I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Places where women split the bill
ISTJ Offline
Banned

Places where women split the bill
Don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired of women who expect the man to pay the bill, even more so if they are working and earning money for themselves. I’m travelling around the word on a budget and I just can’t afford to keep paying for these bitches.

From now on I’m going to always ask them to split the bill and if they object I’ll say “so don’t you believe in equality?” If they say no they are traditional then I’ll be like “ok sure, I’ll pay but then we’re going back to my place and you’ll suck my dick, clean up and do my laundry”. If they say they believe in equality then I’ll say “well that means you’re happy to pay your own way”.

Fuck these money grabbing bitches. Some don’t even put out after you pay for them.

Anyway my question is what countries have you found where women are willing to pay half the bill? So far I’ve found German women are the most happy to split but I’m wondering if there are any other places where they will?
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 08:42 AM by ISTJ.)
07-08-2019 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
pitt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Places where women split the bill
You can make your dates really cheap, no need to be taking out every single girl you meet. If you do, just buy an ice cream for both of you, the more money you spend, the less you are likely to get the lay. I think you also need to work on increasing your money, if you were earning decent money, you wouldn’t even be complaining about this.

My book about my almost deadly experience in DR.

http://www.amazon.com/How-outsmarted-psy...C7T99YZH7T
07-08-2019 08:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like pitt's post:
kuqezi, whitewashedblackguy, Gopnik, Handsome Creepy Eel
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

In the US, almost all women will pay half if you ask them to. Just don't expect to get laid much using this strategy.

A much better strategy is to just take girls for cheaper dates. Ice cream, walk in a park or on the beach, or a relatively cheap drinks spot. If you're sweating $10 to spend on a date, you should be focused on making more money.
07-08-2019 09:05 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RDF's post:
whitewashedblackguy, Brazilianguy, Handsome Creepy Eel
djk100 Offline
Recovering Beta

Scandinavia
07-08-2019 09:07 AM
Kentemo Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

^^ Yeah, just get something cheap. A quick bite, an ice cream, a coffee etc... Especially if it's like a first or second date. No need to go to fancy restaurants.
I don't really see the point in talking about equality. That's just going to get most of them pissed, and will just make for unnecessary discussions.

I don't actually mind paying for food or drinks. But depends of the situation of course. When I was in Mexico, I usually paid for everything, since I invited them. They do work, but paying 20$ is a lot easier for me than for them. I don't mind spending 100$ either, as long as there is some effort and I really like her. A basic ''thank you'' and an offer to buy me something later (even if it's just 5$) is a lot appreciated and goes a long way for me personally.

Most Western countries will be better if you want equality. Forget about Eastern Europe, as well as Latin or Asian countries.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 09:15 AM by Kentemo.)
07-08-2019 09:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentemo's post:
whitewashedblackguy, Handsome Creepy Eel
sterling_archer Offline
International Playboy

Croatia
07-08-2019 09:13 AM
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-08-2019 08:40 AM)ISTJ Wrote:  Don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired of women who expect the man to pay the bill, even more so if they are working and earning money for themselves. I’m travelling around the word on a budget and I just can’t afford to keep paying for these bitches.

From now on I’m going to always ask them to split the bill and if they object I’ll say “so don’t you believe in equality?” If they say no they are traditional then I’ll be like “ok sure, I’ll pay but then we’re going back to my place and you’ll suck my dick, clean up and do my laundry”. If they say they believe in equality then I’ll say “well that means you’re happy to pay your own way”.

Fuck these money grabbing bitches. Some don’t even put out after you pay for them.

Anyway my question is what countries have you found where women are willing to pay half the bill? So far I’ve found German women are the most happy to split but I’m wondering if there are any other places where they will?

You seem like a very well adjusted person.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
07-08-2019 09:20 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like scotian's post:
Shifty, zoom, mr-ed209, Tail Gunner, kuqezi, Brodiaga, Gopnik, Handsome Creepy Eel
ISTJ Offline
Banned

Actually I dated a peruvian girl from Lima that was happy to split every single thing - hotels, restaurants, right down to a soft serve from McDonald’s (about 20c) haha. Granted, she was from the higher class in Peru though so she wasn’t broke.

And yes she put out, many times.

So they do exist in Latin America but they are rare.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 10:06 AM by ISTJ.)
07-08-2019 09:57 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ISTJ's post:
BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel
Kentemo Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Yes, Latin America is probably the best still. A lot of them wanted to pay for me even.

Asia and Eastern Europe probably is the worst if you want a split bill.
07-08-2019 10:58 AM
KingKrule Offline
Beta Orbiter

Travelled a bit with this girl in Ph (9/10), thought I would go broke from buying everything for us, but she was like just paying stuff and not making a big deal out of anything, so we spent about 50/50 each. Found out later that she was making more money than me.
07-08-2019 11:06 AM
BBinger Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-08-2019 10:58 AM)Kentemo Wrote:  Yes, Latin America is probably the best still. A lot of them wanted to pay for me even.

It's a trap. This invites them making decisions. Yes, many Latinas are open to splitting the bill, but taking that opening can invite an awful combination of shit test and Latina financial conservatism. Some context, outside of asado and parilla culture, there isn't much in the Uruguayan culinary heritage of international note. Still, every restaurante Uruguayo carries the same core menu.

Thusly, if you want to split the check with your latina in Uruguay, they may become awfully proud of their culture's spaghetti with sliced hotdog sauce on the menu for ~8 to 11 USD in pesos per plate while the same restaurant's menu carries world class steak and other grill goodies together as a "Brasera para 2" in the ~20 to 28 USD range.

