I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

US City w/ Best Quality of Life for Single Guy
Vish Offline
Male Feminist

US City w/ Best Quality of Life for Single Guy
Which US cities would you all recommend for the best overall quality of life, with low cost of living, hip/fun social scene, cultural activities, lots of beautiful women and warm weather?

About me: I'm a 30 y/o, and am currently wrapping up three years of world travel. Now looking for a US home base (probably will split time between EE and USA). Considering that I working online, I can really pick any place to live, so it's quite a difficult choice. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

- Vish
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 08:52 AM by Vish.)
07-06-2019 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: US City w/ Best Quality of Life for Single Guy
Hi Vish, you can do a search of the forum to figure this out... differing opinions across the board though so I'll share mine, being that I've lived a lot of places around the country.
What's "low cost of living". I'm from the expensive parts of the country (NYC/DC) and I make decent coin.. most places are cheap to me.

You have a couple of options as I see it in rank order, all warmer places:

1) Miami. Most expensive on the list, but you get what you pay for. Cost of living is mostly in the housing prices which you can probably make work. Probably the best option if you want an international scene. Cheaper than other big international cities. Vibrant arts and culture scene, amazing night life, beautiful. Hard to get a job here though.
2) Tampa/St Petersburg, FL. Cheaper. Fun and friendly. Less hip/international though. Downtown St. Pete's is probably something to check out, it's got an arts/college scene and it's very walkable.
3) Austin, TX. 2nd most expensive on this list, Landlocked and the least international/cosmopolitan of the 4. Male-heavy, 20 something population. A bit overhyped, but you could make it work. Best economics of the pack being that there are a ton of jobs there. Lots of things to do.
4) Las Vegas. Affordable housing, no state income tax, lots of night game opportunities. Probably not the most livable place in your 30s, and landlocked at that. Great food scene and plenty to do with top acts coming through town all the time.

No taxes in Texas/Florida/Nevada. I wouldn't consider anywhere with state taxes....

Quality of life is a problem in most of the Sunbelt cities which is why I didn't mention them (Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, ect.), unless you like driving everywhere and living in a soulless concrete jungle with bad logistics for any kind of game...
07-06-2019 03:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullThrottleTX's post:
BasketBounce
lunchmoney Offline
Chubby Chaser

Of the 4 FullThrottle mentioned, Miami would be my pick. I've lived in Miami and Tampa, and the culture is night and day between the two cities. If you are looking for international options, go to South Florida. If you are looking for less nightlife and more recent college grads, go to Tampa. I wouldn't put Vegas on the list nor Austin for the reasons listed. Dallas might be worth a visit, as would DC or NYC, but again it all depends what you are looking for.
07-06-2019 05:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like lunchmoney's post:
FullThrottleTX, BasketBounce
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

Though it's neither cheap nor hip nor particularly warm in the winter,
DC is always an option on my list. Pay is pretty good in DC unlike NYC, which rarely makes up for cost of living.

DC gets a lot of flak for the masculine women and weak bar scene. But ignoring those things, you've got a great quality of life and awesome job opportunities.
DC has a ton of free shit to do that almost makes up for the cost of living. Lots of foot traffic for day game, and between the metro, uber, and the great bike infrastructure, you don't need a car either which is huge. Online dating and daygame in DC is much better than other cities. There is a surplus of single women, and an international scene.
I've dated some stunners in DC for sure....

If you can deal with left wingers and are relatively yuppy, DC is a decent place to land. If you're more blue collar, you'll be a fish out of water. Best quality of life for me of any place I've lived, including NYC. DC locals are cool as hell. The climate is also easier to deal with, shorter winters and hot summers and more sunshine than NYC.

I say this as a Marylander (Like Roosh) and a long-time forum lurker: I always did well in DC.

DC vs Dallas (my current spot), unfortunately DC wins. I say unfortunately because Dallas has much better looking women, but it just sucks to live here and date here by comparison... Looks aren't everything.

