I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Discussion on The Best Countries for Black Wives
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Beta Orbiter

Discussion on The Best Countries for Black Wives
A lot has changed in the past 10 years on this forum. It's gone from promoting pump and dumps and being a player to full on marriage, as well as avoided race mixing babies. And while marriage is great and all, that doesn't really give American Black guys a lot of comfort. And if you've seen the amount of ratchets that are in the states you know exactly why.

So I want to put this here to restart a conversation that didn't have too much steam in 2011: Where do black men find black wives? The ones with no perms, cuz I like it natural, actual, factual, naps and shit. I would also like to discuss the best language to learn if a brother only wanted to learn one (cuz you know, non-american girls) Any answers, including the obvious, are welcome here.
07-05-2019 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Beta Orbiter

RE: Discussion on The Best Countries for Black Wives
My predictions based solely on third hand knowledge: Somewhere in Colombia, Northern Brazil, and French speaking African states. Quality of life is also an important feature here.
07-05-2019 03:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
azulsombra
WombRaider Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-05-2019 03:57 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  My predictions based solely on third hand knowledge: Somewhere in Colombia, Northern Brazil, and French speaking African states. Quality of life is also an important feature here.
I'm white and haven't been Africa yet, so take my opinion for what it's worth. But I really like what I'm reading in the Uganda thread.
07-05-2019 04:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes WombRaider's post:
whitewashedblackguy
giama Offline
Chubby Chaser

Ethiopia
07-05-2019 10:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like giama's post:
whitewashedblackguy, calwinston
tomtud Offline
Alpha Male

The typical American black woman whenever portrayed on tv usually has a strong attitude depending on which point of view you take. In my view, I think it's abrasive and unpleasant. Compare that to African women portrayed on tv, you have the exact opposite. Caring, educated, pleasant demeanours.

As for others like Jamaicans. It's a mixed bag if they were culturally indoctrinated by American black culture, then you are screwed. If not, you can find some decent wife material.

It's a subjective take unfortunately. From my travels, I would agree with the aforementioned. A lot of black girls that are diamonds will be from cultures that are on the polar opposite of American western culture. Not saying that all black Americans are not wife material, just playing the odds.

I find Latina blacks gorgeous. African women the same. American black women, unfortunately a lot of them have a inferiority complex along with the abrasive attitude of some, I would try my luck elsewhere.

Go to the source. Fly to Africa or elsewhere to increase your odds of success. Read read read. Be safe.
07-06-2019 10:25 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like tomtud's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, whitewashedblackguy, JiggyLordJr, azulsombra, gework
thedarkknight Offline
Wingman

Why inferiority complex?

I agree but why?

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"
07-06-2019 10:37 AM
tomtud Offline
Alpha Male

Whoever has a better answer please chime in.

Only they will say I'm a strong black woman. No other group needs to say that. This leads us to why. Various reasons I guess. Partly they aren't seen as feminine as others as portrayed by society and the media. I don't know why because they look way more feminine body wise than some stick anorexic looking model.

Wearing weaves/wigs isn't helping out much either. The are compensating for poor hair genetics perhaps.

They see their men (successful ones especially) choosing others instead of them gets to them. As for the educated black American women they find that in their circles black men at their levels are missing. Maybe this gets to their psyche.

Maybe being surrounded by toxic individuals has created a lot of negativity. I say this with the pandering of white liberals to the BLM types.

Black American culture for the black woman has been a negative for them imho. Being called bitch and stereotyped in society poisoned a lot of them. Hence, a lot of men prefer black women from different cultures.

I don't want to open a can of worms as race can be sensitive. Feel free to chime in
07-06-2019 10:55 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like tomtud's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, whitewashedblackguy
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I don’t think anyone here would ever suggest a black American woman so there is that.

In my experience, Afro latinas from places like Ecuador, Colombia, and the former Dutch colonies are very family orientated and would be very happy to settle down by their early 20s. On the far end are African Caribbean girls. I’ve always enjoy dating and having fun with them but I’m not so sure about marriage. Their temperament is something I don’t want to deal with long term. I think the sweet spot is African girls. I’ve got little experience with Tanzanians but plenty with Kenyan, Nigerian, Cameroonian, and other west African girls. I find them to be less temperamental and less money/status driven than Caribbean girls.