There are many good things about Latina thrift, but inviting her to bring it to a restaurant table isn't worth it trying to save a buck with the feminist bill splitting or entertaining the feminist woman orders for herself at a restaurant things.

Gotta keep your machismo alive, even if the local males are surrendering theirs (This is epitomized in the local labor left capitulating to the local old woman whining left on everything in a bitter marriage driven by electoral concerns).
07-08-2019 04:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBinger's post:
scotian
eck Offline
Beta Orbiter

Poland.

Somewhere where it will never happen:

- Russia
- Ukraine
- Belarus
07-08-2019 05:05 PM
jbkunt2 Offline
Chubby Chaser

As others have said, make it a cheaper date if you need.

Just pay for the first date ffs. It's tradition basically everywhere.

I would say most likely places where this may occur are Anglo countries and western Europe as they actually have some money. Still, I don't think a good looking girl is going to expect to pay half no matter who you are.
07-09-2019 06:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jbkunt2's post:
zoom, Brodiaga, Brazilianguy
petburi Offline
Game Denialist

definitely not in Ukraine
07-09-2019 09:24 PM
Il Bersagliere Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Definitely not the Philippines.

Apparently all the boomers there are dating a millionaire heiress that pays for everything and drives a Mercedes and owns multiple homes but that's not been my experience.

whip
07-09-2019 10:12 PM
joseph15 Offline
Game Denialist

This thread is strange to me. I was under the presumption that most guys on this forum are in favor of girls who are traditional, feminine, and old-fashioned - essentially the opposite of the masculine workaholics they've become. Yet now you expect them to pay half the bill? You can't have it both ways.

I think if this is really something that concerns you, then you have a money problem and not a girl problem.
07-10-2019 12:30 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like joseph15's post:
Felix88, BBinger, zoom, Tail Gunner, FullThrottleTX, doc holliday
GT777733 Offline
Recovering Beta

(07-10-2019 12:30 AM)joseph15 Wrote:  This thread is strange to me. I was under the presumption that most guys on this forum are in favor of girls who are traditional, feminine, and old-fashioned - essentially the opposite of the masculine workaholics they've become. Yet now you expect them to pay half the bill? You can't have it both ways.

I think if this is really something that concerns you, then you have a money problem and not a girl problem.

It goes both ways though.

More red pill minded men tend to gravitate towards traditionalism, but how many of us want to sleep around in our younger years and experience a variety or women (and aren't ready for monogamous relationships with women that might want them).

In addition, do you think these girls in 'traditional' places like Europe, FSU and Russia are just going on dates with and giving attention to you, or you're just one of many guys? (and are essentially playing guys off to the highest bidder of time, money and value invested)

Unless your girlfriend is a virgin and ends up becoming your wife, and she's also the first woman you've ever been with, I don't think any of us really can call ourselves real traditionalists.

We are all just making the best of our lives, the best way we know how, at different points in time.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 03:27 AM by GT777733.)
07-10-2019 03:26 AM
crystalcastle Offline
Game Denialist

Scandinavia comes to mind for me. Probably a chunk of western Europe also. But American women? Not only do they want their money but they want yours also. I wouldn't date one again if you paid me, no pun intended.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 12:45 AM by crystalcastle.)
07-11-2019 12:43 AM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Beta Orbiter

They split the bill where you tell them you're splitting the bill.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Mason And Their Lies."
07-11-2019 04:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ElMexicano Offline
Game Denialist

The Netherlands, every Dutch girl I’ve dating has always either paired half or asked for my bank details to send me the cash later.
07-12-2019 07:00 AM
spaceman Offline
Recovering Beta

Germany always

Eastern Europe never ever ever ever
07-12-2019 08:10 AM
zoom Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-11-2019 04:13 AM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  They split the bill where you tell them you're splitting the bill.

That doesn't take into account different cultural norms. That's fine in the USA but not in some countries abroad.

Personally I always offer to pay the full bill. If that makes me beta then so be it.
07-12-2019 05:01 PM
Hombre de hielo Offline
Beta Orbiter

This is neither a question of the place...

For a woman to share the account with you, you have to give her more social visibility.
07-12-2019 05:26 PM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

DC... most of my first dates were split checks and at some of them the girl paid for me. Most of the time, it was effortless. You can't really pull that off in Dallas. Girls are more traditional. In exchange, you get better attitudes and more femininity so it doesn't bother me. Even my long-term girlfriend here would let me pay for most meals. She'd offer to pay occasionally, and I appreciated that.

Though when I had one date in DC that turned into dinner at an expensive French restaurant, I suggested we split it because the tab was over $140. I was pretty broke at the time. Nonetheless, I screwed myself on that one because she literally told me she was going to bang me before I suggested a split bill and stormed out. Never heard from her again.

Always offer to pay.
It feels good to pay and not look cheap.
You feel adult to take care of the girl.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 06:39 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-12-2019 06:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullThrottleTX's post:
zoom
Spectrumwalker Offline
Wingman

(07-08-2019 09:57 AM)ISTJ Wrote:  Actually I dated a peruvian girl from Lima that was happy to split every single thing...

Everything? A real live Limeña? From Peru? Say it isn't so. Damn that belongs on the New York Times front page. First time she split a bill with you, moths must have flown out of her purse.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
07-13-2019 12:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spectrumwalker's post:
LatinoHeat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Places With The Least Materialistic Women RussianSoul 55 41,343 07-15-2019 04:56 AM
Last Post: LatinaLova
  Best places to meet Latvian women? Hawx79 17 3,243 09-10-2018 08:48 AM
Last Post: Hawx79
  Split, Croatia [Data sheet] Handsome Creepy Eel 21 17,068 08-27-2018 09:28 AM
Last Post: rugged