In a relationship, Dallas is easier to deal with. But I've done relationships in both cities. Honestly, I was pretty bored in Dallas. It's easy to take a trip to New York or Philly or Baltimore or Ocean City if you live in DC and are bored.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019 06:32 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-06-2019 06:00 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
MdWanderer, BasketBounce, GyopoPlayboy, calwinston
GyopoPlayboy Offline
Recovering Beta

My 2 cents, not ranked in any particular order.

1. Nashville
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. Raleigh
5. Richmond
6. Las Vegas

I might also agree with FullThrottle on DC. I get the hate for it, but somewhere around 2017 or 2018 onwards, it's become...surprisingly good. I have had several HS and college buddies leave NYC (where I'm based) and relocate to DC for a job.

The federal government actually prefers to outsource their functions to private companies, particularly consultancies, who practically rob Uncle Sam blind, but this also creates room for these companies to grow and hire. So it's actually an awesome place to find a job.

Just be warned however, that a LOT of them are actually based in the suburbs around DC, like Arlington, rather than DC proper.
07-09-2019 08:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes GyopoPlayboy's post:
FullThrottleTX
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

Last time I visited DC 2 years ago I felt like I was in Greenwich Village, especially in my old neighborhood of Bloomingdale...
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 09:27 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-09-2019 09:26 PM
TRT Expat Offline
Banned

Just my qualified opinion based on extended time visiting these places and crashing with friends.

NYC: active nightlife scenes every night and super conducive city to daygame. Women from all over the world. Lots of anonymity. Great place for nightgame because of the city's fast pace.
Austin: southern cost of living (as opposed to East or West coast) low taxes because it's in the sunbelt, lots of young people. Wild bar scene. Nice weather.

Cities still pretty good: Houston and Dallas. Large metro areas, huge growth, lots of different types of women. Bigger than Austin.
Honolulu: here me out on this one: like the Las Vegas of resort destinations. Lots of QTs visiting in vacation mode.
Vegas: Food scene, party scene, and all the out of town girls.

Cities to stay away from: DC, Vancouver
DC has a bunch of frumpy masculine feminists that postpone LTRs and kids, thirsty men.
Vancouver: high cost of living, overrun by asians. All your access depends on money. Not a fan of the weather, although mild for Canada.
Seattle: Much like Vancouver, but catastrophic homeless problem and no rule of law. One of the worst cities in USA in terms of Male female ratio.
The Valley as a whole + San Fran: horrible ratios, all the men wealthy, not enough women, unaffordable. Entitlement.
07-09-2019 09:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TRT Expat's post:
haberdashery
Kish Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-09-2019 09:59 PM)TRT Expat Wrote:  Cities to stay away from: DC, Vancouver
DC has a bunch of frumpy masculine feminists that postpone LTRs and kids, thirsty men.

Truth. DC is shit and should never be discussed.
07-12-2019 02:45 PM
SayWhat1015 Offline
Game Denialist

My two cents based on experience:

Las Vegas high quality life can be had living off the strip and it’s still easily accessible. Job economy is below average but the weather is great minus about two, two week hot spells a year. Coat of living is very low. Just don’t gamble. Ever.
Seattle has a high quality of life and the women are suprisingly great looking on the east side. Job economy is amazing but weather is dull except for July August. Doesn’t rain as much as perceived but it’s almost always cloudy.
Thinking about moving to Nashville but haven’t been yet, if anyone has detailed experience living there recently I’d like to hear. It sounds like there’s a constant rotation of girls coming through, good weather, but I’m curious about the job economy and the lifestyles people have
07-12-2019 07:14 PM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-12-2019 07:14 PM)SayWhat1015 Wrote:  My two cents based on experience:

Las Vegas high quality life can be had living off the strip and it’s still easily accessible. Job economy is below average but the weather is great minus about two, two week hot spells a year. Coat of living is very low. Just don’t gamble. Ever.
Seattle has a high quality of life and the women are suprisingly great looking on the east side. Job economy is amazing but weather is dull except for July August. Doesn’t rain as much as perceived but it’s almost always cloudy.
Thinking about moving to Nashville but haven’t been yet, if anyone has detailed experience living there recently I’d like to hear. It sounds like there’s a constant rotation of girls coming through, good weather, but I’m curious about the job economy and the lifestyles people have

True. I always thought LV would be a chill place to live if you can find a good job there.

