I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

What convinced you Satan is real?
Henry Chinaski Offline
Male Feminist

What convinced you Satan is real?
Tonight I've had had an epiphany: Satan exists. How do I know Satan is real? I know because I follow the news from Germany. An 18 year girl was gang raped in the town of Mulheim. She was gang raped by a pack of 'Bulgarian children' i.e. gypsies.

By German law most of these 'children' cannot be prosecuted because they are under 14. Google this story and look at the pictures of these rapists. They are grown men, not children! Men who were imported into Germany. The elite in Germany (in this case the judiciary) have made it clear that these 'children' will not be punished. They are old enough to rape, but not old enought to punished.

We joke about clown world but make no mistake, the elite are corrupted by evil.

What was the event that convinced you Satan is real?
07-09-2019 07:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Henry Chinaski's post:
Enoch, freedomorwar
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: What convinced you Satan is real?
While I have no active memory of it. Just a vague memory of one photo that may pertain to it.
I think I went to Sunday school as a four or five year old kid.
Plus, having been born into a northern European derived family. That I had a distinct Christian influence is not surprising. As opposed to a Hindu influence for example.

Then in growing up & having access to the internet; nothing atheists have ever spouted has ever given me reason to question my faith in God.
So in having that at least basic Biblical exposure since early childhood. I've also had an awareness of the petulant & petty, juvenile, temper tantrum throwing git known as satan.

Completely separate from any personal matters.
It is interesting in hindsight that in rebelling against the Christian if not 'churchian' order of the day back in the '80s. 'Heavy Metal' felt so compelled to display 'hellish' imagery.
Skulls, violence, demonic imagery, the constant use of particular hand gestures etc.

They didn't necessarily resort to using imagery from other cultures or religions for example. No, they largely went for hellish / anti-Chrisitan imagery.
Even today, despite the distinct decline in Christian influence in Western society. It being a far more secular & agnostic society.
Many in the Heavy Metal crowd still seem compelled to use hellish imagery. Despite their initial 'rebellion' now being of no purpose.
Coincidence, correlation, causality? Seemed to be a distinct influence all the same.

Couple that with all the content of the RVF 'Hollywood is satanic' thread...

Then in going with the notion of distinct 'hellish' influence in pop-culture, not to mention politics.
I find it interesting that that influence is not a recent thing. It is not only of the last few decades.
That influence seems to exist over generations & millennia.

Once again coincidence, correlation, causality?
Or has there been a sinister entity subverting humanity this whole time?

A lot of human behaviour can be attributed to mere stupidity as opposed to malice. I'm aware of that.
Yet still. The constant sinister subversion that plagues mankind. As if engineered by something...
07-09-2019 09:39 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CynicalContrarian's post:
infowarrior1
VNvet Offline
Recovering Beta

Once I saw that all the elites are Satanists. It's also apparent in music videos, movies, and art.

I've also had personal experiences that convinced me this stuff is real.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 10:18 PM by VNvet.)
07-09-2019 10:04 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like VNvet's post:
CynicalContrarian, infowarrior1, Manbeline, Brazilianguy
MusicForThePiano Offline
Beta Orbiter

Some friends and I had several run-ins with devil worshipers as far back as fourteen years ago, in wooded rural areas where they do their stupid rituals. None of it made sense, I may post the stories in another thread, but there were things that were out of place that made sense if occult phenomena existed. Certainly a dark presence was at these spots during these times. I believe one coincided with a Mayan calendar ritual, but other times things were much stranger. I engaged them one time, just once, in an altercation that could have led to multiple casualties, but they fled. I've even doubted many times since then about the nature of our reality and festers behind its veil, but the enemy, whether they are Luciferians / satanists / kabbalists / molochists whatever, certainly believe and worship this secretive demonic force and seem to have a pact that they must be duplicitous at all times with the public, barring revealing signs for those who have the eyes to see.

Part of me believes that this dualistic nature of the presence of satanic and demonic themes in worldly things and the constant bashing of Christiansis a ploy by the elites who hide the true power. Once you start living off the matrix, no wifi, distilled water, all organic food, EMF protection, no vaccines, exercise several times a day, incredible productivity in the brain, you can understand how one of these beings operates, and why they're able to get so much done. I have several acquaintances who are high-energy beings like elon musk, like trump, etc, and they too recognize the dark energy that surrounds all of this. I think there is a point on the spectrum where if you become powerful like them you are asked to join, and very few refuse.