But I must say that I’ve never been to Africa and I lack experience in the Caribbean. Most of my interactions have been in the states, Europe, and Latin America

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 11:47 AM by Mentavious.)
07-06-2019 11:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mentavious's post:
whitewashedblackguy
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I dated a black girl from Cali, Colombia for a couple of years and she was great, our relationship fizzled out because long distance is difficult then she got fat so that was the nail in the coffin. She had a pretty humble up bringing and wasn’t from the best part of the city but she graduated from a good university and got a good job at a hospital, I think having disposable income and working night shifts made her put on the weight. I introduced her to several RVF members and she got along well with everyone, very positive personality and even helped some of the guys meet chicas when we were out partying. I took her to the Caribbean coast and Medellin, I think the Cartagena trip made her fall for me, most of these types of girls haven’t traveled much so spending a couple of hundred bucks on her for flights, food and booze is an easy way to make them happy. So overall, Colombia can be a great option, especially Cali.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
07-06-2019 12:15 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like scotian's post:
LINUX, BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, whitewashedblackguy, Fortis, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
LINUX Away
True Player
Gold Member

The coast of Colombia and Spanish seems to me to be the best answer to your question.

If there is one guy you should PM and ask, it would be RottenApple who has pretty much been chasing black women for the past 4 years in every African and South American country. He can definitely tell you where not to go if you don't want to accidentally pull out some horse hair and get asked to pay for another weeve wig, which seems to happen to him often.

If you find Barranquilla is a place you want to visit, I recommend Barranquilla Plaza Hotel.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 12:54 PM by LINUX.)
07-06-2019 12:54 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like LINUX's post:
BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, whitewashedblackguy, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Cortés Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

+1 for Colombia. Santa Marta met some stunning black women. Colombian women to me aren't great wife material no matter the color but fun for a short relationship

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET
07-06-2019 01:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cortés's post:
whitewashedblackguy
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I married a Kenyan woman and feel like I picked very well. I also personally know another Kenyan lady (sadly married to an abusive guy) that's also pretty high quality, and most of my wife's friends were pretty nice girls as well. However, we have also met several other Africans (whether Kenyan or not) married abroad that were pretty cunty and had a domineering/gold-digging/feminist vibe, so just the fact that you want to marry abroad doesn't mean you can be reckless.

A word of advice: stay away from natives who hate their countries and praise USA/Europe. They've been corrupted already.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
07-06-2019 03:46 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
whitewashedblackguy, azulsombra, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, gework
Lino Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

Some french carribean women are very sweet and humble, that has been my experience with them in France.
07-06-2019 04:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Lino's post:
whitewashedblackguy, azulsombra, Handsome Creepy Eel
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

You can find nice women in any country.

The issue is whether you are going to move to her country or import her in.

I wouldn’t do the latter for many reasons.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-06-2019 06:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like rudebwoy's post:
whitewashedblackguy, Handsome Creepy Eel
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 10:55 AM)tomtud Wrote:  Black American culture for the black woman has been a negative for them imho. Being called bitch and stereotyped in society poisoned a lot of them. Hence, a lot of men prefer black women from different cultures.

I don't want to open a can of worms as race can be sensitive. Feel free to chime in

You're good. Black culture is toxic in general. Dragging each other into gang banging, excluding each other for being smart in school, the music encouraging the thug life. I'm not here to say who did what to the culture of blacks, but I will say it's fucked.
07-06-2019 07:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 07:20 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  You're good. Black culture is toxic in general. Dragging each other into gang banging, excluding each other for being smart in school, the music encouraging the thug life. I'm not here to say who did what to the culture of blacks, but I will say it's fucked.

Lots of educated black chicks in DC, Dallas, and Atlanta. They can be super hot too.
You can meet a black chick in the US that isn't ghetto.

Going to Africa to meet a black chick lol.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 07:29 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-06-2019 07:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
noktrnl Offline
Male Feminist

My limited experience in Africa

Good:
Ethiopia
Namibia
South Africa, because money usually draws hotter women

Bad:
West Africa

Colombia's also good. But where's the sense of adventure?