Economy is good in Nashville for tech and medical, though jobs pay less than they do in Atlanta or Dallas. I can't think of any advantages Nashville has over Dallas other than it's a slower pace of life. You have hot blondes in both towns, and probably more single ones in Dallas - plus all the other ethnicities in Dallas. Dallas pays better and the climate is better. You have the local music scene, and that's neat but it's not a draw for me. If I wanted a hipster scene, I'd gladly choose Austin over either Dallas/Nashville.
07-12-2019 07:33 PM
Vish Offline
Male Feminist

(07-06-2019 03:35 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  Hi Vish, you can do a search of the forum to figure this out... differing opinions across the board though so I'll share mine, being that I've lived a lot of places around the country.
What's "low cost of living". I'm from the expensive parts of the country (NYC/DC) and I make decent coin.. most places are cheap to me.

You have a couple of options as I see it in rank order, all warmer places:

1) Miami. Most expensive on the list, but you get what you pay for. Cost of living is mostly in the housing prices which you can probably make work. Probably the best option if you want an international scene. Cheaper than other big international cities. Vibrant arts and culture scene, amazing night life, beautiful. Hard to get a job here though.
2) Tampa/St Petersburg, FL. Cheaper. Fun and friendly. Less hip/international though. Downtown St. Pete's is probably something to check out, it's got an arts/college scene and it's very walkable.
3) Austin, TX. 2nd most expensive on this list, Landlocked and the least international/cosmopolitan of the 4. Male-heavy, 20 something population. A bit overhyped, but you could make it work. Best economics of the pack being that there are a ton of jobs there. Lots of things to do.
4) Las Vegas. Affordable housing, no state income tax, lots of night game opportunities. Probably not the most livable place in your 30s, and landlocked at that. Great food scene and plenty to do with top acts coming through town all the time.

No taxes in Texas/Florida/Nevada. I wouldn't consider anywhere with state taxes....

Quality of life is a problem in most of the Sunbelt cities which is why I didn't mention them (Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, ect.), unless you like driving everywhere and living in a soulless concrete jungle with bad logistics for any kind of game...

Thanks for your opinions, guys. A lot of the places you all mentioned are on my list:
- St. Petersburg/Tampa - Probably #1 for me right now.
- Austin - Going to check it out next month. Though I think I missed the boat in terms of cost and popularity. Maybe less real estate opportunity as prices already spiked.
- Dallas - Going to check it out next month as well.
- Nashville - Same thoughts as Austin. Already popped, prices inflated.
- Miami - Only concerns are materialist culture and cost of living. Real estate may be underwater in 30 years? Literally?

I work online, so my income is independent of location, so I'm going to rule out big, pricey cities with high cost of living. No point for me.

Along the same lines, FullThrottle, there's really no sense choosing a state with income tax as my online business is cranking right now. The cost of living at that point would be irrelevant as I would be paying just as much in income tax.

It seems like it's narrowing down to Texas and Florida.

Can anyone suggest any hidden gems in Florida or Texas? San Antonio? Sarasota? Fort Worth? Fort Lauderdale? West Palm Beach?
07-14-2019 05:27 AM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

Denton... small, cool college town 40min outside of Dallas with a women's college and a bigger university, a town square with some nice coffee shops/bars. Very livable place, but you may run through it quickly. I like Grapevine also, if I ever get married I'd probably move there. It has a walkable town center.