I mean I don't know how you can't come to the conclusion that you're fucked if you side with the world over faith and God. For some, it seems the fear of death is too much and they're always looking for a way out, while I know that I may not get rid of that fear completely, but when the time comes, I will embrace my creator as it is in our beings to perish. What really is the divide on faith vs. world is the fear of death.

When its pushed in your face every day, its hard for you to think its not real, and if you're not attuned to the right frequencies, then you will just accept it as fact or like most npcs be oblivious to the true nature of reality.

More importantly, what convinced me God is real and Jesus' name has power (Yeshua) over darkness was nearly dying and feeling his presence. Can't quite describe it. I don't care about the devil because I want nothing to do with him. I struggle as a sinner and as a pompous prick sometimes but these are my flaws. No one is perfect but Christ.
07-09-2019 11:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
infowarrior1, freedomorwar
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Beta Orbiter

Personal experience of being under his influence, but it wasn’t until a Godly spiritual experience that I actually understood how the dynamic worked.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Mason And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 02:19 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
07-10-2019 02:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Richard Turpin Offline
Wingman

Forgive my ignorance with the next question, but I've had zero religious upbringing and despite the fact that I've always 'spoken to God' privately in my own way, I have never once sought out any formal or structured religious education.

Why doesn't God just eliminate Satan? Once and for all? Is he unable to? Or just chooses not to?

Sure, I could duckduckgo the answer to this, but I always prefer to give you guys first go.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
07-10-2019 03:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard Turpin's post:
infowarrior1
wwtl Offline
Beta Orbiter

When I walked to church for my first worship service in life, Satan tried talking me out of it last minute. He actually managed to steer me away, when I was a few feet from the doors already and I walked in a completely random direction for half a mile, while listening to an inner voice trying to convince me how wrong meeting Christians is.

Then I made a deliberate decision to turn around with the Lord's prayer, walked back and got in. The second I was inside the curch, evil stopped talking. The devil has no power in there.

This confirmed who was talking me into misery my whole life. Back home he started dissing me for attending church for hours and was attacking my faith. The same thing happened after attending the second service, when I deliberately chose to ignore him. After the third visit to church he became silent.

That's spiritual warfare, nothing less...
07-10-2019 04:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
infowarrior1
Glaucon Offline
True Player
Gold Member

SJWs convinced me

Deus vult!
07-10-2019 05:08 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Glaucon's post:
ed pluribus unum, JackinMelbourne, Werekoala, freedomorwar
Zevs Offline
Game Denialist

(07-10-2019 03:27 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance with the next question, but I've had zero religious upbringing and despite the fact that I've always 'spoken to God' privately in my own way, I have never once sought out any formal or structured religious education.

Why doesn't God just eliminate Satan? Once and for all? Is he unable to? Or just chooses not to?

Sure, I could duckduckgo the answer to this, but I always prefer to give you guys first go.

He will. God in his own time will eliminate not only satan, but all evil. If you want the answer then read the book of revelation. I believe every word of the Bible and that is what convinced me that the devil is real. Yet all you have to do is turn on the TV and you will realise that the devil is alive and well. Check Miley Cyrus's new video, and that will certainly convince you, that satan is real.
07-10-2019 06:00 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Zevs's post:
Richard Turpin, infowarrior1, Spectrumwalker
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

God created Satan knowing he would rebel and take a third of the angels with him.

In order for all facets of the devine nature of God to be known the opposite of God must exist in some form. This is how God can show His devine Justice. You can not know what light is unless you also know what darkness is.

When it was just God and angels, it was impossible for angels to know the consequences of going against God because no one had ever done it. The same thing happened in the garden of eden with Adam and Eve. It was a bit of a stitch up.

A necessary stitch up.

God is wanting to fill the empty spaces left by the fallen angels in Heaven, but He wants those spaces to be filled with souls that want to be there unlike the last lot.

Earth is one giant vetting ground to give intelligent creatures with free will the opportunity to join God in heaven, or not. God will not force anyone into Heaven against their will. Love can not be forced. It is given willingly.

Heaven is a place where God abides and as such so do all His good qualities and gifts.

Hell is a place that exists but is devoid of the good qualities of God. It is designed so that people who dont want God dont have to be near Him.

Now the thing is, people DRASTICALLY underestimate the gifts that God has given them on earth. You hear people say "hell is just a big party". No way man, the pleasure you get from partying is a gift from God. Likewise the hit from a drug, or an orgasm with a whore. All are gifts from God. They're stolen gifts, but gifts nonetheless and wont be available in hell.
07-10-2019 06:04 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sooth's post:
infowarrior1, VNvet, Tail Gunner, Handsome Creepy Eel
JackinMelbourne Away
Wingman
Gold Member

This guy...

