-27-2019 07:46 AM)Syberpunk Wrote:  I always used to laugh (and be a little sad) at the stories of Irish people being rounded up for petty crimes like stealing an apple and being thrown to the other end of the world.

Fact is Ireland had an unsustainable rural poor population after the Potato Famine. The crop failed because a blight which mutated and meant the support it had once provided would not come back. Which is one of the reasons after the 3rd or 4th year of failure the British massively brought down the aid for Ireland packages. They wanted the population to leave for the colonies at that point, because the alternative was perpetual support, and Britain was also suffering with the same blight (tho due to better agriculture, didnt ahve all their potatoes in one basket)...

So policies like 'shipping to the colonies' for minor crimes (normally a bit more than an apple, but still), became a way of getting the Irish off what effectively was proto-welfare...

As an aside:

Interesting fact is that tea with milk which is now the drink of choice here in Ireland was introduced to famine survivors as way of making their bellies feel somewhat full and ward off hunger somewhat and placate them, became seen as a meal, when it in fact the tannins were only heavily blocking whatever absorption of nutrients from the meager food they were managing to scrounge for, making them even more malnourished. Tragic, and we're still addicted!

Prior to the Great Famine of the 1840's, tea was non-existent here essentially.

Our population is still beneath 8 million figure (North and South today), prior to it as well.

Then you got the eruption of Krakatoa in the same decade lowering temperatures worldwide and the substantive evidence that there was plenty of healthy potatoes being grown, but the farmers picking never the sight of them on a plate.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 12:52 PM by Syberpunk.)
06-27-2019 12:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Syberpunk's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel
911 Offline
International Playboy

(06-27-2019 08:11 AM)Elmore Wrote:  

Yeah sure, the potato "famine" just happened, and the Irish are just dumb farmers and a people that has to be helped by its benevolent British overlords or else they would starve...smh.

λ ό γ ο ς
06-27-2019 02:36 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like 911's post:
BBinger, KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel, PixelFree
911 Offline
International Playboy

(06-27-2019 08:26 AM)PixelFree Wrote:  The Irish response to this was that it was the English that insisted they grow just the one variety of potato, which made the blight/famine worse.

Unsure how that all works or how accurate it is.

The Irish "Famine" was a planned genocide. It's not the only time the Brits (more specifically their masonic leaders) genocided other Europeans, see the Boers, and postwar Germany where along with Eisenhower they implemented the Morgenthau plan and starved millions of Germans in a network of 50 concentration camps.

On an interesting sidenote, the Beatles' I Am the Walrus was a masonic celebration of the Boer and Irish massacres.

--------------------------------

On the Maori genocide of their Moriori cousins, these people were savages who should be grateful they were elevated to Christianity:

Quote:A Moriori survivor recalled : "[The Māori] commenced to kill us like sheep.... [We] were terrified, fled to the bush, concealed ourselves in holes underground, and in any place to escape our enemies. It was of no avail; we were discovered and killed – men, women and children indiscriminately." A Māori conqueror explained, "We took possession... in accordance with our customs and we caught all the people. Not one escaped....." [34] The invaders ritually killed some 10% of the population, a ritual that included staking out women and children on the beach and leaving them to die in great pain over several days.[35]

During the following enslavement the Māori invaders forbade the speaking of the Moriori language. They forced Moriori to desecrate their sacred sites by urinating and defecating on them.[35] Moriori were forbidden to marry Moriori or Māori, or to have children with each other. Which was different from the customary form of slavery practiced on mainland New Zealand.[36] However, many Moriori women had children by their Māori masters. A small number of Moriori women eventually married either Māori or European men. Some were taken from the Chathams and never returned. In 1842 a small party of Māori and their Moriori slaves migrated to the subantarctic Auckland Islands, surviving for some 20 years on sealing and flax growing.[37] Only 101 Moriori out of a population of about 2,000 were left alive by 1862.[38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori#In...80%931868)

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 02:47 PM by 911.)
06-27-2019 02:40 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like 911's post:
Richard Turpin, Matsufubu, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, KnjazMihailo, Jungle, Handsome Creepy Eel, PixelFree
Uprising Offline
Recovering Beta

OP this is a good post. But good luck convincing anybody of non-European descent of any of this, even the "red pilled" or "conservative" ones.

The percentage of them who can look at the world wide immigration patterns without getting into an uproar about it are probably 0.01%.

1. China - Worlds biggest ethno-state

2. India - Worlds biggest racial-state (yeah lots of different ethnicities, negligible whites or blacks there though)

3. Pakistan - Military on the border with India making sure Indians do not cross the border, and vice versa

4. Middle East/Central Asia: Islamic-states with many of them making that clear with "The Islamic Republic of.........." in their countries official names

5. Southeast Asia: Negligible white population, almost non-existent black population

6. Northern Africa: All Islamic states, no plans to import more Christians

7. Sub Sahara Africa: Kicked out all the Europeans post Colonialism, turned into shitholes, now flooding to the very same people whom they kicked out a mere half century before

8. Latin America: Majority European in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, not under any demographic decline that would cause them to become minorities there

9. Rest of Latin American Countries: Majority Mestizo, not under any risk of demographic decline that would see them become minorities in those regions

10. Brazil: Maybe the world's biggest example of massive immigration and multiculturalism. End results remain to be seen.

11. Japan - Ethno-state

12. Both Koreas - Ethno-states

13. Indonesia - Negligible white or black populations

14. Germany, France, Belgium, England, Austria, America, The Netherlands, Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, Australia: Europeans expected to become minorities in all of these regions by 2100, meaning because of the European Union other EU member states are likely to become minority European as well with the freedom of movement.

15. Turkey - Majority Turk, no risk of becoming minorities demographically

16. Russia: Declining Russian population, very real threat of Russians becoming minorities in Russia or Christianity becoming a minority religion there at some point in the future

Did I miss something here?

Brazil is the only country in the world who is multicultural/multi-ethnic to the extent that they are. All other countries are basically ethno-states, religious-states, or racial-states.

Outside of Brazil, only countries in largely Western Europe and The Anglosphere face such stark demographic changes.

With the exception of Brazil, it's clear that immigration is a one way street.

Where are all these non-European immigrants, who have been in The West since post World War Two, actively lobbying or promoting the massive immigration of European peoples into their lands so that we can build our demographic levels up to that of the natives and take over positions of power in politics, culture and economics over there?

Why isn't that being promoted by all these non-Europeans who live in The West?

Non-Europeans are not going to fight for European peoples rights to massively immigrate into their ancestral homelands to have equal opportunities that the natives have in those lands.

However, non-Europeans will fight for non-European peoples rights to massively immigrate into The West to have equal opportunities that the natives have in those lands.

Think about those last two sentences one more time.
06-27-2019 04:36 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Uprising's post:
BBinger, MusicForThePiano, Syberpunk, KnjazMihailo, Richard Turpin, Handsome Creepy Eel, Once Was Not, GT777733, PixelFree
RWIsrael Offline
Recovering Beta

Delete
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 04:42 PM by RWIsrael.)
06-27-2019 04:41 PM
Bluey Offline
Chubby Chaser

Effectively Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane are cities in Australia, but not Australian cities at this point. When you've got people like a girl at my work (early 20's, born here) declaring they're Greek rather than Aussie, it's fairly safe to say the "multicultural" experiment is a dismal failure, no matter how much it's trumped.

I think there's still a very strong feeling of nationalism for Aussies, as the Crunulla riots showed. That scared the crap out of the "elites" at the time. The biggest problem is that all the major parties are on board the immigration driving growth. One nation is the only decent sized party addressing it at all, and they've been vilified for 20 years as a party for racists.

As a side note, there are ethnic Chinese who have been here before federation, including people like Billy Sing, as well as Afghans who interbred with the local Aboriginal population. Pixelfree is correct though, that the Australian nation is very much on UK decent.

Having said that, I believe that most of the people who have moved here will move on when things go south. The Chinese will move back when it's no longer viewed as safe, as will most of the Indians. Probably an even split on the African blacks getting exterminated or booted out (the Somali and Sudanese have tainted any African). It's past the point where immigrants are able to assimilate, they can go about their lives and never meet an Aussie in several of the major cities.

There's been quite a few posts on RVF I've read that echo many of the feelings I have about it all, not just from Aussies. Honestly, I was talking to a family friend last weekend and hit on the idea that whatever Australian culture was it's been hollowed out and people don't know what their values are any more. They've got reality staring them in the face, but what's been pushed for society at large is so different they can't reconcile it.

Probably a year ago now I came to the conclusion I don't have a future here as an Australian straight white male, my nation, all the values I grew up with, and that the politicians appeal to are no longer the values of Australia. My roots are here, right back to my great grandparents, with the exception of one grandfather.

Not really sure how to end this post, or really nail down exactly what I think about it all. Pretty black about it all at the moment to be honest.
06-28-2019 02:53 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Bluey's post:
Sword and Board, Leonard D Neubache, CynicalContrarian, Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Pangloss, KnjazMihailo, PixelFree
Sword and Board Offline
Beta Orbiter

On the surface Australia seems like a great place with its natural wonders, good weather, decent health care and relative safety underpinned by a stable economy.

Dig deeper and you will find its a cultural and spiritual wasteland in its cities. A brothel for globohomo. A shiny Starbucks that appears nice, modern and clean but is ideologically rotten as the teeth of those that consume its sugary drinks.