Fort Worth is pretty cool too I'd move there in a heartbeat, though Dallas is probably a notch better for a single dude. You can always visit either city. Dallas is more urban and yuppy, but Fort Worth has a better Downtown, feels more like Texas, and it's a bit more friendly. Better looking chicks in Dallas though and more of them...

Florida vs. Texas, you have more young people in Texas. Up until very recently, St. Petersburg was considered a retiree hot spot as are most of the cities in South Florida except Miami. The Tampa area is rather trashy compared to Dallas, so it sort of depends on what kind of scene you like. If you're more upscale, Dallas in a heartbeat. If you're more country or low key dive bars, St. Pete's or Fort Worth is good for that. Austin is also divey and I found as a non-hipster late 30 something, my options were lacking. Dallas has the biggest diversity in scenes of all the places mentioned. Deep Ellum is like a mini Austin's 6th Street inside of Dallas.

Your concerns about Miami are legit. Almost pulled the trigger on moving there this month, but I considered what you are considering...
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 10:06 AM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-14-2019 09:59 AM
advnturous1 Offline
Male Feminist

I'm from Texas and have lived in and/or spent a great deal of time across the southern US from California to Florida. With regard to cost of living, are you looking to rent or buy? Your options will vary quite greatly depending on the answer.

As far as Florida living, south Florida is where it's at for the single crowd in terms of culture and beautiful stunners but you're gonna pay. Orlando is younger and more affordable with tons of smoke shows running around and a younger crowd but has no real culture outside of the mouse house and universal. I was in St Pete last month and it felt like a retirement home everywhere, although Clearwater might be better but I was only in the tourist part so it's hard to say. The nicest thing about St. Pete was going to a virtually empty LA fitness in the afternoon which was nice, the ones in Orlando and Soflo are packed the brim at all hours.

Texas is a whole other story and for the most part more affordable if you're looking to buy.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 07:00 PM by advnturous1.)
07-14-2019 06:59 PM
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

The low cost is the kicker.

My advice would be to look for non-blue state towns with a strong uni presence like Charlotte or Columbus. I've only been through Texas briefly but I can see some of the areas mentioned being fantastic although a lot of the Texas girls pride themselves on being more "badass" (meaning masculine).
07-14-2019 09:21 PM
advnturous1 Offline
Male Feminist

(07-14-2019 09:21 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  The low cost is the kicker.

My advice would be to look for non-blue state towns with a strong uni presence like Charlotte or Columbus. I've only been through Texas briefly but I can see some of the areas mentioned being fantastic although a lot of the Texas girls pride themselves on being more "badass" (meaning masculine).

It may be significantly cheaper in those areas you mentioned but the quality of women and culture will take a significant hit. Obesity across the board is pegged out in the rust belt and the southeastern US excluding Florida, and it shows when checking out the local talent as they just don't take care of themselves as well as women in other parts of the US. Those girls are nice but they are also quite comfortable carrying extra weight and being more on the masculine side.

As far as cost/benefit, Texas and Florida (sans Miami) seem to be the best bang for the buck for what the OP is seeking out. Both states are loaded with beautiful fit women with a reasonable COL.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 10:51 PM by advnturous1.)
07-14-2019 10:38 PM
velkrum Offline
Chubby Chaser

you shouldn't worry about taxes because there will always be something to balance it out. Even though Texas or Florida has no income tax the money you spend on Gas and the OUTRAGEOUSLY high property taxes balance things out, other places have NO income tax but extremely LOW wages.

Based on a knee jerk reaction, people will favor no/low income tax states, but in reality there will always be a caveat that balances out your expenses.

Your best bet is VISITING different places for an extended amount of time and choosing a location that personally makes you happy based off your emotions and experiences. Next, figure out if you're going to buy or rent and focus more on property tax and amount of driving needed to go places, rather than income tax.

Inferior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel
Superior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel

Inferior Game + Average Genetics = Friend zone
Superior Game + Average Genetics = Beta Bucks
Inferior Game + Superior Genetics = Alpha
Superior Game + Superior Genetics = Game of Life: now on EASY mode
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 11:31 PM by velkrum.)
07-14-2019 11:14 PM
jbkunt2 Offline
Chubby Chaser

You should absolutely consider income tax as well as porperty tax.

If you have a high income and location independent, higher property taxes for no state income tax can be a great deal.

I have a good income and am location independent. The problem is... Big, expensive cities are just best for single guys and I prefer them in almost every way.

Chicago is a fantastic city at a very reasonable price.

I am a fan of Austin. Again, not cheap but good places never are.
07-15-2019 09:02 PM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-14-2019 11:14 PM)velkrum Wrote:  you shouldn't worry about taxes because there will always be something to balance it out. Even though Texas or Florida has no income tax the money you spend on Gas and the OUTRAGEOUSLY high property taxes balance things out, other places have NO income tax but extremely LOW wages.

Based on a knee jerk reaction, people will favor no/low income tax states, but in reality there will always be a caveat that balances out your expenses.

Your best bet is VISITING different places for an extended amount of time and choosing a location that personally makes you happy based off your emotions and experiences. Next, figure out if you're going to buy or rent and focus more on property tax and amount of driving needed to go places, rather than income tax.

Not based on a "Knee Jerk Reaction" tard

It doesn't balance out.
Dallas has extremely high salaries and lots of jobs.
Houston and Austin too.
Housing is cheap. Apartments are cheap. Yeah, property taxes are high, but homeownership is also high. Honestly, you get a lot for taxes here despite them not being so high -- good infrastructure, plenty of jobs. Every apartment here is a luxury apartment despite being seriously cheap, it's insane coming from Manhattan.

I've lived in a lot of high tax places -- my paycheck goes so much farther here it's ridiculous.
07-15-2019 09:17 PM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-15-2019 09:02 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  You should absolutely consider income tax as well as porperty tax.

If you have a high income and location independent, higher property taxes for no state income tax can be a great deal.

I have a good income and am location independent. The problem is... Big, expensive cities are just best for single guys and I prefer them in almost every way.

1) Chicago is more expensive than Austin, especially considering the income/sales tax differences. Run it on a cost of living calculator, groceries are 26% more expensive, and housing is 50% more expensive than Austin. Even transportation is 36% more expensive. Owning a car in Chicago is a pain.
2) Chicago has a weak economy. Very hard to get a job there esp out of state. Salaries also suck unless you're in a union.
3) Chicago, New York, LA are all losing millennials... obviously, they are becoming unlivable. https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/06/...f-living/.
4) Some of the best cities for game/relationships are affordable: Dallas, Tampa, Austin, Houston... They also are gaining in the number of young people living there. Plenty of singles in all of those cities, better attitudes too! Florida cities are also improving economically with more options for professionals, with Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando gaining in tech jobs.

I just am not sold on the expensive coastal cities... the salaries don't make up for cost of living. I've lived in many of them.

DC is probably the only case I can think of where the high taxes you pay make the city worth living in given the great economy and great salaries and great lifestyle you can have there (lots of free shit to do, transit, biking, very clean, good climate, great bar scene)... and of course, it's a millennial hotspot.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 10:17 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-15-2019 09:33 PM
velkrum Offline
Chubby Chaser

No one is going to care about income tax if they don't enjoy where they live.

If you're planning on settling down and planting roots, taxes will NOW become a factor.

If someone will have a hard time finding a job or earning an adequate wage in their preferred city, then this conversation is NOT for them.

Ratio of Women to Men, Ease of making friends, Lifestyle compatibility, Being stuck in traffic, Commute times, and gas prices are the biggest factors people really care about.

Inferior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel
Superior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel

Inferior Game + Average Genetics = Friend zone
Superior Game + Average Genetics = Beta Bucks
Inferior Game + Superior Genetics = Alpha
Superior Game + Superior Genetics = Game of Life: now on EASY mode
07-15-2019 11:10 PM
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-15-2019 09:33 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 09:02 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  You should absolutely consider income tax as well as porperty tax.

1) Chicago is more expensive than Austin, especially considering the income/sales tax differences. Run it on a cost of living calculator, groceries are 26% more expensive, and housing is 50% more expensive than Austin. Even transportation is 36% more expensive. Owning a car in Chicago is a pain.
2) Chicago has a weak economy. Very hard to get a job there esp out of state. Salaries also suck unless you're in a union.
3) Chicago, New York, LA are all losing millennials... obviously, they are becoming unlivable. https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/06/...f-living/.
4) Some of the best cities for game/relationships are affordable: Dallas, Tampa, Austin, Houston... They also are gaining in the number of young people living there. Plenty of singles in all of those cities, better attitudes too! Florida cities are also improving economically with more options for professionals, with Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando gaining in tech jobs.

I just am not sold on the expensive coastal cities... the salaries don't make up for cost of living. I've lived in many of them.

DC is probably the only case I can think of where the high taxes you pay make the city worth living in given the great economy and great salaries and great lifestyle you can have there (lots of free shit to do, transit, biking, very clean, good climate, great bar scene)... and of course, it's a millennial hotspot.

Chicago can be expensive if you aren't good at finding a decent deal, and/or if you need a car and can't manage your money.

I pull in about $5300/month and pocket $2600 before debts, and I live in the heart of downtown..

That being said, it's an incredible place to live if you've got a nice job. The only other place I'd consider moving to as a single guy is NYC, and even then I'm not sold on it because I'd be giving up on so much in terms of quality of life, and also the cost of living sucks.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 11:14 PM by tugofpeace.)
07-15-2019 11:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes tugofpeace's post:
GyopoPlayboy
GyopoPlayboy Offline
Recovering Beta

[quote='tugofpeace' pid='2001461' dateline='1563250374']
Yep, as a native NY'er, whenever I hear people say NYC is the best as a single guy, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they mean with all other factors held constant. Because if things like income level or social circles didn't matter, there's really no better city for meeting women.

But when you do factor in all the "messiness" of real life, the answer isn't so clear-cut.

NYC is a struggle until you make it. The grind wears down even the best of us.

I have a friend working in Oil&Gas in Houston who is in a new city every weekend, margarita in hand and singing kumbaya with folks. I also have a friend in Big Law in NYC who throws lavish parties at his expensive apartment but admitted while drunk that he actually hates his life.

I think FullThrottle would back me up here, having been a NY resident before. You can be making good money in NYC and still struggle.
07-16-2019 09:11 AM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

Yeah,
But honestly, even if I was rich, I wouldn't live in NYC again. I'd probably stay here in Dallas or move to another city in Texas or the South. I've met MDs in NYC that have no financial leverage...

I prefer to be around more well-mannered, classy conservative girls and I need heat/sunshine to boot.
NYC is great for sluts, but I'm not going to find what I'm looking for there... been there done that.

Great for single men assumes we all want the same thing, which isn't true...

Not to mention this thread is about "quality of life" -- which NYC is the worst place.
At some point we want to live by ourselves and have nice things like adults should have...
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 01:24 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-16-2019 01:20 PM
jbkunt2 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Chicago has more "good" jobs than anywhere else in the country except NYC due to its size.

Almost all my friends have good jobs and very high standards of living as it is comparatively cheap compared to other tier 1 cities.

I've lived in Chicago, NYC and Austin. I like all three.

Austin has a nice lifestyle but it's not a proper city like the other two. However, for some that is preferable.
07-16-2019 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The tri-city Poland - Which city to choose? Hazaer 1 1,106 06-19-2019 04:46 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Zero income tax places - best choice for game / quality of life Hoo 57 10,766 05-22-2019 09:48 AM
Last Post: Tail Gunner
  High quality girls in eastern Europe. Jarry 19 6,186 12-08-2018 06:25 PM
Last Post: Lithuanian10