For entertainment and educational use only, your m8 Jackin'
07-10-2019 06:22 AM
infowarrior1 Offline
True Player

(07-10-2019 03:27 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance with the next question, but I've had zero religious upbringing and despite the fact that I've always 'spoken to God' privately in my own way, I have never once sought out any formal or structured religious education.

This website promoted by Roosh answers precisely this question:
https://www.ichthys.com/
07-10-2019 06:49 AM
infowarrior1 Offline
True Player

(07-10-2019 06:04 AM)Sooth Wrote:  Now the thing is, people DRASTICALLY underestimate the gifts that God has given them on earth. You hear people say "hell is just a big party". No way man, the pleasure you get from partying is a gift from God. Likewise the hit from a drug, or an orgasm with a whore. All are gifts from God. They're stolen gifts, but gifts nonetheless and wont be available in hell.

Indeed. All the pleasures of sin are distortions of the healthy pleasures of the life given to us from God.
07-10-2019 06:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
Cadders
Chiosboy90 Offline
Recovering Beta

The clown world did. Not even kidding. They pushed me into religion. I guess I had to see Satan's work before AI could believing in God.
07-10-2019 08:16 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
infowarrior1, Brebelle3, VNvet, wwtl, Enoch, flamaest, Leonard D Neubache, PixelFree, Handsome Creepy Eel
infowarrior1 Offline
True Player

(07-10-2019 08:16 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  The clown world did. Not even kidding. They pushed me into religion. I guess I had to see Satan's work before AI could believing in God.

To swear allegiance to God via faith isn't mere religion. But salvation and an ushering in a more excellent way to live.

It is a profound misunderstanding to "find religion". As if faith is like some kind of cafeteria flavor. A mere memeplex.

Underlying such an assumption is the atheistic worldview. Even if absorbed subconsciously by osmosis.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 08:48 AM by infowarrior1.)
07-10-2019 08:48 AM
BortimusPrime Offline
True Player

(07-09-2019 07:28 PM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  What was the event that convinced you Satan is real?

It was this one time as I was about to get a child molestor acquitted while working as a defense attorney, and I got sucked into a parallel timeline where I succeeded and then Al Pacino hired me to go work in New York and I was married to Charlize Theron but she went nuts (unlike in real life) and killed herself and then Al Pacino tried to get me to bang my sister but then it turned out I was Keanu Reeves the whole time so I shot myself in the head and then Al Pacino exploded in a burst of flames.
07-10-2019 10:06 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like BortimusPrime's post:
kruger41, sterling_archer, Leonard D Neubache, Matsufubu
kruger41 Online
Male Feminist

(07-10-2019 10:06 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  
(07-09-2019 07:28 PM)Henry Chinaski Wrote:  What was the event that convinced you Satan is real?

It was this one time as I was about to get a child molestor acquitted while working as a defense attorney, and I got sucked into a parallel timeline where I succeeded and then Al Pacino hired me to go work in New York and I was married to Charlize Theron but she went nuts (unlike in real life) and killed herself and then Al Pacino tried to get me to bang my sister but then it turned out I was Keanu Reeves the whole time so I shot myself in the head and then Al Pacino exploded in a burst of flames.

Vanity must have been your favorite sin.
07-10-2019 10:27 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like kruger41's post:
sterling_archer, infowarrior1, BortimusPrime
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

For a number of years, I worked as a violent crimes detective for a good sized law enforcement agency. Most of what I saw was plain human stupidity and vice. But every once in a while I saw evil. I’m talking when your skin goes cold and the hair on your neck stands up kind of stuff. There is an evil dark force in this world; call it Satan or whatever. I remember one time I was interrogating a woman who mutilated and killed her 11 month old son. I’ve interviewed some real tough guys, but she scared me. Her eyes were so cold and evil. I swear Satan was staring out at me. Seeing all this clown world BS in the world just reinforces my belief.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 11:42 AM by CDRhodes.)
07-10-2019 10:51 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like CDRhodes's post:
wwtl, It_is_my_time, Monty_Brogan, Latan, Tactician, infowarrior1, Salinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, ChefAllDay
Enoch Offline
True Player

Pedophiles & abortion.
07-10-2019 11:52 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Enoch's post:
Cumlluminates, Dr. Howard, CynicalContrarian, Tail Gunner, ChefAllDay
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

For me it was seeing the revulsion athesists and reprobates have for Christians. They don't get mad if you are a hindu, or a muslim, or a new age hippie, its only if you follow Christ that they flip out. The demons in the bible had the same kind of reactions when they encountered Jesus and the aspostles.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
07-10-2019 12:52 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
TooFineAPoint, CynicalContrarian, Tactician, infowarrior1, Leonard D Neubache, FilipSRB, Tail Gunner, Matsufubu
scorpion Offline
True Player
Gold Member

In short, it was the extreme, irrational hatred that so many people (elites especially) have for Jesus Christ. I mean, objectively speaking, it would seem that even most non-Christians should be slightly positive or at least neutral toward Jesus Christ the way that most people are towards, say, the Buddha. Christian morality and traditions form, if nothing else, a pretty strong basis for a functional society, as their track records show. You'd expect even non-Christian elites to recognize the practical benefits of the teachings of Christ. But that's not the case at all. In fact, it's the exact opposite - these elites go out of their way to counter-signal Jesus Christ by actively participating in Satanic activity and attacking Christianity non-stop. It's so brazen when you actually look at it that the most reasonable explanation turns out to be, however incredible it may seem, that these people are literally being manipulated by a dark force far beyond human power. And that dark force turns out to be Satan, the enemy of Jesus Christ and humanity as a whole.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
07-10-2019 12:52 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like scorpion's post:
It_is_my_time, TooFineAPoint, wwtl, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, nathaniel trevor, Werekoala, Tactician, infowarrior1, Glaucon, Monty_Brogan, Matrixdude, Leonard D Neubache, FilipSRB, Syberpunk, Matsufubu, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani
wwtl Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-10-2019 12:52 PM)scorpion Wrote:  In short, it was the extreme, irrational hatred that so many people (elites especially) have for Jesus Christ. I mean, objectively speaking, it would seem that even most non-Christians should be slightly positive or at least neutral toward Jesus Christ the way that most people are towards, say, the Buddha. Christian morality and traditions form, if nothing else, a pretty strong basis for a functional society, as their track records show. You'd expect even non-Christian elites to recognize the practical benefits of the teachings of Christ. But that's not the case at all. In fact, it's the exact opposite - these elites go out of their way to counter-signal Jesus Christ by actively participating in Satanic activity and attacking Christianity non-stop. It's so brazen when you actually look at it that the most reasonable explanation turns out to be, however incredible it may seem, that these people are literally being manipulated by a dark force far beyond human power. And that dark force turns out to be Satan, the enemy of Jesus Christ and humanity as a whole.

After comparing world religions I made the decision for Christianity, because of this special status. Truth is where it hurts.
07-10-2019 01:32 PM
loremipsum Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-10-2019 12:52 PM)scorpion Wrote:  In short, it was the extreme, irrational hatred that so many people (elites especially) have for Jesus Christ. I mean, objectively speaking, it would seem that even most non-Christians should be slightly positive or at least neutral toward Jesus Christ the way that most people are towards, say, the Buddha. Christian morality and traditions form, if nothing else, a pretty strong basis for a functional society, as their track records show. You'd expect even non-Christian elites to recognize the practical benefits of the teachings of Christ. But that's not the case at all. In fact, it's the exact opposite - these elites go out of their way to counter-signal Jesus Christ by actively participating in Satanic activity and attacking Christianity non-stop. It's so brazen when you actually look at it that the most reasonable explanation turns out to be, however incredible it may seem, that these people are literally being manipulated by a dark force far beyond human power. And that dark force turns out to be Satan, the enemy of Jesus Christ and humanity as a whole.

Definitely. Also the fact that the elite practices satanic inversion of Christianity (which they say is only imagination) often with actual priests instead of practicing any other religious malpractice is very suspicious and gives credit to the divinity of Christ.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 01:51 PM by loremipsum.)
07-10-2019 01:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like loremipsum's post:
CynicalContrarian, Dr. Howard, infowarrior1, Syberpunk
infowarrior1 Offline
True Player

Its like Christianity is unique in inspiring the most vile and reprobate opposition that have ever existed in the history of the world.

No other non-Christian Group is able to inspire such venom and such evil in opposition to its existence. As if the the worst darkness of the world is provoked into arising.

Such that not even Pagans with a relatively healthy morality in comparison to others would even encounter in their lifetimes or that even they can observe when encountering the enemies of Christ
07-11-2019 04:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
Syberpunk
DR.BBC Offline
Male Feminist

I grew up in a rather religious family. One thing that i can tell you is satan do exist. Satan and his children are everywhere.
07-11-2019 06:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Delusional old hag convinced young studs lust for her Dusty 49 18,785 09-09-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: Transsimian
  Do You believe in Satan? WalterBlack 130 80,879 03-13-2017 02:10 PM
Last Post: El Padrone