If you're not a fan of US black girls, try Toronto/Quebec.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 07:30 PM by noktrnl.)
[-] The following 2 users Like noktrnl's post:
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 06:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  You can find nice women in any country.

The issue is whether you are going to move to her country or import her in.

I wouldn’t do the latter for many reasons.

Definitely. Girls were so much nicer to me in Mexico that it felt weird. I wouldn't want to corrupt that.
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 12:54 PM)LINUX Wrote:  The coast of Colombia and Spanish seems to me to be the best answer to your question.

If there is one guy you should PM and ask, it would be RottenApple who has pretty much been chasing black women for the past 4 years in every African and South American country. He can definitely tell you where not to go if you don't want to accidentally pull out some horse hair and get asked to pay for another weeve wig, which seems to happen to him often.

If you find Barranquilla is a place you want to visit, I recommend Barranquilla Plaza Hotel.

I feel like it's the best answer for me as well. Of course, this isn't just for me: I hope other black guys get an answer that's best for them as well.

Lol yea I'll hit him up for sure, that's that shit I don't like.

Barranquilla is on my list for sure.
07-06-2019 07:35 PM
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 07:28 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  
(07-06-2019 07:20 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  You're good. Black culture is toxic in general. Dragging each other into gang banging, excluding each other for being smart in school, the music encouraging the thug life. I'm not here to say who did what to the culture of blacks, but I will say it's fucked.

Lots of educated black chicks in DC, Dallas, and Atlanta. They can be super hot too.
You can meet a black chick in the US that isn't ghetto.

Going to Africa to meet a black chick lol.

That's good to know.

I personally wouldn't go to Africa for wife hunting, but I can see it working for other guys.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 07:49 PM by whitewashedblackguy.)
07-06-2019 07:47 PM
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 07:28 PM)noktrnl Wrote:  My limited experience in Africa

Good:
Ethiopia
Namibia

Bad:
West Africa

Shit, it's all an adventure for me!

Quebec seems like a good place. Gives me motivation to learn something after spanish too. Need to up my bread for that one though.
07-06-2019 07:55 PM
noktrnl Offline
Male Feminist

(07-06-2019 07:55 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  

Good:
Ethiopia
Namibia

Bad:
West Africa

Quebec seems like a good place. Gives me motivation to learn something after spanish too. Need to up my bread for that one though.

Yeah I should warn you on Quebec though. A lot of the black chicks (well, black people in general) moved from another francophone area. So they're either from francophone Africa, i.e. West Africa, or Haiti. So they weren't that attractive in my opinion. It's been a while for me, so take this with a grain of salt.

I've also met hot black girls in Toronto. But yeah Toronto comes with its own set of issues.
07-06-2019 08:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes noktrnl's post:
whitewashedblackguy
Beta Orbiter

(07-06-2019 08:20 PM)noktrnl Wrote:  
(07-06-2019 07:55 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  

Good:
Ethiopia
Namibia

Bad:
West Africa

Yeah I should warn you on Quebec though. A lot of the black chicks (well, black people in general) moved from another francophone area. So they're either from francophone Africa, i.e. West Africa, or Haiti. So they weren't that attractive in my opinion. It's been a while for me, so take this with a grain of salt.

I've also met hot black girls in Toronto. But yeah Toronto comes with its own set of issues.

Thanks for the heads up
07-06-2019 09:12 PM
Georgepithyou Offline
Beta Orbiter

Ethiopia if you want a religous Jewish,Christian or Muslim wife thats black
07-06-2019 10:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Georgepithyou's post:
calwinston
New Edition Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

I would go with Colombia as well. I agree with going to the coast. I loved the women in the Cartagena. I need to hit up more spots on the coast though. I sometimes fantasize about leaving the US and everything and everyone I have ever known to move to Colombia and start a new life with a black Colombian woman. lol
07-07-2019 01:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? Global Baller 3,996 2,052,043 Today 02:43 PM
Last Post: NextStop100
  The discomfort/stress/frustration of traveling/hostel staying- discussion thread The Catalyst 22 2,074 06-28-2019 05:22 PM
Last Post: superschalk
  Countries for Christian Wives Georgepithyou 26 2,157 06-26-2019 12:36 PM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight