I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

In NYC for the summer, don't know anybody here, how to take advantage?
forgottenowl Offline
Game Denialist

In NYC for the summer, don't know anybody here, how to take advantage?
Not a great situation, 21, go an internship for the summer so limited funds, living with my parents... at least I'm in NYC.

How should I go about game?
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019 10:42 PM by forgottenowl.)
06-28-2019 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
eradicator Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: In NYC for the summer, don't know anybody here, how to take advantage?
Now is a great time to game girls in nyc. It's super hot out, girls want to talk and be social as it's summer time.

If you like day game, there are loads of day game spots. If you like to do night game, you can do night game(bars and whatnot). You don't have to spend a ton of money on dates. If you have a subway pass you can get a girl onto the Roosevelt tram and go check out Roosevelt island, no homeless people, check out the park on the southern part of the island.

If you want to game tourists, go to any tourist attraction during the day and try to game them there.

I don't know what you like or what your goals are, but your best bet is to do something you would already enjoy doing on your own. If you see an attractive girl there, try to open her and game her. If you don't get any dates, well at least you are doing something you enjoy.

I would avoid coney island. Long beach is ok.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
06-29-2019 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to spin my divorce to my advantage CleanSlate 4 2,257 02-02-2015 01:38 AM
Last Post: Gorgiass
  Example of turning a disadvantage to an advantage CleanSlate 1 1,792 01-31-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post: vinman
  Best way to use advantage of being in a VIP section of a club harveyspecter 1 1,339 11-03-2014 11:15 AM
Last Post: CerebralZealot