I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
[The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes
bangmountain Offline
Banned

[The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes
Hi all!

TL;DR: I'm making a tinder account and spoofing cities to figure out which cities are most receptive to east asian dudes.

Results

---

Introduction

I'm of east asian descent, I travel frequently, and I travel-bang frequently. My laycount is somewhere in the upper 100s -- mostly online, with a smattering of dg/ng. There's too many destinations in the world to choose from, and I want to figure out which ones are best for my ethnic background. I believe that (esp. for daygame / nightgame), good game will get you laid anywhere, but I also believe that some cities will be organically easier than others.

I've looked at the other threads here about best destinations for Asian dudes, and it's almost impossible to separate the noise from truth. For example, I had a good time in Spain (5 bangs / 7 days), but a lot of posts claim that Spain is a shithole for Asian men.

I'm aiming to create an objective, scientifically driven analysis on the best city destinations for east asian men, using Tinder. I plan on starting my analysis next month. I would really appreciate any suggestions or criticism on my plan, or any city recommendations to add to my list. Thanks!

Methodology

I will make a tinder account with pictures of a generic East Asian male, age 23, who is roughly a 7/10 in attractiveness. I will write a short, decent bio. Then, I will purchase a Tinder Gold subscription and then, for each city on the city list:

1. At 12PM local time (local time in that city) on Monday, I will spoof my tinder location to downtown of that city.
  2. After spoofing, I will swipe right exactly 50 times
  3. At 12PM local time on Friday, I will gather all the likes that I received, and download their pictures and information to disk.
  4. I will post summary statistics (how many hot, how many not) in the results section of this post.

I want to be as precise as possible to make the comparison as fair as possible. So far I foresee several potential issues with this study:
  • Week variability: there may be certain weeks of the year where tinder is just better in certain cities (think July 4 in the US). I'll try to pick weeks that are as generic as possible.
  • Online only: this only gives a good indication of how good online game is, and not daygame and nightgame. For example, online is shit in Vegas, and for very good reason, but it is an amazing city for game and travel.
  • Specific target: this study is geared toward young attractive east asian males. I'm not sure how well this extrapolates to all east asians in general.

Preliminary City List

Helsinki
Warsaw
Paris
Barcelona
Madrid
Moscow
St. Petersburg
Kiev
Lviv
London
Bogota
Medellin
Mexico City
Guadalajara
Rio de Janeiro
Berlin
Rome
Bucharest
Minsk
Hamburg
Vienna
Budapest
Munich
Milan
Prague
Sofia
Brussels
Peru
Chile
Sao Paulo
Santiago
Buenos Aires
Istanbul
Dubai
Hong Kong
Shanghai*
Beijing*
Taipei
Macau
Cambodia
Tokyo
Seoul
Jakarta
Osaka
Ho Chi Minh City
Hanoi
Singapore
Kuala Lumpur
Dehli
Manila
Mumbai
Karachi
Bangkok
Chang Mai
New York
Boston
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Houston
Austin
Washington D.C.
Seattle
Portland
Toronto
Montreal
Vancouver

* Tinder may be funky in these cities

Recouping Costs

A Tinder Gold subscription is not cheap. To help recoup my costs, you can dm me personally to either (1) donate to my efforts, or (2) pay a small fee for the full dataset (incl. pictures and bios of all the girls matched per city).
07-08-2019 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
travolta Offline
Alpha Male

RE: [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes
(07-08-2019 03:24 PM)bangmountain Wrote:  A Tinder Gold subscription is not cheap. To help recoup my costs, you can dm me personally to either (1) donate to my efforts, or (2) pay a small fee for the full dataset (incl. pictures and bios of all the girls matched per city).

LOLs. Dude nobody is going to pay you for your Tinder subscription. Not to burst your bubble, but you're wasting your time with this study. Whatever matches you get on Tinder are not indicative of the results you'll get in person. I've gotten tens of matches in some cities, and that doesn't mean most of those girls are actually down to meet in person.
07-08-2019 08:36 PM
bangmountain Offline
Banned

(07-08-2019 08:36 PM)travolta Wrote:  
(07-08-2019 03:24 PM)bangmountain Wrote:  A Tinder Gold subscription is not cheap. To help recoup my costs, you can dm me personally to either (1) donate to my efforts, or (2) pay a small fee for the full dataset (incl. pictures and bios of all the girls matched per city).

LOLs. Dude nobody is going to pay you for your Tinder subscription. Not to burst your bubble, but you're wasting your time with this study. Whatever matches you get on Tinder are not indicative of the results you'll get in person. I've gotten tens of matches in some cities, and that doesn't mean most of those girls are actually down to meet in person.

Mate, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with Tinder.

My conversion rates are super steady, ~10% Match -> Number, ~60% Number -> Date, ~75% Date -> close. In some cities (latin america...) the flakiness rate on the numbers is higher, but I was still able to reschedule and I wouldn't say my rates were much different from what I listed.
07-08-2019 09:03 PM
AceP Offline
Chubby Chaser

I like your scientific approach to game and effort you are willing to put in, fellow game brother. There has been lack of 'em these days.
07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bang travel guide for Chinese dudes (and others of asian origin) east and west 139 100,522 07-14-2019 06:50 AM
Last Post: jcrew247
  East Tennessee Data Sheet Dr. Howard 35 21,346 07-09-2019 07:26 PM
Last Post: FullThrottleTX
  Asian dudes better off dating in Europe? dontuan 72 10,530 07-04-2019 07:00 AM
Last Post: jcrew247