I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
JoeSomebody Offline
Game Denialist

Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
Here's the video. Pretty funny and loaded with truth nuggets:

And here's the article from Fox, copied and pasted:

After footage of a short man ranting at customers at a bagel shop went viral, the star of the video apparently proclaimed that he’s the “Martin Luther King Jr.” of short men.

Customers at Bagel Boss in Long Island were shocked when a seemingly enraged man, identified as Chris Morgan, started ranting at employees. In footage captured during the incident, he can be heard complaining about being treated poorly because he’s short and how women apparently don’t want to be with him.

Olivia Shea posted the footage to her Twitter account with the caption, “so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic d----ebag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. F--- this guy.” Since she uploading it, the video has been viewed over 20 million times.

The incident occurred Wednesday around 9 a.m., The New York Post reports. It’s unclear what exactly sparked the tirade, but it appears he got upset when an employee of the bagel shop allegedly smirked at him.

“He just went totally nuts. He said ‘why are you smiling at me?'” a manager of the shop told the Post. “He started saying it’s because 'I’m short and nobody wants me.'”

After yelling at several customers and making comments about how women won’t date him, the man began challenging some of the male customers to fight him. The shocking footage ends with him getting tackled.

Police officers arrived at the Bagel Boss location around 9:20 in the morning, Buzzfeed News reports. At that time, no injuries were reported and no arrests were made.

Since then, the man has reportedly been identified by the Post as having a YouTube channel containing footage of himself confronting neighbors and other shop employees. In May, he filmed himself confronting a 7-Eleven employee who allegedly asked how tall he was (he claims he’s just under five feet), according to the video.

In the second part of the same clip, police officers arrive, and the man claims that he’s living in his car. The officers are then seen informing the man that he can file a police report but he can’t press charges for someone asking about his height.

After the incident at Bagel Boss went viral, the man is said to have appeared on Hot 97, a New York radio station. During the interview, he allegedly told the hosts that he considers himself ‘the modern Martin Luther King” of short people and continued to complain about women, Complex reports. He’s also reportedly considering pressing charges against the man who tackled him.

While many on social media posted jokes about the situation, there were also a number of posts from people who were concerned for his health. As one Twitter user put it, "Damn, can’t help but feel sorry for this guy; he needs counseling before he hurts himself or others."

Meanwhile, Bagel Boss appears to be taking the incident in stride. The establishment’s owner, Donald Rosner, took to Twitter and said, “After today’s incident everyone is ok! Use caution on dating sites and anyone who comes into our locations and mentions this video can get a FREE MINI BAGEL!”

Meanwhile, Morgan claims that his newfound viral fame has changed his luck with the ladies. “My phone is blowing up like the president,” Morgan told The New York Post. “I haven’t even got to my friends. I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know.”
07-11-2019 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like JoeSomebody's post:
Kurgan, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cr33pin
Soothesayer Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short
"Damn, can’t help but feel sorry for this guy; he needs counseling before he hurts himself or others."

No, he needs to get his ass to the Philippines and date one of the 5'2 stunners walking around.
07-11-2019 03:43 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like Soothesayer's post:
Sandstorm, Vasily Zaytsev, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Captainstabbin, John Dodds, kinjutsu, Simeon_Strangelight, bacani, bucky, balybary, Zenta, Handsome Creepy Eel, Wayout, etshella, Emancipator, Matrixdude, SlickyBoy
JoeSomebody Offline
Game Denialist

Some of my observations...

Says he's treated poorly because women don't deem him sexually desirable. Verdict? I'd say dead-on Accurate.

Olivia Shea can post al she wants about "F this guy", etc etc. However, even if this chick is an objective 4, she will have MORE men wanting to sleep with her than this guy will have women who want to sleep with him, if he even has any. Most women wouldn't last a week as an incel. Or shall I say, they wouldn't last a week if no one wanted them sexually and legitimately had ZERO options. They'd commit suicide.

True to female form, he now has some "interested" females due to his new found fame. Whether or not they want to play his ass just because he's internet famous or maybe one will take a liking to him, remains to be seen. I ain't holding my breath. Funny story, but sad in a way. 70 years ago he might have had a shot at a decent wife and family, but now, he's largely hopeless. Sign of the times.

I read it somewhere else on the world wide web so they aren't my words, but my god does this quote ring true....

"THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF STRIFE IN HUMAN EXISTENCE IS THE INEQUALITY OF LOOKS AMONG THE MALE SPECIES".
07-11-2019 03:51 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like JoeSomebody's post:
RichardCranium, spokepoker, Kungfu, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, nek, John Dodds, Latan, bacani, Mentavious, Benoit, Deusleveult, kbell, Wayout, uploader1954, eck, Enigma
perro Offline
Male Feminist

How tall is this guy? I'm 5'5 and I never had any trouble with bitches. This dude has no excuse.
07-11-2019 04:22 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like perro's post:
Goldin Boy, Latan, kinjutsu, alchemical, ChefAllDay, Handsome Creepy Eel, LatinoHeat
Rush87 Offline
True Player

He's short? Tough shit. These poor me cunts do my head in.
07-11-2019 04:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rush87's post:
TutorGuina
bbgun Offline
Chubby Chaser

He says he owns a cleaning business but "lives in his van." I guess the business ain't doing too well.
07-11-2019 05:33 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like bbgun's post:
Latan, Parlay44, Handsome Creepy Eel
joseph15 Offline
Game Denialist

(07-11-2019 03:51 PM)JoeSomebody Wrote:  Some of my observations...

Says he's treated poorly because women don't deem him sexually desirable. Verdict? I'd say dead-on Accurate.

Olivia Shea can post al she wants about "F this guy", etc etc. However, even if this chick is an objective 4, she will have MORE men wanting to sleep with her than this guy will have women who want to sleep with him, if he even has any. Most women wouldn't last a week as an incel. Or shall I say, they wouldn't last a week if no one wanted them sexually and legitimately had ZERO options. They'd commit suicide.

True to female form, he now has some "interested" females due to his new found fame. Whether or not they want to play his ass just because he's internet famous or maybe one will take a liking to him, remains to be seen. I ain't holding my breath. Funny story, but sad in a way. 70 years ago he might have had a shot at a decent wife and family, but now, he's largely hopeless. Sign of the times.

I read it somewhere else on the world wide web so they aren't my words, but my god does this quote ring true....

"THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF STRIFE IN HUMAN EXISTENCE IS THE INEQUALITY OF LOOKS AMONG THE MALE SPECIES".

So what? That's the way the world has always been, stop feeling bad for this schmuck. He's short, broke, out of shape, and clearly has no emotional intelligence. 3/4 of those things are his fault and the height thing is bad luck, but it can be worked around. Almost nobody feels bad for people like him.

It's called natural selection man. It has nothing to do with "sign of the times" - height, good genetics, intelligence, ability to provide, etc. have been the staples of attraction for centuries and things have largely remained the same.. Is it right or good? No, but it's just the way it is.
07-11-2019 07:04 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like joseph15's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, SlickyBoy
ScannerLIV Offline
Game Denialist

Yea but the thing is in the last fifty years of Hollywood we've been bashed into head how shallow and physically judgemental men are toward women when it's the other way around. Let alone hyper unregulated female sexuality.

Countless of women whining about where all good guys are and how shallow and cruel men are, used them when they wanted relationship blah blah in the news articles. Such articles are pumped out weekly.

Reverse that with a guys perspective? Never!

Hollywood from the golden era (30s to 60s) displayed red pill stuff and showed that even short guys can get girls if he possessed other strong qualities. Even many betas didn't get girls in those films, if you can imagine! Or alpha guys with onetsis getting screwed over.

I can hardly blame that poor bastard though he needs to get his affairs (his weights, fitness, money and some humor) in order before thinking about landing girls. Give him a break for not realizing the reality and nature of women and the brainwashing males receive from cradle to until they blow their brain off. Or obtain his sex dolls who will love his midget size and carry him around coddling and sing lullaby
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 07:30 PM by ScannerLIV.)
07-11-2019 07:21 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like ScannerLIV's post:
John Dodds, kinjutsu, JackinMelbourne, alchemical, Benoit, UniversalMen
Pete Offline
Chubby Chaser

edit
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 07:35 PM by Pete.)
07-11-2019 07:26 PM
It_is_my_time Offline
True Player

07-11-2019 07:32 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
DJ-Matt, Barron, JackinMelbourne, Ouroboros, bucky, Zenta
Kungfu Offline
Game Denialist

The most predictable reactions to stories like these are other men mercilessly shitting on the guy and kicking him while he's down. "Good! Fuck him! He deserves it!".

Why the hostility?

Male competition is so intense that even men who will never meet the fucking guy in a million years will try to lower his status even more than it already is.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 07:47 PM by Kungfu.)
07-11-2019 07:44 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Kungfu's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, John Dodds, Tactician, Latan, kinjutsu, It_is_my_time, Ouroboros, bacani, Benoit, Kid Twist, kbell, Emancipator, Enigma, Cronus
JoeSomebody Offline
Game Denialist

(07-11-2019 07:04 PM)joseph15 Wrote:  
(07-11-2019 03:51 PM)JoeSomebody Wrote:  Some of my observations...

So what? That's the way the world has always been, stop feeling bad for this schmuck. He's short, broke, out of shape, and clearly has no emotional intelligence. 3/4 of those things are his fault and the height thing is bad luck, but it can be worked around. Almost nobody feels bad for people like him.

It's called natural selection man. It has nothing to do with "sign of the times" - height, good genetics, intelligence, ability to provide, etc. have been the staples of attraction for centuries and things have largely remained the same.. Is it right or good? No, but it's just the way it is.

I never said I feel bad for him. If anything, I count my lucky stars that I'm NOT him. You or I could've easily been dealt that hand, but weren't.

Spot on that 3/4 of those things are HIS fault. Despite all the things he CAN control, he's got a DEATH SENTENCE strike against him being 5 FEET TALL. If disgust runs through the subconscious brain of a woman when she sees a guy who's 5'4, what do you think goes through her brain when she sees a MANLET who's 5 FEET?!?!?! Actually, I think he's just under that. REPULSION. That's what goes through their brains and it's uncontrollable.

It is in a way a sign of the times though. You aren't wrong in the sense that natural selection always has, and always will win out. I will never, ever argue that. Despite this, if he grew up in a different era and had all the things he can control maxed, he could have punched above his weight and POSSIBLY landed a decent woman. In 2019, he's got a better chance of hitting the lottery AND getting struck by lightning in the same day.
07-11-2019 07:52 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like JoeSomebody's post:
John Dodds, Psygnosis89, Ouroboros, Zenta, Benoit, Kid Twist, Deusleveult
nathaniel trevor Online
Male Feminist

Seeing stuff like this play out in the public square will help redpill more men and women about the incel epidemic, and hopefully, somewhere down the line, lead them to the JQ. So i am cheering for him!
07-11-2019 07:52 PM
ScannerLIV Offline
Game Denialist

"Male competition is so intense that even men who will never meet the fucking guy in a million years will try to lower his status even more than it already is."

Quoted for truth
07-11-2019 07:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ScannerLIV's post:
JackinMelbourne, bucky
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

Dude has a funny voice and vibe. If he’s funny he could make it in comedy
[-] The following 11 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
zoom, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Jura, Tactician, aeroektar, JackinMelbourne, bucky, balybary, Handsome Creepy Eel, Emancipator, SlickyBoy
RawGod Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Natural selection is rough anywhere, but USA is one of the most height-selecting societies out there. Look at the US presidency - I think the taller candidate has always won the election. While in Europe, France (Sarkozy, Macron) and Russia (Putin, Medvedev) have plenty of short leaders.
So yeah, the guy lost it and it's funny and all, but he lost it because he's in a very tough pressure cooker.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
[-] The following 4 users Like RawGod's post:
JoeSomebody, It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel, LatinoHeat
ScannerLIV Offline
Game Denialist

Just saw the video now

Man you can feel his frustration!! He was probably blown off recently for his height (more than few times no doubt) and those were still fresh in his body, ahem i mean mind. Just a lonely bastard. Even the most ugliest guys in the world deserve emotional intimacy that comes from being with girls. We all know what it's like not to have it, some of us for months or years at a time. Women can never know what's that like. Can't blame him
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 08:04 PM by ScannerLIV.)
07-11-2019 08:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ScannerLIV's post:
Deusleveult, Wayout
Alpone Offline
Recovering Beta

On one hand this guy is ready to snap and needs professional help. On the other, the dating market has never been more competitive or more superficial. This guy could still lock down a wife if he went about it strategically and in person, but it's not going to happen online. A huge segment of the dating market is off limits to him because so much of it is about how you look in pictures.

And the cruelty he talks about from women as a very short dude is real. I did an experiment a few years ago.

Awhile ago just for fun I created a dating profile with a random handsome dude's picture and set his height at 5' 3". It was eye opening. Almost 0 responses. Sometimes girls didn't read the height and didn't have a height filter on, we'd start texting and then I'd gently drop, "Oh yea I'm 5'3 and packed with power lol". I had never seen such passionate cruelty in women before. They went out of their way to bash this short dude in the worst way possible. Some of them literally wanted to destroy him psychologically so he would never date again (and keep short genes out of the genetic pool perhaps). I cut the experiment off after a few days because it was too eye opening. I never understood how much height matters to women until I pretended to be short. It was just something I took for granted.

If any woman you know keeps going on about "equality", "fat shaming", "body acceptance", "toxic masculinity" or tries to shame you for liking only young, pretty girls, bring up short dude equality in the dating market and watch her face change faster than a kitten touching a hot stove.
07-11-2019 08:48 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like Alpone's post:
Solitaire, Dream Medicine, John Dodds, spokepoker, kinjutsu, JackinMelbourne, Ouroboros, bacani, billbudsocket, Benoit, Mess O., RDF, Handsome Creepy Eel, kbell, Player_1337, Diop, UniversalMen, Enigma, Beyond Borders
Captainstabbin Offline
International Playboy

Get in shape and start making some money, bro. You'll look a lot taller when you're standing on a fat wallet.
07-11-2019 08:57 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, 911, Tactician, Isaac Jordan, kinjutsu, ChefAllDay, captain_shane, eck
TigerMandingo Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^No, you’re just gonna be a short dude with a lot of money. Worse, women might think hes overcompensating and break his balls even more.
07-11-2019 08:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
nek, Benoit
ScannerLIV Offline
Game Denialist

Alpone, women will not register it. They will always think they'd be nice and give him a chance. After all, its who you are on the inside that counts.

Humor would be his best asset. Same for fat guys.

Or is that an outdated notion now?
07-11-2019 09:12 PM
eradicator Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

No man, his best bet is to become an internet viral sensation and become famous enough that some fame hungry ho would fuck him because she liked fucking someone famous and doesn't care what they are famous for.

edit, I am not intentionally violating the new rules with this, and will take my suspension if I did violate the rules.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 09:20 PM by eradicator.)
07-11-2019 09:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like eradicator's post:
Suits, Handsome Creepy Eel, UniversalMen
bbgun Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-11-2019 08:57 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  Get in shape and start making some money, bro. You'll look a lot taller when you're standing on a fat wallet.

Women will reject him long before they realize how much money he has.

[Image: 1562897776142.png]
07-11-2019 09:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like bbgun's post:
Wayout, SlickyBoy
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
True Player

People say this guy needs professional help. I sort of understand what they mean, but I have to call bullshit on the entire idea.

Any counselor or psychiatrist will only give the most wrong headed, anti-red pill, untrue advice. There' s no way that one single psychologist on this earth can help him with anger issues, or problems with his self esteem, or relationship advice. He most certainly won't be helped by the drugs they would push on him.

He needs the red pill, and the psychology industry is as anti-red pill as a tranny doing a library reading.

I'm sorry for my poor way with words that I can't properly express my contempt for the mental health system.

Edit: I will admit there might be a red pill psychologist somewhere, but the mainstream mental health industry would utterly destroy him if they knew about it.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 09:47 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
07-11-2019 09:42 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Solitaire, 911, Captainstabbin, kinjutsu, ChefAllDay, PrimeTime32, kbell, Emancipator, SlickyBoy, UniversalMen
Solitaire Offline
Beta Orbiter

I suppose he might be able to come up with some shtick that could be considered comedy - angry short guy character or something.

From a professional angle as a psych nurse, I'm curious to watch some of his other videos and try to get a better picture of him. It'd be really interesting to interview/assess him, honestly. I'd want to get down to what he's thinking, what he's been through in his life, collateral info from friends/family - is this mostly character disorder on his part, or a lifetime of getting shit on that's driving his hostility, combo of these and other things.... I'm not getting any thought disorder vibe from that video, in any case, which would make for an easier diagnosis. He's insightful enough to say "hey I wasn't shooting the place up" but his lack of frustration tolerance is alarming. I don't think I've ever yelled like that in public in my entire 50 years.

Interesting case that I'll never get to investigate.
07-11-2019 09:51 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Solitaire's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, spokepoker, Thersites, UniversalMen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian man gets tackled and arrested for uncalibrated game Bizet 33 3,411 06-21-2019 09:06 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?' JayMillz 243 86,678 02-12-2019 05:35 PM
Last Post: JayMillz
  Vape shop worker goes NUTS and Assaults Trump Supporter SaintLaurentJake 1 802 01-14-2019 11:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainChardonnay