I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Girl Goes Back To Ex , Still Wants To Be Friends?
LeveragedMan Offline
Male Feminist

Girl Goes Back To Ex , Still Wants To Be Friends?
Was /w a girl for around a month, was great - did the business many times.

Month later, she says she needs to talk to her ex as he's been messaging her. (At this bound, I feel like I was the "alpha rebound").

I say ok, whatever figure it out (while I'm also seeing several other girls at the same time).

In this waiting period of her 'talking to her ex', she calls me late night, comes over - we do our thing.

And then after that, said she really needed to talks to her ex and "hopes we can still be friends". I just said ok, its been fun. And that's where it left off.

Is this what you call a boomerang?

Why would a girl think that's a rational thing to stay friends lmao.

What's the best way to handle if you still want to see her - or maybe you shouldn't and just next it (especially if feelings involved)?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 01:28 PM by LeveragedMan.)
07-10-2019 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Girl Goes Back To Ex , Still Wants To Be Friends?
Next!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-10-2019 02:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like rudebwoy's post:
redbeard, kruger41, Bienvenuto, LeveragedMan, bacani, Latan, Cobra, Buck Wild
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

You got a turn in her vajinga...you won.

The only way to lose now is to care if you get another turn

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
07-10-2019 03:25 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Barron, kinjutsu, kruger41, Bienvenuto, Obermarschall, Cumlluminates, John Dodds, bacani, Latan, Cobra, Buck Wild
Polniy_Sostav Offline
Chubby Chaser

Forget this degenerate woman and move on to the next one. No other solution
07-10-2019 04:36 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Polniy_Sostav's post:
Bienvenuto, LeveragedMan, bacani, Latan
kinjutsu Offline
True Player

She liked the attention you gave her.
She wants to keep that flow of attention but not give you sex anymore.

Sex is the only thing she has to offer. Girls are shit at being friends, even to each other never mind being friends with men.

When she contacts you again ask her to come over and fuck. Make it clear that you are inviting her over for sex.
When she declines tell her to enjoy her relationship and tell her you're busy. Ignore her texts from this point forward.

She wants to feed off the attention and possibly swing back to you if things dont work out with her ex.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
07-11-2019 12:40 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like kinjutsu's post:
LeveragedMan, bucky, John Dodds, bacani, Dr. Howard, Latan, alchemical
Bienvenuto Online
Wingman
Gold Member

Fuck NO.

Required reading..
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-39626...e+for+exes

She used you like an emotional tampon. Involved you in - my ex and me.. we're still talking.. it's okay isn't it? (using you for support like this while I gravitate back to my ex?)

Mate she used you.

You are gonna have a whole lot more self respect if you block her everywhere and ghost. Cos at the moment you are dating the both of them and they are using you like you are just an appendage of their relationship, serving its needs.

Fuck them off.

You can do much better than this bitch.
07-11-2019 12:56 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
LeveragedMan, Latan, Cobra
Donfitz007 Offline
Wingman

Girls always want a chance to have a rebound...ESPECIALLY if they’re emotionally attached. She gets a steady stream of emotions and a steady stream of attention. I’ve been in your situation A LOT, some guys are just good at being that get away from reality. Don’t be her friend, if she contacts you make it equal, you can be her getaway for the day and she can give you sex.

But the best thing to do is ghost her. Right now she’s the only one winning. The ONLY way I would stay (well logically) is if I had a plethora of other women.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 03:19 PM by Donfitz007.)
07-11-2019 03:16 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Donfitz007's post:
Cobra, Bienvenuto
Geomann180 Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Don't.

G
07-11-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Geomann180's post:
LeveragedMan, Latan
LeveragedMan Offline
Male Feminist

Thanks all for the very helpful responses. Reinforcing what I already knew (but wasn't admitting was the 100% answer).

Question:

In this situation as described in original post: Is it recommended to cut the girl off from all social media ties with you or is that seen as caring too much?

Because I did - unfollow, delete follow - whatever you do to "cut off social media ties". Seeing her shit was distracting me from projects/other girls (although not much, it was).

Some may say don't have social media in the first place, and I hear that, but question still stands.

Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 09:08 PM by LeveragedMan.)
07-12-2019 08:57 PM
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-12-2019 08:57 PM)LeveragedMan Wrote:  Thanks all for the very helpful responses. Reinforcing what I already knew (but wasn't admitting was the 100% answer).

Question:

In this situation as described in original post: Is it recommended to cut the girl off from all social media ties with you or is that seen as caring too much?

Because I did - unfollow, delete follow - whatever you do to "cut off social media ties". Seeing her shit was distracting me from projects/other girls (although not much, it was).

Some may say don't have social media in the first place, and I hear that, but question still stands.

Thanks again.

I'd have kept her on social media because I find it interesting to see what people I crossed paths with are up to years later, from time to time. I don't think it matters much either way though.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
07-12-2019 09:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucky's post:
LeveragedMan
LeveragedMan Offline
Male Feminist

(07-12-2019 09:22 PM)bucky Wrote:  
(07-12-2019 08:57 PM)LeveragedMan Wrote:  Thanks all for the very helpful responses. Reinforcing what I already knew (but wasn't admitting was the 100% answer).

Question:

Thanks again.

I'd have kept her on social media because I find it interesting to see what people I crossed paths with are up to years later, from time to time. I don't think it matters much either way though.

Makes sense, I understand that.

However, as another poster in this thread said - I felt more self respect to unfollow a girl (when emotions were involved), then to follow her and look at her posting far more than normal. Say I need to work on inner game, but it distracted me and didn't want that 1) affecting my focus or 2) affecting my mood when it comes to other girls.

Yes, I probably shouldn't be on social media, but it is what it is.

The only real concern I have is if I see her out again, how to play it. (Besides potentially closing the door to her wanting to come over again lmao).

Two things if anyone is willing to answer would be much appreciated

1) Curious on more thoughts on the unfollow move
2) How to play it if I see her out again

Regardless, I am already on the next (literally has been done already), but would love to get thoughts on this "move" and improving for future.

Thanks again all.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 12:25 AM by LeveragedMan.)
07-12-2019 11:26 PM
LeveragedMan Offline
Male Feminist

Delete.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 12:34 AM by LeveragedMan.)
07-13-2019 12:28 AM
John Dodds Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-12-2019 08:57 PM)LeveragedMan Wrote:  Some may say don't have social media in the first place, and I hear that, but question still stands.

Thanks again.

Social media is for keeping contact with your family and friends.
Not whores you bang now and again.
07-13-2019 04:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Dodds's post:
Latan
Parlay44 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Women gravitate towards powerful men. Men make the rules. Women follow the rules.

If you’re put in a position where a woman is trying to make rules for you, you either lay down the law or cut her loose. There’s no discussion. She’s either on board or she’s not. Either way you make the choice for her.

Team Nachos
07-13-2019 08:47 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Parlay44's post:
Latan, PapayaTapper
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I love how girls think friendship is the same for men as it is for women.

Women see friendship as a fun pastime.

Men see friendship as an honorable thing, more along the lines of brotherhood than women. Strongest bonds formed of friendship are usually in a military setting. I have experienced it myself.

So when a woman wants to be friends she wants to turn you into a girl. Beyond the attention you give her, now you will also become more feminine. As a matter of fact I think this is an understated source of emasculation these days: female friends. Has anyone seen a masculine guy with a hot girl just being friends? I hope not.

This all being said, I'm still going to go against the grain here. Point being that if you are secure in your masculinity, make that choice yourself. Not because of what someone is saying here or the internet. Question is: Is this girl deserving of your friendship? Is she the kind of girl you would drive an hour plus to help if she needs something other than an emergency? Or was she just a good bang? Most girls that are raised in a liberal society are not worth my time personally. So I associate with very few. For them, emasculated men make for more female friends they can bitch and moan to. Women from conservative societies and environments have a lot more to add to your life in value since they typically want you to be a man and will correct you if not.

Maybe you see her for a coffee once every few months or even less. No more than 30 minutes. Only if you had a decent connection and she's a quality human being. I would not recommend this with a girl you have not been intimate with. You still carry the risks I mentioned earlier and also risks others mentioned. However, this is about you and your decision. Not the "decline of women in the west" or "feminism" or whatever. Using conceptual reasons that have nothing to do with your particular situation, is retarded. The other consideration here is that she did leave you for an ex. That's not cool.

TL;DR : Make your decision like a man.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 09:44 AM by Cobra.)
07-13-2019 09:30 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cobra's post:
LeveragedMan, ju1ce
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

If Ive posted this clip once I must have posted it 50 times. But the game lessons in it are immutable.

"The power in relationship lies with whoever cares less" - Uncle Wayne

Game 101

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
07-13-2019 10:52 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
LeveragedMan, ju1ce, Latan
ju1ce Offline
Male Feminist

If you're feelings weren't involved then I would totally say to keep the friendship because to me, at the end of the day it's all about the friendship you maintain with women that you have slept with but have no feelings for as you continue your journey - simply because it's significant and fun. That's part of game.

Cobra has a lot of sense in his questions and advice.

On to the next one yo.
07-14-2019 07:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ju1ce's post:
LeveragedMan
Hombre de hielo Offline
Game Denialist

Simple, or she wants to put you in reserve, or she knows you do not have to give sex to yourself, to be useful to her.
Yesterday 03:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  third date: girl brings friends/guy friend heman29 67 26,206 05-09-2019 01:44 PM
Last Post: Ronzo
  Physical escalation woes when a girl is back at my place destiny 7 1,404 03-07-2019 03:14 PM
Last Post: whiteknightrises
  Girl Says She will get back to you...but doesn't Amateur 20 17,120 02-13-2019 05:45 PM
Last Post: KeepMovingForward