Baby boomer and contemporary Anglo generations browbeat into submission and indoctrinated with "new-think". White groups taught shame and self hate having no loyalty to each other. More often than not animosity. Feminism running rampant, an education system militantly left. Growing special interest and victim groups continuously sucking for more milk from the white teet.

Immigration is generally different tribes coming to "get theirs" and only invested in their communities....I don't blame them.... its the how do we screw over the locals mindset whilst the left, the shecklebergs and virtue signallers cheer them on that leaves a bitter taste. Zio-worshipping sell-out leadership all too willing to offer us like lambs to the slaughter whilst telling us its great with a shit eating smile on their face.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Australia anymore. Its lost and was never really ours to begin with. I have family roots in Europe. I care about homelands for white people. Everyone is allowed to embrace and celebrate a homeland and protect their unique culture and independence except Europeans. Globohomo wont stop its tyranny once its eradicated the European, Some folks should think about that.
06-28-2019 04:14 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sword and Board's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Pangloss, KnjazMihailo, PixelFree
Yatagan Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

The whole "nation of immigrants" spiel is complete bullshit when it comes to the U.S. as well. Much like Australia, it was a nation of settlers and pioneers that greatly restricted immigration at various points. The British isles colonists didn't "immigrate" to become sioux, cherooke,etc for crying out loud.
06-28-2019 03:06 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Yatagan's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Syberpunk, Benoit, KnjazMihailo
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
06-28-2019 03:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Definition of Immigrants -

a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.
"they found it difficult to expel illegal immigrants"
synonyms: newcomer, settler, incomer, new arrival, migrant, emigrant; nonnative, foreigner, foreign national, alien, outsider, stranger; naturalized citizen, expatriate; informalexpat
"the country traditionally welcomes immigrants"

Our New Blog:

06-28-2019 03:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bk19xsa Offline
Beta Orbiter

Currently the cricket world cup is going on in UK. It is shameful how many British citizens support their ancestral nation teams. Especially the Indians and Pakistanis. To some extent the Bangladeshis and Afghans too. Some of them are even second or third generation UK nationals and yet they will wear colors of Indian or Pakistani national teams as well as wave their flags.

I saw the same thing in Australian cricket stadiums the last world cup in 2015 or whenever India or Pakistan tour Australia.

If you are carrying the passport of the country you are living in, regardless of where you were born or where your ancestral home is, then you should support your adopted home. Otherwise you are not being loyal to your passport country.

The counter argument is that it is only a sport. Fine, I would agree with that if you genuinely love the sport and have been following the sport for ages. Chances are this kind of fan would support the national team that plays the best and not support a team just for nationalistic pride. Many well educated sport fans are like that. They will understand the bad things about their nation for a particular sport and if there is another country that is playing well then they would support it but not blatantly or as a zealot.

However, most of these Indian-Pakistani flag waving Britishers/Aussies don't follow the sport much except when it comes to world cups where they can show their fake jignoism. It also shows how much they really care about UK/Australia and if ever they are integrated.They are just selfishly using these countries so that they can gain the good things these countries have to offer and in their hearts they are still Indian or Pakistani.

Imagine the other way around. A good number of Europeans adopt India as home, gain citizenship and live for few generations there(I know, not going to happen but just for the sake of argument). On matchday they come wearing English/Aussie colors to the Indian stadiums, blatantly supporting their former nations. The amount of uproar that will take place in India and even worldwide will be never before seen.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019 04:08 PM by bk19xsa.)
06-28-2019 04:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like bk19xsa's post:
Hephaestus, PixelFree
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

(06-27-2019 07:18 AM)PixelFree Wrote:  Yes - absolutely. The Maori genocided the Moriori, a smaller (cold weather) islander-type Polynesian people before them. Well, there are around 700 left, but basically all gone.

They didn't only genocide the locals, the Maori genocided the white, red haired people who already lived in Polynesia.

White people, descendants of the Indus Valley civilizations, who sailed from South America and from Asia had already settled in Polynesia way before the Maori.

That is why the Maori script, the only Polynesian script, is so similar to the script of the Indus Valley: https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-explai...00-km-away
06-28-2019 06:00 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like nomadbrah's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, MusicForThePiano, Syberpunk, Elmore, KnjazMihailo
Sword and Board Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-28-2019 04:05 PM)bk19xsa Wrote:  Currently the cricket world cup is going on in UK. It is shameful how many British citizens support their ancestral nation teams. Especially the Indians and Pakistanis. To some extent the Bangladeshis and Afghans too. Some of them are even second or third generation UK nationals and yet they will wear colors of Indian or Pakistani national teams as well as wave their flags.

I saw the same thing in Australian cricket stadiums the last world cup in 2015 or whenever India or Pakistan tour Australia.

If you are carrying the passport of the country you are living in, regardless of where you were born or where your ancestral home is, then you should support your adopted home. Otherwise you are not being loyal to your passport country.

The counter argument is that it is only a sport. Fine, I would agree with that if you genuinely love the sport and have been following the sport for ages. Chances are this kind of fan would support the national team that plays the best and not support a team just for nationalistic pride. Many well educated sport fans are like that. They will understand the bad things about their nation for a particular sport and if there is another country that is playing well then they would support it but not blatantly or as a zealot.

However, most of these Indian-Pakistani flag waving Britishers/Aussies don't follow the sport much except when it comes to world cups where they can show their fake jignoism. It also shows how much they really care about UK/Australia and if ever they are integrated.They are just selfishly using these countries so that they can gain the good things these countries have to offer and in their hearts they are still Indian or Pakistani.

Imagine the other way around. A good number of Europeans adopt India as home, gain citizenship and live for few generations there(I know, not going to happen but just for the sake of argument). On matchday they come wearing English/Aussie colors to the Indian stadiums, blatantly supporting their former nations. The amount of uproar that will take place in India and even worldwide will be never before seen.

In my blue-pill days this used to annoy me too. Not to infer you are blue-pill or anything but I personally like this unapologetic affront from migrant tribes now. It makes a complete mockery of the civic nationalist dreamers and proves that Australia/multiculturalism is really is just an economic pump n dump whore. And she is proud of it!
06-28-2019 06:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sword and Board's post:
Syberpunk
CynicalContrarian Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Have we mentioned instances of cannibalism among Australian aboriginals yet?
Or are we not supposed to talk about such things...? [Image: Snide.png]
06-28-2019 06:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Yatagan, KnjazMihailo
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Australia is the most cucked nation on the planet, literally being sold off to China while being flooded with third world immigrants
06-28-2019 10:11 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Georgepithyou's post:
Yatagan, CynicalContrarian, Pangloss
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

^^

Did the Europeans introduce that as well or just genocide?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/e...-42642371/

Our New Blog:

06-28-2019 10:15 PM
MusicForThePiano Offline
Beta Orbiter

I was with some kiwi's and some foreigners once at a house party in NZ, and this fucking bloke who inherited the house from his dead mum was going off to all of us not from oceania that the aussies used to hunt abbos for sport and it was legal to shoot them until the 1990s. I couldn't believe the shit coming out of this guys mouth. The europeans were eating it up like "oh my God" I could see them starting to blush and feel shame for this mockery of guilt.

So, aussies here, tell me this is an obvious misconception about your history. I know there was a lot of problems with the frontiers and the abbo tribes but they would be spearing people left and right if what I remember is true.
06-28-2019 11:30 PM
911 Offline
International Playboy

(06-28-2019 06:33 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Have we mentioned instances of cannibalism among Australian aboriginals yet?
Or are we not supposed to talk about such things...? [Image: Snide.png]

"They had a balanced diet, rich in proteins."

λ ό γ ο ς
06-29-2019 12:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
CynicalContrarian, KnjazMihailo
Bluey Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-28-2019 11:30 PM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  I was with some kiwi's and some foreigners once at a house party in NZ, and this fucking bloke who inherited the house from his dead mum was going off to all of us not from oceania that the aussies used to hunt abbos for sport and it was legal to shoot them until the 1990s. I couldn't believe the shit coming out of this guys mouth. The europeans were eating it up like "oh my God" I could see them starting to blush and feel shame for this mockery of guilt.

So, aussies here, tell me this is an obvious misconception about your history. I know there was a lot of problems with the frontiers and the abbo tribes but they would be spearing people left and right if what I remember is true.

Like a lot of things there's some truth and a lot of falsehood. There's a book I can't quite remember the title of detailing some travels in the 1930's that includes an attack by aboriginals in South Australia. One member of the party was badly wounded and only survived because they had a medical text book with them and the nous to use it.
There was plenty of conflict, but it's worth remembering the aborigines were a stone age culture, and treated as wild animals when they kept attaching the English settlers, same as most of the places the poms colonized.

Most of the veneration of their culture is based on bullcrap. There's plenty of documented evidence if you're willing to look that they were savages. Stuff like a girl's initiation into womanhood was to be gang raped by all the men in a tribe, even the welcome ceremony trotted out for the tourists these days was dreamed up in the 1970's by Ernie Dingo and his mate for a Islander rugby team visiting Australia.
Most of the problems I have with aboriginals is from the ones who've been sucked into the victimhood culture.
06-29-2019 01:08 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Bluey's post:
Leonard D Neubache, MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, PixelFree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian man gets tackled and arrested for uncalibrated game Bizet 33 3,411 06-21-2019 09:06 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Leading cause of death for Australian men 15-44 is suicide Lovinglife 74 7,001 06-20-2019 11:37 PM
Last Post: UnW
  The Australian Economic Crisis and It's Effects Georgepithyou 9 1,063 06-08-2019 08:59 PM
Last Post: Bluey